Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,856 members, 7,848,476 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:52 AM

'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump (57164 Views)

Donald Trump Bans Diego Maradona From Entering US "For Insulting Trump On TV" / Grace Mugabe's Cars Stopped From Leaving Zimbabwe. Photos / Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by heywhytech1(m): 4:34pm On Dec 08, 2015
This man is not economical with foolishness, he know he can't win the election he just using the medium to display his stupidity.

1 Like

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by macfish101(m): 4:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
rufaikoko:
If I throw a simple question for those abusing Islam and Muslims here will resort to abuse. 100% of Bible scriptures of today are man-made, full of additions, subtractions and even multiplications. You follow xtianity because of ignorance and blindness to the palpable truth.
a prospective bomb carrier and death launcher......Diz one can just walk into a market place, hug you aggressively witout ur consent and then scream "Ishi' Allah"......u know the rest...BOOM!!! U r all gone.

4 Likes

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Rossikk(m): 4:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
hahahahaha choi! see frustration ... cheesy
Untop say I schooled you .. Sorry o. cheesy

Well lemme return a small prayer for your also .. May you and your family get caught in another Islamist attack anywhere you and your family are in the world since you don't have problem with that .. Rottenbrain bastar.d cheesy
Dunce x 5000. You are statistically FAR more likely to be killed by lightning, a plane crash, or a robbery by a christian thief, than by a muslim terrorist. So are you going to ban planes, ban lightning, and ban christians? DUMMY DUM DUM. Brainless pig easily swayed by media.
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by jacksonite: 4:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
olapluto:
I am ashamed of the bigoted posters before me. Even Americans are disgusted. Nigerians are better than the likes of Trump. In my family, there are couples of mixed religion, is Trump saying he will allow the husband in and not the wife?
Wetin concern Trump with husband and wife issue here? The man is saying that if given the chance in his own America no Muslim will enter there because of their violent nature and you are here talking about husband and wife. Do you think that its only single Muslims that are violent? If you are disguised then stay in your better Nigeria now. Na by force to go there when they clearly don't want you he?This issue pass you. Only watch!

2 Likes

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by bezimo(m): 4:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
thatsincerechic:
I can not argue with you. You know why I have a feeling that your are bent on clamoring on the little information you got and from what source if I may ask Explaining to you further on why Allah is God would be a total waste of time and energy on my path. So carry on my dear.. Continue with your rantings.

Offcourse you have nothing to say about your despised and hate filled islam.I am not suprised.
In Christianity, God said thou shall not kill, he said do good to all men not violence, he said love thy neighbour(Perharps including muslims) as thyself. In christianity good things happen the blind see, the lame walk, the dumb speak, the sick is healed and the frustrated receive breakthrough from God Almighty.
But in Islam its the opposite the demon called allah said kill all the infidels, kill those who oppose you, strike fear in their hearts until they submit. allah has no power to even heal a headache. What a satanic and demonic religion!!
if you are a muslim know that you are deceived and need to know the truth, time for serious and deep reflections about your religion

3 Likes

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by whatisthetruth: 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
[size=18pt]MUSLIM SAYS: "HOW DARE YOU COME TO MUSLIM AREA" ---MUSLIM AREA IN BRITAIN?[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kU2_iBCf34
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Naijacitizen(m): 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
I won't even allow a muslim with full hijab into my home.

ECOTERROR how market?

You people can keep hating Islam and Muslim but the truth is that you can't them from dominating anywhere in this world.
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Zaikon(m): 4:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
Millerz:
The U.S feel Muslims in general are a threat to them. its no news that Isis and boko haram have been terrorising the world. if they want to pass this law, then I'm in support.

Muslims have been prosecuting Christians for too long by not allowing Christians worship freely in Islamic countries.
wow u think you know more about US ?
I know u know that the US are behind most of these attacks just to get what they want now it turns against them they wanna paint it black
the same Us train osama
Isis? u know dia boss?
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
you don't need to...

daretodiffer:

A man that has no life

I have got no words for you
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by macfish101(m): 4:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
dyn1800:
My name is OSISANYA ADEDOYIN OLAOLUWA MUSTAPHA PROUDLY A MUSLIM AND I'M NOT A TERRORIST. MR TRUMP CAN ENJOY CAN SPEW WHATEVER HE LIKES.

TO BROTHERS IN HERE MAKING DEROGATORY REMARK ABOUT ISLAM IN SUPPORT OF MR TRUMP, MAY ALLAH FORGIVE YOU ALL.

I WISH MR TRUMP SUCCESSFUL CAMPAIGN.
Wao.....sounds like my colleague in the office.....a muslim but very cool, kind and hates violence, he seems so different frm the radical muslims we know. I wish all Muslims are like you brother....Allah is great.

1 Like

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Donaldomo(m): 4:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
Islamabad cry undecided

2 Likes

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by MsZeezah: 4:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
Kingy10:

Don't misunderstand me bro, u said gain "citizenship " as if it's that easy lol
Apart from that sef, when u gain citizenship, ur automatically an African-American, so why do u classify them differently at first?
It's not easy, yet it isn't that hard either. The US has one of the easiest ways to gain citizenship in the western world. You have no idea right? Well, I suggest you come here and see. I gain citizenship and I am classified as African-American, but I am not. If I want to be what I am, I won't tick the box for African -American because I'm not one.

Lest I forget, an overwhelming majority of immigrants still see themselves as one even after they gain citizenship because they have not lost touch with their roots. They have friends, family and acquaintances still living in their country of birth, so they naturally have sentiments against anybody that will stop the immigration of others from their country. It's hard to explain, and even if I did explain, you would not understand until you actually experience it
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by mistymoon: 4:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
true2god:
Saudi arabia does not issue visa to anybody whose names are Joseph, Peter, David, elizabeth, Emmanuel, Benjamin, Timothy, and other christian related names, unless you are a diplomat or a white oil worker (like an expatriate).

So if the US stop issuing visas to people whose names are mohammed, aisha, abdulkareem, usman, muttalib, zainab, and other islamic\arab names, it is ok. Security first.

Sometimes you just can not hold back when you see people propagating falsehood. I find it amusing how some people post information out of their own imagination. You statement above is not only laughable but completely wrong. I personally know a lot of wonderful Nigerian Christians and their families who bear some of these names you have quoted and they work and live in Saudi Arabia in the health, education, telecoms and oil and gas companies. Please stop spreading falsehood and don't allow yourself to be fooled by the political elites who have thrown the world into a lot of confusion in the last 20 years.
As for Donald Trump, he is right to think and do whatever he wants if and when he becomes the USP but definitely he will need the approval of the US Senate to drive home any reformist agenda he has up his sleeves. Remember, the US runs a democracy....

1 Like

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by whatisthetruth: 4:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
[size=18pt]US MUSLIM STUDENT REFUSES TO CONDEMN HAMAS[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yGN8SlIEZ8
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by mart2k(m): 4:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
omusiliyu:
With that gibberish Mr. Donald TRUNK is finished politically.
In ur imagination. He has just spoken d heart of Americans. D world wl b a peaceful place without islam. Islam is bad

1 Like

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by mart2k(m): 4:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
ahmedgafar7:
You av just sabotaged your votes from Muslims in America
No problem. Afterall, how many ar they?

1 Like

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by whatisthetruth: 4:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
[size=18pt]ANDERSON COOPER AND BILL MAYER, IS ISLAM A RELIGION OF PEACE?[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiMS4FvNX_g

1 Like

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Rossikk(m): 4:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
bezimo:

Offcourse you have nothing to say about your despised and hate filled islam.I am not suprised.
In Christianity, God said thou shall not kill, he said do good to all men not violence, he said love thy neighbour(Perharps including muslims) as thyself. In christianity good things happen the blind see, the lame walk, the dumb speak, the sick is healed and the frustrated receive breakthrough from God Almighty.
But in Islam its the opposite the demon called allah said kill all the infidels, kill those who oppose you, strike fear in their hearts until they submit. allah has no power to even heal a headache. What a satanic and demonic religion!!
if you are a muslim know that you are deceived and need to know the truth, time for serious and deep reflections about your religion
Your ignorance stinks. The bible is filled with commandments by "God" to kill, loot and rap.e. I'll be happy to acquaint you with a few verses if necessary.
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
1.) the number of people that died in commercial plane crash is way lesser than the number of people killed by islamic terrorist attacks in 2014... wikipedia has a page dedicated to plane crashes... so, please get your facts right!

2.) no human has the power to ban lightning... so why even bring it up.

3.) there are just as many christain armed robbers as there are muslim armed robbers... so you point is?

4.) are there any christain terrorists or christain terror groups that insist on christainity or death?... the answer is NO!

Rossikk:
Dunce x 5000. You are statistically FAR more likely to be killed by lightning, a plane crash, or a robbery by a christian thief, than by a muslim terrorist. So are you going to ban planes, ban lightning, and ban christians? DUMMY DUM DUM. Brainless pig easily swayed by media.

1 Like

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by bezimo(m): 4:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
jacksonite:
Wetin concern Trump with husband and wife issue here? The man is saying that if given the chance in his own America no Muslim will enter there because of their violent nature and you are here talking about husband and wife. Do you think that its only single Muslims that are violent? If you are disguised then stay in your better Nigeria now. Na by force to go there when they clearly don't want you he?This issue pass you. Only watch!

Dont mind the idiot, he is not aware that the last week islamic terrorist attack in California was carried out by an islamic couple.The worst part is that the lady had a 6 month year old baby to cater for but instead choose the part of terrorism and killed 15 Americans.

1 Like

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by whatisthetruth: 4:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
[size=18pt]AUSTRALIAN MUSLIM REFUSES TO CONDEMN ISIS[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmWuRsMrxKw
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by macfish101(m): 4:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
Rossikk:
What is so special about your wretched home?
they r people to be bombed in his home.....aint dat enuf reason to wanna go in Or is they something else u wanna tell us....
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by JayJustus(m): 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
i sorta support this but not fully...if you have an israeli visa stamp like before you can't ente some middle easten countries and some south east asian countries...safe to say that he is just being cautious...but as it seems most nigerians are really dreadful of muslims...yes because we have been affected so badly...my teacher says what cannot be cured has to be endured
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by ThisMeansWAR: 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
Rossikk:
Im done schooling a dummy .. Go away dolt grin

1 Like

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by ATERI(m): 4:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
bluaero:

You are a bloody terrorist. You just dont know it yet undecided

Mr Mike Tyson Fury, take it easy; the guy is not looking for a fight

1 Like

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by whatisthetruth: 4:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
[size=18pt]ISLAM IS NOT A RELIGION OF PEACE[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TChhWlM8LsE
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by HaneefahRN(f): 4:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
macfish101:
Wao.....sounds like my colleague in the office.....a muslim but very cool, kind and hates violence, he seems so different frm the radical muslims we know. I wish all Muslims are like you brother....Allah is great.
How many radical Muslims do u know?
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
I think Donald trump is insane and unfit to be the President of any country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
WaffenSS:

You're not being fair to us.

In the old days christianity had its share of crazies and terrorists killing and pillaging in the name of god. Now Islam is going through its own dark period. What is the population of muslims? Billions. How many are terrorists? A couple of hundred thousands.

We should not be all held accountable for the crimes of a few. And mind you muslims suffer the terrorist attacks and its consequences more than any other. ISIS kills more muslims than any other, as do Al Qaeda, Al shabaab, Boko Haram etc.

Keep deceiving yourself.
Christianity and terrorism? When they speak, you speak of ku klux klan.
That's the most absurd thing to hear. Those few hundred thousands are causing perils the earth suffers today, the earlier we throw them to trash, the best for us
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by bezimo(m): 4:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
Rossikk:
Your ignorance stinks. The bible is filled with commandments by "God" to kill, loot and rap.e. I'll be happy to acquaint you with a few verses if necessary.

May the Lord God punish you for blashemy. How can God command people to loot and rape.Oh it was allah you were trying to refer to.I should have known.
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by sparkwil(m): 4:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
commitcrime:
I ll vote this guy if I was an american

#Modified
P.S
Muslims shud stop quoting me. I ve not said anything to attract ur aggression.
Anyways. Everyone knows the religion with jihad is aggresive

Same here.
Muslims preach tolerance when they're minority
But when they're majority expect your head to be chopped off when you go against their religion of piss

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply)

Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt / Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son / ‘Rain Bomb’ Hits Australia, Killing At Least 8 ( Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.