Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Adamawa State Artiste Romances Her Lesbian Partner,says LGBT Rules (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adamawa State Artiste Romances Her Lesbian Partner,says LGBT Rules (Photos) (2060 Views)

Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner / Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) / Nigerian Man Parks Car On Expressway, Romances His Girlfriend. Nigerians Angry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adamawa State Artiste Romances Her Lesbian Partner,says LGBT Rules (Photos) by Kolababe: 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
It seems many NIgerians are daily gathering the courage to come out of the closet despite the 14 years jail term punishment imposed by government towards offenders. According to her Facebook page, an Adamawa artiste has confessed that she is a lesbian as she shared loved up photos with her partner. See the photos below..

Re: Adamawa State Artiste Romances Her Lesbian Partner,says LGBT Rules (Photos) by Kolababe: 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Adamawa State Artiste Romances Her Lesbian Partner,says LGBT Rules (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 23, 2017
continue with your hellish way, but i pray you embrace Jesus fast
Re: Adamawa State Artiste Romances Her Lesbian Partner,says LGBT Rules (Photos) by cyndy1000(f): 8:57pm On Oct 23, 2017
May God help you to realize He made them Man n Woman and the two shall become one. may u also have a man that would love u as you deserve.
Re: Adamawa State Artiste Romances Her Lesbian Partner,says LGBT Rules (Photos) by AlexCk: 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2017
Homos, homos everywhere
Re: Adamawa State Artiste Romances Her Lesbian Partner,says LGBT Rules (Photos) by Jamesha(f): 9:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
This lady pretended to be my husband's Neice and they were fucking and talking to each other for months after our marriage. I am an American he is Nigerian. I even spoke with here on the phone and he would tell me it's his neice, that she was having issues with her boyfriend and he was giving her advice

Re: Adamawa State Artiste Romances Her Lesbian Partner,says LGBT Rules (Photos) by jdluv(f): 9:24pm On Oct 23, 2017
Jamesha:
This lady pretended to be my husband's Neice and they were fucking and talking to each other for months after our marriage. I am an American he is Nigerian. I even spoke with here on the phone and he would tell me it's his neice, that she was having issues with her boyfriend and he was giving her advice
k so what should we do?@ the post i wish you know how irritatin that picture is
Re: Adamawa State Artiste Romances Her Lesbian Partner,says LGBT Rules (Photos) by joseo: 10:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
Jamesha:

How did manage to get her picture?
Re: Adamawa State Artiste Romances Her Lesbian Partner,says LGBT Rules (Photos) by Jamesha(f): 9:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
joseo:

How did manage to get her picture?

It was in my husband's phone
Re: Adamawa State Artiste Romances Her Lesbian Partner,says LGBT Rules (Photos) by Jamesha(f): 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2017
jdluv:
k so what should we do?@ the post i wish you know how irritatin that picture is

I'm not sure what to do. I use to love him sooo much but now because of this betrayal I'm not sure if I can believe in him and his dreams anymore. I have been praying for guidance and every time I do something is revealed about him being untrustworthy.

The picture is irritating, but it's the truth.

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Friend Who Loves Having Girls Around But Doesnt Want To Date / How To Know A Girl Who Is In The Mood For Sex / What Should I Get For My Gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.