Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,216 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

My Secret Obsession With Impregnating Another Man's Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Secret Obsession With Impregnating Another Man's Wife (5118 Views)

CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) / Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Secret Obsession With Impregnating Another Man's Wife by Kuriosmynd: 7:16am On Nov 23, 2021
This is me trying to be brutally honest with one dark side of my sexual fantasies. Though it's despicably immoral and socially abominable, yet I I feel the urgings. We might all have that inner fantasies we can't even share with a friend if we are being honest.
Fact is I have never slept with someone's wife, at least knowingly. The older women I have slept with, according to them, were single moms, or divorced. But anytime I'm banging them, I usually imagine they were housewives who I should get pregnant and send back to their husband to nurture the pregnancy. I get extra high if I fuvck them raw and make them moan while emptying my pap in them. There's also this power and ego trip I can't explain too having to breed another man's wife and make her husband care for the baby unaware.

I'm not sure how common or uncommon is this inclination. Perhaps many men have intentionally impregnated another man's wife with this feeling. Just Maybe. Then when I hear men who break down having found out of the paternity fraud pulled on them, I feel mixed emotions of pity, sadness and hidden gloat just by imagining myself as the miscreant who impregnated the wife. That feeling of haha: 'what an egotistic fool who trusted a woman with his soul, lived a lifetime of lies while a woman fvcked him over', is also part of that mixed feeling.

I've joked with some married women, online, who had romantic interest in me about impregnating them and dumping the paternity fraud on their husband, surprisingly they would play it down with some romantic laughter, and seem to enjoy such amorous escapade of deceit, even the confidence of secrecy they exude while we joked in an event it ever happened, is shocking.
That surely makes me understand some amoral side of women who play fraud on their husband. And it also makes me have cynical value for relationship. Relationship I see is a personal risk you go into with faith, not with 100% certitude.
I put this up anonymously, and with honesty, to show you can't fully know the heart of man/woman, and if we X-ray our inner heart, there's an hidden dark spot which can be quite shocking and embarrassing

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Secret Obsession With Impregnating Another Man's Wife by Tomahawk99(m): 7:18am On Nov 23, 2021
Your mind is twisted.

12 Likes

Re: My Secret Obsession With Impregnating Another Man's Wife by Kuriosmynd: 7:20am On Nov 23, 2021
Tomahawk99:
Your mind is twisted.
Thank you Mr Saint. I know

4 Likes

Re: My Secret Obsession With Impregnating Another Man's Wife by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 23, 2021
It's in your DNA, not your fault

4 Likes

Re: My Secret Obsession With Impregnating Another Man's Wife by StPete: 7:26am On Nov 23, 2021
It's normal to have dark thoughts once in a while. It's the implementation that makes it horrendous. I won't be surprised if you end up fathering another man's child when someone of your kind decides to impregnate your own wife though...

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Secret Obsession With Impregnating Another Man's Wife by ashewoboy(m): 7:32am On Nov 23, 2021
your sexual fantasy will not put you in trouble.

what did you hear about girls in hijab though?cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: My Secret Obsession With Impregnating Another Man's Wife by chatinent: 7:35am On Nov 23, 2021
What Ijebu Ode sun cannot do doesn't exist.

1 Like

Re: My Secret Obsession With Impregnating Another Man's Wife by endsarrrs(f): 7:35am On Nov 23, 2021
@OP a man is BRUTALLY BANGING POUNDING your partner mercilessly right now, pouring all his pap into her grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Secret Obsession With Impregnating Another Man's Wife by Haynnie: 7:39am On Nov 23, 2021
OP aren’t you in anyway feeling any shame in this?

2 Likes

Re: My Secret Obsession With Impregnating Another Man's Wife by Kuriosmynd: 7:42am On Nov 23, 2021
StPete:
It's normal to have dark thoughts once in a while. It's the implementation that makes it horrendous. I won't be surprised if you end up fathering another man's child when someone of your kind decides to impregnate your own wife though...
Well, I won't be surprised. But let me ask you:
Do you think someone like me will have the peace of mind of having a child without DNA test?....If possible, I will do my DNA test while the baby is still a foetus ..saves a lot of future headache.
So you know...I'm a very strong advocate of DNA test should be mandated before birth certificate, cos the risk of fatheing another man's child is most times suicide and family break down.

4 Likes

Re: My Secret Obsession With Impregnating Another Man's Wife by Kuriosmynd: 7:52am On Nov 23, 2021
Haynnie:
OP aren’t you in anyway feeling any shame in this?
Maybe. Even while being shameful, it's a thought I have no control over, and can't fully analyse the psychological foundation of that thought.
Let me ask you: Have you heard of a wife being raped by robbers, and as the raping went on on the full glare of her husband, the abuse turns to an ecstatic pleasure to the victim that she began to moan and orgasm like mad? Is the orgasm shameful or not? Who are you to blame? Does the shame remove the reality of the orgasm from rape? Or how else do you want the woman to tell the story of how she felt
So you know...the house wife narrated the story of the rape and pleasure herself...

1 Like

Re: My Secret Obsession With Impregnating Another Man's Wife by Boogyman557: 8:13am On Nov 23, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN
Re: My Secret Obsession With Impregnating Another Man's Wife by Hayee(f): 8:30am On Nov 23, 2021
Hahahaha cheesy cheesy grin
Bro code in the mud cheesy cheesy
There is nothing like women supporting women and bro code angry angry angry
Shebi dis one just said his mind, do you know what is in the mind of other people too cheesy cheesy grin
Me gan sef that is talking if I tell you what is in my mind and my sexual fantasies ehn cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: My Secret Obsession With Impregnating Another Man's Wife by Haynnie: 8:36am On Nov 23, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

Maybe. Even while being shameful, it's a thought I have no control over, and can't fully analyse the psychological foundation of that thought.
Let me ask you: Have you heard of a wife being raped by robbers, and as the raping went on on the full glare of her husband, the abuse turns to an ecstatic pleasure to the victim that she began to moan and orgasm like mad? Is the orgasm shameful or not? Who are you to blame? Does the shame remove the reality of the orgasm from rape? Or how else do you want the woman to tell the story of how she felt
So you know...the house wife narrated the story of the rape and pleasure herself...

For this case is not a rape is an initiation of you unethical thoughts propagated by your adulterous pleasure. If somebody like you harbor same thoughts on your wife would you be happy to continue the marriage?
Re: My Secret Obsession With Impregnating Another Man's Wife by Kuriosmynd: 8:48am On Nov 23, 2021
Haynnie:

For this case is not a rape is an initiation of you unethical thoughts propagated by your adulterous pleasure. If somebody like you harbor same thoughts on your wife would you be happy to continue the marriage?
Thought is free, I can't control what another person will think or fantasize about my wife. I hope you get. So it's unreasonable to make decisions based on someone's thought I probably won't know about.
Meanwhile it's not even a crime to have sinful thought. Most people do. Hope u get

4 Likes

Re: My Secret Obsession With Impregnating Another Man's Wife by Jeremani: 8:49am On Nov 23, 2021
That's how one idiot said, his sexual fantasy is to sleep with a widow whose husband is being buried know fully well he can't do anything even though his spirit is seeing the act.

But in all this, I derive joy knowing seeing how guys carefully put creativity into use.
Re: My Secret Obsession With Impregnating Another Man's Wife by Skyfornia(m): 9:04am On Nov 23, 2021
I see death peeping through your window like..

4 Likes

Re: My Secret Obsession With Impregnating Another Man's Wife by Ola17: 9:44am On Nov 23, 2021
You have a good command of English language.

As for the op, thought is free. We all do have crazy thoughts once in a while, acting on them is a different kettle of fish.

If I may ask, is it safe to assume that you are born that way like the homosexuals will have us believe they are born that way?
Re: My Secret Obsession With Impregnating Another Man's Wife by BlackXabbath(m): 10:59am On Nov 23, 2021
If some dudes have a fetish for drilling pregnant married women, then I see no biggie here.

1 Like

Re: My Secret Obsession With Impregnating Another Man's Wife by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: My Secret Obsession With Impregnating Another Man's Wife by Haynnie: 11:27am On Nov 23, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

Thought is free, I can't control what another person will think or fantasize about my wife. I hope you get. So it's unreasonable to make decisions based on someone's thought I probably won't know about.
Meanwhile it's not even a crime to have sinful thought. Most people do. Hope u get

I understand you now. Hope it stays in your thoughts instead of committing the act.
Re: My Secret Obsession With Impregnating Another Man's Wife by brosom(m): 11:30am On Nov 23, 2021
Mr Op in wonderland.
Re: My Secret Obsession With Impregnating Another Man's Wife by Kobicove(m): 11:52am On Nov 23, 2021
Good luck in your quest
Re: My Secret Obsession With Impregnating Another Man's Wife by Nonexisting: 11:57am On Nov 23, 2021
The ability to resist another man's property including his wife makes you a real nigga. Men must be fuccking pussies but any pussy that has a man's signature on it, I jump and pass. I will like to die old and without any man holding malice against me.
Re: My Secret Obsession With Impregnating Another Man's Wife by Rickmann: 12:30pm On Nov 23, 2021
Kuriosmynd:
This is me trying to be brutally honest with one dark side of my sexual fantasies. Though it's despicably immoral and socially abominable, yet I I feel the urgings. We might all have that inner fantasies we can't even share with a friend if we are being honest.
Fact is I have never slept with someone's wife, at least knowingly. The older women I have slept with, according to them, were single moms, or divorced. But anytime I'm banging them, I usually imagine they were housewives who I should get pregnant and send back to their husband to nurture the pregnancy. I get extra high if I fuvck them raw and make them moan while emptying my pap in them. There's also this power and ego trip I can't explain too having to breed another man's wife and make her husband care for the baby unaware.

I'm not sure how common or uncommon is this inclination. Perhaps many men have intentionally impregnated another man's wife with this feeling. Just Maybe. Then when I hear men who break down having found out of the paternity fraud pulled on them, I feel mixed emotions of pity, sadness and hidden gloat just by imagining myself as the miscreant who impregnated the wife. That feeling of haha: 'what an egotistic fool who trusted a woman with his soul, lived a lifetime of lies while a woman fvcked him over', is also part of that mixed feeling.

I've joked with some married women, online, who had romantic interest in me about impregnating them and dumping the paternity fraud on their husband, surprisingly they would play it down with some romantic laughter, and seem to enjoy such amorous escapade of deceit, even the confidence of secrecy they exude while we joked in an event it ever happened, is shocking.
That surely makes me understand some amoral side of women who play fraud on their husband. And it also makes me have cynical value for relationship. Relationship I see is a personal risk you go into with faith, not with 100% certitude.
I put this up anonymously, and with honesty, to show you can't fully know the heart of man/woman, and if we X-ray our inner heart, there's an hidden dark spot which can be quite shocking and embarrassing

I'm not surprised , bro..
We all have dark fantasies and secrets..its human nature. grin
Re: My Secret Obsession With Impregnating Another Man's Wife by finalboss(m): 1:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
Man Some things you read on nairaland ehn shocked

1 Like

Re: My Secret Obsession With Impregnating Another Man's Wife by Starz825(m): 1:49pm On Nov 23, 2021
StPete:
Hahaha abeg o ..the guy will go all out impregnating married women here and there in the name of having a revenge...
Person wey dondey nuture bad shit before...Dem come still nak him wife....he go loose
Re: My Secret Obsession With Impregnating Another Man's Wife by Fash20: 1:50pm On Nov 23, 2021
You need jesus
Re: My Secret Obsession With Impregnating Another Man's Wife by slickycee: 2:54pm On Nov 23, 2021
Well done on the shadow work !!

But remember you don't have to act on this thoughts.
Remember it's your dark side
If you allow it have control it won't just cause pain and sorrow on others , it would bring the lion share of pain to you.
Don't become a slave to your desire

Na like this devil dey destroy person.
He would make you believe that's just how you are !!
You're not your thoughts tho
Let them go
Re: My Secret Obsession With Impregnating Another Man's Wife by ifinger: 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

Nothing weired truth is that 2 can play the game most women like forking out of wedlock but wud pretend like they don't enjoy same cos of what people wud say , most married women I have fokd enjoy it , and wud even crave for another opportunity , believe me married posi taste different
Re: My Secret Obsession With Impregnating Another Man's Wife by SmellingAnus(m): 3:22pm On Nov 23, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

I have heard of such cases where the babes ended up having orgasm from rape... At least two babes have told me that... Although it still doesn't change the fact that it was rape....
Re: My Secret Obsession With Impregnating Another Man's Wife by SmellingAnus(m): 3:24pm On Nov 23, 2021
Hayee:
Hahahaha cheesy cheesy grin
Bro code in the mud cheesy cheesy
There is nothing like women supporting women and bro code angry angry angry
Shebi dis one just said his mind, do you know what is in the mind of other people too cheesy cheesy grin
Me gan sef that is talking if I tell you what is in my mind and my sexual fantasies ehn cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue
Tell me... Are you fantasizing about having a threesomeeee with your man and his dad while his mom records the act?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Stop Judging A Girl By The Way Shes Dressed / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You. / I Am A 20 Something Year-old With The Breast Of A 65 Year Old Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.