Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Please Help - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help (14870 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 3:40pm On Jun 11, 2009
If u want to check out who he is go to NUFFEST.com Click on News then on Nuffest Team. The name is Don Okoli
Re: Please Help by JustGood(m): 5:38pm On Jun 11, 2009
elisabet51:

Thanks guys for ur support. Yes the business is in my name and he is using it. I have all the papers to prove it. He got out of jail at the EFCC because he bribed an officer. Please understand I have to do something otherwise ill be on the street.

Madam, I dont understand you. If the business is in your name, surely you can claim it and its proceeds legally. This should not be a problem especially since you are an oyinbo woman - you will get enough assistance from all those who matter in Nigeria.

I hope you are not just on a vendetta as a result of your bitterness
Re: Please Help by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 11, 2009
Re: Please Help by slimfine(f): 9:38pm On Jun 13, 2009
@ poster: 1st, you sold your house willingly and decided to relocate!
                 2nd, your name was in the business you started so were you not able to get some money off it?
                 3rd, you should have known the kindda of husband u married!
Re: Please Help by Teejay07(m): 5:05am On Jun 19, 2009
@poster,

sure you are right to feel so cheated. However, you have to consider all the options open to you. Before you make your next move I advise you sort out in your mind what you actually hope to gain - vengeance or just your money back. If it is vengeance, forget it (Cause even when you have exacted your wrath on him, you will never be satisfied. Moreso, vengeance is mine - so says the LORD). If it is your money back, then you can go ahead.

If you dont have the funds to personally pursue the matter, I am sure the Public Defenders' Office in Lagos or other such alternative dispute settlement entities that abound in the country will gladly assist you pursue the matter.

Best of luck.
Re: Please Help by obodoman: 1:41am On Nov 18, 2009
I have done a little background check on u and it seems you are a fustrated old woman in her mid 50's and the youngman u talked about is in his mid 30's. How do u think he could have married you.Its possible he paid you money to get his green card and since he ditched you,you then decide to go on a if i cant get him no one else can campaign.He must be your own son's age mate cause you must be clearly over 20yrs older than him.The er is more to this than meet the eyes.You want us to believe you sold your house and gave him your money and then he turns around and ditches u.I doubt it because if he wanted to scam you he wouldnt give you any good information about himself.How much do u claim you gave him?.I asked someone who works in efcc and they briefed me about the case and said you where an old woman who wanted to take advantage of a young Nigerian man and that they(efcc) only allowed you walk cause your ex asked them not to prosecute you for leading them on a wide goose chase and wasting tax payers money and time on chasing innocent nigerians around. Its white women like you who look for young african men to use so they can work and take care of you in your old age cause you have nothing to fall back on.The efcc person i talked with said your house was on forclusure and that u couldnt pay for it and the bank came to take it from you.That they found out you have been previously married twice b4 and that u got the house from your last divorce settlement and couldnt keep up with the payment for the house and lost it in the process.The people at efcc didnt have anything good to say about you and called u all sorts of name.People like you shouldnt come on this forum and paint nigerian people as bad ok.You are worse than stink for trying to mess up the life of a hard working young man.They have a file on you at the efcc office in lagos and they had to write an appology to the young man because of you and would have been sued to court for unlawful detention by the young man.Pls move on to husband number four who will take care of u cause nigerian men are not that kind of suckers.,,
Re: Please Help by Bokoharam: 1:58pm On Nov 20, 2009

Re: Please Help
« #2 on: June 02, 2009, 03:15 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This story is true I have nothing to hide, his name is John Nnaedozie Okoli but he calls himself Don Okoli, he is a scammer and I want take no for an answer til hes there where he belongs

I KNOW DON OKOLI. I MET HIM IN A FRIEND'S HOUSE. R U SURE OF THIS STORY, B/C I'M GONNA CALL HIM? I WILL LOOK 4 HIS NUMBER.

FO
Gentlelady:

Please give up, pick up your life and start again. No need to habour bitterness and anger against someone who can do that to you. Next time be wise and careful the world is full of deceitful people. So sad that you had to learn the hard way.

MEANWHILE, FOR THE TIME BEING, TAKE THE ADVICE FROM Gentlelady link. YOU NEED TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF FIRST B4 U BREAK DOWN. IT'S UNFORTUNATE, BUT WATCH YOUR HEALTH TOO. I FEE BAD TOO.
Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2009
Taknk You first for You kindness. Yes, everything I say is true. Just a little over a week ago I received two emails from John (Don) Okoli. He threathened me and my daughter that he is coming over here to the USA and rape us. I have received alot of bad emails from my husband but this is the worst ever. I am not going to sit there and do nothing about it. Yes he treated me like dirt and called me an old uggly woman then begged me to come back to him. But I am over that because I do have friends and my daughters who love me. The point is that he frauded me and very much likely other people to. I have alot of evidence against him andhe needs to be stopped hurting and defrauding other people.
Re: Please Help by Busybody2(f): 5:54pm On Nov 20, 2009
elisabet51:

Thanks guys for your support. Yes the business is in my name and he is using it. I have all the papers to prove it. He got out of jail at the EFCC because he bribed an officer. Please understand I have to do something otherwise ill be on the street.

Hope you have been able to sort yourself out babe. Keep your head up and stay strong for your daughter. And as for him threatening to come over to the States to rape you, tell the plonker to bring it on if he has the guts. Let the spineless idiot come over to the States and Bleep him up big time. Some men have no heart at all.

Methinks this is the spineless fool below under another guise, and all the idiot could talk about is a 50 years old woman with a 30 years old man, as if that is a crime angry
!
!
!
V

obodoman:

I have done a little background check on u and it seems you are a fustrated old woman in her mid 50's and the youngman u talked about is in his mid 30's. How do u think he could have married you.Its possible he paid you money to get his green card and since he ditched you,you then decide to go on a if i cant get him no one else can campaign.He must be your own son's age mate cause you must be clearly over 20yrs older than him.The er is more to this than meet the eyes.You want us to believe you sold your house and gave him your money and then he turns around and ditches u.I doubt it because if he wanted to scam you he wouldnt give you any good information about himself.How much do u claim you gave him?.I asked someone who works in efcc and they briefed me about the case and said you where an old woman who wanted to take advantage of a young Nigerian man and that they(efcc) only allowed you walk cause your ex asked them not to prosecute you for leading them on a wide goose chase and wasting tax payers money and time on chasing innocent nigerians around. Its white women like you who look for young african men to use so they can work and take care of you in your old age cause you have nothing to fall back on.The efcc person i talked with said your house was on forclusure and that u couldnt pay for it and the bank came to take it from you.That they found out you have been previously married twice b4 and that u got the house from your last divorce settlement and couldnt keep up with the payment for the house and lost it in the process.The people at efcc didnt have anything good to say about you and called u all sorts of name.People like you shouldnt come on this forum and paint nigerian people as bad ok.You are worse than stink for trying to mess up the life of a hard working young man.They have a file on you at the efcc office in lagos and they had to write an appology to the young man because of you and would have been sued to court for unlawful detention by the young man.Pls move on to husband number four who will take care of u cause nigerian men are not that kind of suckers.,,
Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 6:28pm On Nov 20, 2009
Thank You for Your understanding. The only way my husband could get here to the USA is under a false name and passport. He has done this before and was caught at the Manchester UK Airport with a false passport. He served several month for that in prison. Further I agree with You age has nothing to do with it. smiley
Re: Please Help by brutal(m): 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2009
elisabet51:

Taknk You first for You kindness. Yes, everything I say is true. Just a little over a week ago I received two emails from John (Don) Okoli. He threathened me and my daughter that he is coming over here to the USA and rape us. I have received alot of bad emails from my husband but this is the worst ever. I am not going to sit there and do nothing about it. Yes he treated me like dirt and called me an old uggly woman then begged me to come back to him. But I am over that because I do have friends and my daughters who love me. The point is that he frauded me and very much likely other people to. I have alot of evidence against him andhe needs to be stopped hurting and defrauding other people.
Don't be afraid.
Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 7:19pm On Nov 20, 2009
Thanks smiley I am not afraid. Its just time that something its getting done.
Re: Please Help by Busybody2(f): 7:20pm On Nov 20, 2009
elisabet51:

Thank You for Your understanding. The only way my husband could get here to the USA is under a false name and passport. He has done this before and was caught at the Manchester UK Airport with a false passport. He served several month for that in prison. Further I agree with You age has nothing to do with it. smiley

Its aiight, just be careful and watch your back, and like I said the poster "obodoman" is either him or a member of his  family or a friend who is out for blood.

1 Like

Re: Please Help by brutal(m): 7:22pm On Nov 20, 2009
lizzy---i hope u took my advice. smiley
Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 7:35pm On Nov 20, 2009
Yes I am taking Your advise smiley And u girl u right I knoww 4 sure its my husband. I know his writing style. Plus the EFCC would not give out info like that. He is angry that i fight back and found out the many evil things he is doing.
Re: Please Help by brutal(m): 7:41pm On Nov 20, 2009
^^oh yeah!u forgot d guy from hessen. . .
Re: Please Help by obodoman: 9:44am On Nov 22, 2009
Hi all,
I am a security operative and i know people from the efcc and i got interested in this whole stuff and actually called my friend who also works with efcc and i did get all the facts on this issue. Never mind the rantings of this foriegner who wants to mess up a fellow naija man.I have had dealings with people like her in my field of work and i can tell you categorically that this woman is a big liar. She claimed she opened up a business in naija and i didnt believe it.I was told by my friend that she never for one day opened any business in naija and its not easy for a foriegner to come into naija and just open a business.The efcc people only saw the certificate which she used to open a company in England and she never did open one in naija.If she actually did open one in naija (think everyone) do you think that the efcc will let the young man keep her registered company.This woman would have had the efcc take the business from her ex by now if she did actually open the business.She should post the company registration number on this forum and lets all check it out and believe her story once and for all.She should also send us a copy of the threat letters her ex sent her so we can take a look at it.I got the number of the youngman in question and called him but his number wasnt going through.I finally got his number from another contact and called him last night 21st nov. and it happens he has gone back to England where he used to reside.He gave me his own version of the story and also sent me copies of the emails which they both exchanged and there wasnt a word of threat in it,rather it puts elisabet in bad light and if she feels otherwise let her post her last email exchange with him.Its high time we put the interest of the whites ahead of ours.Ask yourself what a woman of her age is doing with a man his age and cross atlantic over the internet they meet. If she is able to give us the company registration number,i personally will believe all she claims,but if not she should bury her head in shame and shut her mouth.I am a member of the team that is rebranding Nigeria and i know we have our issues but we should stop allowing others take us for granted and saying all sorts about us without getting to the root cause.The Efcc did their job thoroughly and i wont tolorate foriegners bad mouth our officials. Elisabet get a life and stop smearing people who dumped you.The youngman told me that your ex before him dumped you for a younger woman and you hunted him down and took all he ever had and now you think you can do that to a naija man.
Naija people lets all be careful of outsiders coming in our forum to insult our public officials as if their is any better,as if it wasnt them that invaded iraq and took their oil.Oyinbo sabi lie and take advantage of others.Think my people!!!!!
Re: Please Help by obodoman: 10:15am On Nov 22, 2009
Elisabet, you say u have a lot of evidence against him and yet you sent it to the FBI and they did nothing,then you send your evidence to Scotland Yard and they ignored you,then you send all the many evidence you got against him to EFCC and they investigated and cleared him,dont you think at this stage that you have nothing on him that is bad or incriminating.Its clear and clear that you are on a mission to spoil him if you cant get him because you hear he is a made man in Nigeria now from his movies and other works. I almost forgot he told me in the phon call that he paid you to help him get American residence and then you wanted more after you flew into England and saw that he was a good looking youngman and that you felt he would take care of you in your old age and then refunded him his money and told him you want him for real and not for arrangeeee, He said he refused and you told him ok you would do it for free.He then feel for your bait only for you to turn around and start asking him for money.He said he sent you money a couple of time from naija because you threatned him that you where gonna stop his US green card application,and when your demands became too much he told you to go to hell and forgot about going to US again and then got a divorce from you and moved on. Elisabet naija people dont send money from naija to US rather you are the one to send money from US to him and not the other way around. You never contested the fact about the foreclosure on the so called house you said you sold and gave him you money. If anyone thinks am lying send me your phone number or email and i will call or mail you and direct you to the office in the Efcc where this matter was looked into and Elisabet was thrown out of Efcc premises in awolowo road and asked never to return cause they found out she was a lie and a vindictive jilted woman.Your ex is now back in England,if you have anything against him go back to England and look for him and stop trying to pooh pooh us naija people in our own forum.
Re: Please Help by princekevo(m): 11:56am On Nov 22, 2009
You know the case of Nigeria in the world today has become the case of a well known thief in the village. What ever goes missing in the village, he becomes the first suspect. Anyone can boldly accuse him of any missing thing even without any evidence.
@ OP
You dont need our advice to divorce him coz that is the simple thing you can do and move one with your life.
But this your story is lack some facts in it.
1) You have no any kinda stay in Nigeria and you can open a business in your name.
2) Even if you did, there is no how on earth you can register a company in your name and you tabled such an issue to FBI or EFCC, they shut u out.
So please if this two agencies has failed you due to lack of evidence or facts in your story, there is absolutely nothing we can do for you here. But my advice is for you to go for a legal divorce and move with your live, dont think all this can make him come back to you. GOODLUCK
Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2009
Obodoman or should I say Don Okoli u are so full of lies. U hurt me enough. U cannot hurt me anymore. U are such a coward!
Re: Please Help by OAM4J: 1:58am On Nov 23, 2009
Elisabet, did u involve the American Embassy in Nigeria in the whole issue, especially when you went to Nigeria? If so what role did they play?

If not I think they (the embassy) are in the best position to help you. If all you claimed are true and genuine, the embassy will help you.

Trust me, if American embassy says you have no case against him and they are unable to help you, then you are HELPLESS. I will say forget him and move on with your life.
Re: Please Help by Busybody2(f): 4:25am On Nov 23, 2009
elisabet51:

Thanks smiley I am not afraid. Its just time that something its getting done.

For now, I'd advise you start playing your cards close to your chest since you are aware of his existence on this thread wink wink wink
Re: Please Help by tRoOE(f): 7:47am On Nov 23, 2009
Only God can saves us from these sum Nigerian Men

My advice, move on wit you life, there is nothing u can do abt it
There is nothing we do in this life,that we dnt get graded 4.
Both gud and bad wink.
Be wise and smarty especially when u r dealing with Nigerians

Elisabet naija people dont send money from naija to US rather you are the one to send money from US to him and not the other way around.

Lmfaooooo where did u get that infor from, plz stop misleading people
Every month B wires money from his Nigerian acct to ours here

But if it by western union, then it impossible
Re: Please Help by Ekpekus(m): 7:53am On Nov 23, 2009
It isn't jst Nigerian men bt all men. Though i'm a guy don't narrow it down 2 9ja alone.
Re: Please Help by tRoOE(f): 7:55am On Nov 23, 2009
I said sum dude, but it common among your lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 9:07pm On Nov 23, 2009
Thanks all of You for Your input and no not all nigerian men are bad. There are bad people everywhere. I'll be careful. I just can't stand people who sneak online in the middle of the night when nobody is online and writing down a bunch of lies. That in my opinion is a coward. All the talk that he is a security officer and the EFCC is not true. I know the truth and as they say "What goes around comes around"
Re: Please Help by princekevo(m): 5:49am On Nov 24, 2009
elisabet51:

Thanks all of You for Your input and no not all nigerian men are bad. There are bad people everywhere. I'll be careful. I just can't stand people who sneak online in the middle of the night when nobody is online and writing down a bunch of lies. That in my opinion is a coward. All the talk that he is a security officer and the EFCC is not true. I know the truth and as they say "What goes around comes around"
But madam i have followed up this ur story from the begining. In as much as i advice you to forget about it and move on, there are few question asked by some folks here to ascertain the real truth of the matter, but you have not answered them. The most important one being, did you report this issue with US or german embassy in Nigerian since you are citizen of both? What was their reaction to it, if ever you did? If ever you never reported it them, why did you chose not to report it to people who is supposed to protect you and your rights in Nigeria there?
Re: Please Help by OAM4J: 7:01am On Nov 24, 2009
princekevo:

But madam i have followed up this your story from the begining. In as much as i advice you to forget about it and move on, there are few question asked by some folks here to ascertain the real truth of the matter, but you have not answered them. The most important one being, did you report this issue with US or german embassy in Nigerian since you are citizen of both? What was their reaction to it, if ever you did? If ever you never reported it them, why did you chose not to report it to people who is supposed to protect you and your rights in Nigeria there?

You just took the question from my mouth. i was wondering why she didnt answer the question. Because every other agency might be biased including efcc, but your embassy will/must protect your interest. So we want to know, did you involve them? if yes what did they do/say?
Re: Please Help by obodoman: 12:06pm On Nov 24, 2009
am really miffed that elisabet never bothered to answer any of the questions thrown to her. I asked her to post the company registration number of the company she registered in Nigeria and she dodged that.If she comes up with a true registration details i wont believe anything else her ex told me.And if she is not able to post the registration number,i hope by then everyone of us in this post will know you are the one telling lies and doing character assasination of your ex. Everyone it is impossible for a foriegner without residence to register a company all by herself in naija.You never answered to the issue about you getting the house from your husband number 2 of the 3 husbands,and that you couldnt keep up with the house payments and the bank tried to take the house from you and had a foreclosure on the house.Your ex. sent me an email with evidence of that and if you want i can paste it here for all to see that you are a liar.This woman clearly is lying to all of us here and on a vengeful journey because her ex ditched her and her many demands because she wanted to give him US residence,she now felt she could milk him dry.Her ex gave me all the details with facts and proofs and thats why am asking her to also paste the threat letters in which she claimed her threatned her life and that of her daughters. She knows she has nothing on her ex. and she knows she all the places she went to thinks she is crazy cause her ex. said the she is a junky he paid money to fly in from USA to England to help with him getting a green card.When he found out her condition he thought otherwise and choose to forget the green card and stay put in Naija and England.Tell me if she was normal and not over demanding why wouldnt her ex. complete his quest to relocate to USA. Rather he keeps his distance from her and forgets the green card. Elisabet knows where to go to if her claims where true,cause she was able to go to EFCC, FBI, SCOTLAND YARD, and other places she might have gone to. If she was real the EFCC people wouldnt have sent her ex an appology letter after detaining him for 2 weeks and admitting they found him not guilty of any wrong.As she has said from the begining she would want to lock him up and throw away the keys. This is not a forum for whites to trash us naija people,we have been trashed for plenty of centuries by whites and its high time this comes to an end. MADAM pls stop this character assasination of a promising young man who is well on his way up.You know he is not coming back to you,so why dont you move on like everyone here has been advicing you. All you have said here is without merit and lies.Look for a better place to wash you dirty linen. I hate white liars and people who try to mess naija people up and call us bad names.
Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 3:21pm On Nov 24, 2009
Here we go again Obodoman (Don Okoli) . How many more lies do You going to tell? I am not calling Your names because that would make me look as bad as u. I already have authoryties involved in this. Go ahead and bring it on. I will fight against You till this is done and the thruth is out. I have all Your letters, letter from Mr. Lamorde three years ago from EFCC, all Your email threaths to me and my family. There are some people who believe me and i thank them for Your support. The ones who don't and believe this liar i cannot help that. The truth will be out.
Re: Please Help by boy1(m): 3:38pm On Nov 24, 2009
we want 2 see proof. . .we r tired of all these dramas.
Re: Please Help by einitiative: 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2009
follow ur mind and take the right initiative, cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Ex Wants Me Back ! / Should Parents Be Held Accountable For Their Adult Children's Behavior? / Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.