Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

How To Kip A Conversation Goin.list Of Topics To Talk To A Girl About... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Kip A Conversation Goin.list Of Topics To Talk To A Girl About... (2086 Views)

I Messed Up Do I Tell Him The Truth..? Or Kip It A Secret We Agreed / Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. / Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Kip A Conversation Goin.list Of Topics To Talk To A Girl About... by vanspatacus(m): 11:25am On Feb 17, 2016
What do you think about love? - What’s your favorite band’s name? or musician? - When was the last time you cried? - What do you want to do in your life? (Get into philosophical questions) - What’s your favorite color? Does a guy sound gay if he says it is purple? - Do you have a pet? If you have to buy one, would that be the one that bites or scratches? - What's your favorite Superhero? - Do you brush your teeth twice a day? - What is life to you? - What's the thing that you are best at? - Do you think you are a good talker or a good listener? - What is the perfect guy to you? - What is the thing in people you hate the most? - Do you have a best friend? Is she a girl? Is she pretty? - Tell me about your friends. - Who's that person, _______. (name someone from her profile who is very active on her wall) - King Kong or Dinosaurs? - If the theme of your life would be contrasted with music, which instrument would you be? A Guitar/ Violin/ Piano. - If you were to take up dance lessons? Which dance form would you go for? - Do you like bad-ass guys, who kind of beat up people instantly? - What's your biceps? - Do you like to party? (if yes) How much do you party? - Tell me about the person you hate the most. (if she is hesitating or avoiding) Okay, is it a guy or a girl? (if a guy) Guy! Hmm... ex-boyfriend? stalker? school bully who robbed you of your lunch money? (if a girl) Girl! hmm...best friend? your boyfriend's ex-girlfriend? female warrior princess sent from the past to save the world who stole your boyfriend? - How many secrets do you have? Count them. - How many people know all your secrets, I mean, everything about your life? Count them. (if she doesn't which she wouldn't; give her numbers - 3, 4, 5, 6? if she says 6, conclude that 'I am 6 people behind in knowing you') - Do you know how to fire a weapon? - Do you think reptiles are hideously ugly or cute? - Have you ever slapped a guy? - Has a guy ever slapped you? except your father/ brother/ cousins/ teachers/ friends/strangers. - What do you want to achieve in life? - What's your favorite sport? - Do you think soccer is about a bunch of homosexuals chasing each other in half pants, kicking the ball to completely divert the mind of spectators from what they are actually doing? - What do you think is the coolest summer outfit? - How much do you think the sense of style should be important for both the sexes? - Who do you think should pay for dinner, a girl or a guy? - What do you think about Fashion? - What do you think about kids? - What would you do if you come to know that you are gonna die in like 1 month? - Do you believe in Helping people? (Of course she'll say 'yes') - Oh, so how do you plan to help them? (change the topic if she is getting confused and weird) - Okay, Prepare your mind; if you get three wishes to make, and they will granted if you make them in 30 seconds only; what would they be, your time starts now! - What do you think is the most beautiful thing ? Is it kissing? Hugging? or ...? - Are you scared of Ghosts? How much scared?

add yours let's help our brodas out there

2 Likes

Re: How To Kip A Conversation Goin.list Of Topics To Talk To A Girl About... by Last2comment(m): 11:27am On Feb 17, 2016
This will help me toast introvert when I finally meet her. grin
Re: How To Kip A Conversation Goin.list Of Topics To Talk To A Girl About... by Cutehector(m): 11:31am On Feb 17, 2016
Chei... why should a guy need a script to "keep a conversation" Goin with a babe as dumb as he is..

chei
Re: How To Kip A Conversation Goin.list Of Topics To Talk To A Girl About... by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 17, 2016
Nice but what if she's not in mood
Re: How To Kip A Conversation Goin.list Of Topics To Talk To A Girl About... by Luizkid(m): 11:46am On Feb 17, 2016
i trust most naija babes will just kill d convo wit dia usual yes, k, lol etc they only make effort wen they know u get cheez for dem
Re: How To Kip A Conversation Goin.list Of Topics To Talk To A Girl About... by vanspatacus(m): 11:54am On Feb 17, 2016
Luizkid:
i trust most naija babes will just kill d convo wit dia usual yes, k, lol etc
they only make effort wen they know u get cheez for dem
lols.
Re: How To Kip A Conversation Goin.list Of Topics To Talk To A Girl About... by vanspatacus(m): 11:56am On Feb 17, 2016
Cutehector:
Chei... why should a guy need a script to "keep a conversation" Goin with a babe as dumb as he is..

chei

bro all guys re not the same...the fact that u re an expert at toasting girls does not mean I will be too.
Re: How To Kip A Conversation Goin.list Of Topics To Talk To A Girl About... by vanspatacus(m): 12:01pm On Feb 17, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
u start by first complementing on her beauty just say something sweet to her..she will be forced to be in the mood.

1 Like

Re: How To Kip A Conversation Goin.list Of Topics To Talk To A Girl About... by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
Cutehector:

chei
I think these are good conversation starters Op.
Let me give Hector a deminstration,make a believer outta him.

Hector who do you think should pay for dinner? The man or the woman?

1 Like

Re: How To Kip A Conversation Goin.list Of Topics To Talk To A Girl About... by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
vanspatacus:

u start by first complementing on her beauty just say something sweet to her..she will be forced to be in the mood.
Lol.
Re: How To Kip A Conversation Goin.list Of Topics To Talk To A Girl About... by Cutehector(m): 12:15pm On Feb 17, 2016
QueenValerie:

I think these are good conversation starters Op.
Let me give Hector a deminstration,make a believer outta him.

Hector who do you think should pay for dinner? The man or the woman?
dinner? U mean dinner outside or dinner at home? Pls be specific
Re: How To Kip A Conversation Goin.list Of Topics To Talk To A Girl About... by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 17, 2016
Cutehector:
dinner? U mean dinner outside or dinner at home? Pls be specific
Dinner out.
Re: How To Kip A Conversation Goin.list Of Topics To Talk To A Girl About... by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 17, 2016
Looks like an interview to me?undecided

Re: How To Kip A Conversation Goin.list Of Topics To Talk To A Girl About... by Cutehector(m): 12:25pm On Feb 17, 2016
QueenValerie:

Dinner out.
well the one who"s supposed to foot the bills is the one who asks for d date...

If I ask u out for a date, I ought to foot the bills, if u wish to take me out, ur d one dah should pay..

Respect brings respect!

1 Like

Re: How To Kip A Conversation Goin.list Of Topics To Talk To A Girl About... by vanspatacus(m): 12:26pm On Feb 17, 2016
Estharfabian:
Looks like an interview to me?undecided

lols... all those topics won't be discussed in just a day....
A single topic can be discussed for 30minutes depending on how good the guy is n also depending on the kind of response the girl gives.
Re: How To Kip A Conversation Goin.list Of Topics To Talk To A Girl About... by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 17, 2016
Cutehector:
well the one who"s supposed to foot the bills is the one who asks for d date...

If I ask u out for a date, I ought to foot the bills, if u wish to take me out, ur d one dah should pay..

Respect brings respect!
I am not gettin' all dressed up an sufferin' in 5in. platform pumps just ta end up payin' for dinner.
So half an half?
Re: How To Kip A Conversation Goin.list Of Topics To Talk To A Girl About... by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 17, 2016
vanspatacus:

lols... all those topics won't be discussed in just a day....
A single topic can be discussed for 30minutes depending on how good the guy is n also depending on the kind of response the girl gives.
[It still kinda feels like he's trying so hard.

I feel Keeping a convo going should be spontaneous. in the moment.
You don't have to memorise a textbook! let the spirit lead!tongue

Nice tho. Those questions are top notch. yipey!wink

2 Likes

Re: How To Kip A Conversation Goin.list Of Topics To Talk To A Girl About... by iykekelvins(m): 12:33pm On Feb 17, 2016
Estharfabian:
[It still kinda feels like he's trying so hard.

I feel Keeping a convo going should be spontaneous. in the moment.
You don't have to memorise a textbook! let the spirit lead!tongue

Nice tho. Those questions are top notch. yipey!wink
I agree with uu
Re: How To Kip A Conversation Goin.list Of Topics To Talk To A Girl About... by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 17, 2016
iykekelvins:
I agree with uu
Well, that's a first.

Thankyou.wink

Re: How To Kip A Conversation Goin.list Of Topics To Talk To A Girl About... by iykekelvins(m): 12:43pm On Feb 17, 2016
Estharfabian:
Well, that's a first.

Thankyou.wink
Anytime Ma'am
Re: How To Kip A Conversation Goin.list Of Topics To Talk To A Girl About... by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 17, 2016
You don't have to write a script or compile a dialogue in other to keep a convo goin on, cos you'd still run outta questions, it's actually from the mind and the girl's mode of response, some girls er extremely boring.
Re: How To Kip A Conversation Goin.list Of Topics To Talk To A Girl About... by vanspatacus(m): 1:26pm On Feb 17, 2016
Lyondavinci:
You don't have to write a script or compile a dialogue in other to keep a convo goin on, cos you'd still run outta questions, it's actually from the mind and the girl's mode of response, some girls er extremely boring.
lols..I agree with u.
Re: How To Kip A Conversation Goin.list Of Topics To Talk To A Girl About... by Cutehector(m): 2:01pm On Feb 17, 2016
QueenValerie:
I am not get all dressed up an sufferin' in 5in. platform pumps just ta end up payin' for dinner.
So half an half?
lmao.. it seems u ddnt understand what I wrote.. if I offer to take u for a date, I should be d one to foot the bills...

Likewise u also... OK so u sayin, u offer to take me out, then bills r still gone be on me? U really must be joking.. Hw wwould u think i"d respect u then?
Re: How To Kip A Conversation Goin.list Of Topics To Talk To A Girl About... by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 17, 2016
this one na INTERVIEW grin
Re: How To Kip A Conversation Goin.list Of Topics To Talk To A Girl About... by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 17, 2016
Cutehector:
lmao.. it seems u ddnt understand what I wrote.. if I offer to take u for a date, I should be d one to foot the bills...

Likewise u also... OK so u sayin, u offer to take me out, then bills r still gone be on me? U really must be joking.. Hw wwould u think i"d respect u then?
I understood ya just fine.
But I'm doin' all this sufferin' ta look good for you..
....I think that's worth at least half off. grin
Re: How To Kip A Conversation Goin.list Of Topics To Talk To A Girl About... by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
joshsmarty:
this one na INTERVIEW.. Imagine she keeps throwing short answers. u'll finish this interview grin in 20 mins if she even takes it at once grin
Re: How To Kip A Conversation Goin.list Of Topics To Talk To A Girl About... by vanspatacus(m): 3:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
joshsmarty:
lols..xum gals can be so boring.
Re: How To Kip A Conversation Goin.list Of Topics To Talk To A Girl About... by zadok60: 3:17pm On Feb 17, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
you try again next time,there is no harm in trying

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Men Never Pick Good Girls And Why It Should Change. / Creepy!!! See Many Cockroaches Creeping On A Girl While She Was Deep Asleep / Is Your Significant Other Entitled To Your Social Media Passwords

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.