Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,644 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. (25638 Views)

How To Get Your Ex Back After Breaking Up/Divorce / Is It Reasonable To Accept Your Ex Back For A Relationship? / BREAK UPS: Some Tips On How To Finally Get Your Ex Back Asap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
Hi everyone!
So the other day I posted the dilemma I was in and thankfully some of you gave me matured advice. Here is the link to the thread : https://www.nairaland.com/3697979/love-two-girls-wants-one.

I was In love with two ladies and wanted to pick one. I eventually settled with one.

The problem is the lady I picked I took her home to show my mum and she was super shocked. (She is unaware that I and my ex had parted ways.) She rebuked me strongly and warned me not to think of bringing any girl to the house to show her if not my ex. (I understand she really like my ex).
She didn't even give any reason for rejecting the girl I brought she just didn't want to even hear us out.

I had to allow the girl go in peace. Thankfully we had not gone far in the relationship. Not like I don't love her. But I think I love my ex more. Poor me right? (Currently single).

The big problem here is my ex doesn't even talk to me, she doesn't pick my calls. If only she would come back I'd ensure that the mistakes I did that led to the breakup in the first place won't arise again (we dated for three years). She went through a lot with me when I was still a student and broke. I am comfortable and I wanna reward her.

My question now is was I right to let the girl go on account that my ex has the love of my mum? (I love her too still) The girl I introduced to my mum was always complaining of my attitude to the relationship anyway. (She was always complaining of how I don't ever stop talking about my ex).

Has anyone broken up with his/her ex and reconciled a second time with the relationship strong like it was before? If peradventure she has a boyfriend what are my chances of succeeding considering the fact that we dated for long.(more than 3 and a half years.

Should I try harder in convincing my mum to accept the girl?

Love is really complicated. I feel like just being alone forever.

Insults are welcomed as usual.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by crystalclear93(f): 7:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
You don't need to be a puppet..what do you truly want? This you should do its your life not your mom's and definitely not we you're asking for advice.

23 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by ikp120(m): 7:27pm On Apr 15, 2017
Stalk her! Make her to fall in love with you again.
Oga e be like say you need to start to dey watch Telemundo. grin grin grin grin grin

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
I had to pause and read your statement again,kindly tell us why you broke up with your ex,don't tell me you developed some funny feeling for the second one.Your mum might just be seeing what elders see that children don't see,even though I am not in support of her making choices for you,but you ma have said you still love your ex.Well go look for her,but be very very sure you really love her,if you know you are not compatible don't allow any sentiment affect your thought,don't get unnecessary emotional. Infact seek Baba Gods opinion shikena

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by diablos: 7:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
Sorry bro, truth is i understand u want ur chic back but unfortunately your ex-box has got a new controller tongue

25 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by geezyk(m): 7:38pm On Apr 15, 2017
This story be like one of those telemundo soaps.. I don't think she'll wanna come back, cos you've really left her heartbroken, If eventually she comes back, it won't be as it was before cos you're now untrustworthy to her, if you feel you owe her, compensate her in whatever way you can and leave her be for good and move on...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by greatgod2012(f): 7:43pm On Apr 15, 2017
Sorry in advance bro, because I'm going to be blunt, very blunt!

Since you don't know what you want and how to go about what you want in relationships, I will say, for now, you don't need any girl.........., what you actually need now is some "growing-up"! Maybe, with a bit more grow-up, you'll know what exactly you want in a relationship and how to go about it!

Best of luck, dear!

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by ztanleechima(m): 7:51pm On Apr 15, 2017
So we can't ask girls... HAVE U EATEN? In Nigeria
again?
Me: Have you eaten?
Girl: Nope.. I am broke.. Don't even have food
stuff.. Right now.. I Borrowed my friend's phone
to chat with u.. No money to fix my phone.. N my school fee sef. I used It To do a business and they
cheated me.. I don't know how to get the money
back.. All my friends that I trust.. Disappointed
me.. And my body is doing me somehow.. I hate
sickness. Especially when I am broke.. And my
landlord is on my neck.. But I have raise half of my rent.. Still looking for who will help me with
half.. I hate this life.. N I don't want to disturb my
parents.. For money.. I know we not too close and
I don't want to look like I am a beggar but I really
need help now.. Anything u can send.. Will send
my account number to u now.. Or I can come for the weekend if u send t.p
Me: Chai.. Babe.. I just ask if u don chop o.. I
didn't ask what the problem of your generation
is.... No vex.. NA ME LOOK FOR TROUBLE

130 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by ontruth(m): 8:00pm On Apr 15, 2017
Whoever get time and energy read that should helep the op.

Ayam going to the 15 billion Ikoyi money thread.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2017
uruba23:
I had to pause and read your statement again,kindly tell us why you broke up with your ex,don't tell me you developed some funny feeling for the second one.Your mum might just be seeing what elders see that children don't see,even though I am not in support of her making choices for you,but you ma have said you still love your ex.Well go look for her,but be very very sure you really love her,if you know you are not compatible don't allow any sentiment affect your thought,don't get unnecessary emotional. Infact seek Baba Gods opinion shikena

Thank you lots. noted ur advice.
Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
greatgod2012:
Sorry in advance bro, because I'm going to be blunt, very blunt!

Since you don't know what you want and how to go about what you want in relationships, I will say, for now, you don't need any girl.........., what you actually need now is some "growing-up"! Maybe, with a bit more grow-up, you'll know what exactly you want in a relationship and how to go about it!

Best of luck, dear!

Best of luck growing up or getting my ex back...which?

You could actually provide a better answer without casting aspersions.. you know that right?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by Mentcee(m): 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ask the idiot called Buhari

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by BiafranBushBoy: 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2017
Call her and apologize to her!

Promise never to hurt her again and keep true to your words!!

If she accepts.. fine...

If she doesn't.. move on bro!!

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by Mutuwa(m): 9:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
undecided

Life is too short to leave the comfort of your life in the hands of one woman..I can't envisage my parents in this era predicting or arranging who I should marry.

If you still love your ex and want her back,go get her,but if you want her just to rekindle things with your mom,then you are in trouble..

We shouldn't disrespect parents,but try to make them understand that it is we that know best the part of our body that itche.

You will have to live up with what you marry whether sweet,sour,bitter or tasteless.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by banjeezay(m): 9:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ok,I dey come,make my land dey here till dey finish this man utd vs Chelsea match,after dat time I go tink of how to lay foundation fr there,cos I no want those omonile wahala.. grin
Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by winkmart: 9:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
Can she 4uck

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by lilfreezy: 9:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by jerrybakermillz(m): 9:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
Kk.. First I will say you are stupid to let go of someone that have stood beside you for 3 rough years of your frustrated life just because you wanted to test new punnannnny, only for you to be cut up in a web triangle

Its easy to get back to her since your mum action don bring your brain inline, just let her understand that you had to make a mistake for you to realise how much more you want and love her..... That it would be an error if you let her go

Why you are doing this just make sure you pop the big question and put a ring on it

Next I was hear from you is your pre-wedding photo with her on nairaland

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by paradigmshift(m): 9:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
coefficient of X is y lol
Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by meritknight: 9:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
Google thingzzz.

Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by nabegibeg: 9:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
Daniyemi:
Hi everyone!
So the other day I posted the dilemma I was in and thankfully some of you gave me matured advice. Here is the link to the thread : https://www.nairaland.com/3697979/love-two-girls-wants-one.

I was In love with two ladies and wanted to pick one. I eventually settled with one.

The problem is the lady I picked I took her home to show my mum and she was super shocked. (She is unaware that I and my ex had parted ways.) She rebuked me strongly and warned me not to think of bringing any girl to the house to show her if not my ex. (I understand she really like my ex).
She didn't even give any reason for rejecting the girl I brought she just didn't want to even hear us out.

I had to allow the girl go in peace. Thankfully we had not gone far in the relationship. Not like I don't love her. But I think I love my ex more. Poor me right? (Currently single).

The big problem here is my ex doesn't even talk to me, she doesn't pick my calls. If only she would come back I'd ensure that the mistakes I did that led to the breakup in the first place won't arise again (we dated for three years). She went through a lot with me when I was still a student and broke. I am comfortable and I wanna reward her.

My question now is was I right to let the girl go on account that my ex has the love of my mum? (I love her too still) The girl I introduced to my mum was always complaining of my attitude to the relationship anyway. (She was always complaining of how I don't ever stop talking about my ex).

Has anyone broken up with his/her ex and reconciled a second time with the relationship strong like it was before? If peradventure she has a boyfriend what are my chances of succeeding considering the fact that we dated for long.(more than 3 and a half years.

Give her a call and ask after her mother

it works like magic trust me

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by nabegibeg: 9:45pm On Apr 15, 2017
Daniyemi:
Hi everyone!

this is superstory !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by monimekaz(m): 9:45pm On Apr 15, 2017
Op ..are u mad ni ? Hian!!!! I no blame u ...For this recession way ppl dey commit suicide ..Olohun I feel like slapping u

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by Michellla(f): 9:45pm On Apr 15, 2017
What i can deduce from this post is that you're confused and don't know what you want.

17 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by HIRAETH: 9:46pm On Apr 15, 2017
Space cool
Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by IamAkinzy: 9:46pm On Apr 15, 2017
You Shit! Flush Toilet Clean Yansh..u kon Come Back dey Ask "How do I Get my Shit Bak?" cry Go Dig d SoakAway nao undecided lipsrsealed Guy Better Make ur Mum Aware wassup & Move On O jere! cool

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by Arsenalholic(m): 9:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
Op you are in a state of higgi-hagga. Confused, is what you are.

Well, that wan no be my concern now, na who to blow whistle for him head, I dey find now

Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by greatface(m): 9:49pm On Apr 15, 2017
ME
Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by yaqq: 9:49pm On Apr 15, 2017
oggbeni
Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by sipsip(m): 9:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
ztanleechima:
So we can't ask girls... HAVE U EATEN? In Nigeria
again?
Me: Have you eaten?
Girl: Nope.. I am broke.. Don't even have food
stuff.. Right now.. I Borrowed my friend's phone
to chat with u.. No money to fix my phone.. N my school fee sef. I used It To do a business and they
cheated me.. I don't know how to get the money
back.. All my friends that I trust.. Disappointed
me.. And my body is doing me somehow.. I hate
sickness. Especially when I am broke.. And my
landlord is on my neck.. But I have raise half of my rent.. Still looking for who will help me with
half.. I hate this life.. N I don't want to disturb my
parents.. For money.. I know we not too close and
I don't want to look like I am a beggar but I really
need help now.. Anything u can send.. Will send
my account number to u now.. Or I can come for the weekend if u send t.p
Me: Chai.. Babe.. I just ask if u don chop o.. I
didn't ask what the problem of your generation
is.... No vex.. NA ME LOOK FOR TROUBLE

Hahaha Hahaha

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. by obajoey(m): 9:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
why do you need to get your ex back when can always have a re-match with her anytime any day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai / Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? / Do Girls With Bow Legs Attracts You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.