Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Attraction? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attraction? (7741 Views)

I Now Have Attraction For Only Chubby Or (bbw) Girls.. / Do Ladies Depreciate In Attraction Over Age 30? / Attraction To Older Ladies, Normal Or Weird? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attraction? by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
Attraction can be defined as:

• To pull towards without touching..

• The tendency to attract..

• Something interesting or enjoyable that people wants to see, visit or do..

• Fascination.., etc

Attraction is something experienced by individuals of opposite sex, same sex, political, economic and social groups.. My interest on this topic is on FIRST ATTRACTION. You meet an individual for the first time, and there is this pull like a magnet that attracts this person to you.

From the views of individuals asked on this topic, I have heard different opinions, even those that sounded weird to me. The first said, a clean dentition grin. The second, facial looks, and the third, height..

Unfortunately, I cannot categorically state what attracts me FIRST to a person. I was thinking it's a person's sense of humor but that's like a second place since the attraction I am laying emphasis on here has to do with the physical attributes of an individual.

To Nairalanders, what is that FIRST thing that attracts you to a person? Your view(s) are welcomed kiss kiss.

4 Likes

Re: Attraction? by jaybee3(m): 6:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
Radiating forehead
Oversized bakassi
Alternative energy power generation tendency from 'em obvious suffocating boobsie

Ati be be lo

7 Likes

Re: Attraction? by iceberylin(m): 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
Her Nl profile picture grin

1 Like

Re: Attraction? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
When I see a girl for the first time, what attracts me to her is her face. There is something about the face of a lady I can't quite place my fingers on. It's like I can see her soul. It's an attraction that transcends other forms of attraction.

It's her face that would make me want to check out her asss, or her boobs (although this happens really fast), it's her face that makes me want to hear her voice or understand her personality.

I don't know if it's just me, but when I look at the face of a woman, it's like I see something no one else sees. She doesn't even have to be all that pretty.
It's like the face of every woman plays a certain tune that I can hear and understand, and not all of them play nice tunes, but some of them play tunes that touch my heart, tunes that I yearn to hear.

So for me, it's her face.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attraction? by Aminat508(f): 6:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
jaybee3:
Radiating forehead
Oversized bakassi
Alternative energy power generation tendency from 'em obvious suffocating boobsie

Ati be be lo
shocked shocked Jesu oooo

2 Likes

Re: Attraction? by chibwike(m): 6:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
Her perfume, she can be ugly,, no qualms

But she should just smell nice

Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Attraction? by dachaste(f): 6:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
Its always their dress sense oh. It Kindda shows their level of maturity or beeta stiLl their level of operation. Lols
Re: Attraction? by Aminat508(f): 6:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
His height wink wink
Re: Attraction? by joseph1832(m): 6:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
As an adult, an giving the way you define attraction, I'll say the first thing that attracts me to a girl are these:

1. Pretty face.

2. Huge boobs

3. And massive ass/hips.

These three are the first things that makes me attracted to a girl. Most often, it has to do with number 2 and 3, that is if I want to be shallow. grin

1 Like

Re: Attraction? by LegatusGlaber(m): 6:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
A great a$$
An equally great onshore
Sings of Stubborness, I love stubborn chics like ice cream
Re: Attraction? by Lovelynature(m): 6:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
Honestly, the first thing that attracts me to opposite sex is their physical appearance - her pretty face and body structure, that's figure 8. At times I hardly overlook them that the woman may easily notice. But that isn't the major thing that attract me to women, but the first.

1 Like

Re: Attraction? by joseph1832(m): 6:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
Aminat508:
His height wink wink
Height ke
Re: Attraction? by Pucaxo(m): 6:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
Its gotta be her curves.... I'm a maga for curvy women gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Attraction? by adren(m): 7:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
i have a thingy for ladies who stands out among their pairs..
i am turned on by this natural omen..
Re: Attraction? by kinglekan: 7:17pm On Dec 08, 2015

I would go with Decker on the face tingy although he sounded a lil bit too dramatic with the 'soul seeing and orchestra', more like how Richard Quest would have said it. smiley cheesy

Her face is definitely the first point of attraction for me. There is something about the face i can't particularly wrap my hands around and then her voice. Her voice and fragrance (or probably just her body essence) could leave a lasting impression.

I don't know how the brain does it but if i get to perceive that fragrance from someone else, the first person that comes to mind would be her.

Every other thing such as curves, boobs, _ass is secondary. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Attraction? by Dahveydson(m): 7:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
Pretty darkskin and a moderate body.
Re: Attraction? by obiorathesubtle: 7:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
[size=15pt]attraction is overrated![/size]
Re: Attraction? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
kinglekan:

I would go with Decker on the face tingy although he sounded a lil bit too dramatic with the 'soul seeing and orchestra', more like how Richard Quest would have said it. smiley cheesy

Her face is definitely the first point of attraction for me. There is something about the face i can't particularly wrap my hands around and then her voice. Her voice and fragrance (or probably just her body essence) could leave a lasting impression.

I don't know how the brain does it but if i get to perceive that fragrance from someone else, the first person that comes to mind would be her.

I wasn't being dramatic. I was just trying to express myself in the best way I could, so anyone reading my comment would have a vivid understanding of what I am actually talking about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attraction? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 08, 2015
kinglekan:

I would go with D.ecker on the face tingy although he sounded a lil bit too dramatic with the 'soul seeing and orchestra', more like how Richard Quest would have said it. smiley cheesy

grin eku she
Re: Attraction? by IamLEGEND1: 7:28pm On Dec 08, 2015
You watch out for that figure 8 first..... if the thing dey then you check out the face......if the face too worwor like most calabar girls then I move on......but if you fine then I'll take another look at that àss one more time.

+ when you speak and you sound like a camel.........I bounce sharpaly. I want to hear that thin,sultry voice.

Shikenan.

2 Likes

Re: Attraction? by misspicy(f): 7:28pm On Dec 08, 2015
His Smell

I so much detest bad smell....if i get close to a person,the first thing i notice is their smell,i don't know if my nose has an extra sensory chip in it but i can smell anything anywhere,no matter how little it is

Infact there have been cases where i regurgitate just from percieving bad odour lipsrsealed
So my first port of attraction is his smell,

then complexion,i don't find very light skinned guys attractive,they look feminine to me

then his height,I like a tall guy someone above my height

1 Like

Re: Attraction? by obiorathesubtle: 7:32pm On Dec 08, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
You watch out for that figure 8 first..... if the thing dey then you check out the face......if the face too worwor like most calabar girls then I move on......but if you fine then I'll take another look at that àss one more time.

+ when you speak and you sound like a camel.........I bounce sharpaly. I want to hear that thin,sultry voice.

Shikenan.

[size=15pt]#TRUTH[/size]

Re: Attraction? by IamLEGEND1: 7:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

[size=15pt]#TRUTH[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Attraction? by RexKexMilann: 7:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
For me, It's the face, Body Structure & Attitude grin.

Richiy, You just Ignoring me anyhow undecided…What I Do undecided.
Re: Attraction? by DONKING4(m): 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
I get attracted to a lady who is endowed with the best set of dentition. It has to be clean with a good breath because I love French kiss.

In the case of a man, my attraction comes from the good dress sense..
Re: Attraction? by donephi(m): 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
misspicy:
His Smell

I so much detest bad smell....if i get close to a person,the first thing i notice is their smell,i don't know if my nose has an extra sensory chip in it but i can smell anything anywhere,no matter how little it is

Infact there have been cases where i regurgitate just from percieving bad odour lipsrsealed

then complexion,i don't find very light skinned guys attractive,they look feminine to me

cheesy
Re: Attraction? by obiorathesubtle: 7:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
[quote author=IamLEGEND1 post=40816741][/quote]

Re: Attraction? by misspicy(f): 7:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
Re: Attraction? by Aseco(m): 7:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
misspicy:
His Smell

Am back n shine infact am chocolate in complextion am I qualify to apply?
Re: Attraction? by firstking01(m): 7:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
iceberylin:
maka kuku run go peep her pix seecheesy
Re: Attraction? by firstking01(m): 7:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
iceberylin:
:oshe make brain...
Re: Attraction? by donephi(m): 7:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
misspicy:

wink
Hw u doing?
Missed u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} / Parents Pose Completely Unclad With Their Child Present (pics) / CONFESSIONS: Let It Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.