Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,462 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Attraction To Older Ladies, Normal Or Weird? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attraction To Older Ladies, Normal Or Weird? (1909 Views)

Am I Normal Or Weird? / Guys, Lets Talk! Where Is The Strangest Or Weird Place You’ve Ever Had Séx? / Guys, Let Talk!where Is The Strongest Or Weird Place You've Ever Had Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attraction To Older Ladies, Normal Or Weird? by Nova15: 6:46am On Nov 07, 2015
Good day all?

There's this woman that frequents my work place, she's probably in her late 40s but she's just too hot. Anytime she walks in, my heart just skips.

Straight legs, smooth skin, and she's not lacking in the booty and boobs department. She has a body that younger ladies would kill for. She doesn't dress slutty, but she just can help looking great in anything she wears.
I just keep imagining how sexy she would look if she were younger.

So my people, it is normal to feel this way about someone who's twice your age?
Re: Attraction To Older Ladies, Normal Or Weird? by Mynd44: 6:48am On Nov 07, 2015
Yes
Re: Attraction To Older Ladies, Normal Or Weird? by Cutehector(m): 6:48am On Nov 07, 2015
Its very normal...

I used to trip for my female boss dah year sef... A pity her husband don't regard her.
Re: Attraction To Older Ladies, Normal Or Weird? by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 07, 2015
OP, You are not alone.

It is very normal. So long as you don't sexually/materially lust after them, So you don't come accross as a Sugar Boy/Man. cheesy.

BTW, Morning Punkyveer grin.
Re: Attraction To Older Ladies, Normal Or Weird? by jcflex(m): 6:51am On Nov 07, 2015
Early grave attraction,

Goodluck in advance.
Re: Attraction To Older Ladies, Normal Or Weird? by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 07, 2015
And how old are you, padawan?

lol @ straight legs. WTH. Some of you are just straight up silly.
Re: Attraction To Older Ladies, Normal Or Weird? by Nova15: 6:52am On Nov 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Your point is?

3 Likes

Re: Attraction To Older Ladies, Normal Or Weird? by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 07, 2015
yeah, it's completely normal.

I also trip for older ladies . . . sometimes.
Re: Attraction To Older Ladies, Normal Or Weird? by rawpadgin(m): 6:55am On Nov 07, 2015
there aint nothing wrong in it
i have dated a few older chick & they are the best

they dont put their financial burden on u
they cook for u each time u visit(great meal after great sex)
they dont police u unlike these young ones
they dont play "hard to get" if they dont want u they dont want u

3 Likes

Re: Attraction To Older Ladies, Normal Or Weird? by Nova15: 6:57am On Nov 07, 2015
Cutehector:
Its very normal...

I used to trip for my female boss dah year sef... A pity her husband don't regard her.

Teempakguy:
yeah, it's completely normal.

I also trip for older ladies . . . sometimes.

Lol, atleast i know that I'm not alone.
Re: Attraction To Older Ladies, Normal Or Weird? by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

You're been mean again. Tone it down a bit. tongue
Re: Attraction To Older Ladies, Normal Or Weird? by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 07, 2015
Nova15:

Your point is?

I asked a question, answer that then you'll get my point. How do you expect to get with an older woman when you talk about things like "straight legs"? Like, seriously? It's a dead giveaway of your maturity levels & she'll suss it out in seconds.

1 Like

Re: Attraction To Older Ladies, Normal Or Weird? by Nova15: 6:58am On Nov 07, 2015
rawpadgin:
there aint nothing wrong in it
i have dated a few older chick & they are the best

This one is alot older. A woman who could even be mother
Re: Attraction To Older Ladies, Normal Or Weird? by Nova15: 7:00am On Nov 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I asked a question, answer that then you'll get my point. How do you expect to get with an older woman when you talk about things like "straight legs"? Like, seriously? It's a dead giveaway of your maturity levels & she'll suss it out in seconds.

What this one saying? How's it immature to be attracted to one's looks?
Re: Attraction To Older Ladies, Normal Or Weird? by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 07, 2015
RickRichards:

You're been mean again. Tone it down a bit. tongue

No. How am I being mean? WTH is straight legs? As opposed to crooked & bent legs I suppose. That sounds like baby talk to me. Straight legs? Hihihi

1 Like

Re: Attraction To Older Ladies, Normal Or Weird? by djeezy(m): 7:03am On Nov 07, 2015
Very normal.
Re: Attraction To Older Ladies, Normal Or Weird? by rawpadgin(m): 7:03am On Nov 07, 2015
Nova15:

This one is alot older. A woman who could even be mother
i have dated a lady that has a 25year old daughter
Re: Attraction To Older Ladies, Normal Or Weird? by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 07, 2015
Yels...it's normal itz wen u approach her with the trash u av in mind datz will be abnormal
Re: Attraction To Older Ladies, Normal Or Weird? by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 07, 2015
Nova15:

What this one saying? How's it immature to be attracted to one's looks?

It's how you said it. Your choice of words. So elementary.
Re: Attraction To Older Ladies, Normal Or Weird? by grad2012(f): 7:07am On Nov 07, 2015
People with different taste,there's noting wrong in that.
Re: Attraction To Older Ladies, Normal Or Weird? by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 07, 2015
they are more matured in their act , the composure ! . . . . they know their onions ! . . . . They know what they want, and are less complicated. . . . . #TEAMTHICKWOMEN.
Re: Attraction To Older Ladies, Normal Or Weird? by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 07, 2015
Lol. I think say na only sef grin right from primary school days av always liked older girls not women sha I just like girls a bit older than me or much older but she must be hot sha cool
Re: Attraction To Older Ladies, Normal Or Weird? by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 07, 2015
Nothing abnormal about it
Re: Attraction To Older Ladies, Normal Or Weird? by Nova15: 7:18am On Nov 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

It's how you said it. Your choice of words. So elementary.
Elementary?

Pls which if them is elementary?
Re: Attraction To Older Ladies, Normal Or Weird? by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 07, 2015
Nova15:

Elementary?

Pls which if them is elementary?

What have I been harping about all along? You better hope she's senile or less than smart for her age, because to me, it's clear as day from the few words in your post alone, that you still have some growing up to do. I'm not even 40 but heck, I wouldn't sit & listen to you goo-goo gaga like a baby. Bottom line is, the older a woman gets, the more she pays attention to certain things eg. how you talk. I just hope you won't slip up during a conversation with her & show just how soft at the top of your head you still are.

What is straight legs? grin

1 Like

Re: Attraction To Older Ladies, Normal Or Weird? by CountDracula(m): 7:37am On Nov 07, 2015
shocked
Re: Attraction To Older Ladies, Normal Or Weird? by Joygalore(f): 8:12am On Nov 07, 2015
Huh shocked

You case is in God's hands undecided

Your children will do more exploit lipsrsealed
rawpadgin:
i have dated a lady that has a 25year old daughter
Re: Attraction To Older Ladies, Normal Or Weird? by Ograke(m): 8:54am On Nov 07, 2015
Harbosede02:
Yels...it's normal itz wen u approach her with the trash u av in mind datz will be abnormal
Even if he decides to approach her, it is still normal.

And it's not trash.

That you don't like something doesn't necessarily make it a trash. Get that.

@Op, it's perfectly normal.

You can ask her out if she has no husband. I seriously doubt that though.
Re: Attraction To Older Ladies, Normal Or Weird? by Lobolintin(m): 9:26am On Nov 07, 2015
99.9% of my ex's are older than me #TEAMOLDERBABES
Re: Attraction To Older Ladies, Normal Or Weird? by Nova15: 10:26am On Nov 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

What have I been harping about all along? You better hope she's senile or less than smart for her age, because to me, it's clear as day from the few words in your post alone, that you still have some growing up to do. I'm not even 40 but heck, I wouldn't sit & listen to you goo-goo gaga like a baby. Bottom line is, the older a woman gets, the more she pays attention to certain things eg. how you talk. I just hope you won't slip up during a conversation with her & show just how soft at the top of your head you still are.

What is straight legs? grin

I think you getting all this wrong
Yes I'm attracted to her but that doesn't mean i actually want to ask her out ir date her? undecided
Re: Attraction To Older Ladies, Normal Or Weird? by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 07, 2015
Nova15:

I think you getting all this wrong
Yes I'm attracted to her but that doesn't mean i actually want to ask her out ir date her? undecided

Do your thang.

1 Like

Re: Attraction To Older Ladies, Normal Or Weird? by sinizia: 10:40am On Nov 07, 2015
Nova15:
Good day all?
So my people, it is normal to feel this way about someone who's twice your age?
It's perfectly normal to feel that way. No abnormality about it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of Guyz That Watch Telemundos And Keeping Up With Kardarsians? / The First Time I Used A Condom..(an Experience) / Pretty Ladies, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.