Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Guys, How Many Girlfriends Do U Keep? Be Sincere - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Many Girlfriends Do U Keep? Be Sincere (2917 Views)

How Many Boyfriends/girlfriends Do You Have Presently? / 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends / 8 Things Girlfriends Do That Guys Just Don’t Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, How Many Girlfriends Do U Keep? Be Sincere by Pucaxo(m): 9:58am On Dec 09, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
hmmmmm. The idiot been quoting me and chatting Shii. But I've been ignoring

Is that even a she or he?
Its a she. She used to go by "sa.vvy" which is also an alternate to her original moniker.
Re: Guys, How Many Girlfriends Do U Keep? Be Sincere by Pucaxo(m): 9:59am On Dec 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
grin ; smh
smd grin
Re: Guys, How Many Girlfriends Do U Keep? Be Sincere by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 09, 2015
Pucaxo:
Its a she. She used to go by "sa.vvy" which is also an alternate to her original moniker.
hmmmmmm. new.sheriff?
Re: Guys, How Many Girlfriends Do U Keep? Be Sincere by Pucaxo(m): 10:25am On Dec 09, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
hmmmmmm. new.sheriff?
lol, the sheriff account is also an alternate.
Re: Guys, How Many Girlfriends Do U Keep? Be Sincere by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 09, 2015
Pucaxo:
lol, the sheriff account is also an alternate.
na the person sabi. I'll keep ignoring whoever that is
Re: Guys, How Many Girlfriends Do U Keep? Be Sincere by Pucaxo(m): 10:39am On Dec 09, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
na the person sabi. I'll keep ignoring whoever that is

Whoever it is.. She's obviously pained which is why she hides behind monikers to speak her mind. You can ignore her bro, but I won't.
Re: Guys, How Many Girlfriends Do U Keep? Be Sincere by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 09, 2015
Pucaxo:

Whoever it is.. She's obviously pained which is why she hides behind monikers to speak her mind. You can ignore her bro, but I won't.
exactly! Just a pained biitch cowardly hiding behind fake monikers. Like you said, I'll just ignore her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Please Stop Sending Me Pms Abeg! / My Fuel Attendant Girl Walk Out On Me / So This Guy Can't Wait For Honey Moon To Start(picture) Hilarious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.