Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

And Equation Pointing Out That Nice Guys Always Lose In A Relationship. (pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / And Equation Pointing Out That Nice Guys Always Lose In A Relationship. (pix) (1693 Views)

Boyfriend Drops His ATM Card For His Girlfriend With Mathematical Equation Pin / Why Do Guys Always Announce When They’re Going To Cum? / Guys Always Be Careful!! A Moral Lesson!!! (pictures ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

And Equation Pointing Out That Nice Guys Always Lose In A Relationship. (pix) by blackjack21(m): 7:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
sad

Re: And Equation Pointing Out That Nice Guys Always Lose In A Relationship. (pix) by EverestdeBliu(m): 7:51pm On Mar 14, 2016
Q1. why is it that the ones we love never loved back?
Q2. Why is that we don't always love the ones that love us?
Q3. Why do we keep busy chasing Q1,until we lose Q2?
#StillaMystery
Re: And Equation Pointing Out That Nice Guys Always Lose In A Relationship. (pix) by Nova15: 7:53pm On Mar 14, 2016
This is sadly the truth
Re: And Equation Pointing Out That Nice Guys Always Lose In A Relationship. (pix) by donbenedict(m): 7:54pm On Mar 14, 2016
I concur!
Re: And Equation Pointing Out That Nice Guys Always Lose In A Relationship. (pix) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 14, 2016
Well, despite the equation, i still choose good over evil.
Re: And Equation Pointing Out That Nice Guys Always Lose In A Relationship. (pix) by blackjack21(m): 7:59pm On Mar 14, 2016
EverestdeBliu:
Op lemme ask you this; why is it that the ones we love never loved back? 15marks

maybe Because we are not a pot bellied fat head...
Re: And Equation Pointing Out That Nice Guys Always Lose In A Relationship. (pix) by blackjack21(m): 8:01pm On Mar 14, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:
Well, despite the equation, i still choose good over evil.
what's good and what's evil?
Re: And Equation Pointing Out That Nice Guys Always Lose In A Relationship. (pix) by Brymo: 8:20pm On Mar 14, 2016
Yardstick?
Re: And Equation Pointing Out That Nice Guys Always Lose In A Relationship. (pix) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 14, 2016
blackjack21:
Ask me again.
Re: And Equation Pointing Out That Nice Guys Always Lose In A Relationship. (pix) by leke12(m): 8:39pm On Mar 14, 2016
That's how nature balance life, positive and negative, good and bad, darkness and light, rich and poor, life and death etc. Both worlds work togeda either u like it or not, though there are exceptions.
Re: And Equation Pointing Out That Nice Guys Always Lose In A Relationship. (pix) by PasNet: 8:41pm On Mar 14, 2016
Is it a coincidence or it's the truth?
No female is commenting.... #justobserving
Re: And Equation Pointing Out That Nice Guys Always Lose In A Relationship. (pix) by blackjack21(m): 8:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
leke12:
That's how nature balance life, positive and negative, good and bad, darkness and light, rich and poor, life and death etc. Both worlds work togeda either u like it or not, though there are exceptions.
Are you into some Japanese sh*t, Ying-yang?

Rich and poor I don't agree.
Re: And Equation Pointing Out That Nice Guys Always Lose In A Relationship. (pix) by blackjack21(m): 8:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:
Ask me again.
Re: And Equation Pointing Out That Nice Guys Always Lose In A Relationship. (pix) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 14, 2016
blackjack21:
Joblessness!
Re: And Equation Pointing Out That Nice Guys Always Lose In A Relationship. (pix) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 14, 2016
A guy who is a cool blend of both never loses out.

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Ladies Would You Say Yes If He Does(Photo) / See What Airtel Sent To Me(picture) / 3 SIGNS THAT A GIRL YOU ARE CHYKING IS NOT INTERESTED (MUST READ)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.