Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

My Fuel Attendant Girl Walk Out On Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fuel Attendant Girl Walk Out On Me (2901 Views)

12 Signs It Is Time To Walk Out Of That Relationship / Love Is Painful, I Need Last Advice On My Fuel Attendant Girl / Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fuel Attendant Girl Walk Out On Me by omron(m): 6:47am On Feb 12, 2016
Romance landers I created a thread here on what I should do about a lady I met at the filling station which I fell in love with...
Based on the advice I got from nairalanders I decided to give her counter attack at her place of work on getting there see what happens

Me:hello good morning(me holding a gallon pretending to buy fuel)

fuel attendant girlsadcoming towards me not sighting me yet with a cheering smile)..
Yes what do u want(she said in a frowning face)

Me:well i have come to buy fuel and also to see you

Fuel attendant girlsadpause) No fuel

Me:are you.... (not finishing my statement)

Fuel attendant girl... (turns her back and walk away to her filling station office, without uttering a single word)
I love this benue lady but this her Shakira too much for me now
Fellow romance landers what else should I do again should I continue the struggle or withdraw
Is she feeling important or what?

below is her pics on her way coming to attend to me(Not knowing it was me) I use my pen hidden camera to snap her

Re: My Fuel Attendant Girl Walk Out On Me by madridguy(m): 6:48am On Feb 12, 2016
My brother, I will suggest you stop going there to avoid more insult. I will advise you to start sending her sms maybe everyday and night and call once in week and above all, observe 71 days fasting and prayer on top her ahead. May God help you lover boy.

Jumat Kareem.

2 Likes

Re: My Fuel Attendant Girl Walk Out On Me by Merlissa(f): 6:49am On Feb 12, 2016
#MoveOn Bro

2 Likes

Re: My Fuel Attendant Girl Walk Out On Me by firstking01(m): 6:52am On Feb 12, 2016
Don't rush her, give it a lil time but make she understands your body language each time u approach her...naso them dey mumu @the initial stage.

1 Like

Re: My Fuel Attendant Girl Walk Out On Me by firstking01(m): 6:53am On Feb 12, 2016
Don't rush her, give it a lil time but make she understands your body language each time u approach her...naso them dey mumu @the initial stage.....

1 Like

Re: My Fuel Attendant Girl Walk Out On Me by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 12, 2016
who gave you advise to still go back and disturb her. As you can see you have reduced your value before her because of continuous pestering. You now disgust her, you better leave her and face your work. Next time you come to buy fuel come with a 2016 model of any ride with your well ironed traditional suit, starched and smelling nice then watch as she turns around to give you more than fuel.

4 Likes

Re: My Fuel Attendant Girl Walk Out On Me by ashmanpolo: 6:58am On Feb 12, 2016
For you to succeed, you have to kill the Man she's living with first if you can. That man suffered to bring her to Lagos.

1 Like

Re: My Fuel Attendant Girl Walk Out On Me by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 12, 2016
intbizoil:
who gave you advise to still go back and disturb her. As you can see you have reduced your value before her because of continuous pestering. You now disgust her, you better leave her and face your work. Next time you come to buy fuel come with a 2016 model of any ride with your well ironed traditional suit, starched and smelling nice then watch as she turns around to give you more than fuel.

Follow this advice @OP

1 Like

Re: My Fuel Attendant Girl Walk Out On Me by omron(m): 7:00am On Feb 12, 2016
intbizoil:
Bro I have a car am fixing it and the car has been in the mechanic workshop for a while due to engine failure but is under repair shaa.. I use Honda Accord baby boy model.. But you see am not the type that intimidate or entice ladies with flashy things... I believe someone should accept you for who you are and not what material things u have... If a lady falls for me cos am driving the best car then I will use and dump such lady cos such kind lady cannot last....

4 Likes

Re: My Fuel Attendant Girl Walk Out On Me by amiskurie(m): 7:01am On Feb 12, 2016
I am a snake charmer,Give her my number let me charm that serpent.
Re: My Fuel Attendant Girl Walk Out On Me by amiskurie(m): 7:05am On Feb 12, 2016
Op,that girl don get husband,Chebi na benue... Forget,dem dey marry early.she go don born like 4 pikin.
Re: My Fuel Attendant Girl Walk Out On Me by Cutehector(m): 7:06am On Feb 12, 2016
I tot I told dis op the other Time to go see an ifa priest? Why fuel attendant go just dey humiliate u like dis eh
Re: My Fuel Attendant Girl Walk Out On Me by omron(m): 7:08am On Feb 12, 2016
madridguy:
My brother, I will suggest you stop going there to avoid more insult. I will advise you to start sending her sms maybe everyday and night and call once in week and above all, observe 71 days fasting and prayer on top her ahead. May God help you lover boy.

Jumat Kareem.
Bro I tried calling her and whenever I call her with my number she won't pick
I registered two MTN sim cos of her and use the separate number call her she pick and says hello... I try to change my voice... She too was trying to observe voice before talking so she discovered it was me and the phone hang up
Re: My Fuel Attendant Girl Walk Out On Me by omron(m): 7:09am On Feb 12, 2016
firstking01:
Don't rush her, give it a lil time but make she understands your body language each time u approach her...naso them dey mumu @the initial stage.....
I tot as much

1 Like

Re: My Fuel Attendant Girl Walk Out On Me by Dygeasy(m): 7:11am On Feb 12, 2016
Dude, stop deluding yourself.
Re: My Fuel Attendant Girl Walk Out On Me by tasceige(m): 7:12am On Feb 12, 2016
Communicate with her with the only language gurls understands, Send her credit first, two days later send her a text. Two days later another text in the morning and night. Two days later send her credit, two days later invite her for dinner.
Re: My Fuel Attendant Girl Walk Out On Me by omron(m): 7:14am On Feb 12, 2016
amiskurie:
Op,that girl don get husband,Chebi na benue... Forget,dem dey marry early.she go don born like 4 pikin.
No sir,, she never marry she stays with her sister,, she told me that when last we spoke..... She just clock 21...cos that day she perceive beer odour she asked me to predict her age and I said 21 and she told me I got it right
I asked her it she was joking and she said dats her real age.... Even that day she was asking me if I have married and I said no and she said she does not believe me that someone of my age above 30 should have settled down by now and I told her it's not yet
Re: My Fuel Attendant Girl Walk Out On Me by amiskurie(m): 7:16am On Feb 12, 2016
omron:

No sir,, she never marry she stays with her sister,, she told me that when last we spoke..... She just clock 21...cos that day she perceive beer odour she asked me to predict her age and I said 21 and she told me I got it right
I asked her it she was joking and she said dats her real age.... Even that day she was asking me if I have married and I said no and she said she does not believe me that someone of my age above 30 should have settled down by now and I told her it's not yet
Me just knw say most benue girls dey run leave husband.that's fact!
Re: My Fuel Attendant Girl Walk Out On Me by madridguy(m): 7:17am On Feb 12, 2016
Keep on sending her sms as I am very sure she will be reading it. At times women can be very funny but at the end na you go tire for love.

If I may ask you OP, are you Yoruba/Muslim ? I have my reason please.

omron:

Bro I tried calling her and whenever I call her with my number she won't pick
I registered two MTN sim cos of her and use the separate number call her she pick and says hello... I try to change my voice... She too was trying to observe voice before talking so she discovered it was me and the phone hang up
Re: My Fuel Attendant Girl Walk Out On Me by omron(m): 7:17am On Feb 12, 2016
tasceige:
Communicate with her with the only languages gurls understands, Send her credit first, two days later send her a text. Two days later another text in the morning and night. Two days later send her credit, two days later invite her for dinner.
hummmm nice concept bro... I will try that today but like how much credit do u think I should send to her
Re: My Fuel Attendant Girl Walk Out On Me by omron(m): 7:18am On Feb 12, 2016
madridguy:
Keep on sending her sms as I am very sure she will be reading it. At times women can be very funny but at the end na you go tire for love.

If I may ask you OP, are you Yoruba/Muslim ? I have my reason please.

Bro am Yoruba and am a Christian
Re: My Fuel Attendant Girl Walk Out On Me by wordbank(m): 7:18am On Feb 12, 2016
The 'no fuel' got me grin
Guy send her card
Guy send her money
Guy send her money
Guy I say make u send am card n money eeehhhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fuel Attendant Girl Walk Out On Me by StPete: 7:20am On Feb 12, 2016
I've come to realize Benue girls do more shakara in dis world than any other tribe. Wat are they even feeling like sef

Leave her smelling ass and look for someone nice. By the time u are with the new girl, stroll down together to d Benue girl's filling station and specifically buy fuel from d lady while you're playing and giggling wit ur new catch. I swear, dat Benue girl will look for ur number and begin to call u. Wat arrant nonsense angry

1 Like

Re: My Fuel Attendant Girl Walk Out On Me by yemmybx(m): 7:21am On Feb 12, 2016
You'll know if she's yours if you can do this; FREE HER FOR A WEEK, don't call, text or go to her station after a week start calling during her break times, because calling during her working hours could make her do mistake and you know what that means?
Re: My Fuel Attendant Girl Walk Out On Me by tasceige(m): 7:30am On Feb 12, 2016
omron:
hummmm nice concept bro... I will try that today but like how much credit do u think I should send to her

It's worth it only If truly you care about her though.. Depends on yur purse boss, plus dont put pressure on her. She will surely read your messages over and over when ever she's bored....
And hey you better pray she's not on Nairaland.
Re: My Fuel Attendant Girl Walk Out On Me by omron(m): 7:33am On Feb 12, 2016
StPete:
I've come to realize Benue girls do more shakara in dis world than any other tribe. Wat are they even feeling like sef

Leave her smelling ass and look for someone nice. By the time u are with the new girl, stroll down together to d Benue girl's filling station and specifically buy fuel from d lady while you're playing and giggling wit ur new catch. I swear, dat Benue girl will look for ur number and begin to call u. Wat arrant nonsense angry
May be that is what I will still do self if she continues her Shakara attitude

1 Like

Re: My Fuel Attendant Girl Walk Out On Me by madridguy(m): 7:33am On Feb 12, 2016
Eeyah, I sense you like this girl so much and not telling you exact your offense for her sudden change of attitude towards you is really giving you tough time. I would have teach you one Quranic verse to recite " just " for her to give you audience and tell you why she is acting strange.

Try harder bros and our fore fathers always say " Koje ngbadun lobinrin gbafun " I pray soonest you will invite us all for una wedding.

omron:
Bro am Yoruba and am a Christian
Re: My Fuel Attendant Girl Walk Out On Me by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 12, 2016
@OP. "Patience is used when eating up a hot soup"- Proverb.

1 Like

Re: My Fuel Attendant Girl Walk Out On Me by omron(m): 7:37am On Feb 12, 2016
tasceige:

It's worth it only If truly you care about her though.. Depends on yur purse boss, plus dont put pressure on her. She will surely read your messages over and over when ever she's bored....
And hey you better pray she's not on Nairaland.

She might be on Nairaland.com or not but one thing I know is that th e last time I asked her her Facebook name she told me and I added her and when I told her when she will accept she said she lost her phone that she doesn't have browsing fone for now.....she holl Nokia torch that day and she even showed me
If she is on nairaland.com I don't send shaaa
Re: My Fuel Attendant Girl Walk Out On Me by omron(m): 7:40am On Feb 12, 2016
madridguy:
Eeyah, I sense you like this girl so much and not telling you exact your offense for her sudden change of attitude towards you is really giving you tough time. I would have teach you one Quranic verse to recite " just " for her to give you audience and tell you why she is acting strange.

Try harder bros and our fore fathers always say " Koje ngbadun lobinrin gbafun " I pray soonest you will invite us all for una wedding.

Yeah tanx for your concern bro
Re: My Fuel Attendant Girl Walk Out On Me by tasceige(m): 7:41am On Feb 12, 2016
omron:

She might be on Nairaland.com or not but one thing I know is that th e last time I asked her her Facebook name she told me and I added her and when I told her when she will accept she said she lost her phone that she doesn't have browsing fone for now.....she holl Nokia torch that day and she even showed me
If she is on nairaland.com I don't send shaaa

Just give her time and be consistent
Re: My Fuel Attendant Girl Walk Out On Me by MilesLamar(m): 8:31am On Feb 12, 2016
Fine gal o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: The Four Types Of Girls I Know / Kenyan House Help Caught Forcing 5 Year Old Boy To Leak Her Private Parts / MTN Refunded My Airtime After I Threatened Them [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.