Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,944 members, 7,852,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:41 PM

Most Humorous Nairalanders - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Humorous Nairalanders (6885 Views)

How To Stop Self Servicing - A Humorous Approach. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Humorous Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

No, not really
trust me, I am

Well, I was saying that excuse wasn't so smart tongue
Re: Most Humorous Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 10, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
trust me, I am

Well, I was saying that excuse wasn't so smart tongue

No, that wasn't an excuse. He knows I always reply to his messages when I do get them.
Re: Most Humorous Nairalanders by akuracy(m): 8:15am On Dec 10, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
dude what you mean 'public attack'? Do I come across to you like a a Cristiano Ronaldo #attacker?

Hehehe, I am only trying to caution you as a guy. just saying you can as well ignore the post instead of making a comment that will arouse insults. Please you should stop exchanging words with females on social media, it is a social malady which I don't want you to glory in. we are brothers, so no offence
Re: Most Humorous Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

No, that wasn't an excuse. He knows I always reply to his messages when I do get them.
oh! I was wrong then

Apologies! tongue
Re: Most Humorous Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 10, 2015
akuracy:

Hehehe, I am only trying to caution you as a guy. just saying you can as well ignore the post instead of making a comment that will arouse insults. Please you should stop exchanging words with females on social media, it is a social malady which I don't want you to glory in. we are brothers, so no offence
ok! You win, I lose. Happy?
Re: Most Humorous Nairalanders by akuracy(m): 8:28am On Dec 10, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
ok! You win, I lose. Happy?
Nobody is a loser, nobody is a winner here. just two brothers watching each others back.
Regards
Re: Most Humorous Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 10, 2015
akuracy:

Nobody is a loser, nobody is a winner here. just two brothers watching each others back.
Regards
cheers
Re: Most Humorous Nairalanders by mirexxx(f): 8:37am On Dec 10, 2015
gringrin I don laff tire 4 here
Re: Most Humorous Nairalanders by iPopAlomo(m): 5:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
joseph1832:
Why am I being so nice? Well that's because I'm usually a nice kinda guy. There's a time for everything you know. And you do have a good/crazy sense of humor, its what I've noticed.

Well, you may think I'm drawn to Aqaurius people, but I'm in no way drawn to iPopAlomo, getting along with him has nothing to do with anything. I'm drawn to people who are real and people who vibrate in the same frequency as me.

You're welcome... grin
Re: Most Humorous Nairalanders by dmola(m): 9:51am On Mar 20, 2016
mirexxx:
gringrin I don laff tire 4 here

good mrnin hwas ur night sorry i kinda appreciate the chubby look cn i pm u?
Re: Most Humorous Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 21, 2016
My list?
for now they are:

PoliticalThug

Sexkillzzz

ItsQuinn (Ion't know if I got the spelling right)

errmmm. I'll update if I discover anyone else.
Re: Most Humorous Nairalanders by alobright17(m): 1:38am On Nov 21, 2016
My list is downloading................

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Its My Birthday!!!!!! / Another Bob-brisky Set To Over. (pictures Included) / If You Have Not Watched 20 Out Of These Movies, You Are Not My Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.