Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Checkout This Couple With Huge Height Difference - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout This Couple With Huge Height Difference (66084 Views)

'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding / 'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout This Couple With Huge Height Difference by Jasmine00(f): 9:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
End time couples shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Checkout This Couple With Huge Height Difference by university210(m): 9:02pm On Dec 08, 2015
so them standing together and puttin On Same outfit makes Them a couple?
Re: Checkout This Couple With Huge Height Difference by mascot87(m): 9:02pm On Dec 08, 2015
darkenedrebel:
best position would be cowgirl
No be only cowgirl, na goatdick undecided
Re: Checkout This Couple With Huge Height Difference by Sharp9: 9:02pm On Dec 08, 2015
long distance relationship indeed .
Re: Checkout This Couple With Huge Height Difference by amiskurie(m): 9:02pm On Dec 08, 2015
This is not side chick,but down to earth chick...way too closer to the gods and ancestors.
Re: Checkout This Couple With Huge Height Difference by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
Check My Signature
Re: Checkout This Couple With Huge Height Difference by mascot87(m): 9:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
PHATE007:
Hmmm reminds me of my ex.....

Miss him small sha *tears*
You created on your ex & he push u commot tongue
Re: Checkout This Couple With Huge Height Difference by Jabioro: 9:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
Love watintin..oooo
Re: Checkout This Couple With Huge Height Difference by mohciz69(m): 9:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
long distance relationship
Re: Checkout This Couple With Huge Height Difference by obiorathesubtle: 9:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
This one na Long distance relationship

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Couple With Huge Height Difference by olempe(m): 9:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
fm7070:
that girl na orente and orebe at the same time.
grin grin
Re: Checkout This Couple With Huge Height Difference by kellsblingsz(m): 9:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
m sure dat guy na naija guy and dat woman na him maga oo, na him green card be dat..
Re: Checkout This Couple With Huge Height Difference by jamalchance(m): 9:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
darkenedrebel:

That would be the only position .... Cos even doggy she would be standing while he would be kneeling, .... Now I can get that disturbing imagine outta my mind
Re: Checkout This Couple With Huge Height Difference by haywire07(m): 9:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
The girl must be very good in bed ..as in VERY
Re: Checkout This Couple With Huge Height Difference by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
darkenedrebel:
Please which one is cowgirl grin
Re: Checkout This Couple With Huge Height Difference by Mariecakes(f): 9:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
Love knows no bounds grin
Re: Checkout This Couple With Huge Height Difference by Idrismusty97(m): 9:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
dachaste:
I find it surprising as to why big guys love small portable ladies while d small thin ones always go for over size.
Which small thin guys go for oversized girls? Cut your coats according to your size smiley.
Re: Checkout This Couple With Huge Height Difference by PHATE007(f): 9:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
mascot87:

You created on your ex & he push u commot tongue
would have laughed if I actually got ur joke.... But sorry I didn't...
Re: Checkout This Couple With Huge Height Difference by Kazrem(m): 9:14pm On Dec 08, 2015
Did he stand on a chair while she is on the floor?
Re: Checkout This Couple With Huge Height Difference by marlockj: 9:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
Dsrooftiles:
who say opposite don't attract well ? congrat to them kiss kiss

http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/12/checkout-this-couple-with-huge-height-difference.html

Mehn this one is the best,vry easy to suck his dickkkkk
Re: Checkout This Couple With Huge Height Difference by ephemm(m): 9:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
Long distance relationship
Re: Checkout This Couple With Huge Height Difference by Ishilove: 9:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
dachaste:
I find it surprising as to why big guys love small portable ladies while d small thin ones always go for over size.
Tell me this picture is photoshopped shocked
Re: Checkout This Couple With Huge Height Difference by SurefireAsoOke: 9:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
LOVE knows no Boundary

For Aso-Oke,Check my signature
Re: Checkout This Couple With Huge Height Difference by dachaste(f): 9:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
Ishilove:

Tell me this picture is photoshopped shocked

Lolz. Twasn't
Re: Checkout This Couple With Huge Height Difference by Ishilove: 9:28pm On Dec 08, 2015
dachaste:

Lolz. Twasn't
Jeez. How can she possibly walk?? Her ankles and joints must hurt like hell undecided
Re: Checkout This Couple With Huge Height Difference by Malakh: 9:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
that couldn't be real lol
dachaste:

The girl'll be looking up to the guy and d guy'll be looking down on her. Lolz
Re: Checkout This Couple With Huge Height Difference by dachaste(f): 9:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
Ishilove:

Jeez. How can she possibly walk?? Her ankles and joints must hurt like hell undecided

Lolz. Tis not like she's gonna be walking for long naw. She definitely won't survive it
Re: Checkout This Couple With Huge Height Difference by obidevine(m): 9:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
Dsrooftiles:
kiss kiss
See more pics @ : http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/12/checkout-this-couple-with-huge-height-difference.html
... See more pics? .. There's only one pic ... U just want us to view your blog .. Badt guy.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Couple With Huge Height Difference by 3kay945(m): 9:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
Hope she won't have tear when delivering. cool
Re: Checkout This Couple With Huge Height Difference by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
haywire07:
The girl must be very good in bed ..as in VERY
How? Shey you don test her before?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Busty Lady Celebrates 22nd Birthday With A Cleavage-Baring Outfit / #DjangoDance: Endowed Lady Dances & Twerks On The Road / I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.