Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

The Smart Ekiti Boy(tseb) Episode3) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Smart Ekiti Boy(tseb) Episode3) (599 Views)

Only The Smart / Ladies, The Smart Or The Hardworking Guy / The Devil Who Love Me! Episode3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Smart Ekiti Boy(tseb) Episode3) by Sunmibare6(m): 8:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
EPISODE 3..........
I Dint kno what nxt †̥♥ do since ma phone was off,...God!!! This one na great 4kUp,,and I was alweady ON,,,,,I waiited mayb light would come till it was 12am at mid-night,there was no light,,I started cursing NEPA.....I manged †̥♥ sleep sha,,,,
I rushed and woke up very early the folloWing morning @6am and searched fo a way †̥♥ charge ma phone...GBAS...!!! I finally got a place †̥♥ charge,,,the first thing I opened on ma phone was •̸ϞƔ whatsap †̥♥ see the n*ked bathroom pictures Enny promissed †̥♥ send b⁴ NEPA 4ked up,,,,,!!! Goussh what a 4kp again,the pictures were all BluR,I couldn't see anyfn,,,I managed †̥♥ borrow 50card frm Mtn so as †̥♥ call Enny
ME: Hello •̸ϞƔ Jewel
ENNY:Tony you 4ked up big time,you turned me on last night and went offline,,
ME:plss dear,ma phone was off,,,,,,,blabblablablaabla.....
ENNY:Okay
ME: so,Can we please meet today?
ENNY:No problem,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,we arranged the time we would meet iin •̸ϞƔ house........cHai,,,!!!! Big fish,,I rushed home †̥♥ wash •̸ϞƔ dirty birdsheet and tidy •̸ϞƔ room wth some aiR-freshner,,,hhhhmmm,,,what again O,?,I rememberd I had †̥♥ get some BabyOku and protector frm Mama-Nkechi infront of ma house (mama-Nkechi is @ 45-50yrs old,bur still looks smart)..
Mama-Nkechi:Toooni,wetin you won take co*dom and 3BabyOku do again today?,Hope nobi •̸ϞƔ own Nkechi Nna won take use am?,,,,,,ME: haba,I just won take am do Motriphological practical,,,,,,Mama-Nkechi: TooRr,nna go passs am,,,,,I Rushed †̥♥ ma room and drank the 3BabyOku wth one pick milk,chai,,,,,ssEe •̸ϞƔ eyes and ma body come strong,,,,I Did a litle press-up and rehearsed how imma get hold of Enny on ma Bed,I went str8 †̥♥ shower afta the rehearsal,,,,,,,few miinutess later,I had a Nock at •̸ϞƔ door,,I dint need any herbalist †̥♥ tell me it was Enny at the door,,,,,come in,I ssaId wth a romanticc voice....
Behold,it was Enny,I smilles and hugged her,as I wanted †̥♥ close the door the 2nd gal entered too,,,,Oh Enny so you came wth a fwen?,I asked,,,yes,•̸ϞƔ gOod fwen...sshe came in,,Enny sat on •̸ϞƔ bed and her fwen sat on •̸ϞƔ white plastic chair,,,
Oh,,,,,what can I offer you ?,,,they both replied ᴰᵉᵞ were okay .
*****for ma mind,chai,,•̸ϞƔ plan don spoil as Enny bring her Fwen O!!!,,,wch kind tin b dis******
ENNY: Tony meet •̸ϞƔ best fwen,her name is Wumi,,
ME: ***i sha ᴰᵉᵞ pretnd like say nofn do me,,Ohh,9c meetiing you Wumi,you look so beautiful 'as I held her hand and she secretly winked at me and rolled her tongue sexilly,''''you ar nt badt too,she replied wth a sexy voice,...
We all played in the room fo abt 30 mnts and Enny told me they are set †̥♥ leave,,,,chai,,,,,moogbe!!! So all the babyOku wey I drink na waste!!,,,I saw "em off unhappily,,few minutes later wen I got bak †̥♥ ma room,I heard a nock at •̸ϞƔ door,,,I taught it was Enny that left somfn in ma room,behold,it was Wumi (Enny's fwen),,,she entered,shut the door and removed the key...I was wondering wht brought her back....
ME: did you leave antyyfn here you came †̥♥ tk?
Wumi: Yels
ME: oh,I dint notice sha,please whatss that?,I asked passionatly
Wumi:I Forgot †̥♥ kiss yo lips and check down below yo abdomen †̥♥ feel the wavy hair there'''as she says this,she moves closer †̥♥ me as I stood beside •̸ϞƔ bed,planted a kiss on ma lipss and crossed one of her legs acosss mine,she pussshed me softly †̥♥ the bed,,I was watching her,,,she bent down low and shaked her bombom softly,I was alweady dieing within,she off her Leggis and rolled it twice before she threw it on the chair,whaoo,,,!!! Wumi's Ass could make a kid faint,,•̸ϞƔ brain was already singing Gongo Aso,,,,she solftly moved and sat beside me as she removed •̸ϞƔ jean touser,,,I was looking like a fool,she removed her Bra and used it †̥♥ cover •̸ϞƔ face,I was silent bur •̸ϞƔ d*ck was shoutting fo help,,,,she finally removed her sexy-pink-condom-string-pant,,,,,Whaoo,,this gal is set,I dnt kno how I managed †̥♥ off ma boxers,,,dirrect ma hand †̥♥ her left bossom,grabbed it,I squezzed iit and sucked as she mooned,changed †̥♥ the 2nd one and slowly lift her up and used •̸ϞƔ midle finger †̥♥ move slowly round her back,she shouted JESUS!!!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I turned her vi*gina †̥♥ maslf and dirrected •̸ϞƔ tongue †̥♥ it,as she Openned her laps widely,,,,,,I looked at her face and she said Please do the thing,make me feel likE am in paraDise,,,I slowly firstly used ma tongue †̥♥ move around the hairs on her Pu**y as she mooned,as I knew she was totally lost iin the mood,I deeped ma tongue in her clitor*s and ...............................EPISODE 4 Loading.....!!!!!!!!!! Powered by Oluwa8131605633sunmibare

(1) (Reply)

2015 Miss Bumbum's Shares Boots And Boobs Raunchy Photoshoot / How Sammie & Saratu Found Themselves Again After 16 Years / Who Will Make A Better Home??i Am Confused!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.