Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Pre-wedding Pix Of A Young Nairalander And Her Wife. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Pix Of A Young Nairalander And Her Wife. (3898 Views)

Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) / Ghanaian Couple Engage In Sexually-Charged Dance At Their Wedding (Pix, Video) / Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-wedding Pix Of A Young Nairalander And Her Wife. by Topenzee(m): 7:31pm On Apr 01, 2019
My friend Temitope is getting married by 1st day of June, I wish to share his presence wedding pix here on nairaland. Wishing you happy married life.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Young Nairalander And Her Wife. by Topenzee(m): 7:34pm On Apr 01, 2019
Hml

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Young Nairalander And Her Wife. by ednut1(m): 7:34pm On Apr 01, 2019
Happy married life in advance. But this pix no be am. Delete because the bashing wont be nice

13 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Young Nairalander And Her Wife. by Topenzee(m): 7:35pm On Apr 01, 2019
[quote author=Topenzee post=77180087][/quote]
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Young Nairalander And Her Wife. by Rubbiish(m): 7:35pm On Apr 01, 2019
Young couple
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Young Nairalander And Her Wife. by backnbeta(f): 7:36pm On Apr 01, 2019
Topenzee:
My friend Temitope is getting married by 1st day of June, I wish to share his presence wedding pix here on nairaland. Wishing you happy married life.
Mr Tope, I wish your friend Temitope and his fiancee a happy married life and safe delivery.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Young Nairalander And Her Wife. by Rubbiish(m): 7:38pm On Apr 01, 2019
ednut1:
Happy married life in advance. But this pix no be am. Delete because the bashing wont be nice
Even if he change d pics, those that will spew trash will still do it. Some people can never see good in anything, but who cares about their opinion

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Young Nairalander And Her Wife. by GavelSlam: 7:42pm On Apr 01, 2019
Congratulations guys.

Wishing you marital bliss, good health and prosperity.
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Young Nairalander And Her Wife. by leslieokoye18: 7:45pm On Apr 01, 2019
Beautiful
HML in Advance :-)
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Young Nairalander And Her Wife. by leslieokoye18: 7:45pm On Apr 01, 2019
Beautiful
HML in Advance :-)
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Young Nairalander And Her Wife. by izzou(m): 7:45pm On Apr 01, 2019
grin

Your name is Jenrade Temitope Peter

Your friend's name too is Temitope grin

She's beautiful. You shouldn't be ashamed of your own wedding pictures.

Happy married life to both you and your friend grin

25 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Young Nairalander And Her Wife. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 01, 2019
Happy married life in advance to them.
I wish the pretty bride safe delivery.
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Young Nairalander And Her Wife. by LuciferYaweh: 8:09pm On Apr 01, 2019
Topenzee:

The Afonjaness of this OP is second to none.
He must have been fermented in rotting Ilesa gbegiri and baptized in smelly Ogbomosho Ogi.

Let's pretend we didn't see the bolded, which one is "her wife" again?

*spits angry

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Young Nairalander And Her Wife. by Kowor(f): 8:10pm On Apr 01, 2019
Congratulations. But op, where is her wife?

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Young Nairalander And Her Wife. by Emodeee: 8:14pm On Apr 01, 2019
Kowor:
Congratulations.
But op, where is her wife?

You are not nicecheesy.

6 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Young Nairalander And Her Wife. by boiz2men(m): 8:25pm On Apr 01, 2019
Kowor:
Congratulations.
But op, where is her wife?

Hey, whats wrong?
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Young Nairalander And Her Wife. by adexdon(m): 8:48pm On Apr 01, 2019
The couple level get as e be�

4 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Young Nairalander And Her Wife. by Jcole1985(m): 9:05pm On Apr 01, 2019
So the groom is getting married to a school girl so he is tyin her shoes to send her to school of Life

7 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Young Nairalander And Her Wife. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 01, 2019
29 and under 29.
Earlier the better.

4 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Young Nairalander And Her Wife. by BentSpoon(m): 9:09pm On Apr 01, 2019
��

that girl is pregnant. am sure she trapped him with that.

u can't just trust these..... �

3 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Young Nairalander And Her Wife. by abdulazeez1002(m): 9:10pm On Apr 01, 2019
Op, your bald head no be hear o cheesy

Which kind local studio una go
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Young Nairalander And Her Wife. by czarina(f): 9:14pm On Apr 01, 2019
Op, ignore the trolls. Nice photos. Good bless your union kiss

4 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Young Nairalander And Her Wife. by Gentleziggy(m): 9:19pm On Apr 01, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Op, your bald head no be hear o cheesy

Which kind local studio una go

they look like brother n sister oooo tongue
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Young Nairalander And Her Wife. by eastTKBorn: 9:25pm On Apr 01, 2019
This unripe children, think sai na to fvck fvck me marriage
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Young Nairalander And Her Wife. by Divay22(f): 9:41pm On Apr 01, 2019
Bad guy
Op don knack one put cheesy grin grin grin

Happy marriage life
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Young Nairalander And Her Wife. by klexycole(m): 9:44pm On Apr 01, 2019
The work of a typical Nigerian Photographer - no creativity at all. sad

Happy married life and safe delivery to the couples. cheesy
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Young Nairalander And Her Wife. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 01, 2019
backnbeta:

Mr Tope, I wish your friend Temitope and his fiancee a happy married life and safe delivery.
Bad girl you don observe the belle sharp sharp
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Young Nairalander And Her Wife. by Hintona(f): 9:52pm On Apr 01, 2019
Topenzee:
Hapi marrying lif for u guyz
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Young Nairalander And Her Wife. by Homeboiy: 10:10pm On Apr 01, 2019
Observation : The guy looks like a drug addict, the girls look like an under age, bleached, we'll na yorubas women logo,

Conclusion : Birds of same feather flocks together, so the look compatible

BUT THE GIRL BE LIFE WHO GO LIFE GOSSIP

HML

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Young Nairalander And Her Wife. by Ablemax(m): 10:55pm On Apr 01, 2019
Children
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Young Nairalander And Her Wife. by fk001(m): 11:11pm On Apr 01, 2019
grin grin cheesy cheesy

HML

Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Young Nairalander And Her Wife. by clive2u(m): 12:23am On Apr 02, 2019
caption made me think na lesbian.
to d matter,
chance of faithfulness in such marriage is slim as both parties never knw how other it feels to be with other people. tackling challenges makes ppl stronger

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Got Carried Away Looking At His Fiancee's Backside In Pre-wedding Photo / The New Strategy Women Uses (picture) / Drop The Most Funniest Adage You've Ever Heard.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.