Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

'i Love You', When Was The Last Time You Use These Words, To Who? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'i Love You', When Was The Last Time You Use These Words, To Who? (2074 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. / 5 Seduct!ve Words To Make A Woman W*t In 2mins, Still Unbelievable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 'i Love You', When Was The Last Time You Use These Words, To Who? by Nobody: 1:51am On Dec 08, 2015
MrsPhyno:

i'll try to remember or better yet find the book grin

ahhh haba lmao grin vola-gini?
I'm extremely calm and extremely tough lol..... unserious sheedren like me are not volatile grin

how can i be offended na....
lemme sleep on it okay, i'll tell u in the morning grin

Okay good. grin I don't like volatile people, they tend to be difficult to play or joke with because just one small thing you say can make them vex, or change their mood completely grin
Thank God you are not like that cheesy. You should flog me with koboko for my wrong assumption grin tongue

When I sleep on an idea, I always dream about fulfilling that idea. That's the way it is with me, I don't know about you.

Morning it is then! cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Kip A Conversation Goin.list Of Topics To Talk To A Girl About... / Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. / What She Ask Me Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.