Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos (51541 Views)

Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) / Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) / Pete Edochie & Obiano At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Awka (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by jmichlins(m): 1:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
Flyoruboy:

LOL. Guy, leave them to celebrate their modest gains. Just one estate for Arepo in Ogun state will make that single estate they keep showing from different angles (and indeed the entire estates in the SE) look like a village smiley. Even in Ibadan sef, the kind modern apartments wey dey liter the landscape pass anything wey dem dey jubilate over. Just allow them, pls.
please leave them my people celebrate mediocrity and then blame other people when they see them doing better. Those pics are what I call estates. There's no single place you will see such in the whole of nnewi. I live in nnewi and let anyone of those paid agents show me a single development here. The ssopping mall started by the former governor is more than two years now yet no completion all we see are chinese smoking their cigrates every morning

1 Like

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by ekafine(f): 1:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
Flyoruboy:

LOL. Guy, leave them to celebrate their modest gains. Just one estate for Arepo in Ogun state will make that single estate they keep showing from different angles (and indeed the entire estates in the SE) look like a village smiley. Even in Ibadan sef, the kind modern apartments wey dey liter the landscape pass anything wey dem dey jubilate over. Just allow them, pls.

Why are you guys so dumb? Is that supposed to be Ogun state or pictures from the internet? Show us real life situation of homes in Ogun state where ordinary people are living. Now show me frrom this skyline of Ogun state where that picture you posted are, because the last time i checked there is only rustic roofs and mud houses in ogun state. below is even the capital of ogun state grin

8 Likes

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by ekafine(f): 2:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
jmichlins:
please leave them my people celebrate mediocrity and then blame other people when they see them doing better. Those pics are what I call estates. There's no single place you will see such in the whole of nnewi. I live in nnewi and let anyone of those paid agents show me a single development here. The ssopping mall started by the former governor is more than two years now yet no completion all we see are chinese smoking their cigrates every morning

keep deceiving yourself claiming where you are not from. yorrobberland needs rebirth to start looking like where humans exist as seen in the SS and SE. There should be marshal plan to demolish the entire yorrobberland. lagos exempted because it is not a yorrobber land but no man's land.

7 Likes

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by ekafine(f): 2:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
i will consider the northerners before considering the so called sophisticated people. yorrobbers should have their heads checked for living like this in the 21st century. grin

6 Likes

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
ekafine:

keep deceiving yourself claiming where you are not from. yorrobberland needs rebirth to start looking like where humans exist as seen in the SS and SE. There should be marshal plan to demolish the entire yorrobberland. lagos exempted because it is not a yorrobber land but no man's land.

Easy on them please ooo...
Your voice is too loud...
Bring it down low please..
Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Themandator: 2:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
SpaceTour:
Take your useless comment to the Imo thread. Imo state is bankrupt and useless, it is no fault of us, go and face your hopeless governor who has ruined your worthless state. We are not talking about a buffoon local champion Round-about-governor here. Envy is your core problem because your worthless Imo state cannot afford a flyover. Flyovers, tunnels, tubes, etc are for 21st century ambitious cities not for a useless state like yours. Maybe because your silly governor is building the first ever flyover in Imo state with ordinary 6inches blocks. LOL

You are talking of hospital..do you have any hospital in Imo state? IMSUTH is a poultry farm, why hasn't Okoroawusa used the funds to rehabilitate and furnish it?

Take your nonsense elsewhere

[s][/s]

I find it very distasteful to have people from big boland come online to abuse and compare development back home, negatively.
Let brotherly love flow from our comments, please.....i want development in my Anambra as much as in Imo.
Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by ekafine(f): 2:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
AfricanFinest:

Easy on them please ooo...
Your voice is too loud...
Bring it down low please..

could you imagine that some of these suffersticated people are already here posting internet pictures as yorroberland whereas we all know how yorroberland looks like in 2015. grin

3 Likes

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by ril19(m): 2:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
coolzeal:
Action is the foundational key to all success. Give us Seaport, working International airport, 2nd Niger bridge and all the federal roads connecting the entire Eastern region. Watch and see how we compete with other developed nation.

God bless Anambra state.
God bless Eastern region.

I rep 042.

YOU'RE A MAN WITH FORE SIGHT! thank you for your contribution.
Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by ekafine(f): 2:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
let me see another yorrober that will post here without pointing to me in this picture where that estate is located. rusty brown dirty roofs everywhere, they can't even paint their homes in the 21st century, very nasty people. grin

5 Likes

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
ekafine:

could you imagine that some of these suffersticated people are already here posting internet pictures as yorroberland whereas we all know how yorroberland looks like in 2015. grin

Don't mind them, you know that feeling when you see your boyfriend or girlfriend talking with the opposite sex...
Nah that feeling...
Buh ekafine just freestyle okk.
Forgive their actions just for me abeg...
No bring down the house BC say you wan pieces some rats nah....
Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by ekafine(f): 2:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
AfricanFinest:

Don't mind them, you know that feeling when you see your boyfriend or girlfriend talking with the opposite sex...
Nah that feeling...
Buh ekafine just freestyle okk.
Forgive their actions just for me abeg...
No bring down the house BC say you wan pieces some rats nah....

That was the same way they ran my governor akpabio down on the internet but none of their states are equal to my place eket.

8 Likes

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by wiseoneking: 2:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
permsec:
Anambra becoming one of the fastest developing states in the country.

God bless Chief willie obiano for investing in infrastructural amenities and education.

Btw, Op its Amawbia not Amaobia abi wetin you call am.
both spellings are correct but Amaobia is more correct because it is original and non anglicanised. Others are Oka and Awka, Onicha and Onitsha. Ibo and igbo.

1 Like

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by jmichlins(m): 2:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
ekafine:

just because my opinion is in contrast to what your saying doesn't make me less igbo man than you are. Above all things, I wish that my Igbo tribe better all other tribe in Nigeria put together and I won't do that by singing praises on mediocrity. Have you seen the Kano flyover or the estate that guy posted the pictures anywhere around Igboland. It's sad that we choose to blame others for what we should do ourselves. Imagine Obiano giving using that money he's spending on those flyovers on building power stations for Onitsha and nnewi. He will not need to ask investors to rush down to develop awka but the rich business men and manufacturers in those two towns will make Awka and it's environs the millionaires city. All he will need to do is to get a plan for the development so we will not end up with a city like that you posted the picture with brown roofs. Believe me, no state in Nigeria or even Africa can boast of the number of self made billionaires and millionaires. Those guys just need government support to turn anambra to what it should be. So when any government begins to tell us he's show us flyovers as it's signature or capital infrastructure then it's written and well known that the government is lying simple
Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
ekafine:

That was the same way they ran my governor akpabio down on the internet but none of their states are equal to my place eket.

No wonder why you are harsh and wants the heaven to fall on them...

Yoruba's will Nevers learn, always using propaganda to bring down people...
I once advised them that they don't know what they are doing to themselves by doing such.
You guys will only create more enemies to yourself as people are getting educative especially we all in the south. and when the chips are down. Everyone that have suffered in your hands will come for your heads...

Sorry for the pains...
Just don't mind them...
You are only getting it over board...
Easy ok

1 Like

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by ekafine(f): 2:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
[s]
jmichlins:
just because my opinion is in contrast to what your saying doesn't make me less igbo man than you are. Above all things, I wish that my Igbo tribe better all other tribe in Nigeria put together and I won't do that by singing praises on mediocrity. Have you seen the Kano flyover or the estate that guy posted the pictures anywhere around Igboland. It's sad that we choose to blame others for what we should do ourselves. Imagine Obiano giving using that money he's spending on those flyovers on building power stations for Onitsha and nnewi. He will not need to ask investors to rush down to develop awka but the rich business men and manufacturers in those two towns will make Awka and it's environs the millionaires city. All he will need to do is to get a plan for the development so we will not end up with a city like that you posted the picture with brown roofs. Believe me, no state in Nigeria or even Africa can boast of the number of self made billionaires and millionaires. Those guys just need government support to turn anambra to what it should be. So when any government begins to tell us he's show us flyovers as it's signature or capital infrastructure then it's written and well known that the government is lying simple
[/s]

i am not from anambra but when i see good thing i don't fail to commend it. I was very serious when i request buhari to ban anambra from further taking part in the school debates because each time it must be anambra that must win. so i got tired and decided to push for their removal from any school competition. development is development whether it is flyover infrastructure or power infrastructure, at the end of the day it serves the same purpose..making life good. from you comment you are not from anambra and you are very bitter about the development going on there. your likes will start talking about flyover if the governor were to start power plant, stop hating. from what i have seen so far in anambra, it is a beautiful state with a focused governor that is building worldclass infrastructures that i have only seen in my akwaibom. anambra ayaya

9 Likes

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
wiseoneking:
both spellings are correct but Amaobia is more correct because it is original and non anglicanised. Others are Oka and Awka, Onicha and Onitsha. Ibo and igbo.

No Amobia should be the correct Igbo word...

The law of olilo in Igbo language has to be applied.
The letter O will have to swallow the letter A to unify the words together more efficiently.

AMA + OBIA = AMOBIA √

That's what I learnt in my secondary school.
So thank me later with my cedis..
smiley

1 Like

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by wiseoneking: 2:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
Sealeddeal:
OP,you think you can collect few stipends from government and come to internet and buoy their already destroyed images. Anambra people are not,in any way, happy with Obiano's administration. Its not just about few things that Obiano is doing,its about enormous things he is not doing. Obiano's administration has failed and Anambrarians cannot wait to send him packing in 2018.
You lied, he is the best for us now. Stop making a lousy noise about kicking him out. May be you will bring your apc then to kick him out. We like him and will ever support him. Find a rope with a noose and try it on your neck if you dont appreciate good things. WHICH STATE ARE YOU FROM BY THE WAY?.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Flyoruboy1: 2:32pm On Dec 08, 2015
ekafine:
let me see another yorrober that will post here without pointing to me in this picture where that estate is located. they can't even paint their homes in the 21st century, very nasty people. grin

Freeglobe, aka ekafine. You are obviously one heck of a jobless human being. cheesy. At least I don nab you with no less than 4 different handles. Smh. You are so jobless that you post with one handle and use your other handles to like that post, all for what? Look, you people are free to celebrate Awka by showing the flattering parts of the city. No problem. But bear in mind that some of us have also seen some of the ..well.. not so flattering parts of the same Awka, as can be said for any other state in Nigeria.

It is not my intention to derail this thread so I'll stop here. You can switch back to your other moniker now. cheesy "Ekafine" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by ekafine(f): 2:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
[s]
Flyoruboy1:

Freeglobe, aka ekafine. You are obviously one heck of a jobless human being. cheesy. At least I don nab you with no less than 4 different handles. Smh. You are so jobless that you post with one handle and use your other handles to like that post, all for what? Look, you people are free to celebrate Awka by showing the flattering parts ofso f the city. No problem. But bear in mind that some of us are also aware of the some ..well.. not so flattering parts of the same Awka, as can be said for any other state in Nigeria.

It is not my intention to derail this thread so I'll stop here. You can switch back to your other moniker now. cheesy "Ekafine" grin grin grin
[/s]

call me any name but it does not change where i come from. You see why I call you people dumb people. Is that 1st pix you posted still existing? see below what has taken over that place. 2nd and 3rd pictures are Abeokuta and Ibadan respectively grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Chigold101(m): 2:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
Sealeddeal:
the type of head those sycophants has is what i am wondering where they got if from. It is disheartening to see that someone is really in support of stagnation and decay. Those supporter of that Obiano may not even be from anambra state.
Obiano has guys who he employed just to launder his name on social media. Like one Ifeanyi Aniago who is his special assistant on social media. Their work is just to lie to people
Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
Flyoruboy1:

Freeglobe, aka ekafine. You are obviously one heck of a jobless human being. cheesy. At least I don nab you with no less than 4 different handles. Smh. You are so jobless that you post with one handle and use your other handles to like that post, all for what? Look, you people are free to celebrate Awka by showing the flattering parts of the city. No problem. But bear in mind that some of us have also seen some of the ..well.. not so flattering parts of the same Awka, as can be said for any other state in Nigeria.

Am saving that picture of Aroma junction... How time flys...
You need to see the gigantic flyover at that place as pictures won't bring out all its magnificent.

Other photos of Ibadan are too Photoshoped... Gawd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by wiseoneking: 2:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
Sealeddeal:
The worst thing you can do to anambra state is to play blind to a grand waste of public fund being carried out in anambra state in the name of 'willie is working' campaign. You may not have been to many places in anambra state thats why you have not seen the enormous works that Obiano's administration is ignoring. When you come to Nnewi or go to Nkpor and many other places in anambra state, you will not but curse Peter Obi for destroying anambra state and thereafter left the state in the hand of another destroyer. By 2018, Anambrarians will elect a government of their own.
this apc boy again, go and sit down. I dont want you to comment again. How old are you. Obiano is working, get it to your dull brain.

1 Like

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Flyoruboy1: 2:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
ekafine:
[s][/s]

call me any name but it does not change where i come from. You see why I call you people dumb people. Is that place you posted still existing? see below what has taken over that place. 2nd and 3rd pictures are Abeokuta and Ibadan respective grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol. FreeGlobe, a.k.a AtlanticBreeze, a.k.a ekafine, a.k.a AfricanFinest, e.t.c. I hear you. Enjoy your thread. cheesy cheesy
Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by ekafine(f): 2:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
what amazes me is why is there no new roof in the entire yorrobber cities grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by ekafine(f): 2:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
Flyoruboy1:

Lol. FreeGlobe, a.k.a AtlanticBreeze, a.k.a ekafine, a.k.a AfricanFinest, e.t.c. I hear you. Enjoy your thread. cheesy cheesy

go through my posts and see where i had misunderstanding with atlanticbreeze. feel free to take whatever one you likegrin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
Flyoruboy1:

Lmao
Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by wiseoneking: 2:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
Sealeddeal:
No. Nobody want you to project anybody. Your sense of judgement is very poor. Thats why you are supporting a battered regime. Obiano must leave anambra state in 2018. I repeat, the few works of Obiano cannot blind anambrarians from seeing the enormous works unattended to. I leave you guys in peace.
This woman is frustrated again. You have not explain your personal grudges with obiano. Find a good rope and a tall tree and do the right thing to end your frustration on obiano. You expect him to do every thing in Nnewi, onitsha, ekwuluobia and all the villa.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by jmichlins(m): 2:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
We Igbos are very proud set of people so please never compare use with people we better than. We are pace setters in everything we do and as such should not celebrate mediocrity. If building flyover is in a city with little or no traffic is what you call development and infastructure then sorry for you. I will like to discuss with someone from anambra who know what we experiencing here and not someone whose judgement is based on internet pictures. Talking about anambra coming first in national quiz, everybody from anambra know whose hardwork it is. Peter Obi made private school in anambra nonsense cause of the quality of the public schools. Enough said already [quote author=ekafine post=40807051][s][/s]

i am not from anambra but when i see good thing i don't fail to commend it. I was very serious when i request buhari to ban anambra from further taking part in the school debates because each time it must be anambra that must win. so i got tired and decided to push for their removal from any school competition. development is development whether it is flyover infrastructure or power infrastructure, at the end of the day it serves the same purpose..making lif

1 Like

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by ba7man(m): 2:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
See what Gov Fayose's mate is doing oooo......... undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Flyoruboy1: 2:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
AfricanFinest:

Lmao

Seriously, I bow for you. cheesy cheesy grin How do you manage? Shey you get like.. 3 laptops wey you dey use simultaneously abi how? You be winch? ? Dang it!

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
Flyoruboy1:

Seriously, I bow for you. cheesy cheesy grin How do you manage? Shey you get like.. 3 laptops wey you dey use simultaneously abi how? You be winch? ? Dang it!

Owo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) / Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production / Maikanti Baru Responds To Ibe Kachikwu's Corruption Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.