Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Nairaland Rankings Of Nigerian Universities - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Rankings Of Nigerian Universities (4563 Views)

Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) / 8 Common Academic Related Slangs In Nigerian Universities / How Much Does It Cost To Complete A Masters Degree In Nigerian Universities? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Rankings Of Nigerian Universities by Idrhas(m): 12:24am On Dec 08, 2015
Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
The school and her students are just NATURALLY AHEAD. abuklaw come and vote

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Rankings Of Nigerian Universities by sharawwy(m): 3:00am On Dec 08, 2015
Kogi state is definitely up there with the best. Everything abt d skol has bin improved over d last couple of years, the laboratories are well equiped and the hostels are gigantic and cool
i will rate it as d second best state uni after LASU, its definitely one of the best in the country!!!
Rankin it at number 85 is a bit harsh

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Rankings Of Nigerian Universities by jasysandra(f): 9:11am On Dec 08, 2015
Nice progress. Lalasticlala why haven't you seen this ?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Rankings Of Nigerian Universities by fratermathy(m): 9:16am On Dec 08, 2015
jasysandra:
Nice progress. Dominique, bigfrancis21, Oam4j, Obinoscopy, AkwaIbomrep1, Ishilove, Lalasticlala why haven't you seen this ?
Re: Nairaland Rankings Of Nigerian Universities by aulmatro: 9:17am On Dec 08, 2015
Season’s Bonanza: Get “The Making Of A First Class Student" Now At A Giveaway Price on this link: http://myschool.com.ng/school/news/42388/seasonrsquos-bonanza-get-ldquothe-making-of-a-first-class-student-now-at-a-giveaway-price.html
Re: Nairaland Rankings Of Nigerian Universities by fratermathy(m): 12:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
More votes please.
Re: Nairaland Rankings Of Nigerian Universities by Grandest(m): 2:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
Today if there is any institution which exerts the greatest influence on us after the family, it is the school. The years that we spend in school are not merely time spent in learning and filling our minds with knowledge, but also time spent in moulding our character, acquiring various attitudes and imbibing basic principles of life.
Can you imagine a school where happiness is due to a beneficial study regime? Then look no further. I strongly urge you to visit the University of no mean repute--- The University Of Benin(UniBen).
First off, my undivided allegiance goes to the first among equals--- University of Benin(UniBen). The welcoming ambience will speak fo itself. First off, the quality of pulsating aestethics and architectural brilliance is absolutely breathtaking. The school building presents a magnificent view. Any outsider may form the idea that it is a memorial building. Besides the fascinating building, there are othe r things whicht would pique your interest. The reputation of Great UniBen is built on research and academic excellence. We have avalanche of internationally renowned erudite professors and lecturers who are at the top-of-the-range and well versed in their professions. The students view studying as an elixir. In UniBen, the students believe success in reading, in local parlance "jacking" can only be earned the hard way, therefore you read until you "run mad." Little wonder why we come out on top in most competitions-- home and abroad.
We have state-of-the-art laboratories, libraries, lecture theatres, sport complex,etc. at our disposal.
Co-curricular activities, such as scouting, Eco-club, inter faculty sport championship, school band, debates, have immensely contributed in making the University an exceptional educational institution. Little wonder why the school is the second most sought after as regards JAMB's statistics. The school operate a merit-based yet competitive admission that funnels in the best students. Suffice me to call UniBen "CANDIDATES' FAVOURITE."
In UniBen, a lot of emphasis is given to character formation and acquiring good values in life.
UniBen is incomparable. It's in a class of its own.
THE UNIVERSITY OF BENIN--- KNOWLEDGE FOR SERVICE.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Rankings Of Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
DELSU

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Rankings Of Nigerian Universities by drhabeeb99: 9:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
The best university in my own view is lagos state university
LASU
It is one of the best state universities ,with a good college of medicine .Seasoned with resourceful lecturers ..

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Rankings Of Nigerian Universities by fratermathy(m): 10:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
Goodboiyy:
DELSU

Nice choice! My alma mater. grin
Re: Nairaland Rankings Of Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 08, 2015
Delta State University, Abraka

ALUMNI

* Ayo Makun (AY, the Comedian) - The Producer and Director of Nigeria's most viewed movie of all time (30 Days in Atlanta)

* Bovi (One of Nigeria's best comedians)

* Gordons (One of Nigeria's best comedians)

* G. Agofure of G. Agofure Motors

* Ayiri Emami (The famous Warri Billionaire)

The list is endless..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Rankings Of Nigerian Universities by fratermathy(m): 11:32pm On Dec 08, 2015
The voting continues...! Keep them coming.

Lalasticlala, Seun, Dominique, Ishilove, Obinoscopy, Bigfrancis21, Oam4J; Wetin I do una na? Cant y'all just promote this our small thing?
Re: Nairaland Rankings Of Nigerian Universities by Eleniyan15: 11:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY NUMBER 1
. Lagos State University - also known as LASU - was established in 1983 by the enabling Law of Lagos State of Nigeria, for the advancement of learning and establishment of academic excellence. The university caters for a population of over 61,000 students enrolled for full-time and part-time programmes. The university also offers courses at Diploma, Undergraduate and Postgraduate levels. Lagos State University is located in Ojo , in the city of Lagos, Nigeria. LASU is the only state university in the former British colony.

NOTABLE ALUMNI
Amongst the alumni of the Lagos State University are: Chioma Chukwuka Actress Tara Fela-Durotoye Celebrity make-up artist Desmond Elliot Actor Ruggedman Rapper Dolly Unachukwu Actress Farida Mzamber Waziri Former EFCC chairman Tajudeen Obasa current member of the National Assembly Yinka Durosinmi former Chairman of Ojo local government

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Rankings Of Nigerian Universities by 2dillu2(m): 11:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
My vote goes to Gombe State university

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Rankings Of Nigerian Universities by bigboy1010: 12:24am On Dec 09, 2015
OAU Ife

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Rankings Of Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 09, 2015
Uni ibadan for me.

osec007 come and see

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Rankings Of Nigerian Universities by Pamelayoung: 8:19am On Dec 09, 2015
As far as I am concerned all schools in nigeria is notin to write home abt in terms of quality education. Unilag is manageable.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Rankings Of Nigerian Universities by fratermathy(m): 8:35am On Dec 09, 2015
Pamelayoung:
As far as I am concerned all schools in nigeria is notin to write home abt in terms of quality education. Unilag is manageable.

Things will get better. Harvard wasn't built in a day. grin
Re: Nairaland Rankings Of Nigerian Universities by fratermathy(m): 11:01am On Dec 09, 2015
fratermathy:
The voting continues...! Keep them coming.

Lalasticlala, Seun, Dominique, Ishilove, Obinoscopy, Bigfrancis21, Oam4J; Wetin I do una na? Cant y'all just promote this our small thing?
Re: Nairaland Rankings Of Nigerian Universities by Chinachriss(m): 1:10pm On Dec 09, 2015
I rep Uniuyo. No sorting, not at all. Just blazing all the way with my A's. Our lectures are also scholarly and dedicated. Is it constant light in our hostels. Abeg, give it up for Uniuyo.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Rankings Of Nigerian Universities by fratermathy(m): 1:12pm On Dec 09, 2015
Chinachriss:
I rep Uniuyo. No sorting, not at all. Just blazing all the way with my A's. Our lectures are also scholarly and dedicated. Is it constant light in our hostels. Abeg, give it up for Uniuyo.

grin grin grin Good choice! Lalasticlala, move our ministry forward na.
Re: Nairaland Rankings Of Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 09, 2015
Who is mentioning Delsu biko? Ekiti state university, Delsu and AAU are glorified secondary schools. Mention federal universities like uniben,unilag,ui,abu,unizik,unilorin,these are good schools. I rep the great university of Benin.
Re: Nairaland Rankings Of Nigerian Universities by Yinkatolu: 2:59pm On Dec 09, 2015
Space booking university
Re: Nairaland Rankings Of Nigerian Universities by fratermathy(m): 3:14pm On Dec 09, 2015
petkruz:
Who is mentioning Delsu biko? Ekiti state university, Delsu and AAU are glorified secondary schools. Mention federal universities like uniben,unilag,ui,abu,unizik,unilorin,these are good schools. I rep the great university of Benin.

Haba! Small small na. Those schools are fairly new if compared with the older ones. They are still upcoming.
Re: Nairaland Rankings Of Nigerian Universities by MadCow1: 3:17pm On Dec 09, 2015
Grandest:
Today if there is any institution which exerts the greatest influence on us after the family, it is the school. The years that we spend in school are not merely time spent in learning and filling our minds with knowledge, but also time spent in moulding our character, acquiring various attitudes and imbibing basic principles of life.
Can you imagine a school where happiness is due to a beneficial study regime? Then look no further. I strongly urge you to visit the University of no mean repute--- The University Of Benin(UniBen).
First off, my undivided allegiance goes to the first among equals--- University of Benin(UniBen). The welcoming ambience will speak fo itself. First off, the quality of pulsating aestethics and architectural brilliance is absolutely breathtaking. The school building presents a magnificent view. Any outsider may form the idea that it is a memorial building. Besides the fascinating building, there are othe r things whicht would pique your interest. The reputation of Great UniBen is built on research and academic excellence. We have avalanche of internationally renowned erudite professors and lecturers who are at the top-of-the-range and well versed in their professions. The students view studying as an elixir. In UniBen, the students believe success in reading, in local parlance "jacking" can only be earned the hard way, therefore you read until you "run mad." Little wonder why we come out on top in most competitions-- home and abroad.
We have state-of-the-art laboratories, libraries, lecture theatres, sport complex,etc. at our disposal.
Co-curricular activities, such as scouting, Eco-club, inter faculty sport championship, school band, debates, have immensely contributed in making the University an exceptional educational institution. Little wonder why the school is the second most sought after as regards JAMB's statistics. The school operate a merit-based yet competitive admission that funnels in the best students. Suffice me to call UniBen "CANDIDATES' FAVOURITE."
In UniBen, a lot of emphasis is given to character formation and acquiring good values in life.
UniBen is incomparable. It's in a class of its own.
THE UNIVERSITY OF BENIN--- KNOWLEDGE FOR SERVICE.

Arrant Nonsense

As soon as I saw an epistle, I knew it must be a post regarding UNIBEN.

Better school no need all this Grammar. Call Uni's like ABU Zaria and OAU, but please UNIBEN is not a school but an Animal Farm and Witchcraft Coven.

Thanks.

#Continu.
Re: Nairaland Rankings Of Nigerian Universities by fratermathy(m): 3:34pm On Dec 09, 2015
MadCow1:

Arrant Nonsense

Better school no need all this Grammar. Call Uni's like ABU Zaria and OAU, but please UNIBEN is not a school but an Animal Farm and Witchcraft Coven.

Thanks.

#Continu.

cheesy
Everybody wan hype their school na. tongue Make dem ride on jor.
Re: Nairaland Rankings Of Nigerian Universities by MadCow1: 3:59pm On Dec 09, 2015
fratermathy:

cheesy
Everybody wan hype their school na. tongue Make dem ride on jor.

UNIBEN IS NOT A SCHOOL.. angry

Maybe a Poultry, but not a school. angry
Re: Nairaland Rankings Of Nigerian Universities by Grandest(m): 10:22pm On Dec 09, 2015
MadCow1:

Arrant Nonsense

Thanks.

#Continu.
Gracious me! I can't believe this. Must you say say something so vile? Go ahead and give reasons why you think your school is a force to reckon with, and don't attack my views. As a matter of interest, where are you studying? The last time I asked you this question, you were evasive about it. Let guys from OAU, UI, Unilag, et al, speak for themselves. Sing the praises of your own school to the highest heavens, if you're a proud student of that school. I hope Uniben didn't squelch your dream of admission? If that's the case, then get the bitterness off your chest and move on bro. You can give it another shot. Feeling embittered that you were denied admission in Uniben would not solve your problem. Believe it or not, the University of Benin is among Nigerian universities with enviable records.
Re: Nairaland Rankings Of Nigerian Universities by MadCow1: 11:51pm On Dec 09, 2015
Grandest:
Gracious me! I can't believe this. Must you say say something so vile? Go ahead and give reasons why you think your school is a force to reckon with, and don't attack my views. As a matter of interest, where are you studying? The last time I asked you this question, you were evasive about it. Let guys from OAU, UI, Unilag, et al, speak for themselves. Sing the praises of your own school to the highest heavens, if you're a proud student of that school. I hope Uniben didn't squelch your dream of admission? If that's the case, then get the bitterness off your chest and move on bro. You can give it another shot. Feeling embittered that you were denied admission in Uniben would not solve your problem. Believe it or not, the University of Benin is among Nigerian universities with enviable records.

I didn't school in Nigeria..

That's all you need to know.

And UNIBEN is not a school but a centre for housing mentally deranged students who couldn't gain admission into proper Universities.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Rankings Of Nigerian Universities by Gideon9947: 1:52am On Dec 10, 2015
Lautech
Re: Nairaland Rankings Of Nigerian Universities by Grandest(m): 11:28am On Dec 10, 2015
MadCow1:

I didn't school in Nigeria..

That's all you need to know.

And UNIBEN is not a school but a centre for housing mentally deranged students who couldn't gain admission into proper Universities.
It cuts no ice with me wherever you studied. I only asked you a simple question, and I'll ask again: "Where did you study?" I'm not asking you if you studied in Nigeria or not. Wherever you studied, I believe the school has a name. Would you stop prevaricating and simply tell me the name of the University you studied, and be honest about it?
Next time, be civil with your choice of words.
Re: Nairaland Rankings Of Nigerian Universities by MadCow1: 12:31pm On Dec 10, 2015
Grandest:
It cuts no ice with me wherever you studied. I only asked you a simple question, and I'll ask again: "Where did you study?" I'm not asking you if you studied in Nigeria or not. Wherever you studied, I believe the school has a name. Would you stop prevaricating and simply tell me the name of the University you studied, and be honest about it?
Next time, be civil with your choice of words.

Lol..

I was not trying to cut any Ice with you metaphorically speaking. The thread is about Nigerian Universities and since my Alma Mata isn't Nigerian, I see no need to share that information with you.

Thanks.

Hope this post was civil enough for you and did not offend your sensibility.

UNIBEN however is still a shit school.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

From Lagos To University Of Ekiti / ASUU Set Date For Indefinite Strike Commencement / Skeletal Remains Of A Rich Man And His Slave Discovered In Vesuvius.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.