Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Please Advice Me ! How Do I Get My Ex Back? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice Me ! How Do I Get My Ex Back? (782 Views)

Is It Reasonable To Accept Your Ex Back For A Relationship? / How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. / Should I Wait For My Love Abroad Or Should I Accept My Ex Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me ! How Do I Get My Ex Back? by Realwvn(m): 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2015
My girlfriend and I were dating for almost 4 years before we broke up. We were living together and everything was fine. We even have a 3 year old daughter.

In the last year or so in our relationship I starting going out too much and hanging out with my friends a lot more. I would leave them at home while I would have “fun.” I would always ask her if I could go out and she would say that she didn’t mind, or she would give me a simple no.

Things got worse and worse. When she traveled, I had nothing to do but go out with my friends. I will admit that I do flirt with other girls, but NOTHING comes out of it. I always knew that I’m going home alone and thats that! Well, she looked through my cell phone and saw text messages between my friend and I about me dancing with some other girl and how he and I were joking about it. She wasn’t happy. She said that this was the last straw and she broke up with me.

Now, here we are 5 months later and I am trying to work things out. It didn’t help my case one bit that I would go out every weekend after she and I broke up and I partied all the time, (But, nothing out of control to where it becomes a drinking problem).

She is saying that she has issues trusting me and that she will never know if this will work. My main concern is our daughter. I don’t want her to be raised without both parents and yes, I do love my ex a lot!

I want this to work out between us. For the past month and a half I have been over at my old house, (She lives there now with our daughter), and I’m spending a lot more time. She is more accepting of me touching her, (Rubbing her back, scratching her head), but nothing sexual. I feel that something is going in the right direction, and, when I ask her, she still says that she doesn’t know, and that is the confusing part.

Am I reading too much into all of this? I want to go to counseling with her, but, she doesn’t have the time because she has a very busy work schedule. I keep asking her to get something going, but to no avail.

What can I do to get her to know that this can work again? I really don’t want my daughter raised by anybody else but us two. I am honestly trying my hardest to stop going out. I haven’t been going out since I started hanging out with her more.

What are my options? I sometimes feel we are moving in the right direction, but sometimes I feel dead in the water.

http://www.naijanewsrave.com/please-advice-me-how-do-i-get-my-ex-back/
Re: Please Advice Me ! How Do I Get My Ex Back? by Theyveedo(m): 8:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
Am coming lemme finish soaking this garri

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me ! How Do I Get My Ex Back? by jonaifame22(m): 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
By having a life of ur own, and being responsible, and also having a source of income
Re: Please Advice Me ! How Do I Get My Ex Back? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
this one you are giving birth on credit so.......pay na.
propose na....abi u wan date d girl for life?

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me ! How Do I Get My Ex Back? by trustedward(m): 8:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
Ok...space booked
Re: Please Advice Me ! How Do I Get My Ex Back? by gamaliel121(m): 8:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
Re: Please Advice Me ! How Do I Get My Ex Back? by alterswerve(m): 8:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
Look for the almighty formula. Use it to solve for x, then you'll get your X back
Re: Please Advice Me ! How Do I Get My Ex Back? by saraphina(f): 8:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
Theyveedo:
Am coming lemme finish soaking this garri
am I invited?

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me ! How Do I Get My Ex Back? by Theyveedo(m): 8:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
saraphina:
am I invited?
Sure
Re: Please Advice Me ! How Do I Get My Ex Back? by Realwvn(m): 8:35pm On Dec 07, 2015
Is marriage a must?
DDeliverer:
this one you are giving birth on credit so.......pay na.

propose na....abi u wan date d girl for life?
Re: Please Advice Me ! How Do I Get My Ex Back? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2015
Realwvn:
Is marriage a must?

with dis kind of attitude.....i pray ur ex dont ever come baq....

make she just dey born for u abi....without u being responsible enough to marry her.
so dt after 5children u go still dey call her my girlfriend.

abi u think say u still be small pikin?

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me ! How Do I Get My Ex Back? by Realwvn(m): 9:02pm On Dec 07, 2015
I am not the person in question sir, it was sent to my mail. I just asked a simple question, I didn't ask you to judge me bros
DDeliverer:

with dis kind of attitude.....i pray ur ex dont ever come baq....

make she just dey born for u abi....without u being responsible enough to marry her.
so dt after 5children u go still dey call her my girlfriend.

abi u think say u still be small pikin?
Re: Please Advice Me ! How Do I Get My Ex Back? by Cholls(m): 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
My brother what can i say?
Re: Please Advice Me ! How Do I Get My Ex Back? by Dagaya(m): 9:32pm On Dec 07, 2015
I understand Ur pain...all u need now is patience... at least she is still giving you a chance which means she is committed but just wants to see more from u...just be patient n b more committed... all will work out fine

(1) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Girls Cursed? / Real Babes / How Far Can Your Green Light Go ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.