Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,066 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:57 PM

My Shocking But Funny Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Shocking But Funny Experience (1718 Views)

When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) / My Shocking & Weird Christmas Story / My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Shocking But Funny Experience by Dongreat(m): 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
Got into a state in Nigeria for the first time but had to book for a hotel before leaving. I got to the state and locate my hotel. Then I saw a place opp. the hotel called "Madam Calabar" (pseudo name). I thought it was a restaurant and I immediately walked to the direction only for me to be ushered into the private quarter of a pretty woman lol. What a fantastic way to welcome someone into your state. ‪#‎truestory‬.

PS: I know what you are thinking and be rest assured I didn't engage in any thing as am immune to such practice.
Any funny and awkward experience, pls share? cheesy grin
Re: My Shocking But Funny Experience by ibrams(m): 2:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
by there face you shall know them
Re: My Shocking But Funny Experience by marshalcarter: 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2015
Still lookin for the funny and awkward sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Shocking But Funny Experience by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
Tell us more na cheesy tongue
Re: My Shocking But Funny Experience by kossyablaze(m): 2:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
Mtchew
Re: My Shocking But Funny Experience by agitator: 2:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
Guy are your contesting for the most crappy post of the year? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Shocking But Funny Experience by eltigreu06(m): 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
End time mumu
Re: My Shocking But Funny Experience by Dongreat(m): 2:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
PART 2

Then I entered into the quarter, small but spacious to take few comfortable steps. The room consist of only a bed and bathroom. Then inside of me, I said "this must be fine dinning taken to another level. Or am I in china town?". The lady moved closer to me with her hands on my sexy buttock and said "any show for me as am here to make you comfortable". I was speechless but later gather courage and said to her "my dear am sorry, am not hear for a massage but for food if any as am hungry" and she gave a fine response " what other food is tasty than these, one hands on her massive  B**B (trust me, very huge) and the other on her V mansion". ‎
Re: My Shocking But Funny Experience by madgoat(m): 2:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
Dongreat:
Got into a state in Nigeria for the first time but had to book for a hotel before leaving. I got to the state and locate my hotel. Then I saw a place opp. the hotel called "Madam Calabar" (pseudo name). I thought it was a restaurant and I immediately walked to the direction only for me to be ushered into the private quarter of a pretty woman lol. What a fantastic way to welcome someone into your state. ‪#‎truestory‬.

PS: I know what you are thinking and be rest assured I didn't engage in any thing as am immune to such practice.
Any funny and awkward experience, pls share? cheesy grin

ABEG I GO LIKE VISIT THAT MADAM CALABAR.. U GET HER NUMBER? grin
Re: My Shocking But Funny Experience by eltigreu06(m): 2:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
Abeg which state b that ....the story don dey change hand.. ;DAbeg which state b that ....the story don dey change hand..
Re: My Shocking But Funny Experience by cruzita(f): 2:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
grin funny ke awkward ni
Re: My Shocking But Funny Experience by PrinceAlex001(m): 3:00pm On Dec 08, 2015
End time things
Re: My Shocking But Funny Experience by Dongreat(m): 3:02pm On Dec 08, 2015
PART 3

Now is the beginning of me temptation. It's been ages I had a taste of the flesh as a result of a break up from my long term relationship coupled with excessive workload. I won't lie I stood there looking at her with a side view on her massive b**b and am sure I was drooling. Again I gather courage and said "right now am hungry and I will pass out if I engage in what you want and moreover I have little money on me". But babe gave another response " any tin now will do as body dey totori me as I stand with fine yellow bobo like u. I refused to be beaten, and I said " I only have little money on me, #200 is all I have for food and pure water". With a sad face she looked at me and said " fine bobo like u, #200? I thought u will be fully loaded". I was happy seeing her disappointed and quickly told her sorry with a smile and proceed to open the door when!‎
Re: My Shocking But Funny Experience by Dongreat(m): 3:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
madgoat:

ABEG I GO LIKE VISIT THAT MADAM CALABAR.. U GET HER NUMBER? grin

Madgoat my gee. No worry I go provide every detail. Lool

1 Like

Re: My Shocking But Funny Experience by Dongreat(m): 3:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
eltigreu06:
Abeg which state b that ....the story don dey change hand.. ;DAbeg which state b that ....the story don dey change hand..

My gee. I go provide the name and detail at the end
Re: My Shocking But Funny Experience by Dongreat(m): 3:20pm On Dec 08, 2015
PART 4

She held my shoulder and said "#200 small oh but because say you fine and nah xmas period, bring #300". Chisos, am standing in front of a fine girl (she badt gon), with massive uhlala, and #300 (got more than dat in me pocket) for man to release yrs of break up cream; it's an offer too good to reject. Even much better than konga yakata, yet I shook off temptation and said " am sorry I just need food, am hungry not Hot". Babe seems serious on making cash as she said "even #300 you nor fit, where u fit get this price on top this thing way stand, as she removed her bra showing me a fresh, neat, devoid of wrinkle and stretch mark uhlala. Now big bros downstairs is no longer interested in food.‎
Re: My Shocking But Funny Experience by eltigreu06(m): 3:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
cry yeye boy...finally u don make me book space now...plus plenty kulikuli sef..zobo sef full gallon
Re: My Shocking But Funny Experience by GoldenJAT(m): 4:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
Lol... Na Dt 1 we DE call temptation.. Bt u self suppose run comot fast fast. continue d story Jare.
Re: My Shocking But Funny Experience by eltigreu06(m): 4:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
GoldenJAT:
Lol... Na Dt 1 we DE call temptation.. Bt u self suppose run comot fast fast. continue d story Jare.

No mind am....him self wan do ni...end time op
Re: My Shocking But Funny Experience by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
Dongreat:
PART 4

She held my shoulder and said "#200 small oh but because say you fine and nah xmas period, bring #300". Chisos, am standing in front of a fine girl (she badt gon), with massive uhlala, and #300 (got more than dat in me pocket) for man to release yrs of break up cream; it's an offer too good to reject. Even much better than konga yakata, yet I shook off temptation and said " am sorry I just need food, am hungry not Hot". Babe seems serious on making cash as she said "even #300 you nor fit, where u fit get this price on top this thing way stand, as she removed her bra showing me a fresh, neat, devoid of wrinkle and stretch mark uhlala. Now big bros downstairs is no longer interested in food.‎
kikikkkkii. No kill yourself.
Re: My Shocking But Funny Experience by monlawal(m): 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
Hahahaha hahahaha dia is God o
Dongreat:
PART 4

Re: My Shocking But Funny Experience by Dongreat(m): 6:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
Sorry guys, the harmattan here drove me to sleep. Now where did I stop, OK. We guys all know what's up when bros downstairs take his own stands not even an electric shock can hold him back. The babe saw and noticed cos I was wearing no pants as I like to cool my Behind every harmattan/winter season. Yet, so many things was going on through my mind, "is she possessed, am I dreaming, is this actually madam calabar the restaurant or maybe after showdown my food will be serve as it maybe the way restaurants in this state operate". Then again no one has collected my order. So I man up, trying to convince bros that she maybe HIV+, but bros spoke in me mind "there is condom". Now what should I do? Spend me hard earn cash for quana instead of food? Then again it's ages and I miss "this" food. During this time I was speechless and talking to myself, the babe hands (both) were inside my trouser, remember, no pants‎

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Having Small Breasts Rocks - Embrace Your Small Boobs Science Backs It. / Why Are Guys Heartless, Devilish And Wicked?? See Photo / And Equation Pointing Out That Nice Guys Always Lose In A Relationship. (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.