Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos (51545 Views)

Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) / Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) / Pete Edochie & Obiano At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Awka (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Sealeddeal(m): 9:31am On Dec 08, 2015
OP,where are the legacy projects you are refering to?

2 Likes

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Sealeddeal(m): 9:35am On Dec 08, 2015
OP,you think you can collect few stipends from government and come to internet and buoy their already destroyed images. Anambra people are not,in any way, happy with Obiano's administration. Its not just about few things that Obiano is doing,its about enormous things he is not doing. Obiano's administration has failed and Anambrarians cannot wait to send him packing in 2018.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by NigLasPresident: 9:44am On Dec 08, 2015
Nice.. I hope you guys will appreciate him and give him the support he needs cos I already see hate comments from some. You guys are lucky you got a governor who has the people at heart

6 Likes

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by AtlanticBreeze: 9:45am On Dec 08, 2015
Sealeddeal:
OP,you think you can collect few stipends from government and come to internet and buoy their already destroyed images. Anambra people are not,in any way, happy with Obiano's administration. Its not just about few things that Obiano is doing,its about enormous things he is not doing. Obiano's administration has failed and Anambrarians cannot wait to send him packing in 2018.
what is obiano not doing that peter obi did in 8 years.. Are the pictures real or not before you start talking about collecting stipends

2 Likes

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by AtlanticBreeze: 9:48am On Dec 08, 2015
NigLasPresident:
Nice.. I hope you guys will appreciate him and give him the support he needs cos I already see hate comments from some. You guys are lucky you got a governor who has the people at heart
The hate comments are from disgruntled peter obi supporters who are bitter that he refused obi from being his godfather

2 Likes

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by AtlanticBreeze: 9:50am On Dec 08, 2015
Sealeddeal:
OP,where are the legacy projects you are refering to?
what is a legacy project? If the flyovers are not legacy projects to you, I guess peter obi's tiny substandard roads are. it's better to shut up when you have nothing to say instead of embarrassing yourselve

7 Likes

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Sealeddeal(m): 10:12am On Dec 08, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:

what is a legacy project? If the flyovers are not legacy projects to you, I guess peter obi's tiny substandard roads are. it's better to shut up when you have nothing to say instead of embarrassing yourselve
You are inadvertently displaying your fear in Obiano's administration. Peter Obi's government is not a standard for good governance However,Obiano's administration is much worse. Mind you, those fly-overs you uploaded there are part of Anambra section of Onitsha-enugu highway of which Peter Obi constructed from Brigde head till somewhere in Awkuzu.That highway is a Federal road which Obiano must receive the re-imbursement and thats why the construction is still ongoing. So,its actually a President Buhari legacy project. Show us the picture of any state government sponsored projects that Obiano has shown sign of completing in 4years.
Obiano is a grand criminal who is using 'Willie is working' propaganda campaign to swindle anambrarians. The only people that support Obiano's regime of idiocy are people that are benefitting financially from his administration and people from Anambra north who believe that Obiano's regime is their turn to rule.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 08, 2015
Sealeddeal:
You are inadvertently displaying your fear in Obiano's administration. Peter Obi's government is not a standard for good governance However,Obiano's administration is much worse. Mind you, those fly-overs you uploaded there are part of Anambra section of Onitsha-enugu highway of which Peter Obi constructed from Brigde head till somewhere in Awkuzu.That highway is a Federal road which Obiano must receive the re-imbursement and thats why the construction is still ongoing. So,its actually a President Buhari legacy project. Show us the picture of any state government sponsored projects that Obiano has shown sign of completing in 4years.
Obiano is a grand criminal who is using 'Willie is working' propaganda campaign to swindle anambrarians. The only people that support Obiano's regime of idiocy are people that are benefitting financially from his administration and people from Anambra north who believe that Obiano's regime is their turn to rule.
President Buhari legacy project??

For your type I no dey talk much as your head need to be planked with 2by2 so your brain can factory reset automatically.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Sealeddeal(m): 10:20am On Dec 08, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:

what is obiano not doing that peter obi did in 8 years.. Are the pictures real or not before you start talking about collecting stipends
The worst thing you can do to anambra state is to play blind to a grand waste of public fund being carried out in anambra state in the name of 'willie is working' campaign. You may not have been to many places in anambra state thats why you have not seen the enormous works that Obiano's administration is ignoring. When you come to Nnewi or go to Nkpor and many other places in anambra state, you will not but curse Peter Obi for destroying anambra state and thereafter left the state in the hand of another destroyer. By 2018, Anambrarians will elect a government of their own.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by AnamCity: 10:23am On Dec 08, 2015
Sealeddeal:

I think you are being very insincere. Obiano met this mall at less than 5% but now it is at 95% completion. The truth is that Obiano is a better administrator and a good manager of men and resources, that does not take away the efforts Obi made during his reign.

12 Likes

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by AnamCity: 10:26am On Dec 08, 2015
Sealeddeal:
The worst thing you can do to anambra state is to play blind to a grand waste of public fund being carried out in anambra state in the name of 'willie is working' campaign. You may not have been to many places in anambra state thats why you have not seen the enormous works that Obiano's administration is ignoring. When you come to Nnewi or go to Nkpor and many other places in anambra state, you will not but curse Peter Obi for destroying anambra state and thereafter left the state in the hand of another destroyer. By 2018, Anambrarians will elect a government of their own.

Why not bring out your father to come and rule?

7 Likes

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Sealeddeal(m): 10:28am On Dec 08, 2015
AfricanFinest:

President Buhari legacy project??

For your type I no dey talk much as your head need to be planked by 2 by 2 for your brain to factory reset automatically.

AtlanticBreeze,i have told you that you have received stipend from anambra state government to display these nonsensical pictures online. Ofcourse,you did not deny it but you switching from one moniker to another and always liking each of your posts have lend credence to my statement. You will continue to move from pillar to post in defence of regime of waste. A regime that has failed and you shall fail with it.

1 Like

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by chukel(m): 10:31am On Dec 08, 2015
I'm highly impressed. He should be encouraged.

9 Likes

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Sealeddeal(m): 10:35am On Dec 08, 2015
AnamCity:

I think you are being very insincere. Obiano met this mall at less than 5% but now it is at 95% completion. The truth is that Obiano is a better administrator and a good manager of men and resources, that does not take the efforts Obi made during his reign.
Unfortunately,only one project. Unfortunately again,it is a PPP project jointly owned by Shoprite and anambra state government. The worst thing this administration will do to itself is to appropriate that project as its achievement.

1 Like

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by AnamCity: 10:36am On Dec 08, 2015
^^I think you are the paid goon here. This is it under 1-year. Do you know where this is? Could you kindly show us what your father achieved in his life, so we could project him for the upcoming 2018 governorship election in Anambra?

10 Likes

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 08, 2015
[s]
Sealeddeal:
AtlanticBreeze,i have told you that you have received stipend from anambra state government to display these nonsensical pictures online. Ofcourse,you did not deny it but you switching from one moniker to another and always liking each of your posts have lend credence to my statement. You will continue to move from pillar to post in defence of regime of waste. A regime that has failed and you shall fail with it.
[/s]

Guy try get sense small... Common sense no dey again??

You need chisos.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 08, 2015
AnamCity:
^^I think you are the paid goon here. This is it under 1-year. Do you know where this is? Could you kindly show us what your father achieved in his life, so we could project him for the upcoming 2018 governorship election in Anambra?

Classic...
Who knows before that one day a road will transverse there.
Abeg Willie is a man of surprises.

10 Likes

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Sealeddeal(m): 10:50am On Dec 08, 2015
AnamCity:
No. Nobody want you to project anybody. Your sense of judgement is very poor. Thats why you are supporting a battered regime. Obiano must leave anambra state in 2018. I repeat, the few works of Obiano cannot blind anambrarians from seeing the enormous works unattended to. I leave you guys in peace.

1 Like

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by AnamCity: 10:54am On Dec 08, 2015
Sealeddeal:
No. Nobody want you to project anybody. Your sense of judgement is very poor. Thats why you are supporting a battered regime. Obiano must leave anambra state in 2018. I repeat, the few works of Obiano cannot blind anambrarians from seeing the enormous works unattended to. I leave you guys in peace.

Yes, we want to know what your father achieved all his life so that we may project him for 2018. If we need a replacement then it must be your father. What do you suggest his campaign song will be?

Do you know who did this under 1-year?

9 Likes

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Yujin(m): 11:04am On Dec 08, 2015
Truly the black race has a long way to go in development. Undoubtedly Peter Obi was a good administrator and the present Governor is towing the same path. Peter Obi focussed much of his attention in Anambra Central and South. He didn't forget the northern part that is why he fought to ensure his successor comes from that segment. Obiano has so far tried. Its quite disturbing to see that they have fallen apart. Our leaders must know that by the virtue of rudders they became many youths are looking up to them for direction. They cannot afford to fail us by being parochial in their conducts. Now to the youths who are taking sides, always know that your actions reinforces the idea of bad governance. When you support one leader against another, underperformance sets in which gives birth to underdevelopment. All we should clamour for is good governance. If Anambra state can't get it right then I fear for the future of our people. Do not take sides with any of them. Only demand for good governance. Most of our politicians as black people are emergency politicians. They most times don't have a wholistic vision for the constituency they wish to govern. I can bet that a majority of the central and southern people of my state don't know much about the challenges facing that segment. Governance is meant to be a continuum so Obiano is continuing with some of Obi's projects and blueprints while still formulating new ones for the state with strong focus for the northern segment. Let's not divide ourselves because of tiny benefits or fraternity. Anambra bu maka anyi nine. Ife obuna alulu na ya bu ife ga-abara anyi uru. Mma Anambra bu odinma AnaIgbo nine. Udo dili Obi dikwala Obiano.

21 Likes

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by fromnigeria(m): 11:34am On Dec 08, 2015
He is allowed to borrow if he wishes.
Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 08, 2015
johnmark1234:
Na him papa money he day use day dua m.the money is for Ndi Anambra so if he don't want to work we will kick him AUT and look for someone to do d job.

Fool
Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by JOAN11(f): 11:35am On Dec 08, 2015
Anambra adi go mma, this cristmas go make sense wella

1 Like

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by dickyaloy: 11:40am On Dec 08, 2015
The governor is doing if the whole project will not be abandoned and also if it is not only one road with so many exposures.

1 Like

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by miqos02(m): 11:41am On Dec 08, 2015
good

1 Like

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by freeborn76(m): 11:42am On Dec 08, 2015
Nigeria is the only country I know where we equate flyovers with development...God help us, we have a long way to go. Well done sha Governor Willie. sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by otiigba1(m): 11:49am On Dec 08, 2015
Please does any one know how i can get a mortgage on one of these houses? or buy, rent one of these houses in awka?
Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by flyca: 11:50am On Dec 08, 2015
Wow. Is anyone as excited as I am? cheesy cheesy
My mum received her November alert on 4th. #Na Godwin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by tohchee96(m): 11:55am On Dec 08, 2015
he looks clues less ...
but he Isn't ....
#ILoveMyGofnur
Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by NovusHomo(m): 11:57am On Dec 08, 2015
johnmark1234:
Na him papa money he day use day dua m.the money is for Ndi Anambra so if he don't want to work we will kick him AUT and look for someone to do d job.

Did anyone notice that these roads have no drainage system? Just saying.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos by prelinctus: 11:58am On Dec 08, 2015
Op, this is stale news. Read what you wrote carefully, you'll see what gave you away. wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) / Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding / Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife Iara (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.