Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,239 members, 7,839,261 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Photos: What Your Sleeping Position With A Partner Says About Your Relationship. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: What Your Sleeping Position With A Partner Says About Your Relationship. (7529 Views)

Adamawa State Artiste Romances Her Lesbian Partner,says LGBT Rules (Photos) / Your reaction When Your Current Partner Says It's Over! / What Your Sleeping Position Says About You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: What Your Sleeping Position With A Partner Says About Your Relationship. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
Is this a final yr. PROJECT TOPIC... ..?
Re: Photos: What Your Sleeping Position With A Partner Says About Your Relationship. by Rich4god(m): 2:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
OP.... change the topic to tonto dikeh sleeping position so that this thread will make FP....
Re: Photos: What Your Sleeping Position With A Partner Says About Your Relationship. by T4taiwo(m): 2:14pm On Dec 08, 2015
Following
Re: Photos: What Your Sleeping Position With A Partner Says About Your Relationship. by spiffyzaki: 3:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
I prefer d nuzzle
Re: Photos: What Your Sleeping Position With A Partner Says About Your Relationship. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
thw nuzzle position tho kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Photos: What Your Sleeping Position With A Partner Says About Your Relationship. by okabe(m): 5:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
very insightful smiley

quickly let me add, just for those who their sleeping position(s) may threaten, don't fret, this isn't foolproof smiley

kudos op
Re: Photos: What Your Sleeping Position With A Partner Says About Your Relationship. by misspicy(f): 5:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
That spoon is more about feeling the ***** lipsrsealed than trust grin

The nuzzle position is the reason why i like to sleep on daddy jimicoker's chest gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Photos: What Your Sleeping Position With A Partner Says About Your Relationship. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
misspicy:

The nuzzle position is the reason why i like to sleep on daddy jimicoker's chest gringrin
Try again later, that's for me, i hope u ar mine but u av blng to someone else. daddy jimicoker pls no vex o, all i need now is to av a rest of mind wit my virgin lady.
Re: Photos: What Your Sleeping Position With A Partner Says About Your Relationship. by dexcira(f): 7:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
na the man dey play hard-to-get again?

and the wife go dey chase am for bed!

where my bottle of kunu dey sef!!

. Tot is for better for worst. Hubby . Is okay.kontinu
Re: Photos: What Your Sleeping Position With A Partner Says About Your Relationship. by Truckpusher(m): 7:20pm On Dec 08, 2015
Lemme sharparly choose the style I will use in deceiving caracta and deejavuu once I land them inside my truck.
Re: Photos: What Your Sleeping Position With A Partner Says About Your Relationship. by IamLEGEND1: 7:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
dexcira:
. Tot is for better for worst. Hubby . Is okay.kontinu
Forget that 'chase' jor cheesy that one na for side chicks.

You & me na nuzzle & tangle we go dey do.
Re: Photos: What Your Sleeping Position With A Partner Says About Your Relationship. by obiorathesubtle: 7:24pm On Dec 08, 2015

Re: Photos: What Your Sleeping Position With A Partner Says About Your Relationship. by dexcira(f): 7:27pm On Dec 08, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
Forget that 'chase' jor cheesy that one na for side chicks.

You & me na nuzzle & tangle we go dey do.
. Side chicks shocked. That's y u hv not bn taking care of m recently
Re: Photos: What Your Sleeping Position With A Partner Says About Your Relationship. by IamLEGEND1: 7:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
dexcira:
. Side chicks shocked. That's y u hv not bn taking care of m recently
Ahhh no shocked

you know it's just the pressure at work getting to me. but it's all good,luv. this Christmas will be the best ever!!!
Re: Photos: What Your Sleeping Position With A Partner Says About Your Relationship. by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:32pm On Dec 08, 2015
Digital sleeping positions
Re: Photos: What Your Sleeping Position With A Partner Says About Your Relationship. by dexcira(f): 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
Ahhh no shocked

you know it's just the pressure at work getting to me. but it's all good,luv. this Christmas will be the best ever!!!
. Kiping hope alive embarassed
Re: Photos: What Your Sleeping Position With A Partner Says About Your Relationship. by Deejavuu(f): 9:32pm On Dec 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lemme sharparly choose the style I will use in deceiving ca..racta and deeja..vuu once I land them inside my truck.

grin grin grin
Re: Photos: What Your Sleeping Position With A Partner Says About Your Relationship. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
My EX always wanted to be the small spoon undecided what does that say embarassed

Explorers:
1. The Spoon (I trust you).

According to a study done by relationship psychologist Corrine Sweet, the position is only adopted by a fifth (or 18 percent) of couples and demonstrates a dynamic in which, " One partner takes a protective stance over the other." Although it's sweet, it can also be a little saucy. "It's a very vulnerable position that's sexual, but says, 'I trust you,'" said Patti Wood, a body language expert with more than 30 years of experience and author of Success Signals, A Guide to Reading Body Language.
Re: Photos: What Your Sleeping Position With A Partner Says About Your Relationship. by Truckpusher(m): 11:04pm On Dec 08, 2015

Re: Photos: What Your Sleeping Position With A Partner Says About Your Relationship. by Ijebulogic(m): 11:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
A number of factors influence this as follows:

1. PHCN - bros when its hot and sweaty, I aint cuddling nobody
2. The amount of Orijin and Vodka consumed night before
3. Exhaustion levels
4. Which side of the mattress is most comfortable
Re: Photos: What Your Sleeping Position With A Partner Says About Your Relationship. by sinizia: 12:51am On Dec 09, 2015
Nubian113:
My EX always wanted to be the small spoon undecided what does that say embarassed

I sent you a mail on your main mail, reply urgently.
Re: Photos: What Your Sleeping Position With A Partner Says About Your Relationship. by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 09, 2015
sinizia:

I sent you a mail on your main mail, reply urgently.

Don't worry about it hun. Good Nite
Re: Photos: What Your Sleeping Position With A Partner Says About Your Relationship. by sinizia: 1:05am On Dec 09, 2015
Nubian113:

Don't worry about it hun. Good Nite

I'm not worried, just trying to make a sense of the whole thing coz I just don't get it, but since you don't want to talk about it, I'm good. Bye.
Re: Photos: What Your Sleeping Position With A Partner Says About Your Relationship. by Nobody: 1:06am On Dec 09, 2015
sinizia:

I'm not worried, just trying to make a sense of the whole thing coz I just don't get it, but since you don't want to talk about it, I'm good. Bye.

Take care
Re: Photos: What Your Sleeping Position With A Partner Says About Your Relationship. by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 09, 2015
misspicy:

No 5; Jimi & Spicy, certified tanglers wink

Morning cool
Re: Photos: What Your Sleeping Position With A Partner Says About Your Relationship. by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 09, 2015
Abrahamjesus:
Try again later, that's for me, i hope u ar mine but u av blng to someone else. daddy jimicoker pls no vex o, all i need now is to av a rest of mind wit my virgin lady.
This man again! angry

*chanting incantations*

*Grabs white agric fowl and prepares to perform ritual*

No worry, I get your cure for hand grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: What Your Sleeping Position With A Partner Says About Your Relationship. by jmaxjohn(m): 11:02am On Dec 09, 2015
Wahala dey o. I nd my bae don do every one except number 3 nd 9, but na we finish eesh oda sentence pass
So weesh kyn couple wee be? Op! cry
Re: Photos: What Your Sleeping Position With A Partner Says About Your Relationship. by misspicy(f): 11:52am On Dec 09, 2015
JimiCoker:
No 5; Jimi & Spicy, certified tanglers wink
Morning cool
Tanglers? shocked no o,its Nuzzlers coz of your broad huge chest grin

morning....your night?
Re: Photos: What Your Sleeping Position With A Partner Says About Your Relationship. by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 09, 2015
misspicy:

Tanglers? shocked no o,its Nuzzlers coz of your broad huge chest grin
morning....your night?
shocked shocked shocked shocked
I no get akpobi oh lipsrsealed

My own beauty comes from within grin

My night was delightful...yours?
Re: Photos: What Your Sleeping Position With A Partner Says About Your Relationship. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 09, 2015
JimiCoker:

This man again! angry

*chanting incantations*

grin
JimiCoker:

This man again! angry

*chanting incantations*

U don kill me o wit laugh......

1 Like

Re: Photos: What Your Sleeping Position With A Partner Says About Your Relationship. by eyeon(m): 9:29pm On Dec 09, 2015
zaragal:
thw nuzzle position tho kiss kiss kiss kiss
Tried that and it was superb!
Re: Photos: What Your Sleeping Position With A Partner Says About Your Relationship. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
eyeon:
Tried that and it was superb!

Wen am married...I will smiley wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Employ This Girl As Your Maid Or Nanny / Back 2 My Country!! (nìger Republic) Photos... / What Did You Do With Your Teenage Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.