Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. (142518 Views)

How To Make Glo Network Browsing Speed Fast Like Mtn,etisalat / Latest Glo Data Plan 2018, Prices, Codes To Subscribe And Activate / NCC Releases Short Codes To Stop Unsolicited SMS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. by jbbaba(m): 1:17pm On Dec 09, 2015
TNX OP IT WORK.
Re: Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. by wellmax(m): 1:18pm On Dec 09, 2015
Nice info
Re: Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. by donchrisk(m): 1:18pm On Dec 09, 2015
just tried it. comfired thank you op
Re: Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. by Mishydoo(m): 1:19pm On Dec 09, 2015
...WHO WILL BUY SIM CARD,REGISTER IT YET WNT KNOW THE NUMBER NI
Re: Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. by Abatsam111(m): 1:19pm On Dec 09, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. by Kekekenny(m): 1:22pm On Dec 09, 2015
grin grin working..
Re: Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. by Revolva(m): 1:22pm On Dec 09, 2015
Just use d fone flash anoda fone jare
Re: Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. by ZipporahElla(f): 1:24pm On Dec 09, 2015
What about visafone n multi links? Stop been partial durrr
Re: Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. by bengoodcreature: 1:25pm On Dec 09, 2015
Wow am so glad, it worked perfectly on MTN *663#
Re: Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 09, 2015
ok Need something on Jumia? Contact me now!
Re: Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. by ikanason(m): 1:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
Good one
Re: Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. by bobby56(m): 1:41pm On Dec 09, 2015
Thanks for this info
Re: Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. by don33310(m): 1:43pm On Dec 09, 2015
[quote author=DlawTECHY post=40825231]Sometimes you are in a situation where you want to give out a number of a new sim you just bought. We are humans and we can forget even if we memorized the numbers.
Use this short codes to easily check your numbers.

1) MTN
Dial *663# or Dial *123# and follow onscreen process that follows.
2) ETISALAT
Simply dial *248# and your number will be displayed.
3) AIRTEL
To check and know your mobile phone number on Airtel, dial *121#
Follow the onscreen instruction.
4) GLO
Dial *135*8# on your Glo enabled phone and your number displays on your screen.

Easy steps.

Link
https://dlawtechy./2015/12/09/short-codes-to-check-your-mobile-numbers-for-mtnetisalatglo-and-airtel/
[/quote/@op,thanks so much
Re: Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. by ukelament(m): 1:56pm On Dec 09, 2015
nice one
Re: Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. by mugabe75: 1:58pm On Dec 09, 2015
Recycled...
Re: Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. by pagorino(m): 2:00pm On Dec 09, 2015
nice 1
Re: Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. by 2dillu2(m): 2:05pm On Dec 09, 2015
*1# for Airtel is the simplest
Re: Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. by shumuel(m): 2:21pm On Dec 09, 2015
priscaoge:
I will gladly dial all the codes there except EmptyHen angry Those niccurs are thieves. I called their customer care the other day and they charged me, I don't trust them at all, they might even charge me if I do mistake dial this code angry angry Na me say make Una pay fine

Glo and Etisalat still the best Network kiss kiss kiss

Mehn! Am telling you, i can't even load my line anymore, tried XtraTime but its same, they clear it and left me just N9.

Its been a while had seen your Moniker, miss popping champaigne

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. by spako4(m): 2:21pm On Dec 09, 2015
Ok
Re: Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. by 2Brave: 2:22pm On Dec 09, 2015
The best for MTN is *123*1*1#
Re: Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. by priscaoge(f): 2:30pm On Dec 09, 2015
shumuel:

Mehn! Am telling you, i can't even load my line anymore, tried XtraTime but its same, they clear it and left me just N9.

Its been a while had seen your Moniker, miss popping champaigne

My Dear I have decided not to recharge my MTN line again. angry angry angry GLO is even better, each time I recharge N200 they will give me extra N200 to call any network and another free 200MB to browse.

Lo I have been offline for a while now, but I'm back tho wink wink
Re: Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. by lamoskii(m): 2:33pm On Dec 09, 2015
simplest way to check airtel number *1 working perfectly give a try and see
Re: Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. by eleko1: 2:38pm On Dec 09, 2015
U are rite! FEAR MTN. .
priscaoge:
I will gladly dial all the codes there except EmptyHen angry Those niccurs are thieves. I called their customer care the other day and they charged me, I don't trust them at all, they might even charge me if I do mistake dial this code angry angry Na me say make Una pay fine

Glo and Etisalat still the best Network kiss kiss kiss
Re: Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. by demiawise(m): 2:40pm On Dec 09, 2015
E no work oh glo
Re: Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. by Tcapello: 3:05pm On Dec 09, 2015
easier to remember ur phone number than cram dense codes
Re: Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. by emekaonuoha(m): 4:14pm On Dec 09, 2015
good
Re: Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. by butanep(m): 4:23pm On Dec 09, 2015
Very informative.

Do you need a sound private science tutor or do you have any challenges in any of the science subjects?

Busy Brain Science Tutors is the solution.

Call 08063306443

Re: Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. by 4peace(m): 4:24pm On Dec 09, 2015
FOR airtel dial the number below

Sim number dial *121*5*1# or dial *746#(this will show your no and date you registered it)

Your Tariff Plan dial *121*5*2#
Re: Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. by Ekii(f): 4:33pm On Dec 09, 2015
DlawTECHY:

They having USSD error.
Will be fixed up soon

That's the old code for GLO. New code is 777*#
Re: Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. by Larynx(m): 4:40pm On Dec 09, 2015
God don catch all those gals that will be like "I don't know my number off hand and I don't ve call card to flash u".... Just gimme ur phone make I dial the short code sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. by Emeka71(m): 4:45pm On Dec 09, 2015
This is USSD thing.
Re: Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. by shumuel(m): 5:01pm On Dec 09, 2015
priscaoge:

My Dear I have decided not to recharge my MTN line again. angry angry angry GLO is even better, each time I recharge N200 they will give me extra N200 to call any network and another free 200MB to browse.

Lo I have been offline for a while now, but I'm back tho wink wink

hmm, tell me about it.
Okay, welcome back smileycheesygrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. / MTN Is Offering Unlimited Whatsapp @N60/Month / Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.