Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Do Guys Check Out Each Others Joystick When Using The Urinal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Guys Check Out Each Others Joystick When Using The Urinal? (1188 Views)

Video Shows A Lady Using The Urinal In The Men's Bathroom Inside A Miami Stadium / Do Guys Still Suck Naija Toto? / 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Guys Check Out Each Others Joystick When Using The Urinal? by Bintus2much(m): 3:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
A lecturer of mine raised an argument in class that it's natural for guys to compare their Joystick with others when using the Urinal.

While I had unconsciously stared at another guy's junk when using the Urinal, It wasn't for comparisons.

Let me hear what other guys think. Pls No Homo.

Thanks
Re: Do Guys Check Out Each Others Joystick When Using The Urinal? by Cholls(m): 3:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
My brother why na you fall my hand o.
Re: Do Guys Check Out Each Others Joystick When Using The Urinal? by finalboss(m): 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
just finish doing dat ..hahaha saw d thread ..hehe
Re: Do Guys Check Out Each Others Joystick When Using The Urinal? by menix(m): 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
Ur lecturer is a gay..

Fullstop..
Re: Do Guys Check Out Each Others Joystick When Using The Urinal? by madmadu(m): 3:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
YES HOMO
Re: Do Guys Check Out Each Others Joystick When Using The Urinal? by kossyablaze(m): 3:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
Yes na(boardn schs)...even girls dey check n compare thr asses n bubz(roomates)

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Check Out Each Others Joystick When Using The Urinal? by ironbody03(m): 3:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
Gay, thats what he is
Re: Do Guys Check Out Each Others Joystick When Using The Urinal? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
lol its normal. just lyk we ladies checkout look at our booties and milk bags to compare or waheva in the white room smiley

.. y'all saying d lecturer's gay... smh. u guys are the gays undecided

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Check Out Each Others Joystick When Using The Urinal? by KingTom(m): 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lol its normal. just lyk we ladies checkout look at our booties and milk bags to compare or waheva in the white room smiley

.. y'all saying d lecturer's gay... smh. u guys are the gays undecided
not all guys do it, but that's not enough to make call him gay Na. Some people sha sad

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Check Out Each Others Joystick When Using The Urinal? by kasley44(m): 4:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
what for? be crafty, check my signature
Re: Do Guys Check Out Each Others Joystick When Using The Urinal? by Bintus2much(m): 4:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
ironbody03:
Gay, thats what he is

Well if you don't and someone else does, it doesn't make them gay. That was a bit too extreme
Re: Do Guys Check Out Each Others Joystick When Using The Urinal? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 08, 2015
KingTom:
not all guys do it, but that's not enough to make call him gay Na. Some people sha sad
Na!
She's saying the guys accusing the lecturer of being gay are the real gays.

I guess it's an Ego thingy. I quickly check on the next guy just to see who is bigger. grin
Re: Do Guys Check Out Each Others Joystick When Using The Urinal? by ChappyChase: 5:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
Before now, I used to do it and I always end up been depressed cause I never saw any guys d!ck that was smaller than mine! While others hold their dick like a microphone when urinating, I hold mine like a stick of weak cigarette!!
So I had to stop before I die of inferiority complex!

2 Likes

Re: Do Guys Check Out Each Others Joystick When Using The Urinal? by cruzita(f): 5:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
true true and the TRUTH.the ones with small jongolo go use style cover dia own with hand
Re: Do Guys Check Out Each Others Joystick When Using The Urinal? by KingTom(m): 7:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
PushMusic:

Na!
She's saying the guys accusing the lecturer of being gay are the real gays.

I guess it's an Ego thingy. I quickly check on the next guy just to see who is bigger. grin
I understand cheesy
Re: Do Guys Check Out Each Others Joystick When Using The Urinal? by Dahveydson(m): 7:20pm On Dec 08, 2015
Any guy that does that is GAY!!!
Re: Do Guys Check Out Each Others Joystick When Using The Urinal? by SQLmastar(m): 7:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
shocked
Re: Do Guys Check Out Each Others Joystick When Using The Urinal? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
its also normal to choke on it smiley

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Some Guys Begging Ladies On Social Media For Their Unclad Pix? / Is This The Best Way To Treat Husband Snatchers.(photo) / My Girlfriend Asked Me To Fight For Her I Refused And She Left Me:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.