Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,407 members, 7,958,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:24 AM

EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court (18955 Views)

PDP Youths Asks Dokpesi To Return Alleged Loot / Tinubu And Dokpesi Settle Libel Suit Out Of Court / EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court by OnankpaBa(m): 7:24am On Dec 09, 2015
Dokpesi claimed that his company submitted a proposal for media-related job to former President Goodluck Jonathan, which was approved, executed and paid for through the office of the National Security Adviser. And Jonathan is denying of having any knowledged of. I think its high time EFCC invite Jonathan as well.

7 Likes

Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court by Iroh88(m): 7:44am On Dec 09, 2015
Anything short of forfeiture/remittance of cash and 15 years in the can would be a total failure on this case for me.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court by OnankpaBa(m): 8:12am On Dec 09, 2015
Iroh88:
Anything short of forfeiture/remittance of cash and 15 years in the can would be a total failure on this case for me.

Only in naija Politician will take Billions, return small and granted pardon. But poor man will steal chicken they will send him to jail.

God is watching.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court by OsusuMustFlow(f): 8:25am On Dec 09, 2015
OnankpaBa:
Dokpesi claimed that his company submitted a proposal for media-related job to former President Goodluck Jonathan, which was approved, executed and paid for through the office of the National Security Adviser. And Jonathan is denying of having any knowledged of. I think its high time EFCC invite Jonathan as well.

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court by OnankpaBa(m): 8:45am On Dec 09, 2015
OsusuMustFlow:

cheesy cheesy

yes love wink
Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court by OsusuMustFlow(f): 9:17am On Dec 09, 2015
OnankpaBa:

yes love wink

lipsrsealed
Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 09, 2015
kokoA:
I knew Baba was up to something when he appointed new Judges for the federal high courts. It's not gonna be business as usual. I can see Itse Shagay and co are advising him well.

Buhari did not select the Judges,he has no powers to do so,The NJC forwards the names of Judges to the president for swearing in
Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 09, 2015
OnankpaBa:

That is if the EFCC chop liver!! Make dem invite am make we see.
Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court by OnankpaBa(m): 9:31am On Dec 09, 2015
chukwudi44:

That is if the EFCC chop liver!! Make dem invite am make we see.

Pa Chukwudi44, stop supporting bad thing. Give me one reason why Dokpesi and Dasuki should not be hang by firing squad. Did you check the amount involved. It can better the life of you and I.

Wise up bro

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court by OnankpaBa(m): 9:31am On Dec 09, 2015
chukwudi44:

Buhari did not select the Judges,he has no powers to do so,The NJC forwards the names of Judges to the president for swearing in

and are thy not better than the ones GEJ was using?

Stealing is not corruption.
Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 09, 2015
Stealing is not corruption na
angry
Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court by LaurelP(m): 9:49am On Dec 09, 2015
Answering richest men in Africa with our money.
Its remaining Dangote, he hsa been milking this country dry via fraudulent means

1 Like

Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court by ubangh417: 9:49am On Dec 09, 2015
This men should be jail no matter what 2 billion dollars that is no small money shocked
Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court by hinwazaka: 9:50am On Dec 09, 2015
I feel tremendous pity for Nigerians. They are the ones who will suffer this stup1dity by our government.
Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court by Cornerstone001: 9:54am On Dec 09, 2015
grin shocked
Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court by miqos02(m): 9:55am On Dec 09, 2015
ok
Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court by Cornerstone001: 9:55am On Dec 09, 2015
joseph1832:
I hope the court proceeding won't be thwarted by some disgruntled element who called themselves S.A.N. The blood of all those who died as a result of the theft of these men deserve justice, both civilian and military alike.

I doubt it.
Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court by Favparis(f): 9:55am On Dec 09, 2015
It's pay back time........
This guy really dealt with Buhari........ cheesy
Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court by grandlexuz(m): 9:58am On Dec 09, 2015
D
Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court by 9jatatafo(m): 10:00am On Dec 09, 2015
Though I don't support corruption and looting but I see another EFCC barking like a toothless dog again because with plea bargain they will walk free
Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court by Stonerobaba(m): 10:03am On Dec 09, 2015
Now i understand why Dokpesi ran all those deadly adverts for PDP. But upon all this money he collected why is he still owing AIT staffs 5-6 months salary? lipsrsealed
Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court by borntoborn: 10:03am On Dec 09, 2015
That is a good work, EFCC I charge you to keep the good work going. Nigerians want to see a better result at the end; we are strongly behind you.
Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court by OnankpaBa(m): 10:04am On Dec 09, 2015
Stonerobaba:
Now i understand why Dokpesi ran all those deadly adverts for PDP. But upon all this money he collected why is he still owing AIT staffs 5-6 months salary? lipsrsealed

thats greed for you.
Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court by jaybee(f): 10:04am On Dec 09, 2015
coldsummer:
These guys really brought Nigeria to her knees. There shouldn't be any mercy. Monies should be returned. No way in he'll they would have spent those monies.

[s]Deziani

Okonjo

David mark

Gabriel suswan

Tompolo

Asari[/s]

Olusegun Obasanjo

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

In my opinion
Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court by Kenmoris22: 10:04am On Dec 09, 2015
Good luck ebele Jonathan I think u see what ur regime cause to nigerians .where ever u are the blood of those innocent people killed by boko will never forgive u
Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court by OnankpaBa(m): 10:04am On Dec 09, 2015
grandlexuz:
D

for death sentence

1 Like

Kenmoris22:
Good luck ebele Jonathan I think u see what ur regime cause to nigerians .where ever u are the blood of those innocent people killed by boko will never forgive u
Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court by OnankpaBa(m): 10:05am On Dec 09, 2015
jaybee:

Olusegun Obasanjo

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

In my opinion

grin grin
Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court by chernest2002: 10:08am On Dec 09, 2015
Media judgement will not help efcc and Buhari. Am sure that what dopesi have achieved Buhari or all the children of change will never near that without the state money. If an ordinary soldier like Buhari have not stole power in 1983 am sure he will be with his cattle now in the bush with his ak47 around his neck.
Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court by OnankpaBa(m): 10:10am On Dec 09, 2015
chernest2002:
[s]Media judgement will not help efcc and Buhari. Am sure that what dopesi have achieved Buhari or all the children of change will never near that without the state money. If an ordinary soldier like Buhari have not stole power in 1983 am sure he will be with his cattle now in the bush with his ak47 around his neck.[/s]

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court by Magnitki: 10:15am On Dec 09, 2015
hollo:
Thieves. Look at their faces embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed. And they'll keep claiming that they are running successful businesses

Yes now, is stealing not business?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Endorses Removal Of Ndume As Senate Leader, Congratulates Lawan / Victim Of Today's Bomb Blast In Borno Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photo) / Lagos Kano Summit: Osinbajo, Ambode, Ganduje, Emir Sanusi In Attendance (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.