Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,495 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

N29bn Out Of Stolen Police Pension Fund Recovered, Returned To FG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N29bn Out Of Stolen Police Pension Fund Recovered, Returned To FG (1713 Views)

Our Rescued Daughter Returned To Her Boko Haram Husband - Heartbroken Parents / The Total Looted Fund Recovered By The Present Nigerian Government. / Why Buhari Did Not Release Details Of Stolen Asset Recovered– Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N29bn Out Of Stolen Police Pension Fund Recovered, Returned To FG by Kyase(m): 4:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
The Pension Transition Administrative Directorate (PTAD), on Tuesday, disclosed that N29 billion recovered from the stolen Police Pension Fund had been returned to the cover of the Federal Government.The Director-General of PTAD, Mrs Nellie Mayshak, stated this in Abuja while briefing the House of Representatives Committee on Police Affairs chaired by Honourable Haliru Jika.The director general, while confirming that the police pension was adequately funded by the previous administrations, lamented that the previous police pension managersmisappropriated the excessive fund through inclusion of ghost pensioners.She stated that the agency, which was saddled with the responsibility of handlingold pension scheme of various federal agencies, civil service, parastatals including police during the last nationwideverification exercise for the police, discovered about 2,800 ghost pensioners out of the 18,000 officers on the pension payroll.She added that out of the additional 16,000names of pensioners who have never beencaptured in the pension scheme submitted to PTAD, 3,128 appeared during the verification exercise.The PTAD director general further noted that civil service pensioner were 105,000 while pensioners from Customs, Immigration and Prison were 13,000.While assuring that the fraud in the pension administration was now a thing ofthe past, she stated that the authentic report of the federal pensioners would be submitted to relevant authorities includingNational Assembly.

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/n29bn-out-of-stolen-police-pension-fund-recovered-returned-to-fg

1 Like

Re: N29bn Out Of Stolen Police Pension Fund Recovered, Returned To FG by braine(m): 4:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
Chai! Where was I when all this stealing was going on eh?? grin
Re: N29bn Out Of Stolen Police Pension Fund Recovered, Returned To FG by erekoshe: 4:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
braine:

Learn to read, it will do you good.

2 Likes

Re: N29bn Out Of Stolen Police Pension Fund Recovered, Returned To FG by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
They will not see good in this one?

3 Likes

Re: N29bn Out Of Stolen Police Pension Fund Recovered, Returned To FG by Kyase(m): 4:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
braine:
You were still learning, but now its already too late to steal, for stealing is now corruption.
cool
Re: N29bn Out Of Stolen Police Pension Fund Recovered, Returned To FG by divinehand2003(m): 4:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
Nigeria and corruption is like 5 and 6. We love fraud. We enjoy stealing, we worship money. Pls God deliver us.

3 Likes

Re: N29bn Out Of Stolen Police Pension Fund Recovered, Returned To FG by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
So we should start jumping for joy or what
Re: N29bn Out Of Stolen Police Pension Fund Recovered, Returned To FG by Kyase(m): 4:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
thehorlufemi:
They will not see good in this one?
Never in their nature

1 Like

Re: N29bn Out Of Stolen Police Pension Fund Recovered, Returned To FG by Mbamally(m): 4:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
Very good

#BabaOneChance
Re: N29bn Out Of Stolen Police Pension Fund Recovered, Returned To FG by braine(m): 4:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
erekoshe:

Learn to read, it will do you good.

Well, they basically stole. So whats your point?
Re: N29bn Out Of Stolen Police Pension Fund Recovered, Returned To FG by madridguy(m): 4:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
THEY SHOULD GET EVERY CULPRIT ARRESTED AND SEND THEM TO JAIL.
Re: N29bn Out Of Stolen Police Pension Fund Recovered, Returned To FG by erekoshe: 4:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
braine:

Well, they basically stole. So whats your point?

That you should learn to read- that's my point
Re: N29bn Out Of Stolen Police Pension Fund Recovered, Returned To FG by notmywill: 4:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
This wind of change is definitely better than the malodorous air of the previous administration.

We are anxiously waiting for it to rain development and growth.

3 Likes

Re: N29bn Out Of Stolen Police Pension Fund Recovered, Returned To FG by braine(m): 4:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
erekoshe:

That you should learn to read- that's my point

Then your 'point' is quite pointless. Swerve.
Re: N29bn Out Of Stolen Police Pension Fund Recovered, Returned To FG by BIGERBOY1: 4:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
Ofcourse more money are been returned. Or you think baba was lying when he said so.

While I was still in banking I remember opening accounts for one politician from Yobe state and his children, all of them with millions as opening balance. Do you think those guys will go for Bvn? What do you think will become of such monies. OK!

1 Like

Re: N29bn Out Of Stolen Police Pension Fund Recovered, Returned To FG by erekoshe: 4:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
braine:

Then your 'point' is quite pointless. Swerve.

Wasn't expecting you to say otherwise, its not easy to admit to your flaws..
Re: N29bn Out Of Stolen Police Pension Fund Recovered, Returned To FG by braine(m): 4:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
erekoshe:

Wasn't expecting you to say otherwise, its not easy to admit to your flaws..
Well, I guess thats your problem.
Re: N29bn Out Of Stolen Police Pension Fund Recovered, Returned To FG by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
I won't believe this until I see the cash receipts from CBN
Re: N29bn Out Of Stolen Police Pension Fund Recovered, Returned To FG by ba7man(m): 5:14pm On Dec 08, 2015
EroticAngelina:
So we should start jumping for joy or what
You can do an Er0tic dance. wink
Re: N29bn Out Of Stolen Police Pension Fund Recovered, Returned To FG by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
and when you see cash receipts you'll claim they were falsified. A Thomas will always be a Thomas.
Keneking:
I won't believe this until I see the cash receipts from CBN
Re: N29bn Out Of Stolen Police Pension Fund Recovered, Returned To FG by Kyase(m): 5:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
madridguy:
THEY SHOULD GET EVERY CULPRIT ARRESTED AND SEND THEM TO JAIL.
Straight, no trial
Re: N29bn Out Of Stolen Police Pension Fund Recovered, Returned To FG by Technocrat1759(m): 5:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
Meeehnnn that amount is mind bulging. By the time the government must have recovered even 50% of stolen funds, our future annual budgets will be set even without selling a barrel of oil.
Re: N29bn Out Of Stolen Police Pension Fund Recovered, Returned To FG by Elslim: 6:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
hu steal am??
Re: N29bn Out Of Stolen Police Pension Fund Recovered, Returned To FG by erekoshe: 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
braine:

Well, I guess thats your problem.

It takes high level of intellect (an ingredient u lack) to admit to your flaws
Re: N29bn Out Of Stolen Police Pension Fund Recovered, Returned To FG by braine(m): 7:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
erekoshe:

It takes high level of intellect (an ingredient u lack) to admit to your flaws
Keep quoting me.
Re: N29bn Out Of Stolen Police Pension Fund Recovered, Returned To FG by erekoshe: 7:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
braine:
Keep quoting me.

Ok
Re: N29bn Out Of Stolen Police Pension Fund Recovered, Returned To FG by Dannyset(m): 7:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
The money didn't just appear in FG's account. Why not openly prosecute and try those who returned the stolen fund. Is this how we are going to fight corruption without sentencing anybody to jail or death by hanging?
Am baffled!

(1) (Reply)

Ekitigate: You Can’t Escape Justice, APC Tells Fayose / Hungriest Nations In The World: See Where Nigeria Ranks / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.