Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,154 members, 7,845,802 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... (5167 Views)

I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy / At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? / Shocking !!!: I Enjoyed Sex With My Brother Today.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... by AvimsPS(f): 1:09am On Dec 08, 2015
Spanish Gold Fly! LOL! Should work....
Re: I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... by eyinjuege: 4:34am On Dec 08, 2015
Nope, no problems with that at all. You do enjoy sex, just MouthAction and that's still OK. Provided your partner has no issue with that, then you're always good to go
Re: I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... by misspicy(f): 7:51am On Dec 08, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
long one. I hate mondays mehhhhnnn. I wish say I fit scrap am commot.

I see you dey fire since. I say make ah no disturb you and uncle Taiye cheesy cheesy

lol,thank God monday is over

if the real uncle taiye catch me for NL and see my post he will think someone is using my identity...emi gentle girl gringrin

good morning
Re: I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... by Johnsown1(m): 8:55am On Dec 08, 2015
What is it to advice about, when she is married with kids
Re: I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 08, 2015
misspicy:

lol,thank God monday is over

if the real uncle taiye catch me for NL and see my post he will think someone is using my identity...emi gentle girl gringrin

good morning
yes ooooo. It's gone and I'm happy now. Lol

Gentle girl? Hmmmmmm. Lemme try blv that tongue tongue

Morning sis, sure your day is going on well already tho?

Se ilorin we gha ni?
Re: I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... by misspicy(f): 9:10am On Dec 08, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
yes ooooo. It's gone and I'm happy now. Lol

Gentle girl? Hmmmmmm. Lemme try blv that tongue tongue

Morning sis, sure your day is going on well already tho?

Se ilorin we gha ni?
seriously am gentle grin

The cold is not making me understand the day sef

ke se mo? undecided
olorun ko mo mi we se mo infirmation nipa oni sef undecided
Re: I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 08, 2015
misspicy:

seriously am gentle grin

The cold is not making me understand the day sef

ke se mo? undecided
olorun ko mo mi we se mo infirmation nipa oni sef undecided
hehehehehe I blv you. Cuz obinrin ihanlu gentle wink

For the cold, get good cardigan and you'll be fine

That bird whispered to my ear again tongue tongue tongue
Eye nka fo hi m pe post office area we gha ni
Re: I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... by uchbaba(m): 9:27am On Dec 08, 2015
U bunch of hypocrites!!! rather than helping the OP in her problem she took pain and pour her heart out to write...all u could do is to turn her trade into gibberish center, thank u all, remember nobody has monopoly of problems or perhaps bcs she's married hence dosnt trickle ur fancy of sending her loads of PM's, PERVERT!!! That's y is not ur biz,WHF!!! To the issue at hand, nothing is wrong with u, my greatest problm as am talking to u now is minimal sensation during intercourse(without condom) and with condom I don't feel anything no matter how tight the VG, I do maintain my full erection bt I can't cum I knw hence it has became a factor in my relationships...so my dear OP, 4get abt the maraton and stuffs like that, ur 5mins or so is heavenly. peace out
Re: I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... by misspicy(f): 9:34am On Dec 08, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
hehehehehe I blv you. Cuz obinrin ihanlu gentle wink

For the cold, get good cardigan and you'll be fine

That bird whispered to my ear again tongue tongue tongue
Eye nka fo hi m pe post office area we gha ni
i swear cardigan is not helping matters.....i have always been like that,am not immune to cold embarassed

Mi o ti ri Eye abami we gbe ka undecided

o sa good ninu ise detective ko i

me hi li post office area tongue tongue tongue

mi we gha?
Re: I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 08, 2015
misspicy:

i swear cardigan is not helping matters.....i have always been like that,am not immune to cold embarassed

Mi o ti ri Eye abami we gbe ka undecided

o sa good ninu ise detective ko i

me hi li post office area tongue tongue tongue

mi we gha?
hahahahaha @eye abami

Then it's taiwo or tanke
Re: I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... by misspicy(f): 9:46am On Dec 08, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
hahahahaha @eye abami
Then it's taiwo or tanke
wrong grin tongue
o fe fesi hi ibeere m abi mo mi e gha?
Re: I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 08, 2015
misspicy:

wrong grin tongue

o fe fesi hi ibeere m abi
mo mi e gha?
Oke odo?
Re: I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... by misspicy(f): 9:59am On Dec 08, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Oke odo?

UK tongue
wrong tonguetonguegringrin

we li school li we ni abi we gbe we sise
Re: I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 08, 2015
misspicy:

wrong tonguetonguegringrin

we li school li we ni abi we gbe we sise
the latter

Shocked?
Re: I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... by misspicy(f): 10:16am On Dec 08, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
the latter
Shocked?
NO why do u say that?
Re: I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 08, 2015
misspicy:

NO
why do u say that?
cuz the way I mention places down there
And how I understand the language fluently
Re: I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... by misspicy(f): 10:20am On Dec 08, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
cuz the way I mention places down there
And how I understand the language fluently
grin the only thing shocking me is how you know am ihanlu....

every other thing i got an explaination for
Re: I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 08, 2015
misspicy:

grin the only thing shocking me is how you know am ihanlu....

every other thing i got an explaination for
really? Hehehehe. Maybe it's cuz I know when when I see him/her

Trust me, nobody told me nothing
Re: I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... by misspicy(f): 10:32am On Dec 08, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
really? Hehehehe. Maybe it's cuz I know when when I see him/her

Trust me, nobody told me nothing
okay i will accept that explaination for now

so when do you come down?
Re: I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 08, 2015
misspicy:

okay i will accept that explaination for now

so when do you come down?
good

Ose Meiji
Re: I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... by misspicy(f): 10:41am On Dec 08, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
good
Ose Meiji
thats cool

mi we gbe li naija?
Re: I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 08, 2015
misspicy:

thats cool

mi we gbe li naija?
eko ki ile

Amo omo mopa ki m se cheesy wink wink
Re: I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... by misspicy(f): 11:04am On Dec 08, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
eko ki ile
Amo omo mopa ki m se cheesy wink wink
oh....nice one
amo o ti gbe li ilorin ri abi oh mopa gringrin
Re: I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... by tpiar: 11:24am On Dec 08, 2015
And what should we do with this information?

You give blow jobs, so?

Are you a prostitute advertising some kind of service?
Re: I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 08, 2015
misspicy:

oh....nice one

amo o ti gbe li ilorin ri abi
oh mopa gringrin
neither. Just few times in those places. Ilorin was the more recent of the two tho
Re: I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
Apparently many ladies experience this problem. I say apart from the usual suspect vaginal infections, the most common culprit is usually dryness or sores. So many things could cause vaginal sores, including wrongly applied tampons and se✘ toys.
Either way, so long as you and your partner are happy, there's no big deal.

NB. Some guys even prefer BJs to the usual banging n pounding
Re: I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... by Galaxydon1(m): 12:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
Fabrolistic:
Mumu! Sebi you said you are wìth that, which other advice do you seek?

End Time Fabrication-ETF
why you dey call am mumu. You think evrybody na ashawo like u.
Re: I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... by AvimsPS(f): 4:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
come'n guys! Enough of this already!

(1) (2) (Reply)

UREGENT: Romance Email Issue.. / My Wife Keeps Chatting With Another Man / OMG! see Crazy world with sxy innovation ( Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.