Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

" I'm In Love With Two Men" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / " I'm In Love With Two Men" (741 Views)

"Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! / Two Men Fight Over A Prostitute In Lagos, One Stabbed To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

" I'm In Love With Two Men" by smileysmiley(f): 3:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
God please help me cause all I am trying to do is what is right for everybody around me. Without doubts, I have a strong feeling for K and I would really hate to hurt him but C on the other hand has caught my fancy too. I can't afford to hurt K all because of my frivolous ways. My hands itch everyday to pick up my phone and say "hello" to C even though I am responsible for our bridged contact. Why do I still want to talk to him? Why do I still want to be with him and hear his silly jokes? Why do l miss his yabbing and silly talks? Why do I miss his gentlemanly attitude? Why do I miss the way "Onyi" sounds in his mouth? Am I greedy? Why is it so difficult to let go of one of them? I love them both, they tantalize me in their unique ways and its quite difficult to choose between the both of them. K has a stronger hold cause we have been together for a while now and God knows I am trying my best to get rid of C but I can't help it, bridging our contact has not been of help either, it has just made me yearn and hunger for him more cause now I have to wonder what he is doing, where he is and how he is. I am tempted to call but I won't, I'll fight this urge but the question now is "For how long?". At this junction, can I now say "I'm in love with two men"? Two men who are totally awesome and unique in their own ways.
Re: " I'm In Love With Two Men" by iceberylin(m): 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
Just look for a guy named KC and marry grin

7 Likes

Re: " I'm In Love With Two Men" by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
I'm better
Re: " I'm In Love With Two Men" by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
...even ur boo get a boo.... smiley

1 Like

Re: " I'm In Love With Two Men" by Cholls(m): 3:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
My sister am sure u'r a teen. Abeg face front go and face your studies. Born2fuck come and help this girl.
Re: " I'm In Love With Two Men" by cruzita(f): 3:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
only u dey para two unique men .gal u stingy oooo*whatever happened to sharing
Re: " I'm In Love With Two Men" by eltigreu06(m): 3:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
tongue shocked grin #Olosho things..end time relationship

1 Like

Re: " I'm In Love With Two Men" by kilokeys(m): 3:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
Use ur head op...

Who is relatively stable.. Seems to have a brighter future..

Funny isn't enough

But then again.. Who amongst is faithful?

STDs aren't funny..
Re: " I'm In Love With Two Men" by IamLucy(f): 3:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
dont worry.you'll soon loose them both when they find out you're playing them.

1 Like

Re: " I'm In Love With Two Men" by gratefulheart(m): 3:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
Onyi, you are in lust with one of them. Just as you said greed or lust it the foundation of your situation. you better let the 2 of them go and let your MAN FIND you if you may not find happiness at then end of the day. Woman is the most precious give God gave to man that's the rib God removed from us and we don't share her. That rib can fit into 2men just one

Get help from God. May you have understanding.
Re: " I'm In Love With Two Men" by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
Ur daddy must know about this, well, d choice is urs, nobody can choose for u but lets ur thinking faculty always be at work so as not to choose wrongly
Re: " I'm In Love With Two Men" by Patented: 4:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
C excites you, so you may leave K for C. on the other hand K represents stability for you and a future which all women seek. it would appear that C is a passing fad, cos what happens when the excitement fades. but then the excitement may not fade. decide on one and live with the consequences. there is no right or wrong decision here cos we cant tell the future.
Re: " I'm In Love With Two Men" by GoldenJAT(m): 4:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
I just DE imagine make d 2 guys knw wetin DE Sup...!!! HAHA... NA LONGER throat carry u Enta d wahala u DE now. My own advice be say mk u DE bleep d 2 of Dem... D 1 way no b ur guy, go run comot later. Me na GoldenJAT.
Re: " I'm In Love With Two Men" by firstking01(m): 4:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
smileysmiley:
God please help me cause all I am trying to do is what is right for everybody around me. Without doubts, I have a strong feeling for K and I would really hate to hurt him but C on the other hand has caught my fancy too. I can't afford to hurt K all because of my frivolous ways. My hands itch everyday to pick up my phone and say "hello" to C even though I am responsible for our bridged contact. Why do I still want to talk to him? Why do I still want to be with him and hear his silly jokes? Why do l miss his yabbing and silly talks? Why do I miss his gentlemanly attitude? Why do I miss the way "Onyi" sounds in his mouth? Am I greedy? Why is it so difficult to let go of one of them? I love them both, they tantalize me in their unique ways and its quite difficult to choose between the both of them. K has a stronger hold cause we have been together for a while now and God knows I am trying my best to get rid of C but I can't help it, bridging our contact has not been of help either, it has just made me yearn and hunger for him more cause now I have to wonder what he is doing, where he is and how he is. I am tempted to call but I won't, I'll fight this urge but the question now is "For how long?". At this junction, can I now say "I'm in love with two men"? Two men who are totally awesome and unique in their own ways.
y is it dat we wen gals fall inlove...dey hurd it, and find it very hard to unleash it...y?...op u cnt cheat nature, its either u pick up ur fone and call him and tell him u love him, or u lose the both of demsad
Re: " I'm In Love With Two Men" by donholy28(m): 4:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
You don't love any of them cause if u did,you won't be in love with d other one

(1) (Reply)

Yes\no / Facts About Adekunle Gold / 5 Ways Ladies Can Overcome The Act Of Gold Digging.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.