Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:31 PM

Most Humorous Nairalanders - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Humorous Nairalanders (6895 Views)

How To Stop Self Servicing - A Humorous Approach. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Humorous Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 07, 2015
mamagee3:

I have been on here for years and through that time I have garnered enough experience on this site to tell you what will and will not get you banned.

Stalking and instigating me for a fight is your first guarantee to saying goodbye to this site. The funny thing is you won't only get banned but your IP address will also get blocked so you wouldn't be able to register again with a different username.

If you doubt me, continue with your sadistic taunts and see where it gets you!
his IP cannot get a ban, because all networks have their own ip, so if the mod ban his ip and he is using mtn network then all nairaland users that uses mtn will get a ban and u know that is impossible, it cannot happen.
Re: Most Humorous Nairalanders by AfroKnight: 10:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
Mskrisx:
Yuzedo n Mr corky

angry Since you ask... he drives a £28,000 (cash) Range Rover SPOT, lives in Peckam and has lots of moiney. No offeinsse.

MrCork is just too much. grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Humorous Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
mamagee3:

The thing is you choose to click on these threads!You don't have to.

Your decision, your case.

ok, you win. But don't let me catch you opening any dumb thread

Cheers
Re: Most Humorous Nairalanders by mamagee3(f): 10:29pm On Dec 07, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
his IP cannot get a ban, because all networks have their own ip, so if the mod ban his ip and he is using mtn network then all nairaland users that uses mtn will get a ban and u know that is impossible, it cannot happen.
Really? Are you this m0ronic? undecided

An Ip address is is a numerical label assigned to each device (e.g., computer, printer) participating in a computer network that uses the Internet Protocol for communication.

When you first register on this site, your IP address is automatically labelled and it can simply get blocked. An Ip address is not a network but an internet protocol that simply states your location.

Every internet source/computer has its own address.

3 Likes

Re: Most Humorous Nairalanders by mamagee3(f): 10:31pm On Dec 07, 2015
STFUareyouGod:

Cheers
I will create whatever I want to, It is called freedom of expression.

If you don't like it, don't post.

But if you decide to post hogwash and it gets you banned. It is your responsibility!
Re: Most Humorous Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 07, 2015
mamagee3:

Really? Are you this m0ronic? undecided

An Ip address is is a numerical label assigned to each device (e.g., computer, printer) participating in a computer network that uses the Internet Protocol for communication.

When you first register on this site, your IP address is automatically labelled and it can simply get blocked. An Ip address is not a network but an internet protocol that simply states your location.

Every internet source/computer has its own address.
heheheh mamagee the congo refugee 4rm togo refugee camp, did u finish primary school? pls go and read well, mind u i did nt say an ip is a network.
Re: Most Humorous Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 07, 2015
mamagee3:

But if you decide to post hogwash and it gets you banned. It is your responsibility!

i want u to get me ban, i dare u
Re: Most Humorous Nairalanders by ambassadorgozie(m): 10:36pm On Dec 07, 2015
STFUareyouGod:

Cheers

See as dis gal threaten u, u don dey fear now

Nawao

9 Likes

Re: Most Humorous Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 07, 2015
mamagee3:

who's scared of getting banned? It's a public forum and I can post on any thread I so wish. If you don't like my comment, then CHANGE

1 Like

Re: Most Humorous Nairalanders by mamagee3(f): 10:39pm On Dec 07, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
heheheh mamagee the congo refugee 4rm togo refugee camp, did u finish primary school? pls go and read well, mind u i did nt say an ip is a network.
Now I see why you get called a human specimen used to test only for the causes of schizophrenia and dyslexia. grin grin

You clearly think an IP address is a network hence you said "If he is using mtn network then all nairaland users that uses mtn will get a ban and u know that is impossible, it cannot happen."

Those are your words. . . grin

You're clearly stating that if he uses MTN and his IP address gets banned, every MTN user on the planet will get banned from this site. grin grin grin grin

You my friend is a spunktastic blockhead! grin

There's nothing more to tell you, just have a good day! grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Most Humorous Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 07, 2015
ambassadorgozie:

Nawao
what's this one saying? undecided
Re: Most Humorous Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 07, 2015
mamagee3:

Now I see why you get called a human specimen used to test only for the causes of schizophrenia and dyslexia. grin grin

You clearly think an IP address is a network hence you said "If he is using mtn network then all nairaland users that uses mtn will get a ban and u know that is impossible, it cannot happen."

Those are your words. . . grin

You're clearly stating that if he uses MTN and his IP address gets banned, every MTN user on the planet will get banned from this site. grin grin grin grin

You my friend is a spunktastic blockhead! grin

There's nothing more to tell you, just have a good day! grin grin grin grin

HEHEHEHD c dis hiv/aids infected lab rat writing poo, its obvious that ur housefly brain is full with dust that u cannot comprehend simple english, ure such an epileptic police dog.
Re: Most Humorous Nairalanders by mamagee3(f): 10:48pm On Dec 07, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
who's scared of getting banned? It's a public forum and I can post on any thread I so wish. If you don't like my comment, then CHANGE
Change for who? I aint changing for nobody grin grin

Like you said this is a public forum with millions of users, you won't agree with what every single user posts or thinks. You can't agree with everyone, it is not possible.

I don't agree with 85% of what most every user on here thinks but that does not mean I stalk each and every one of them trying to instigate a fight. You must show maturity.

The problem is you have never received a ban on here because once you do, you won't care about what people on here do, you will only care about yourself and your existence on this site. grin grin

Believe me, I speak from experience as a six-time banned member. wink

Why do you think I am mamagee3 instead of mamagee? grin grin grin

It is simply the number of times I was forced to create different usernames because of the number of bans I received. grin

E-fighting and E-wars aren't just worth it! If you don't like someone, stay away from them and their threads. There are different people wit different personalities.

You must respect boundaries!!!

1 Like

Re: Most Humorous Nairalanders by mamagee3(f): 10:51pm On Dec 07, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
HEHEHEHD c dis hiv/aids infected lab rat writing poo, its obvious that ur housefly brain is full with dust that u cannot comprehend simple english, ure such an epileptic police dog.
You know in your own case, I don't even have to argue.

All I need to do is just summon your tormentors-in-chief on here and they would deal with you proper. grin

Empty Vessel! grin

2 Likes

Re: Most Humorous Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
mamagee3:

You know in your own case, I don't even have to argue.

All I need to do is just summon your tormentors-in-chief on here and they would deal with you proper. grin

Empty Vessel! grin
U are nothing but a decomposed dead market pig, ur brain is filled with seminar fluid dats why u have animalistics thread, u are a product of a condom that was seen on the floor then used by two cage animals in the zoo and it resulted in giving birth to a goat like you.

1 Like

Re: Most Humorous Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
mamagee3:

please stop these threats, the same way you have the right to post any thread no matter how silly, is how he reserves the right to respond any way he likes to any thread, provided he breaks no Nairaland rule. So pls take a chill pill, if no one comments on your threads, will u be happy?. Mtshewww. U are not seun, so relax.

1 Like

Re: Most Humorous Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I don't know why getting banned should scare anyone really. Na today?
Re: Most Humorous Nairalanders by mamagee3(f): 11:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
firstEVA:
please stop these threats, the same way you have the right to post any thread no matter how silly, is how he reserves the right to respond any way he likes to any thread, provided he breaks no Nairaland rule. So pls take a chill pill, if no one comments on your threads, will u be happy?. Mtshewww. U are not seun, so relax.
Re: Most Humorous Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
mamagee3:

yea baby, calm the Bleep down.
Re: Most Humorous Nairalanders by mamagee3(f): 11:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
U are nothing but a decomposed dead market pig, ur brain is filled with seminar fluid dats why u have animalistics thread, u are a product of a condom that was seen on the floor then used by two cage animals in the zoo and it resulted in giving birth to a goat like you.
Coming from the same punk who thinks an IP address is a network! grin

Next! angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Humorous Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 07, 2015
mamagee3:

Change for who? I aint changing for nobody grin grin

Like you said this is a public forum with millions of users, you won't agree with what every single user posts or thinks. You can't agree with everyone, it is not possible.

I don't agree with 85% of what most every user on here thinks but that does not mean I stalk each and every one of them trying to instigate a fight. You must show maturity.

The problem is you have never received a ban on here because once you do, you won't care about what people on here do, you will only care about yourself and your existence on this site. grin grin

Believe me, I speak from experience as a six-time banned member. wink

Why do you think I am mamagee3 instead of mamagee? grin grin grin

It is simply the number of times I was forced to create different usernames because of the number of bans I received. grin

E-fighting and E-wars aren't just worth it! If you don't like someone, stay away from them and their threads. There are different people wit different personalities.

You must respect boundaries!!!
bla bla bla bla.... I don't get the fuse about the ban. Why you sounding like ban is 'casting into hellfire'. I've been banned number of times I can't even remember. Ever served a three-month ban? I've been there and back. So don't preach the ban gospel to me cuz I'm not scared.

That said, I'm not instigating any fight. I just want the number of trolls on here to reduce

If you can type this long essay for me, why not type same when creating threads and try make sense?
Re: Most Humorous Nairalanders by ggrin(f): 11:26pm On Dec 07, 2015
ambassadorgozie:

Nawao
I dy watch am for HDgrin
Re: Most Humorous Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 07, 2015
firstEVA:
I don't know why getting banned should scare anyone really. Na today?
abeg help me ask her oooo. Na today yansh don dey back?
Re: Most Humorous Nairalanders by poshestmina(f): 11:26pm On Dec 07, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I'm only helping to better your life...... Why not divert energy wasted in creating this useless and meaningless threads toward eradicating those stretch marks on your body like yur some zebras

cheesy[color=][/color]
Re: Most Humorous Nairalanders by ggrin(f): 11:30pm On Dec 07, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I'm not instigating fight. I just want you to start making sense. With all your years on here, why have thou choseth not to be useful?
I'll be cool with you when you start making sense

Anyways, I'm done here.
choi!!!! Com back hereangry u not done here o! grin

Fear fear! grin
Re: Most Humorous Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 07, 2015
ggrin:
choi!!!! Com back hereangry u not done here o! grin

Fear fear! grin
I'm a lover not a fighter

You this omo esu tongue
Re: Most Humorous Nairalanders by ggrin(f): 11:34pm On Dec 07, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I'm a lover not a fighter
You this omo esu tongue
choi! Mamagee ja e laya! gringringringrin

Mamagee ekun oko jackgringringrin

1 Like

Re: Most Humorous Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 07, 2015
ggrin:
choi! Mamagee ja e laya! gringringringrin

Mamagee ekun oko jackgringringrin
emi ke? Eruobodo fa. Emi ijaya

Sugbon o better kape werey lokoyawo ki aleri ona lo

1 Like

Re: Most Humorous Nairalanders by ggrin(f): 11:43pm On Dec 07, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
emi ke? Eruobodo fa. Emi ijaya

Sugbon o better kape werey lokoyawo ki aleri ona lo
looto ni sha!.....mo cover ewink
Re: Most Humorous Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
ggrin:
looto ni sha!.....mo cover ewink
ojasi. Wa dagba bi jack cheesy grin
Re: Most Humorous Nairalanders by mamagee3(f): 11:49pm On Dec 07, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
bla bla bla bla.... I don't get the fuse about the ban. Why you sounding like ban is 'casting into hellfire'. I've been banned number of times I can't even remember. Ever served a three-month ban? I've been there and back. So don't preach the ban gospel to me cuz I'm not scared.

That said, I'm not instigating any fight. I just want the number of trolls on here to reduce

If you can type this long essay for me, why not type same when creating threads and try make sense?
Three month ban? undecided

Who will give you a three month ban? The mods ain't got time for all that. You will be getting a permanent ban.

And yes even if you log on here in the next five years, you still won't be granted access.

Yes spamming the forum can get you a three month ban not stalking and instigating an e-war.

Like I said, you cannot control what someone else is doing, you can only control yourself. Just a food for thought!

Moving on to my topic, don't want to derail my own thread!
Re: Most Humorous Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
Bla bla bla
You the one spamming everywhere with your silly threads. I'm only trying to correct you. But you seem so deaf to take to correction

Stop quoting me pls
mamagee3:

Three month ban? undecided

Who will give you a three month ban? The mods ain't got time for all that. You will be getting a permanent ban.

And yes even if you log on here in the next five years, you still won't be granted access.

Yes spamming the forum can get you a three month ban not stalking and instigating an e-war.

Like I said, you cannot control what someone else is doing, you can only control yourself. Just a food for thought!

Moving on to my topic, don't want to derail my own thread!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Beg Me To Drink Tramadol After Six Rounds / I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice / See What This Junior Sec School Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Bf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.