Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Investigators Trace N650m To Nduka Obaigbe, Thisday Publisher - SaharaReporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Investigators Trace N650m To Nduka Obaigbe, Thisday Publisher - SaharaReporters (25837 Views)

How Badeh Bought Fayose’s Land For N650m —witness / Metuh Bows To EFCC, Cooperates With Investigators-newswatch Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investigators Trace N650m To Nduka Obaigbe, Thisday Publisher - SaharaReporters by GentleSmiles: 6:05am On Dec 08, 2015
So this is how some public figures run their businesses with illegal funds. Dopkesi concurred receipt but claims it was meant for campaign publicity. Nduka denied receipt. Someone pls tell me what has fund meant for weapon purchase got to do with media houses hehn? This is the only tym the Judiciary should prove its onus: Dasuki and his cohorts should rut in jail with a NO option of PAROLE.

1 Like

Re: Investigators Trace N650m To Nduka Obaigbe, Thisday Publisher - SaharaReporters by ddeola: 7:46am On Dec 08, 2015
We go soon hear say na for newspaper adverts. Walahi, una go vomit everything. angry angry angry
Re: Investigators Trace N650m To Nduka Obaigbe, Thisday Publisher - SaharaReporters by aluko360(m): 10:06am On Dec 08, 2015
Hmmm.
Happenings in Naija will make a hard-working fella look foolish...

Where I dey sef when Jonathan was sharing these monies?

Chei, Naija don suffer.
Re: Investigators Trace N650m To Nduka Obaigbe, Thisday Publisher - SaharaReporters by expozey(f): 10:40am On Dec 08, 2015
dgr8truth:
This one EFCC is tracing arm's money to various bank accounts, I have to go and close my bank accounts tomorrow before EFCC will trace the total of N14.00 that was credited to my bank accounts.

Hahahahaa. You've got to love nigerians; finding fun in depressing moments. Beginning to think we truly are the happiest people on earth.
Re: Investigators Trace N650m To Nduka Obaigbe, Thisday Publisher - SaharaReporters by drstone1: 11:21am On Dec 08, 2015
onomeasike:
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewoooooooooooooooooo!!!
Even Nduka!!!!Jonathan should be arrested immediately.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.
I hope John Momoh of Channels TV is not among these people o!

SYSTEMATICALLY, Buhari's Army are trying to to bring in and clamp all perceived Opponents of His administration with Arms purchase deal. I wonder why the phoney EFCC attack dogs have not mentioned John Momoh,Ben Bruce, Sam Amuka.....and our Main No shaking.guy, Chairman Fayose as well as GEJ'S former campaign Manager FFK.
Shege Yaro!!!!!
After this attempt to hound and gag this guys,find another stupid way to repress the ever conscious nigerian activist on Social Media with another stupid bill.
In d meantime,this is d second inconclusive elections under BAT s APC.
Elections in Nigeria now really must of necessity require blood!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bayelsa Gets N1.2b Bailout Fund / Buhari Hails “chief Amaechi” For Abuja Railway Completion. / Solomon Dalung In Swimming Pool (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.