Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones (73439 Views)

See What Americans Currently Think About Trump : NEW CNN POLL / See What Americans Are Saying After California Call To Exit The US / See what Vladimir Putin said about muslims in Russia- Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
maasoap:
Cramjones didn't even know that Donald Thrump said that he is going to deport all African immigrants, Africa Americans including Obama and his Kenya brothers back to Africa. My point is that Donald Thrump is eccentric.

Radicalism must be checked. Islam-a-bad. It is a cancer to this world. We must defeat Islam and Islamists!

-CramJones
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by Lilimax(f): 5:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
j1mmy:
Ten Obvious Reasons Why Islam is NOT a Religion of Peace

#1 18,000 deadly terror attacks committed explicitly in the name of Islam in just the last ten years. (Other religions combined for perhaps a dozen or so).

#2 Muhammad, the prophet of Islam, had people killed for insulting him or for criticizing his religion. This included women. Muslims are told to emulate the example of Muhammad.

Muhammad said in many places that he has been "ordered by Allah to fight men until they testify that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is his messenger." In the last nine years of his life, he ordered no less than 65 military campaigns to do exactly that.

Muhammad inspired his men to war with the basest of motives, using captured loot, sex and a gluttonous paradise as incentives. He beheaded captives, enslaved children and raped women captured in battle. Again, Muslims are told to emulate the example of Muhammad.

After Muhammad died, the people who lived with him and knew his religion best immediately fell into war with each other.

Fatima, Muhammad's favorite daughter, survived the early years among the unbelievers at Mecca safe and sound, yet died of stress from the persecution of fellow Muslims only six months after her father died. She even miscarried Muhammad's grandchild after having her ribs broken by the man who became the second caliph.

Fatima's husband Ali, who was the second convert to Islam and was raised like a son to Muhammad, fought a civil war against an army raised by Aisha, Muhammad's favorite wife - and one whom he had said was a "perfect woman." 10,000 Muslims were killed in a single battle waged less than 25 years after Muhammad's death.

Three of the first four Muslim rulers (caliphs) were murdered. All of them were among Muhammad's closest companions. The third caliph was killed by allies of the son of the first (who was murdered by the fifth caliph a few years later, then wrapped in the skin of a dead donkey and burned). The fourth caliph (Ali) was stabbed to death after a bitter dispute with the fifth. The fifth caliph went on to poison one of Muhammad's two favorite grandsons. The other grandson was later beheaded by the sixth caliph.

The infighting and power struggles between Muhammad's family members, closest companions and their children only intensified with time. Within 50 short years of Muhammad's death, even the Kaaba, which had stood for centuries under pagan religion, lay in ruins from internal Muslim war...

And that's just the fate of those within the house of Islam!

#5 Muhammad directed Muslims to wage war on other religions and bring them under submission to Islam. Within the first few decades following his death, his Arabian companions invaded and conquered Christian, Jewish, Hindu, Buddhist and Zoroastrian lands.
A mere 25 years after Muhammad's death, Muslim armies had captured land and people within the borders of over 28 modern countries outside of Saudi Arabia.

Muslims continued their Jihad against other religions for 1400 years, checked only by the ability of non-Muslims to defend themselves. To this day, not a week goes by that Islamic fundamentalists do not attempt to kill Christians, Jews, Hindus and Buddhists explicitly in the name of Allah.

None of these other religions are at war with each other.

#7 Islam is the only religion that has to retain its membership by formally threatening to kill anyone who leaves. This is according to the example set by Muhammad.

#8 Islam teaches that non-Muslims are less than fully human. Muhammad said that Muslims can be put to death for murder, but that a Muslim could never be put to death for killing a non-Muslim.

The Qur'an never once speaks of Allah's love for non-Muslims, but it speaks of Allah's cruelty toward and hatred of non-Muslims more than 500 times.

"Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!"
(The last words from the cockpit of Flight 93)
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by therapistmrs: 5:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
This man called Donald Trump is a complete DIM WIT. I hope he has come up with good idea on how to solve the gun problem and wrongful killing of blacks in america.
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by chesterlee(m): 5:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
ISLAM-A-BAD
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
rahymat:
oh they should shut up please wats so special about stupid gay smelly americans.quote me nd ull regret
USA will always remain your dream country.
Religion of hatred and killing.
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by sammhi(m): 5:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
madridguy:
Hypocrisy is when you think Muslim are terrorist and see American as an Angel. As at 2014, 1,147 innocent Muslim killed in US drone strikes –

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2014/nov/24/-sp-us-drone-strikes-kill-1147

The public record of violent deaths following the 2003 invasion of Iraq.

Documented Muslim deaths from violence.

147,431 – 167,206

https://www.iraqbodycount.org/

No one is talking about the Innocent Civilians that lost their lives in NATO airstrikes in Libya and how they turned Libya into War zone.

No one is pointing finger at David Cameron and his partner in Crime, George W. Bush for crime against humanity. Millions of Children are outta school in Iraq, Libya , Syria because of your USELESS FOREIGN POLICY.

MAY THE WRATH OF GOD BE UPON DONALD TRUMP FOR CALLING MUSLIM TERRORIST.

AMERICA WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE UNTIL THEY STOP TERRORIZING THE WHOLE WORLD.

all they are telling you is that Muslims should not come TO the land of the INFIDELS! ...WHY ARE YOU PAINED BY THAT ?
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by ojinuocheibi(m): 5:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
HammerEvery:
Time is up for the jihadists all over the world. Biafrans must start positioning itself to align with the Republicans against the Islamic republic of nigeria even if it means making big concessions. nigeria survived the Biafra war by making concessions to Britain, cameroun( bakkassi). Biafra must be ready to do the same. It is all about interests for the world powers and we must conceed something to win a greater Biafra.
I don't believe that you are a woman. You and Biafra are coursed.
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by Lilimax(f): 5:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
cramjones:

Radicalism must be checked. Islam-a-bad. It is a cancer to this world. We must defeat Islam and Islamists!

-CramJones
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by ghostwritter(m): 5:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
Omotayor123:
You can Ban Muslims But you can't Ban Islam. It has come to stay!
Allah created people in various forms, colours, beliefs, culture....so that we as human will learn from one ANOTHER.
My Lady, if Allah wills it, we shall have our honeymoon in Las Vegas....the city that never sleeps

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by sparkwil(m): 5:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
I love this. This is the simple truth
Let's stop using political language to deceive ourselves. It's high time the nail was hit on the head.
Muslims hate Western cultures then why trooping there in droves?
Islam is not compatible with secularism so it's better Muslims remain in their ravaged countries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by WaffenSS(m): 5:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
You presened a one-sided state of affairs.

These people are the lunatic fringe, the right wing cheesecake-gobbling southern rednecks who actually thought Chris Kyle was a hero and not a mindless murderer. The people who believe Elvis is still alive, UFOs are real, Roswell was a government conspiracy, Iraq had WMDs, and that Bush was intelligent.

Now to balance things, post the opinions of the rest of the country.

1 Like

Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by OLUJOSHINS(m): 5:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
dramenda:
Lol,

stop restricting infidelity to a certain tribe
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by Lilimax(f): 5:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
bayocanny:

Your insane and out of your mind for u to quote a religion as "evil" just because u lost a loved one to a riots in kaduna make u tagged islam as evil

Your such an idiot, u need to edit your post before nemesis catch upon u, what u just said above is a blasphemy
Islam is evil and its prophet is a devil

4 Likes

Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 08, 2015
bayocanny:

Your insane and out of your mind for u to quote a religion as "evil" just because u lost a loved one to a riots in kaduna make u tagged islam as evil

Your such an idiot, u need to edit your post before nemesis catch upon u, what u just said above is a blasphemy
Muslims talk like foools. What do u think will happen to him? Nemesis my bum bum.
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by Maser: 6:00pm On Dec 08, 2015
madridguy:
Hypocrisy is when you think Muslim are terrorist and see American as an Angel. As at 2014, 1,147 innocent Muslim killed in US drone strikes –

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2014/nov/24/-sp-us-drone-strikes-kill-1147

The public record of violent deaths following the 2003 invasion of Iraq.

Documented Muslim deaths from violence.

147,431 – 167,206

https://www.iraqbodycount.org/

No one is talking about the Innocent Civilians that lost their lives in NATO airstrikes in Libya and how they turned Libya into War zone.

No one is pointing finger at David Cameron and his partner in Crime, George W. Bush for crime against humanity. Millions of Children are outta school in Iraq, Libya , Syria because of your USELESS FOREIGN POLICY.

MAY THE WRATH OF GOD BE UPON DONALD TRUMP FOR CALLING MUSLIM TERRORIST.

AMERICA WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE UNTIL THEY STOP TERRORIZING THE WHOLE WORLD.

Terrorist Spotted!
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by Idiataqueen(f): 6:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
cold:
We will prevail insha Allah. We will deal with these munafikis and arnes. We shall destroy them,we will annihilate them,we will incapacitate them,we shall decapitate them,we will demolish them,we dehumanise them,we shall...

(20:4645) – “…He (the Messenger of Allah) did that and said: There is another act which elevates the position of a man in Paradise to a grade one hundred (higher), and the elevation between one grade and the other is equal to the height of the heaven from the earth. He (Abu Sa’id) said: What is that act? He replied: Jihad in the way of Allah! Jihad in the way of Allah!”

Allah Akbar,Allah Akbar!
damm dis is d fu ck we are talking about,any christain that believe that they are still some peaceful muslims is oyo,i think i will go with trump,can someone pls mention one church in saudi?i want to service there.
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by jane0000(f): 6:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
tonychristopher:
BABE..SPOT ON.......

THE MUSLIM WAHALA TOOO MUCH..BEFORE TODAY IS OVER WE WILL HEAR OF ANOTHER ISLAMIST KILLING

Ur hatred won't lead u to nowhere. Its a shame for any black man to hail Trump Go get a life cos u r nt living one.
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by preetyb(f): 6:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
cathodekazim:
I never knew nairaland has turned to a forum of propagandanist, lies and deceit

I read this issue days ago and followed the reaction of amerixans to wht trump said

Infact the republicans he is representing rejected his idea

They said its nt thr idea and several american citizens kikcked against it

But whoever the mod is , tht posted this half filled and biased info just because of ur hatred for islam, yu shall not succeed

This is how terrorism grows

Gross hatred for a particular religion

You think the muslims ar cool with it

We shall never be united and always be enemy to eachother

Tnks to nairaland,I now know muslims and xtains are nt worshipping the same God

Christianity is a religion of deceit, lies, wickedness and doom

The american and uk occupation on d arab soils, killing n maiming each day, yu guys never see tht, bt cn comment of a dozen few bn killed by these islam extremist

Soon the hatred will grow to d fullest in me

Will brainwash my children, my wife, attack a christian population, kill, maim n blow myself up

I hate christainity

Satan was a xtian

Thts why immorality fill the world

Bad dresses, corruption, hiv, looting, rapin, prostitution all rampant in d critian world

Ban me pls

But seun shd knw this, ur mods are biased, terrible and sentimentalist

This shdnt be makin the front page

No one loves what is evil and causes pain to others. If christians and other religion hates islam it is bcus it is causing harm to them. Dnt blame anyone for hating islam but blame ur brothers for being evil. There is no smoke without a fire. If Christians were causing u and ur love ones harm I bet u will hate Christianity more than they do Islam now. Nevertheless if they change from their evil ways we all can still live with love despite our difference in belief.
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by Lilimax(f): 6:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
bayocanny:

Bokoharam alert! shocked
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by amnesty7: 6:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
Easier said than done.
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
Only in America would an airhead like this circus clown vie for POTUS.

From one outlandish comment to the other; can someone please lock this man up in a mental home?

I won't be surprised if he wins because none of the candidates is normal. Bizarre country.

1 Like

Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
cathodekazim:

I read this issue days ago and followed the reaction of amerixans to wht trump said

But whoever the mod is , tht posted this half filled and biased info just because of ur hatred for islam, yu shall not succeed

The american and uk occupation on d arab soils, killing n maiming each day, yu guys never see tht, bt cn comment of a dozen few bn killed by these islam extremist

Will brainwash my children, my wife, attack a christian population, kill, maim n blow myself up

I hate christainity

Satan was a xtian

Bad dresses, corruption, hiv, looting, rapin, prostitution all rampant in d critian world

Ban me pls

Who is this goat/ why don't you start by killing any xtain you see on the road or still join boko haram they are in need of blood thirsty sucking demons like you. hurry up put on a bomb and explode your family idiot...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
I tink donald trump has a connecction with that blast bcoz i'm beginning to wonder why he has to use that blast incident for his campaign. There is something fishy going on here.
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by MathsChic(f): 6:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
Is this before or after he builds the Great Wall of Mexico? grin

This isn't popular opinion. This whole Trump thing is a charade playing itself out. I'm yet to meet an actual Trump supporter, and I live in the armpit of Repub territory. Where are these people? I would very much like to put a face to his audience, lol.
There are indeed many supporters, both hardliners and conservatives. They just won't tell you. At least, the polls show that much.

1 Like

Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by harristo(m): 6:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
rahymat:
oh they should shut up please wats so special about stupid gay smelly americans.quote me nd ull regret

Americans need not be special for people to want to travel to and live in their country. They simply made their country special.

1 Like

Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by MathsChic(f): 6:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
I tink donald trump has a connecction with that blast bcoz i'm beginning to wonder why he has to use that blast incident for his campaign. There is something fishy going on here.
Quit thinking Nigerian. American presidential candidates, unlike the Nigerian ones you know, don't set up terrorist activities or Boko Haram campaigns in order to curry votes.

1 Like

Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by sparkwil(m): 6:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Exactly. Many are more concern about America gun laws, After all America have killed more of fellow Americans than Muslims. And they have killed more Muslims in the middle East than any other country in the world. These are comments from the BBC page.
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153248341687217&id=228735667216&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10153248341687217%3Atl_objid.10153248341687217%3Athid.228735667216%3A306061129499414%3A54%3A0%3A1451635199%3A8214535205446796417
American doesn't like the clownish Donald Trump even fellow Republicans. But he is rich and can singlehandedly fund his campaign.
Why derailing the tread. The comments you posted where made by Britons.
What we're talking about here are comments made by Americans.
Instead of wasting your time here trying to dampen anti-islam sentiments, why not get yourself busy deradicalising your extremist brothers who are about to blow themselves up and others with them
Re: See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones by bayocanny: 6:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
cathodekazim:

I hate christainity

Satan was a xtian

Ban me pls

God bless you my brother, of all the comment reading so far on this topic, yours is very intelligence and matured
People tend forget that the west are the bedrock of terrorism all over there world, I condemn act of terrorism being carry out either from a muslim or christian, u guys need to read what obama said at the oval house on sunday,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex / 3 Dead & 500 Injured As Storms Wash SCORPIONS & Snakes Into Egyptian Streets(Pix / Chad: Daoud Brahim, Choua Mahamat Resign After Sex Tapes Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.