Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

She Act Like She Don't Care - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Act Like She Don't Care (5123 Views)

'I Need A Wealthy & Handsome Boyfriend, I Don't Care If He Is Gay- Lady / She Rejected Me, I Moved On But Why Is She Still Acting Like She Is Caring / Why Does She Act Different When Were Together And Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Act Like She Don't Care by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
Hi guys, this is practically my first post on here.. This is not about a friend/relation, this is about me FIGHAL.
I used to be in a relationship that looks like I was in a relationship with myself.. Initially this girl showed me SO MUCH love that I just can't quantify. Things started changing when she started "Hanging out with too many friends" and when she started becoming mature.. Long story cut short, I broke up with her when she started making it seem like she was doing me a favour by being my girlfriend..
Well the girl I was dating b4 her I can say she's the girl that has showed me the greatest love in my life.. I broke up with her due to my immaturity then..
Now I'm inlove with a new girl, I text her morning/nights, I call her everyday tho she's always forming busy.. She's just acting like she doesn't care and I LOVE HER so much.. Tho we are not dating, I don't know if my previous breaking of girl's hearts is the cause of this fate I am facing right now.. God knows I've really changed, and I do love this girl.. The annoying part is that she sometimes read my messages on whatsapp and no reply.. She said she loves crazy guys buh I'm no longer a crazy guy, I have sense now..

Pls guys/ladies do u advice that I persevere, that I keep on trying maybe she will gimme a green light, she's just too difficult 4 me.. Girls no dae hard me like this that year oo..
Re: She Act Like She Don't Care by mekd: 5:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
Haha... guy fashi the babe Jor... there are lots of fishes out there

5 Likes

Re: She Act Like She Don't Care by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
She is playing hard to get i think grin grin her eyes go clear if she see u with another fine babe!

1 Like

Re: She Act Like She Don't Care by ucheHapers(m): 5:23pm On Dec 07, 2015
Bros slow down with the calls and text...one call in the evening and always at a particular time is enough for the day, try it for a week no matter wot...thank me later
Re: She Act Like She Don't Care by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
mekd:
Haha... guy fashi the babe Jor... there are lots of fishes out there
bro the thing just tire me.. B4 na me dae do girls like this o.. Now wey I chose to start being responsible things just dae go left
Re: She Act Like She Don't Care by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
ucheHapers:
Bros slow down with the calls and text...one call in the evening and always at a particular time is enough for the day, try it for a week no matter wot...thank me later
make I thank u now.. Thanks bros
Re: She Act Like She Don't Care by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 07, 2015
prettythicksme:
She is playing hard to get i think grin grin her eyes go clear if she see u with another fine babe!
thanks miss... I just tire 4 the girl
Re: She Act Like She Don't Care by MzPecs(f): 5:27pm On Dec 07, 2015
This is what happens when you're finally ready for that serious relationship.

Just take it easy with the calls et all. You wouldn't wanna go back to your old ways cos of a girl so be calm with her.
Re: She Act Like She Don't Care by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 07, 2015
pathetic !

1 Like

Re: She Act Like She Don't Care by firstking01(m): 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2015
fighal:
Hi guys, this is practically my first post on here.. This is not about a friend/relation, this is about me FIGHAL.
I used to be in a relationship that looks like I was in a relationship with myself.. Initially this girl showed me SO MUCH love that I just can't quantify. Things started changing when she started "Hanging out with too many friends" and when she started becoming mature.. Long story cut short, I broke up with her when she started making it seem like she was doing me a favour by being my girlfriend..
Well the girl I was dating b4 her I can say she's the girl that has showed me the greatest love in my life.. I broke up with her due to my immaturity then..
Now I'm inlove with a new girl, I text her morning/nights, I call her everyday tho she's always forming busy.. She's just acting like she doesn't care and I LOVE HER so much.. Tho we are not dating, I don't know if my previous breaking of girl's hearts is the cause of this fate I am facing right now.. God knows I've really changed, and I do love this girl.. The annoying part is that she sometimes read my messages on whatsapp and no reply.. She said she loves crazy guys buh I'm no longer a crazy guy, I have sense now..

Pls guys/ladies do u advice that I persevere, that I keep on trying maybe she will gimme a green light, she's just too difficult 4 me.. Girls no dae hard me like this that year oo..
my advice for u...take a chill pill...u ney dey tire for woman tin?,,,c'mon, give urself a break bro.
Re: She Act Like She Don't Care by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2015
MzPecs:
This is what happens when you're finally ready for that serious relationship.

Just take it easy with the calls et all. You wouldn't wanna go back to your old ways cos of a girl so be calm with her.
Thanks
Re: She Act Like She Don't Care by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 07, 2015
firstking01:
my advice for u...take a chill pill...u ney dey tire for woman tin?,,,c'mon, give urself a break bro.
u know me b4? U know when I broke up with my ex?
Na me dae tell my mumu heart when to love?
Baba talk responsibly
Re: She Act Like She Don't Care by firstking01(m): 5:51pm On Dec 07, 2015
fighal:
Baba talk responsibly
i said wat i said cosof wat u wrote up there...u said u 've broken d hearts of many gals in d past...ofcos wit dis, i shud knw d kinda person u r...and as a brother, m askin u to chill and take a break...focus more in building urslf...and m sure u have a career ur chasin...hw else do u want me to talk responsibly undecided
fighal:
Baba talk responsibly
i said wat i said cosof wat u wrote up there...u said u 've broken d hearts of many gals in d past...ofcos wit dis, i shud knw d kinda person u r...and as a brother, m askin u to chill and take a break...focus more in building urslf...and m sure u have a career ur chasin...hw else do u want me to talk responsibly
Re: She Act Like She Don't Care by mekd: 5:53pm On Dec 07, 2015
ucheHapers:
on point bro
Re: She Act Like She Don't Care by Eleniyan15: 6:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
Broda get a better life
olohun she go dey care

Don't always call her, you too dey alwaz form busy... #AintGsttimeForShii
....it seems you are d one investing in the relationship, my Broda let her invest also.
Re: She Act Like She Don't Care by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 07, 2015
To begin with, u're probably choking her with ur incessant texts, and perhaps calls. There's no way for u to find out how she truly feels about u when u don't allow her breathe and miss u. Just hands up on her case for now. Leave her alone totally for a while. If she doesn't react to this, it means she doesn't care two hoots bout u and u've simply been wasting ur tym.
But if she reacts by texting or calling or starts talking to u enthusiastically, then chances are that she likes u. Then, it would be left for u to press ur buttons properly.

BTW, have u found out if she's in a relationship?

3 Likes

Re: She Act Like She Don't Care by IamLEGEND1: 6:48pm On Dec 07, 2015
so many guys turning to sissies now.
whatever happened to leaving people alone when they ain't feeling you.

3 Likes

Re: She Act Like She Don't Care by naijaboiy: 6:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
Stop trying too hard. undecided
Re: She Act Like She Don't Care by Walesadeyemi(m): 7:04pm On Dec 07, 2015
Guy stop the texting and calling........infact, carry another babe pass for her house make she see you, guy she go call you herself.
I hate it when guys no know how to handle women like this.
Re: She Act Like She Don't Care by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
firstking01:
i said wat i said cosof wat u wrote up there...u said u 've broken d hearts of many gals in d past...ofcos wit dis, i shud knw d kinda person u r...and as a brother, m askin u to chill and take a break...focus more in building urslf...and m sure u have a career ur chasin...hw else do u want me to talk responsibly undecidedi said wat i said cosof wat u wrote up there...u said u 've broken d hearts of many gals in d past...ofcos wit dis, i shud knw d kinda person u r...and as a brother, m askin u to chill and take a break...focus more in building urslf...and m sure u have a career ur chasin...hw else do u want me to talk responsibly
thanks bro... I have a career am chasing
Re: She Act Like She Don't Care by dachaste(f): 7:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
She act like she don't ccare cos she might really not give an ef about u. So just bone am shikena
Re: She Act Like She Don't Care by firstking01(m): 7:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
fighal:
thanks bro... I have a career am chasing
berra.
Re: She Act Like She Don't Care by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
Oliviaarims:
To begin with, u're probably choking her with ur incessant texts, and perhaps calls. There's no way for u to find out how she truly feels about u when u don't allow her breathe and miss u. Just hands up on her case for now. Leave her alone totally for a while. If she doesn't react to this, it means she doesn't care two hoots bout u and u've simply been wasting ur tym.
But if she reacts by texting or calling or starts talking to u enthusiastically, then chances are that she likes u. Then, it would be left for u to press ur buttons properly.

BTW, have u found out if she's in a relationship?
thanks a lot. U've spoken out of wisdom
Re: She Act Like She Don't Care by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
fighal:
thanks a lot. U've spoken out of wisdom
U're welcome.
Re: She Act Like She Don't Care by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
dachaste:
She act like she don't ccare cos she might really not give an ef about u. So just bone am shikena
True talk..

1 Like

Re: She Act Like She Don't Care by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
Walesadeyemi:
Guy stop the texting and calling........infact, carry another babe pass for her house make she see you, guy she go call you herself.
I hate it when guys no know how to handle women like this.
I used to be that "smart" guy.. Buh now I want to be the "Real Smart" guy.. Buh it seems e hard o
Re: She Act Like She Don't Care by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 07, 2015
firstking01:
berra.
thanks
Re: She Act Like She Don't Care by Emac34: 7:29pm On Dec 07, 2015
Keep tryin bro I blive shez just being 2 hard on yew bcoz of wat met av happen btw u guyz back den
Re: She Act Like She Don't Care by firstking01(m): 9:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
fighal:
thanks
u wlcm.
Re: She Act Like She Don't Care by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 08, 2015
Emac34:
Keep tryin bro I blive shez just being 2 hard on yew bcoz of wat met av happen btw u guyz back den
thanks bro, buh whe doesn't know me b4
Re: She Act Like She Don't Care by biotechshola(m): 7:13am On Dec 08, 2015
I av similar case, the best to do in ths situation is to use ur head nd nt ur hrt, u ar goin to suffer if a gal knws u lov her so much, girls are strange beings, dnt b surprised she cals a guy who dosnt care abt her as much as u cal her. Just ignore her, mak i feel she's not dat important afteral, if she cals u after a while, it means she likes u too..dnt react lik u are hapy she caled, infact mak her confess she likes u too n ready to date u..buh if she don't cal, plz bro ignore her.
Re: She Act Like She Don't Care by vilight(f): 7:40am On Dec 08, 2015
U need to take A break and focus on something other than 'girl' for a while. The way you throw around the word love I doubt if you truly know the meaning/depth of it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What do you enjoy most during Sex? / Slay Queen Dumped By Boyfriend For Cooking This Okra Soup / My Secret Obsession With Impregnating Another Man's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.