Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... (5122 Views)

I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy / At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? / Shocking !!!: I Enjoyed Sex With My Brother Today.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... by AvimsPS(f): 9:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
Sex has always been painful for me. It's not that I don't like having sex (I do, for a short time), but the truth is that after a few minutes, sex goes from not enjoyable to flat-out painful.

I've always known this about myself. It's a hard thing to miss. After chalking up the first few times to being a virgin and then a newbie, it soon became clear that a trend was emerging. I knew having sex wasn't painful for everyone. I'd read or hear about marathon sessions, so some women had to enjoy it, right? But I never went in search of a fix for my sex problem. I just replaced intercourse with MouthAction.

Since I first discovered it, I've been a sucker for MouthAction. Like, a card-carrying, flag-waving, cunnilingus champion proselytizer. There's so much less work involved in MouthAction. It's all pleasure. And it's all about me. It ends when I have an orgasm, not when the guy does.

I went through my dating life treating MouthAction (both giving and receiving) like the main course. Intercourse was strictly if there was room and time for dessert. No one I ever dated or hooked up with seemed to mind. I got married and continued on my way as a five-minute-or-under gal, which is just fine with my husband. After all, once you're married with kids who don't sleep, that's about all you have time and energy for anyway.

Any advice for her?

Source: http://www.redbookmag.com/love-sex/sex/a41176/ive-never-enjoyed-sex/
Re: I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
OK I have heared you
Re: I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... by misspicy(f): 10:01pm On Dec 07, 2015
stfuareyouGod wink
Re: I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... by Cholls(m): 10:03pm On Dec 07, 2015
My sister what can i say?.
Re: I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... by Fabrolistic: 10:03pm On Dec 07, 2015
Mumu! Sebi you said you are ok wìth that, which other advice do you seek?

End Time Fabrication-ETF

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... by freshness2020: 10:04pm On Dec 07, 2015
We do it right here.
..and guess what ! Its free of charge. #winks
Re: I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
misspicy:
stfuareyouGod wink
sister awayu re?
Re: I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... by misspicy(f): 10:22pm On Dec 07, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
sister awayu re?
am fine...good evening...how was your day smileysmileywinksmiley
Re: I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 07, 2015
She needs my Gonking tool
#continous steady gonking
Re: I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 07, 2015
misspicy:

am fine...good evening...how was your day smileysmileywinksmiley
long one. I hate mondays mehhhhnnn. I wish say I fit scrap am commot.

I see you dey fire since. I say make ah no disturb you and uncle Taiye cheesy cheesy
Re: I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... by Youngpo413: 10:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
Uwaafid!
Re: I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... by Cutehector(m): 10:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
What is sex
Re: I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
Oh no. ..
Re: I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:30pm On Dec 07, 2015
AvimsPS:
Sex has always been painful for me. It's not that I don't like having sex (I do, for a short time), but the truth is that after a few minutes, sex goes from not enjoyable to flat-out painful.

I've always known this about myself. It's a hard thing to miss. After chalking up the first few times to being a virgin and then a newbie, it soon became clear that a trend was emerging. I knew having sex wasn't painful for everyone. I'd read or hear about marathon sessions, so some women had to enjoy it, right? But I never went in search of a fix for my sex problem. I just replaced intercourse with MouthAction.

Since I first discovered it, I've been a sucker for MouthAction. Like, a card-carrying, flag-waving, cunnilingus champion proselytizer. There's so much less work involved in MouthAction. It's all pleasure. And it's all about me. It ends when I have an orgasm, not when the guy does.

I went through my dating life treating MouthAction (both giving and receiving) like the main course. Intercourse was strictly if there was room and time for dessert. No one I ever dated or hooked up with seemed to mind. I got married and continued on my way as a five-minute-or-under gal, which is just fine with my husband. After all, once you're married with kids who don't sleep, that's about all you have time and energy for anyway.

Any advice for her?

ewww! I just threw up..
Re: I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 07, 2015
stupidity:
She needs my Gonking tool

#continous steady gonking

What's honking? undecided
Re: I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... by sinizia: 11:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
Re: I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 07, 2015
She is gay, and she knows it, clap her hands.... angry

author=AvimsPS post=40788613]Sex has always been painful for me. It's not that I don't like having sex (I do, for a short time), but the truth is that after a few minutes, sex goes from not enjoyable to flat-out painful.

Any advice for her?

1 Like

Re: I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 07, 2015
Re: I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... by sinizia: 11:49pm On Dec 07, 2015
Nubian113:

Just gerra err angry

I know that feeling. Some post makes you doubt your existence with someone with such thoughts. grin
Re: I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 08, 2015
Nubian113:

What's honking? undecided
why you hate cancers?
Re: I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 08, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
why you hate cancers?

Are you stalking me, again?

End time tings undecided
Re: I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 08, 2015
Nubian113:

Are you stalking me, again?

End time tings undecided
stalking? Hmmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You didn't answer my question
Re: I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 08, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
stalking? Hmmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You didn't answer my question

Answer the OP's question angry
Re: I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 08, 2015
Nubian113:

Answer the OP's question angry
how's that my biz? undecided
Re: I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 08, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
how's that my biz? undecided

So what you doing here undecided
Re: I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 08, 2015
Nubian113:

So what you doing here undecided
to ask you why you don't like cancers
Re: I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... by vickkie579(f): 12:21am On Dec 08, 2015
obum88:
OK I have heared you

That sound sarcastic cheesy
Re: I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 08, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
to ask you why you don't like cancers

Cancer is bad for you... :oo

If you catch it embarassed
Re: I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 08, 2015
Nubian113:

Cancer is bad for you... :oo

If you catch it embarassed
who talking that cancer?

Well, nice play
Re: I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 08, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
who talking that cancer?

Well, nice play

You good thou handsome wink
Re: I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 08, 2015
Nubian113:

You good thou handsome wink
very good. You been MIA. Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What This Lady Did At A funeral, One Word For Her / How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing / Sex Workers In Serious Relationships Show Off Their Partners (+18 Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.