Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones (73438 Views)

See What Americans Currently Think About Trump : NEW CNN POLL / See What Americans Are Saying After California Call To Exit The US / See what Vladimir Putin said about muslims in Russia- Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by sorom4: 6:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
madridguy:
[b]Hypocrisy is when you think Muslim are terrorist and see American as an Angel. As at 2014, 1,147 innocent Muslim killed in US drone strikes –

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2014/nov/24/-sp-us-drone-strikes-kill-1147

The public record of violent deaths following the 2003 invasion of Iraq.
Stop been a Moslem terrorist apologetic. Preach against terrorism by your faithful a instead of looking for who to blame

Documented Muslim deaths from violence.

147,431 – 167,206

https://www.iraqbodycount.org/

No one is talking about the Innocent Civilians that lost their lives in NATO airstrikes in Libya and how they turned Libya into War zone.

No one is pointing finger at David Cameron and his partner in Crime, George W. Bush for crime against humanity. Millions of Children are outta school in Iraq, Libya , Syria because of your USELESS FOREIGN POLICY.

MAY THE WRATH OF GOD BE UPON DONALD TRUMP FOR CALLING MUSLIM TERRORIST.

AMERICA WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE UNTIL THEY STOP TERRORIZING THE WHOLE WORLD.[/b]
TRASH
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by harristo(m): 6:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
chaptersix:
the world is coming to an end

The world is destined to descend into greater chaos.
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by TeamSimple(m): 6:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
Hypocrisy is when US decides to ban muslims from US but still has its citizens in the middle east.

Hypocrisy is when you as a Nigerian is in support of this but still hustle to get a visa to the middle east for business or leisure.

Hypocrisy is when you a Biafran,admits freedom of expression,association,religion and self determination as enshrined in the UN constitution but are in support of muslims ban.

NB: yes I support US ban of muslims in US,but they should also leave islamic countries alone for we to know the actual devil.

I believe that there's no other God except Allah and prophet Muhamed (Saw) as his messenger.

4 Likes

Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
umm, someone should tell me the truth. if Muslims are deport back to Islamic countries, will it stop terrorist for availing. we know 70% of terrorist are Muslim, if we agree on on their deportation, will our home be a safe haven for us!!
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by Ayt27(m): 6:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
Truth is donald trump is as american as they come. He's probably going to win this next election, person wey don talk say hin go bomb the hella oil fields and see where ISIS finances go come from.
Concerning immigration, he says he would build a wall on mexico and the USA borders and make sure mexico pays for it. Americans are starting to take this man seriously.

Americans want a solid american that who won't start kissing the middle east asses and the only person I see doing that is Trump. If trump becomes president the conservative america that we know won't be so conservative anymore.
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
MathsChic:

Quit thinking Nigerian. American presidential candidates, unlike the Nigerian ones you know, don't set up terrorist activities or Boko Haram campaigns in order to curry votes.
think of it too. Look @ my research questions. Why did the blast only occured once?, why did it happened before donald campaign?, do yu tink the deadly terrorist group has a connection with their cultist group(illuminati)? Come on, be factual.
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by quickly: 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
madridguy:
Hypocrisy is when you think Muslim are terrorist and see American as an Angel. As at 2014, 1,147 innocent Muslim killed in US drone strikes –

147,431 – 167,206

No one is talking about the Innocent Civilians that lost their lives in NATO airstrikes in Libya and how they turned Libya into War zone.

No one is pointing finger at David Cameron and his partner in Crime, George W. Bush for crime against humanity. Millions of Children are outta school in Iraq, Libya , Syria because of your USELESS FOREIGN POLICY.

AMERICA WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE UNTIL THEY STOP TERRORIZING THE WHOLE WORLD.

why are americans not killing hindus or buddhist?

because islamist are trouble

Remeber sadam invaded kuwat and kuwat called america to resuce it

so whos fault.

Both saudi and usa fought saddam

Islamist always trying to paint themselves as innocent meanwhile they look for trouble and when u hit them they start to cry like women
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by cantara: 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
joseph1832:
I'm sure if you do a proper research about whether Muslims should be ban in the U.S or not, you'll find that most of the people commenting just hold a minute opinion.

People shouldn't be held responsible for the actions of others. However, they should be held accountable for not outrightly condemning their brothers when they go on killing spree, just to spread their narrow minded views...
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by babajero(m): 6:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
madridguy:
Hypocrisy is when you think Muslim are terrorist and see American as an Angel. As at 2014, 1,147 innocent Muslim killed in US drone strikes –

147,431 – 167,206

I put it to you that you are a terrorist, is just that you haven't gotten the chance to act. Even if you get the opportunity to travel to America you will still plan to attack her. You people are just filled with hate.

1 Like

Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by Holyman3(m): 6:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
madridguy:

147,431 – 167,206

Fanatic.
I have always known what you are up to through the Biafra threads.
Lets see how you folks will fare if the world pulls out of your desert.

The world will start to freeze you out soon.
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by Idrismusty97(m): 6:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
sparkwil:

Why derailing the tread. The comments you posted where made by Britons.
What we're talking about here are comments made by Americans.
Instead of wasting your time here trying to dampen anti-islam sentiments, why not get yourself busy deradicalising your extremist brothers who are about to blow themselves up and others with them
Seems you are too dumb to realize both CNN and BBC are international medias, They probably have more viewers from India than their own country. Was a "Briton" mark put on every of the comments? Did you check to ascertain? I am irreligious, It doesn't mean i can't spot hypocrisy when i see one. Both Muslims and Christians needs to get themselves busy purging their stupîd religion off the face of earth.
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by dhateeboi(m): 6:20pm On Dec 08, 2015
Media compare Donald Trump to Aldoph Hitler - world most dangerous modern day man

mashable.com/2015/12/08/donald-trump-hitler-comparisons/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter#9KxXVZPys8q5
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by Empiree: 6:20pm On Dec 08, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
AS LONG AS I CAN TAKE AMINAT508 TO AMERICA FOR OUR HONEYMOON
You divorced Yourmain? grin
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by slyng(m): 6:20pm On Dec 08, 2015
I can see GEJ in d making. Trump wil stil b some people's hero after putting a call thru to Martin congratulating d democrat for his victory
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by ratchy: 6:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
kossyablaze:
I concur
U be fool na , y u no go concur
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
madridguy:

147,431 – 167,206

It is mulsins that will continue to face rejection and hatred if terrorism is the only way for them to settle
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by harristo(m): 6:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
Blyzz:
umm, someone should tell me the truth. if Muslims are deport back to Islamic countries, will it stop terrorist for availing. we know 70% of terrorist are Muslim, if we agree on on their deportation, will our home be a safe haven for us!!

You make it sound like deporting millions of Muslims, equals deporting millions of terrorist. You got something wrong:
Most terrorist are Muslims, does not mean most Muslims are terrorist. There is a big difference between the two statements.

1 Like

Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by Mariojane(f): 6:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
madridguy:

147,431 – 167,206

I support you. America is the real terrorist here. They set two nations against each other, citizens against their govt.
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by mike404(m): 6:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
grin A WELCOME DEVELOPMENT.
TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT.

[size=20pt]B00HARI LET THE CHILDREN OF GOD GO. WE DONT WANT TO HAVE ANYTHING IN COMMON WITH WESTERN AND NORTHERN JIHADISTS [/size]

3 Likes

Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by benmike2358: 6:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
Donald trump is only expressing his personal opinion. Check this out https:///w0zbIc
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by vindisick: 6:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
shilexworldsexy:

I can see you are senseless idiots.... Pple like you who are shouting biafra nation... Continue shouting and wasting ur tym.. ..
it seems you don't like biafra but the only thing that baffles me is that you won't still let biafra leave from Nigeria
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by bayocanny: 6:28pm On Dec 08, 2015
Lilimax:
Bokoharam alert! shocked
My heart bleed when a lot of u still tagged terrorism as islam organization, this Trump your backing up is the same man that bullshit nigerian on twitter the other time. Anyway if trump win the US presidential election next year( which might not happen) a lot of black folks should be packing their luggages, his comment so far is too gross
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by harristo(m): 6:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
dhateeboi:
Media compare Donald Trump to Aldoph Hitler - world most dangerous modern day man

mashable.com/2015/12/08/donald-trump-hitler-comparisons/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter#9KxXVZPys8q5

I and most people don't need detailed facts to see that Donald Trump is very similar to Aldoph Hitler.
Trump is the world most dangerous modern day man indeed. He has the will to plung the world into chaos.

1 Like

Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by babajero(m): 6:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
adesegun121:
tongue tongue
you are a terrorist and a threat to mankind.
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by blackpanda: 6:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
madridguy:

147,431 – 167,206

It is your type of mentality that supports Trump's argument. Its not by force for america to accept muslims. Its their country, their choice!

2 Likes

Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by wiseoneking: 6:32pm On Dec 08, 2015
madridguy:

147,431 – 167,206

Nna go and sit down, islam is a threat to the world peace. It is anti peace and humanity. The west and america is the one stabilizing the middle east. Watch out any country with islam. You people do not have shame. You have to cover your face with your write up. Thats most of us believe that you guys are potential TERRORISTS.
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by abbey621(m): 6:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
I hate when dumb people make comments and dumber set of people applaud those comments!

1. Trump is against Latinos and wants to send them all back to their country.

2. Trump is against Blacks, believes Africans are lazy, called President Obama a Kenyan and claims that Obama was never born in the USA.

3. Trump does not care about Middle Class Americans, does not have a plan for the economy!

4. Trump does not believe in gun control, believes every American should have a gun whether they are mentally stable or not!

5. Trump believes legal immigration should stop, meaning those with the hope of greener pastures and reuniting with their love ones are left stranded.

And now Trump is Xenophobic, believes the actions of a few speaks for the entire religion. Even though about 50% of the surgeons in the USA are Muslims. Even though majority of the Physicists, engineers and scientists are from Islamic backgrounds. How exactly is Trump different from Hitler? A Christian who felt Germans were being dominated by other nationalities in their own country most especially by the Jews thereby organizing the biggest genocide in human history.

For those entertaining the silly beliefs of an idiotic man like Trump, I'll leave you with this: The First Amendment of the U.S Constitution deals with freedom of religion. Unlike Nigeria, the U.S actually holds true to their Constitution. The real voters(The electorates) will never vote for someone advocating for the removal of the First amendment.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by tonychristopher: 6:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
I will hail trump over and over again

I am Igbo and I have seen igbo brought home dead, because muslim killed them

the lesser the muslims are in any society the saner and peaceful the society becomes

jane0000:
Ur hatred won't lead u to nowhere. Its a shame for any black man to hail Trump Go get a life cos u r nt living one.

1 Like

Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by hafees: 6:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
But it is also important to remember that there are 1.6 billion Muslims on the planet. If you took the total number of deaths from terrorism last year — about 30,000 — and assumed that 50 people were involved in planning each one (a vastly exaggerated estimate), it would still add up to less than 0.1 percent of the world's Muslims.

THE GENERALIZATION IS TOO MUCH.

1 Like

Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by adesegun121(m): 6:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
babajero:
you are a terrorist and a threat to mankind.

Terrorist like ur Dad?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex / 3 Dead & 500 Injured As Storms Wash SCORPIONS & Snakes Into Egyptian Streets(Pix / Chad: Daoud Brahim, Choua Mahamat Resign After Sex Tapes Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.