Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Fulani/fulbe Traditional Beliefs And Mythology - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Fulani/fulbe Traditional Beliefs And Mythology (10723 Views)

Gimi Fulbe (fulani Music) / Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria, The Fulanis (fulbe) Or The Igbos? / Igbo Mythology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani/fulbe Traditional Beliefs And Mythology by macof(m): 9:19am On Mar 17, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

You think all the blood spill by fulani na ordinary eye? They are doing so to gain material power...dominance! The blood is a sacrifice. How is the blood spillage by fulani different from the blood spillage by ritualists? Its the same, no difference. grin

Do you think fulaman or garkosussay will decline a position of power attained through slaughters and atrocities commited by herdsmen?

If herdsmen sack Benue people and start to ask their people to come and settle in Benue, you think garko and fulaman would turn down that prized posession because it was acquired on the blood of middlebeltans?

Garko & fulaman, speak true....if herdsmen sack Yoruba in bloodshed and give you posession of Yorubaland will you turn down an offer of waterfront on the lagoon or on the beachfront of Lekki? grin grin grin

Bloody terrorists, no difference between the herdsmen and non-herdsmen. Ango is not a herdsman, Sanusi is not a herdsman, Sultan is not a herdsman, Elrufai is not a herdsman....but each of them have spoken in clear terms and their sentiments remain steadfastly in support of and even taking ownership of what herdsmen are doing. Garko and fulaman are scholars like Ango, Sanusi.....dont be deceived by their scholarship.

You creep, you Yoruba f00l that call yourself macof, you come here to beat down your Yoruba brother to defend terrorist fulani. You speak bad to me to kiss your slave master @$$ and lay yourself at his feet to step on. May Oduduwa strike you! angry angry angry

Do you forget what Aare Gani Adams said? He said we shall strike down the enemies within. Certain Yorubas, like macof, must first be cut off before we face the enemy. angry

Dont make me cut you off right now bwoi! grin grin grin

You are very stupid. I don't have time for uneducated unintelligent retards

Just look at the rants

You want to fight fulani and nairaland is where you draw your battleline? Oponu oshi

6 Likes

Re: Fulani/fulbe Traditional Beliefs And Mythology by BabaRamota1980: 11:52pm On Mar 17, 2018
macof:

Just look at the rants

You want to fight fulani and nairaland is where you draw your battleline? Oponu oshi

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani/fulbe Traditional Beliefs And Mythology by Fulaman198(m): 9:46pm On Mar 19, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

You think all the blood spill by fulani na ordinary eye? They are doing so to gain material power...dominance! The blood is a sacrifice. How is the blood spillage by fulani different from the blood spillage by ritualists? Its the same, no difference. grin

Do you think fulaman or garkosussay will decline a position of power attained through slaughters and atrocities commited by herdsmen?

If herdsmen sack Benue people and start to ask their people to come and settle in Benue, you think garko and fulaman would turn down that prized posession because it was acquired on the blood of middlebeltans?

Garko & fulaman, speak true....if herdsmen sack Yoruba in bloodshed and give you posession of Yorubaland will you turn down an offer of waterfront on the lagoon or on the beachfront of Lekki? grin grin grin

Bloody terrorists, no difference between the herdsmen and non-herdsmen. Ango is not a herdsman, Sanusi is not a herdsman, Sultan is not a herdsman, Elrufai is not a herdsman....but each of them have spoken in clear terms and their sentiments remain steadfastly in support of and even taking ownership of what herdsmen are doing. Garko and fulaman are scholars like Ango, Sanusi.....dont be deceived by their scholarship.

You creep, you Yoruba f00l that call yourself macof, you come here to beat down your Yoruba brother to defend terrorist fulani. You speak bad to me to kiss your slave master @$$ and lay yourself at his feet to step on. May Oduduwa strike you! angry angry angry

Do you forget what Aare Gani Adams said? He said we shall strike down the enemies within. Certain Yorubas, like macof, must first be cut off before we face the enemy. angry

What I think personally is that you need to stop your bigotry. I am not going to ban you, you are not really worth the time/effort.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani/fulbe Traditional Beliefs And Mythology by Fulaman198(m): 9:48pm On Mar 19, 2018
Mi noddi GorkoSusaay e bandiiko am OmarBah, Wartii!

1 Like

Re: Fulani/fulbe Traditional Beliefs And Mythology by ImperialYoruba: 3:34am On Mar 20, 2018
Fulaman198:

What I think personally is that you need to stop your bigotry. I am not going to ban you, you are not really worth the time/effort.

I figured something like this will come out of your mouth. Ok, let me break it down so you can comprehend. As a moderator you are not allowed discretion to ban some and allow some. If you do that it's discrimination. You have 48hrs to ban this moniker. You are playing with your job. I will report you for engendering bias and favoritism in nairaland if you fail to act. Do you think im playing with you? You bloody coward. You will ban this moniker or youll be in soup. Even if just 30mins...go ahead and restrict access on this moniker now. Im going to log out. If at end of 48hrs im still able to log in and post reply you and i no go see eye to eye. angry
Bloody fulani coward! Bloody terrorist!! angry
Re: Fulani/fulbe Traditional Beliefs And Mythology by ImperialYoruba: 3:38am On Mar 20, 2018
macof:

Just look at the rants

Iwo, mi o ni time fun e right now. Je kin yanju oro aje na, m'on bo wa ba e. Were! angry
Re: Fulani/fulbe Traditional Beliefs And Mythology by Fulaman198(m): 6:19am On Mar 20, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

I figured something like this will come out of your mouth. Ok, let me break it down so you can comprehend. As a moderator you are not allowed discretion to ban some and allow some. If you do that it's discrimination. You have 48hrs to ban this moniker. You are playing with your job. I will report you for engendering bias and favoritism in nairaland if you fail to act. Do you think im playing with you? You bloody coward. You will ban this moniker or youll be in soup. Even if just 30mins...go ahead and restrict access on this moniker now. Im going to log out. If at end of 48hrs im still able to log in and post reply you and i no go see eye to eye. angry
Bloody fulani coward! Bloody terrorist!! angry

The problem with low IQ individuals like yourself is that you have an insanely difficult time following simple rules.

Did you flunk English? Read rule #3 slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Fulani/fulbe Traditional Beliefs And Mythology by GorkoSusaay: 4:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Are you alright pal?

3 Likes

Re: Fulani/fulbe Traditional Beliefs And Mythology by Iscoalarcon: 1:56pm On Mar 30, 2018
I never knew this Imperialyoruba is a mad man until today undecided undecided
Re: Fulani/fulbe Traditional Beliefs And Mythology by Omarbah: 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
Fulaman198:
Mi noddi GorkoSusaay e bandiiko am OmarBah, Wartii!
how have you been brother?
Re: Fulani/fulbe Traditional Beliefs And Mythology by peacengine(m): 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2018
Where did Fulani come from? Who are you people and why live a nomadic life even in 21st century, where is your original country?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The 'controversial' MBAISE People Of Imo State / "oriki Eko": Who Originated It? / What Languages Do You Speak?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.