Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

(pic) I'm Dying...... Pls Help Me Out - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (pic) I'm Dying...... Pls Help Me Out (3924 Views)

Okk / Help!! I'm Dying!! How Do I Overcome Heartbreak? / I'm Dying. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (pic) I'm Dying...... Pls Help Me Out by Pucaxo(m): 6:52pm On Dec 07, 2015
realmidas001:
really? God bless u bro
Wetin she talk?
a lot. Wud've helped if u had replied this mention earlier tho.. But be rest assured u'll hear frm her in minutes. She's raving mad at you tho... Very mad at you.
Re: (pic) I'm Dying...... Pls Help Me Out by Pucaxo(m): 7:04pm On Dec 07, 2015
Jasssbabe I was just about to issue an ultimatum, u get luck gringrin
Re: (pic) I'm Dying...... Pls Help Me Out by realmidas001: 7:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
Pucaxo:
LOL. Thanks man. Pls hlp me kip it up
Re: (pic) I'm Dying...... Pls Help Me Out by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
OP I hit her up on BBM and when she saw my pix, all she wanted to talk about was how she was gonna suck my dick dry grin
Guess we gotta start planning for your funeral huh lipsrsealed
Re: (pic) I'm Dying...... Pls Help Me Out by Pucaxo(m): 7:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
realmidas001:

LOL. Thanks man. Pls hlp me kip it up
I've done my best bro, she angrily removed me when I tried talkin her into forgiving... Saying stuff like "she doesn't bliv u discussed it with me" and "I don't know anything about her" etc..

She actually thought I was gonna ask her out tho.. But became furious when I started talking about you.

My candid advice: Take down her info, try talking to her friends explaining why u did wateva it was you did. They are in the better position to talk to her and not total strangers (told her you were my pal tho..)

Secondly; Start moving on gradually if you find out you aint making any progress. There are loads of beautiful and available women out there who'll give anything to have a guy like you.

Know thy worth. Love thyself. #NuffSaid.
Re: (pic) I'm Dying...... Pls Help Me Out by Emac34: 7:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
Dude wake upcheesy
I cnt even blive such luv still exist
Re: (pic) I'm Dying...... Pls Help Me Out by jasssbabe(f): 7:23pm On Dec 07, 2015
Pucaxo:
Re: (pic) I'm Dying...... Pls Help Me Out by Pucaxo(m): 7:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
jasssbabe:
I'm talkin about the "follow back" grin.
Re: (pic) I'm Dying...... Pls Help Me Out by Pucaxo(m): 7:25pm On Dec 07, 2015
grin This guy -----»

JimiCoker:
OP I hit her up on BBM and when she saw my pix, all she wanted to talk about was how she was gonna suck my dick dry grin
Guess we gotta start planning for your funeral huh lipsrsealed
Re: (pic) I'm Dying...... Pls Help Me Out by jasssbabe(f): 7:26pm On Dec 07, 2015
grin angry
Pucaxo:
I'm talkin about the "follow back" grin.
Re: (pic) I'm Dying...... Pls Help Me Out by Pucaxo(m): 7:29pm On Dec 07, 2015
jasssbabe:
grin angry
Are you gonna say something? Or shud I just slap the words outta ya? cheesy
Re: (pic) I'm Dying...... Pls Help Me Out by realmidas001: 7:34pm On Dec 07, 2015
Pucaxo:
I've done my best bro, she angrily removed me when I tried talkin her into forgiving... Saying stuff like "she doesn't bliv u discussed it with me" and "I don't know anything about her" etc..

She actually thought I was gonna ask her out tho.. But became furious when I started talking about you.

My candid advice: Take down her info, try talking to her friends explaining why u did wateva it was you did. They are in the better position to talk to her and not total strangers (told her you were my pal tho..)

Secondly; Start moving on gradually if you find out you aint making any progress. There are loads of beautiful and available women out there who'll give anything to have a guy like you.

Know thy worth. Love thyself. #NuffSaid.
Thanks man
Re: (pic) I'm Dying...... Pls Help Me Out by Pucaxo(m): 7:51pm On Dec 07, 2015
realmidas001:
Thanks man
don menshun grin
Re: (pic) I'm Dying...... Pls Help Me Out by trustedward(m): 8:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
realmidas001:
I'm sure some pple will tell me to move on or wanna teach me how to. Pls save ursef d stress. I want u to help me tell her how badly I need her in my life. Shikena
fool!..this is one of the many reasons she won't cum back to ur sorry ass......stay there and keep licking her butt y some niggy is busy bleeping her..
Re: (pic) I'm Dying...... Pls Help Me Out by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
Pucaxo:
grin This guy -----»
Ehn? cheesy
Re: (pic) I'm Dying...... Pls Help Me Out by JrizzyJosh(m): 8:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
Nigga you are dead! Love can't help you bruv
Re: (pic) I'm Dying...... Pls Help Me Out by timmyblast(m): 9:25pm On Dec 07, 2015
@op na small harmattan cause this one so. Don't worry u soon get over it.
Re: (pic) I'm Dying...... Pls Help Me Out by flokii: 9:35pm On Dec 07, 2015
Lwkmd grin
@OP na confirm 'akoshibero' you be...
Re: (pic) I'm Dying...... Pls Help Me Out by topzybabs: 9:49pm On Dec 07, 2015
realmidas001:

U know, if she gave anoda reason for d breakup, I wldnt push further. But her only reason (which I completely understand) was dat b4 she met me, she hate guys, she cursed us. But she let me in, and instead of loving her for her. I was trynna change her

@Op, have you at any time asked her why she hate guys with such passion and curse them? Have you thought of those thingz she is doing if you can live with them and be at peace. Kindly take care of the questions and decide if really its worth dying for.
But note that a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.
Re: (pic) I'm Dying...... Pls Help Me Out by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:10am On Dec 08, 2015
Op is dating a lesbian full stop

(1) (2) (Reply)

Describe Your 2016 In One Sentence / Signs Of A Man Who Will Never Ever Stop Loving You. / Pre-wedding Pix Of A Young Nairalander And Her Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.