Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,741 members, 7,834,489 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump (57145 Views)

Donald Trump Bans Diego Maradona From Entering US "For Insulting Trump On TV" / Grace Mugabe's Cars Stopped From Leaving Zimbabwe. Photos / Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by bluaero(m): 4:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
dyn1800:
My name is OSISANYA ADEDOYIN OLAOLUWA MUSTAPHA PROUDLY A MUSLIM AND I'M NOT A TERRORIST. MR TRUMP CAN ENJOY CAN SPEW WHATEVER HE LIKES.

TO BROTHERS IN HERE MAKING DEROGATORY REMARK ABOUT ISLAM IN SUPPORT OF MR TRUMP, MAY ALLAH FORGIVE YOU ALL.

I WISH MR TRUMP SUCCESSFUL CAMPAIGN.

You are a bloody terrorist. You just dont know it yet undecided

2 Likes

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by ratchy: 4:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
whatisthetruth:

See this person telling me to grow up and reason well, when you applaud your prophet for having sex with a 9 year old undecided

How is having sex with a 9 year old a grown up and reasonable thing to do in any century ?
Idiot like you, how about ur brothers raping and molesting 3,5,7,9 years old girls ?

am so happy no much work for me here

so you time plenty for my hand

Fool
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by kareemkamil(m): 4:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
Well may almighty Allah forgive Donald trump. American is the country coursing religion problem in the world. I don't know what is special by them.

1 Like

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by thatsincerechic(f): 4:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
ratchy:
Idiot like you, how about ur brothers raping and molesting 3,5,7,9 years old girls ?

am so happy no much work for me here

so you time plenty for my hand

Fool
your argument is baseless. Use your brain.

1 Like

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by 2sex(m): 4:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
streetdisciple:
Wrong move trump.... You are a business man n you have businesses in the Muslim world
fool
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by HaneefahRN(f): 4:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
thatsincerechic:
I have a feeling you are right
He is wrong. I cldn't assess any of the videos he sent but I know most wldd be just to generate hatred and mere lies.
I think that's Imam Zakir, no imam supports Osama Bin Laden nor terrorism. No sane Muslim does.Who is even Osama Bin Laden? We all know what the media feeds us with. There is more to all these terrorist attacks than what meets the eye, but pole are blinded with hatred to look beyond.
That some deluded animals covering their evil agendas wt religion claim to be fighting for Islam, doesn't make their actions right Islamically. And who are these pple's sponsors, cos I'm sure they must av very powerful sponsors protecting them for their masterminds not to av been caught and destroyed, where do they get all the top class ammunitions from?
Personally, I don't care what any non-muslims thinks again, they can keep up the hatred and stereotypes for all I care

1 Like

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by ratchy: 4:14pm On Dec 08, 2015
This thread will make some people end up in psychiatric Hospital........Fools every where condemning Religion of Peace
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by dyn1800: 4:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
You're entitled to your opinion...... God bless you.... I still reiterated that I'm proudly a Muslim an
bluaero:

You are a bloody terrorist. You just dont know it yet undecided
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by bezimo(m): 4:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
thatsincerechic:
use your brain. Allah means God and No, I am not a muslim

If you want to be deceived fine.but dont try to deceive me or others.Allah is not God he is a demon that is violence and blood thirsty. That demon deceived Mohammed that he is a god.but he isn't. Allah is a blood thirsty demon sitting in the Arabian desert.I have heard stories of former muslims fanatics who knew this before leaving the demonic and hate filled religion.

2 Likes

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by ratchy: 4:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
Another fool quoting me
thatsincerechic:
your argument is baseless. Use your brain.
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by montezz(f): 4:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
abbey621:

You are a f*cking novice! My friend John and my uncle Peter came back from Saudi Arabia two months ago, it was their third trip in 2 years, they are not diplomats or expatriates just regular humans like me and you. I don't know what you people gain in spreading hatred!
Take 5!
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by thatsincerechic(f): 4:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
HaneefahRN:

He is wrong. I cldn't assess any of the videos he sent but I know most wldd be just to generate hatred and mere lies.
I think that's Imam Zakir, no imam supports Osama Bin Laden. Who is even Osama Bin Laden? We all know what the media feeds us with. There is more to all these terrorist attacks than what meets the eye, but pole are blinded with hatred to look beyond.
That some deluded animals covering their evil agendas wt religion claim to be fighting for Islam, doesn't make their actions right Islamically. And who are these pple's sponsors, cos I'm sure they must av very powerful sponsors protecting them for their masterminds not to av been caught and destroyed, where do they get all the top class ammunitions from?
Personally, I don't care what any non-muslims thinks again, they can keep up the hatred and stereotypes for all I care
hmmm.. I wonder why many Muslims do not castigate the actions of these terrorists but instead attack anyone by trying to defend the Islam faith. Sweetie... I have a question for you. Is it true that your religion preaches the killing of anyone who denies the faith hence called the holy war??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
daretodiffer:

We hate you too

You are a hypocrite sha

If your hatred was that strong, you will support him

Loser!

Id!ot learn to read properly.

1 Like

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
He can only succeed in stopping those ones who go by Arabic names. There are so many Muslims who have normal names. I wish him luck and I hope he wins. I have always known him to be racist right from when he started his reality show"The Apprentice". Anything to keep America safe!
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by maestroferddi: 4:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
Donfolu:
I understand it's US security first....but what happen to being the most accommodating nation in the world?
Oga forget that bullshit about accommodation/liberalism.

Terrorism will be almost exterminated when Islam decides to purge itself of elements whose sole creed center on hatred, violence and bloodletting.

By the time the mass exodus of Muslims to the West is curtailed, Islamic leaders will be forced to have a rethink.
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
I support am!

For the first time Donald Trump spoken wisely!
God bless trump!

1 Like

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by thatsincerechic(f): 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
bezimo:

If you want to be deceived fine.but dont try to deceive me or others.Allah is not God he is a demon that is violence and blood thirsty. That demon deceived Mohamed that he is a god.but he isn't. Allah is a blood thirsty demon sitting in the Arabian desert.I have heard stories of muslims fanatics who knew this before leaving the demonic and hate filled religion.
I can not argue with you. You know why I have a feeling that your are bent on clamoring on the little information you got and from what source if I may ask Explaining to you further on why Allah is God would be a total waste of time and energy on my path. So carry on my dear.. Continue with your rantings.

3 Likes

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by WaffenSS(m): 4:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
mathow55:

ode they won't fight back @ them now, because they are serving a supreme God, not the blood sucking demon you guys are worshipping!!!

You're not being fair to us.

In the old days christianity had its share of crazies and terrorists killing and pillaging in the name of god. Now Islam is going through its own dark period. What is the population of muslims? Billions. How many are terrorists? A couple of hundred thousands.

We should not be all held accountable for the crimes of a few. And mind you muslims suffer the terrorist attacks and its consequences more than any other. ISIS kills more muslims than any other, as do Al Qaeda, Al shabaab, Boko Haram etc.

1 Like

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by bluaero(m): 4:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
Rossikk:
You are a brain-dead, jobless loafer filled with hate. You need therapy. I bet you don't realise the president of Nigeria is a muslim. Dumb animal.

Terrorist spotted!
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Rossikk(m): 4:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
and I think your own problem is understanding and comprehension .. Go and pick your agbo goes school book again ..odeh ...

If your brain wasn't in your anus when you read my initial post , you would have realised I didn't support trump .. But then I don't expect much from someone that has his brain rotten away in his anus ..

Now lemme break my my post for you using your own example .. May be that decomposed brain of yours can grab something from it.

Nigerians and drug => muslims and islam.
Not supporting extremism as displayed by trump but we should do something about Islam ..that was my initial post before you started barking.
What does this mean? It means, I don't support banning Muslims from traveling to USA but something should be done to Islam ... Islam is different from Muslim .. Muslim is human and islam is religion .. The only thing they have in common is that muslim practice religion of islam ...
Now apply that to your nigerian example ...If Nigerians starts flooding the world with drugs, the world should not ban Nigerians from traveling but do something about the drugs ...

You get it now Mr rottenbrain ?
Your entire body is decomposed, filthy, and odoriferous. Take your filthy, rabid misery out of this discourse, you semi-literate, ignorant apologist for fascism and discrimination. May you be discriminated against and victimised in your life so you will gain some sense. Stinking animal.
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by macfish101(m): 4:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
TGLINKS:
muslems want 2 islamise them self u says no
biafrans says they are not same people
americans says they dont want them
isrealians says kil 1 and we kill ur 20s
what if they change dia profile but same purpose ? let them be or let them go simple
1 wrap of weed, 2 shots of hot; is at work here. I like you, u no like wahala. Jah Bless
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by sakieja(f): 4:27pm On Dec 08, 2015
to hell with USA,in as much going to USA is not the certificate to Paradise.they can deny visal but they can not deny the judgement day.u wil soon understand.
all those idol worshipers. inadina idalahu huwali ISLAM.
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Rossikk(m): 4:27pm On Dec 08, 2015
bluaero:

Terrorist spotted!
Your mother is a prostitute who fcked an armed robber to produce you. Hence your brutish nature and low IQ.
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by ishiamu(m): 4:28pm On Dec 08, 2015
Millerz:
Great move.

I love Donald Trump. Muslims are a threat to every human being on this planet. Islam is the worst thing ever.

You don't mess with Trump, you just don't.
#TrumpForPresident.

Do you know what trump is really? You better don't wish him to be president
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by osazeeblue01: 4:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
NICE MOVE

1 Like

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
Rossikk:
Your entire body is decomposed, filthy, and odoriferous. Take your filthy, rabid misery out of this discourse, you semi-literate apologist for fascism and discrimination. May you be discriminated against and victimised in your life so you will gain some sense. Stinking animal.
hahahahaha choi! see frustration ... cheesy
Untop say I schooled you .. Sorry o. cheesy

Well lemme return a small prayer for your also .. May you and your family get caught in another Islamist attack anywhere you and your family are in the world since you don't have problem with that .. Rottenbrain bastar.d cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by ATERI(m): 4:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
philclem:
All muslims are not terrorists,but all terrosists are muslims!

Was Timothy McVeigh that slaughtered Americans in America a Muslim?
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by HaneefahRN(f): 4:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
thatsincerechic:
hmmm.. I wonder why many Muslims do not castigate the actions of these terrorists but instead attack anyone by trying to defend the Islam faith. Sweetie... I have a question for you. Is it true that your religion preaches the killing of anyone who denies the faith hence called the holy war??
I don't know why non-muslims keep saying Muslims don't castigate terrorists of course we do. Or do u want us to go to boko haram camp and tell those deluded animals b4 anyone sees us. A lot of religious leaders av spoken against these pple's actions and absolve it from Islam, but pple will keep saying Muslims don't speak against them. They might be shouting Allahu Akbar but that doesn't make what they are doing Islamic. It all boils down to ignorance or probably hypnosis and personal lack of regard for human lives, ignorance of their religion cos if they av knowledge of their religion, they wldn't contemplate suicide (a grave sin) not to talk of mass homicide.
I always say I am a Jihadist.
Jihad is a greatly misinterpreted word in recent times. It simply means 'striving' not 'holy war' as it is commonly interpreted as.
It is in 3 stages. Personal Jihad, i.e. A personal fight against one's soul to enjoin and do good deeds and ignore and avoid bad ones.
The society- one enjoin goodness in ones society and forbid and discourage bad deeds, dawah,spreading of the mssg of Islam.
And the 3rd involves war- This shld come up to fight oppression, transgression, and injustice against Muslims, and wld be declared by the leader of the Islamic state.
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by marwanafrica: 4:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
INNA DINA INDA LLAHI ISLAM, the only religion aceptable in d sight of God almighty is islam, so with or without human help islam will prevail, donald has notin to ofer to pinch islam
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by heywhytech1(m): 4:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
This
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Kingy10: 4:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
MsZeezah:

Lmao. You don't understand do you? When we talk about being immigrants in America, it doesn't mean they can't vote. If I immigrated to America and gain my citizenship. I'm American and also an immigrant.

And do you think me being an immigrant turned American will vote for a man that might possibly stop me from filing for my sisters, brothers and parents? Why am I even debating this sef. Many of you Nigerians don't know a lick about how American immigration works. Lmao
Don't misunderstand me bro, u said gain "citizenship " as if it's that easy lol
Apart from that sef, when u gain citizenship, ur automatically an African-American, so why do u classify them differently at first?
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by whatisthetruth: 4:34pm On Dec 08, 2015
[size=18pt]POLISH CITIZEN ISSUES WARNING TO MUSLIMS[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtTbKVLff2c

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply)

Huge Landslide In Norway Washes Houses Into Sea (Photos) / Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son / Rishi Sunak: 18 Things To Know About Incoming UK Prime Minister (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.