Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Please Help - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help (14862 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 1:21am On Sep 24, 2011
Im shocked to hear of Donald Okoli's death, rest in peace, can't believe it, he was so young, but posters u got the wrong Don Okoli, the one im talking about here his real name is John Nnaedozie OKoli, he only calls himself Don Okoli, im sorry
Re: Please Help by ifyalways(f): 11:19am On Sep 24, 2011
elisabet51:

Im shocked to hear of Donald Okoli's death, rest in peace, can't believe it, he was so young, but posters u got the wrong Don Okoli, the one im talking about here his real name is John Nnaedozie OKoli, he only calls himself Don Okoli, im sorry
Are you sure he is not the one ? He can easily change his middle name.

Check out the pictures :

Donald Nnaedozie Okoli  (a)

and

Don Nzubechukwu Okoli (b) undecided

Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 2:35pm On Sep 24, 2011
yes im absolutely sure, Donald Okoli and John Nnaedozie (Don) Okoli are two differend persons, I spend enough time in Lagos with John and know his family, but thank You for Your concern, I do appreciate it
Re: Please Help by obowunmi(m): 9:04pm On Sep 24, 2011
All these American women sef. OP: are you sure you are not mentally ill ? How will a stranger ask you to sell your house and you do so with all pleasure. well, I'm sure the sex with Okoli was good. Pick up the strings on move on.
Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2011
I have nothing to say to You, You rude and obnoxious, go home and learn manners
Re: Please Help by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 25, 2011
@ OP how come you reply every comment made on this post, does it mean you keep a daily watch on it?
Re: Please Help by obowunmi(m): 9:13am On Sep 25, 2011
Don't mind the jobless woman after Okoli has given you some good sex -- you have come here to talk badly about him. Wasn't the sex good and enjoyable ? Oya! Discuss the sexual romps.
Re: Please Help by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 25, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin @ obowunmi
Re: Please Help by Outstrip(f): 10:11pm On Sep 25, 2011
bengreat:

@ OP how come you reply every comment made on this post, does it mean you keep a daily watch on it?

She gets an email everytime you post something? How else did you know to come back here and respond to obowunmi's post
Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 2:15pm On Oct 02, 2011
lol
Re: Please Help by chuckdee4(m): 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2011
@ OP: Be careful in your quest for justice, you might actually get duped again while trying to nail this sucker. In my own opinion i would leave him to God like others have adviced but if you are going to continue hunting him down be extra careful, do not part with money unless you are SUPER sure of what or who you are dealing with. Your thirst for justice is all some evil people need to take advantage of you.
All the best.
Re: Please Help by BoredAtWor: 6:14pm On Oct 03, 2011
elisabet51:

yes im absolutely sure, Donald Okoli and John Nnaedozie (Don) Okoli are two differend persons, I spend enough time in Lagos with John and know his family, but thank You for Your concern, I do appreciate it

elisabet51:

If u want to check out who he is go to NUFFEST.com  Click on News then on Nuffest Team. The name is Don Okoli

@ elisabet51

YOU SEEM TO CONTRADICT YOURSELF

In one post you said we should check on the nuffest.com web site and click on nuffest team

In another post you say the Chap who died is not your ex.

Yet he is the same guy.

Your Story is now beginning to sound fishy.

Initially I totally believed your story, but now there are hole creeping up in your story.
Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 6:58pm On Oct 03, 2011
No they are not the same person. I never met Donald Okoli and he has nothing to do with this.John Nnaedozie (DON) Okoli (Nuffest) is the one. But thank You for Your concern. And Chuckdee i am taking Your advise and been careful but I still will continue.
Re: Please Help by oohunt: 1:59pm On Oct 07, 2011
Lisa, you need to let go. Forgiveness actually means freeing yourself and moving on with your life. You can testify that when you hold a grudge against someone, it holds you back from doing certain things - moving on with your life and focusing on more important things. You will not realise it until you let go.
I know that in your culture, justice is paramount but since this man is in Nigeria and far away from you and your home, your laws may not apply in Nigeria. Things are just different over here. The best thing is to be careful and inform your friends, family and everyone you know so they wont make such mistakes.
You made a mistake, lost your house and money and everything, dont dwell on it. You can still make something out of your life.
It has been two years since you started this thread. Have you recovered anything substantial? I am not saying that you should forget what he did, but find it in your heart to forgive and let go, move on with your life. He is just but one man in the midst of many.

Such people like Don will definitely get the reward for their actions. KARMA will definitely catch up with him. So don't worry about making him pay because he will, that is if he is not already.
Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 3:19pm On Oct 07, 2011
Thank You poster I appreciate it. I moved on with life and I hold no grudge against Don's family. I do not love Don have no respect for him. He can have 4 wifes it would not matter but there's still a reason I will go on with this. If You want to know send me an email.
Re: Please Help by 2mch(m): 3:31pm On Oct 07, 2011
If you want to pursue the case, do you have the documents from EFCC? You can forward them to Interpol, just for their records. Anytime he tries to fly to Europe lipsrsealed. Although it will be a lot harder to prosecute because the crime happened in Nigeria. You left your country to Nigeria. So it is up to the Nigerian government to take up the case and pursue it. Quite frankly i suggest you take it as one of those life lessons we learn everyday. The Nigerian system is corrupt, so it will be hard for you to make headway. If the business is truly yours you can take the case to court and contact newspapers to put the story out there since he is a popular individual. wink
Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2011
Exactly! I have documents and letters from EFCC and the case is still in their files. Don cannot enter another country i made sure of that. He has a criminal record in the Uk and spend time in jail for fraud. As of contacting newspapers I already did that. Further the story and his name is all over the internet. He's a coward hiding behind other people. The business in Lagos is mine.
Re: Please Help by 2mch(m): 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2011
elisabet51:

Exactly! I have documents and letters from EFCC and the case is still in their files. Don cannot enter another country i made sure of that. He has a criminal record in the Uk and spend time in jail for fraud. As of contacting newspapers I already did that. Further the story and his name is all over the internet. He's a coward hiding behind other people. The business in Lagos is mine.

If the business is registered under your own name, including the assets then you can take your case to court. Consider researching and getting a competent lawyer to plead your case. They will freeze the assets and close down the company pending investigations. Make sure you revive the case in the newspapers before you take it to court. If all of this happened in Lagos, you have a better chance of recouping your investments or recovering your property. You must have all legal and valid evidence. If he attempts to come up with fraudulent documents in court, he will be arrested. cheesy grin wink. Do your research well and find a SAN's office to take up the case for you.

1 Like

Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 6:13pm On Oct 07, 2011
Thank You poster I will do that. I know Don has hidden assets. Thats why he was getting angry when I discovered his NUFFEST website. And thank You to all the posters who gave good advise.
Re: Please Help by tyusuffa: 4:37pm On Aug 09, 2012
Its a big surprise that some pple still condone bad habits in this country despite all this country is going thru presently. The Nigerian Govt is still battling to correct the bad impression pple like Okoli gave this country. Govt is spending lots of money to redeem the country```s image and correct the bad impression its own citizens gave it. It`s so unfortunate that rather than see how to help and assist the poor innocent woman, all pple could advice was for her to give up the fight. Damn it !!! Elizabeth fight on. Like one of the poster rightly said, involved the British embassy in this saga. Then get a good lawyer to carry on for you. Your ex needed to be used as a scape-goat to all other uncaught scammers like him. I`m dead sure dat the so-called obodoman is your ex on this site or one of his paid agent. We are going to give our own independent advice and comments. But pple like Obodoman and his likes cannot fool us. Lizzy, pls fight on. U will get succor very soon. It is well.
Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 5:46pm On Aug 09, 2012
grin Thank you my dear.And no i never will give up despite some rude people here. I am very lucky to have true friends and loved ones who believe me and stand by my side. You hear that Obodoman? I am getting closer everyday to get justice. You are a coward.
Re: Please Help by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 09, 2012
Elisabeth51 I will not advice you to quit. Its our mentality in Nigeria to leave everything to God while we get screwed over. The govt screws its people and the people in turn screw themselves and leave everything to God. There are laws that guide actions in a society and if some chooses to disregard the law he should be punished accordingly so that society can be a better place.I wish you the best in your quest for Justice. This is not the time to adopt the Nigerian mentality. Justice is not vengeance.

1 Like

Re: Please Help by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 09, 2012
andromida: Elisabeth51 I will not advice you to quit. Its our mentality in Nigeria to leave everything to God while we get screwed over. The govt screws its people and the people in turn screw themselves and leave everything to God. There are laws that guide actions in a society and if some chooses to disregard the law he should be punished accordingly so that society can be a better place.I wish you the best in your quest for Justice. This is not the time to adopt the Nigerian mentality. Justice is not vengeance.

Seconded!!!
Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 11:06pm On Aug 09, 2012
Thank you Andromida and Ihedinobi. Your comment makes me smile.I still believe there are alot of good people in Nigeria and I have some truly good friends there. God is in charge and I trust him. I don't seek revenge just justice done and Okoli out of my life for good.
Re: Please Help by tyusuffa: 11:06am On Aug 10, 2012
bengreat: @ OP how come you reply every comment made on this post, does it mean you keep a daily watch on it?
Re: Please Help by tyusuffa: 11:12am On Aug 10, 2012
Yes, he does. What do u expect? I`m sure he`s a paid agent of the so-called okoli. He`s on this site 24/7 to counter whatever unfavourable comments from any poster. They should beware. The game is up, they need to repent and turn a new leave. There is no hiding place. The innocent woman knows so much about his ex and even if she does not hunt him, there are good spirited Nigerians who will take it from there. We are desperate in redeeming the dented image of this country. No compromise. I assure u.

1 Like

Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2012
You right Tyusuffa . Okoli is everywhere. He is watching me to all the time. Sending his friends to find out what I am doing.What really bothers me is that actors as Yemi Blaq and other nollywood producers taking side with him.Shame on them. Besides that on Okoli's website Nuffest.com which is connected to Nigerian Universities he's teaching students movie making. Okoli is a very bad influence to all this students.
Re: Please Help by tyusuffa: 5:10pm On Aug 10, 2012
Wondered if this country can get any better. Pple who are suppose to damn the consequence and say the bitter truth are condoning criminality. It`s so sad. Rather than calling the pple in authority to thoroughly investigated all this mess, some unscrupulous bruts prefers to cover criminality. Are we saying some human rights activist are not following all these stuffs? It`s partetic. Nigerian have to wake up to this clarion call and do the needful. Charity begins at home[ They say]. Lets nip all this blackmail by our own citizen in the bud. A thorough investigation must be done and the necessary punishment meted out to the appropriate quarters. Rather than celebrating criminals in our midst. The crave for riches these days is alarming. Pple can go to the moon to look for riches. The love for money is their God. They worship money and riches as if it is a do or die affair. Nemesis will catch up with Don Okoli and his likes very soon, if they cease from their dubious expedition. They are embarrasing innocent and genuine businessmen with their insatiable greed.U watch what will become of pple like this in the very very near future.
Re: Please Help by agiboma(f): 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2012
what a story stay out of Nigeria and put yourslef together in the USA
Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 7:22pm On Aug 10, 2012
Wow Agiboma is that a threat? Sounds like you hiding something. You can't scare me. The truth needs to be out.
Re: Please Help by SisiKill1: 7:27pm On Aug 10, 2012
I think she is advising you, elisabeth!!
Re: Please Help by elisabet51(f): 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2012
And Tyusuffa people like Okoli are greedy. You can't change them.As for the EFCC I have no respect.I never would let them handle the case again. They failed. As for Okoli I cannot call him husband nor was he ever one. I would not take him back not even for a million naira.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bride Price; What Purpose? Who Benefits? / Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching / Should Parents Be Held Accountable For Their Adult Children's Behavior?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.