Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos (51544 Views)

Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) / Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) / Pete Edochie & Obiano At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Awka (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by dadebayo1(m): 5:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
One of my favourite governors... Despite the fact that other governors are complaining they cant pay workers he his busy developing his own state.. I even heard he increased salaries of workers recently.. Very commendable, really wish he can teach all the south west governors how to effectively manage resources for the common good of all.. Shame on the governors looting their states and claiming 18k minimum wage is not feasible.... I am from the south west and i say shame on all our south west governors....

4 Likes

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Flyoruboy1: 5:27pm On Dec 08, 2015
ekafine:
[s][/s]

Try all you want but this is the real ibadan and not this thing you keep posting. ibadan without the cocoa house is not ibadan. by the way point out those estates you posted on this my picture. grin grin grin grin grin

FreeGlobe, me sef get your time small.. so I go dey respond you with my own counter pix. Deal? cheesy You mention me with pix, I go respond with mine. All na Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by ekafine(f): 5:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
Flyoruboy1:

FreeGlobe, me sef get your time small.. so I go dey respond you with my own counter pix. Deal? cheesy You mention me with pix, I go respond with mine. All na Ibadan.

stop fooling yourself, stop the useless internet pictures and face this real life picture of the current state of ibadan. any picture of ibadan without brown rusty roof is a fake grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
Onitsha

3 Likes

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by basilo101: 5:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
Flyoruboy1:

Even the blind can see that the Picture were edited, Lol.
this is real ibadam

1 Like

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Flyoruboy1: 5:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
ekafine:

stop fooling yourself, stop the useless internet pictures and face this real life picture of the current state of ibadan.

Lol. If you call mine internet pictures, please what are yours? Omo, I think you need a good fvck from your man coz you're obviously on heat or something. Opps! I forgot, you're a dyke. cheesy If you like show that picture 1 million times, all you're doing is giving me a platform for Omanbala folks in the village to see a different perspective of Ibadan in it's fullness grin.

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by ekafine(f): 5:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
[s]
Flyoruboy1:

Lol. If you call mine internet pictures, please what are yours? Omo, I think you need a good fvck from your man coz you're obviously on heat or something. Opps! I forgot, you're a dyke. cheesy If you like show that picture 1 million times, all you're doing is giving me a platform for Omanbala folks in the village to see a different perspective of Ibadan in it's fullness grin.
[/s]

you are running round in a circle. what we asked is for to show us aerial view of ibadan and not selected internet photos grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Flyoruboy1: 5:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
basilo101:

Even the blind can see that the Picture were edited, Lol.
this is real ibadam

Lol. Everything that doesn't fit your jaundiced view is 'edited'. Guy, everyone has seen that pic you just posted over and over, but they ain't seen these though, so thanks for giving me the opportunity to show another side of Ibadan to Omanbalas. cheesy. Now, do you know we have 2 Cinemas in Ibadan? Oh Yeah, there's Viva, and there's Film House. Oh, there's also Dominos Pizza, asides the KFC you saw earlier. grin Do y'all have those in Anambra? Just asking coz sometimes I just imagine what one can do to unwind out there. You know... grin grin grin.

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by biafranqueen: 5:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
Thats my Governor!

1 Like

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by ekafine(f): 5:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
[s]
Flyoruboy1:

Lol. Everything that doesn't fit your jaundiced view is 'edited'. Guy, everyone has seen that pic you just posted over and over, but they ain't seen these though, so thanks for giving me the opportunity to show another side of Ibadan to Omanbalas. cheesy. Now, do you know we have 2 Cinemas in Ibadan? Oh Yeah, there's Viva, and there's Film House. Oh, there's also Dominos Pizza, asides the KFC you saw earlier. grin Do y'all have those in Anambra? Just asking coz sometimes I just imagine what one can do to unwind out there. You know... grin grin grin.

[/s]

stop jumping around, what we asked for is the aerial view of where the common man comes out from everyday. there are malls everywhere even anambra i heard is building 3 right now. ibadan should be knocked out with atomic bomb, this will give birth to new city and not this mess grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Flyoruboy1: 6:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
ekafine:
[s][/s]

you are running round in a circle. what we asked is for to show us aerial view of ibadan and not selected internet photos grin grin grin grin grin

If you call my pix "selected", what would you then call yours? Ekafine, I put it to you that you're not being fair to me!! tongue grin Mend your ways!!!!!! Hell fire is REAL!

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by AtlanticBreeze: 6:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
Flyoruboy1:

If you call my pix "selected", what would you then call yours? Ekafine, I put it to you that you're not being fair to me!! tongue grin Mend your ways!!!!!! Hell fire is REAL!
How can we see your photos on Google? Google keeps directing me to ekafine photos of ibadan..
Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Flyoruboy1: 6:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
ekafine:
[s][/s]

stop jumping around, what we asked for is the aerial view of where the common man comes out from everyday. there are malls everywhere even anambra i heard is building 3 right now. ibadan should be knocked out with atomic bomb, this will give birth to new city and not this mess grin grin grin grin grin grin

Guy, slow your roll. "Common man" in Ibadan comes out of these too everyday!!!!!! Dammit!! Stop this foolishness coz we can keep going on and on!

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by ekafine(f): 6:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
Flyoruboy1:

Guy, slow your roll. "Common man" in Ibadan comes out of these too everyday!!!!!! Dammit!! Stop this foolishness coz we can keep going on and on!

who then lives here? grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Flyoruboy1: 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:

How can we see your photos on Google? Google keeps directing me to ekafine photos of ibadan..

Lol. You no search enough na. But I fit help you, coz am Nice grin

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=595245&page=10

https://www.nairaland.com/2303392/recent-beautiful-pictures-ibadan-pride/1
Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by ekafine(f): 6:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
Flyoruboy1:

you cannot run away, this is where ibadanites live grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Flyoruboy1: 6:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
ekafine:

you cannot run away, this is where ibadanites live grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ok!!! But they also live here too!!!!!! tongue tongue tongue

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by ekafine(f): 6:27pm On Dec 08, 2015
Flyoruboy1:

Ok!!! But they also live here too!!!!!! tongue tongue tongue

how do we know this ibadan if not that you labeled it ibadan but this one has the landmark of ibadan. you cannot run away from this reality grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:28pm On Dec 08, 2015
Who ever that's moderating the thread is a slowpoke they are preventing me from uploading pics, thunder will fire who ever involve in this.
Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
Onitsha

2 Likes

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Flyoruboy1: 6:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
ekafine:

how do we know this ibadan if not that you labeled it ibadan but this one has the landmark of ibadan. you cannot run away from this reality grin grin grin grin

Guy, remember this picture of Idemili (first pic)? And this one of the "Frontline Warriors"? (ABEC stands for Anambra Bi-Atlantic Erosion Commission (ABEC)) cheesy Won't you agree that those folks living there would jump at those Ibadan brown roof houses you are deriding? cheesy If you live in a glass house, please don't throw stones. undecided

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
post=40815043:
Onitsha

2 Likes

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by cutekhalifa(m): 6:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
My State may God bless our able governor chief sir willie obiano for making us proud, in my next generation I will come from this state... Anambra The pride of Igboland... Other states are anxiously waiting for MTN money while we are busy building flyovers and modern E city, other states are bankrupt while we beg our people home and abroad to come and get a job in anambra, I LOVE ANAMBRA STATE

1 Like

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Flyoruboy1: 6:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
[quote author= post=40815483][/quote]

BuddahMonk! Na your face be this? Wonderment! I never see you in a while o. How come you're not as active as you used to be in the Politics section? E be like you don tone down your usual cyber-jabbing ways? Oginni? cheesy
Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
Onitsha

2 Likes

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by ekafine(f): 6:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
Flyoruboy1:

Guy, remember this picture of Idemili (first pic)? And this one of the "Frontline Warriors"? (ABEC stands for Anambra Bi-Atlantic Erosion Commission (ABEC)) cheesy Won't you agree that those folks living there would jump at those Ibadan brown roof houses you are deriding? cheesy If you live in a glass house, please don't throw stones. undecided

Chai see pain. I don't think they have started posting natural disaster in ibadan yet. What is being posted is just the normal things in ibadan and u are crying already lol

1 Like

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by basilo101: 7:00pm On Dec 08, 2015
Flyoruboy1:

Rubbish, there are earthquakes in Japan. i guess ibadan is more developed than Japan because non has happend in ibadan
Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Flyoruboy1: 7:02pm On Dec 08, 2015
ekafine:

Chai see pain. I don't think they have started posting natural disaster in ibadan yet. What is being posted is just the normal things in ibadan and u are crying already lol

Forget the erosion. Ekafine, as a true Igbo AkwaIbom pesin, aren't you concerned about the physical condition of the people in that pix? ? See as them dry like boga-fish. Na so suffer wire dem reach? ? Please, Obiano needs to do something about their situation.

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by basilo101: 7:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
Flyoruboy1:

Forget the erosion. Ekafine, as a true Igbo AkwaIbom pesin, aren't you concerned about the physical condition of the people in that pix? ? See as them dry like boga-fish. Na so suffer wire dem reach? ? Please, Obiano needs to do something about their situation.
flooding in ibadan creates a refugee camp

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Flyoruboy1: 7:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
basilo101:

flooding in ibadan creates a refugee camp

Ah. Na one no bad reach this Anambra own wey turn Peter Obi and Stella to fisherman/woman cheesy

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by VickJames(m): 7:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
Flyoruboy1:

Like seriously, are you this stewpi.d? I added the 'Ibadan birdseye' for EMPHASIS, duh!? How else would the average person have been able to place the location if I hadn't done that? Obviously you're shocked at the vastness of Ibadan as a city. Since you insist it's Lagos then pray tell where in Lagos? Dude, I'm seriously not in the mood to funk up this thread coz a part of me does acknowledge Obiano's strides, but nigga don't test me. Stay the fvck off my mention from hereon. For the last time. Thanx.

omo aye!

ma paro ni be.

k'on se ibadan tan mo niyen

fi eleyele, sango, oju-irin fi ran wa.

Amo gboro to wan ni ibadan.

sugbon o gbagbe pe kon se ibadan nikan ni Oyo.

arale niwa.
Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Flyoruboy1: 7:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
VickJames:

omo aye!

ma paro ni be.

k'on se ibadan tan mo niyen

fi eleyele, sango, oju-irin fi ran wa.

Amo gboro to wan ni ibadan.

sugbon o gbagbe pe kon se ibadan nikan ni Oyo.

arale niwa.

To ba je be.. iwo naa fi Ibadan to mo wan wa naw? cheesy Abi? Emi ti fi ibadan ti emi mo won gbogbo ara Anambra, awon naa de ti fi Ibadan ti won mo won gbogbo aiye, oya.. Iwo naa contribute tie naw, abi? Ko si wahala. No shaking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Maikanti Baru Responds To Ibe Kachikwu's Corruption Allegations / MC Oluomo Mocks PDP, Uses Knife To Destroy Umbrellas (PHOTOS) / "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.