Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,073 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court (18819 Views)

PDP Youths Asks Dokpesi To Return Alleged Loot / Tinubu And Dokpesi Settle Libel Suit Out Of Court / EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court by tohchee96(m): 10:15am On Dec 09, 2015
he did not Think about social status before Stealing abi ..
Oga you will rot in Kirikiri

1 Like

Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court by EroticJane(f): 10:17am On Dec 09, 2015
Send them to jail
Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 09, 2015
OnankpaBa:

Pa Chukwudi44, stop supporting bad thing. Give me one reason why Dokpesi and Dasuki should not be hang by firing squad. Did you check the amount involved. It can better the life of you and I.

Wise up bro

I can even give you more than 1 reson

1 Buhari is currently ruling us with a forged WAEC certificate

2.IBB is yet to be hanged for stealing $12.5 billion gulf war oil windfall

3.Obasanjo is yet to be hanged for stealing $16 billion energy fund.

4.Fashola is yet to be prosecuted for embazzling N228 millon on website and 2 boreholes

I can go on and on but this should suffice for now.
Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court by father042: 10:20am On Dec 09, 2015
It there any need for going to court? I thought that they have found guilty by the EFCC and the press.
Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court by nigeriancuban: 10:21am On Dec 09, 2015
kk
Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court by grandlexuz(m): 10:21am On Dec 09, 2015
OnankpaBa:

for death sentence

You got it.. Lol.. In my opinion I think a special tribunal for cases of embezzlement in the excrss of N 20 million would be a good start. In my country Cameroon a special tribunal has been set up to try figures who embezzle in the excess of N18 million.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court by OnankpaBa(m): 10:21am On Dec 09, 2015
chukwudi44:

I can even give you more than 1 reson

1 Buhari is currently ruling us with a forged WAEC certificate

2.IBB is yet to be hanged for stealing $12.5 billion gulf war oil windfall

3.Obasanjo is yet to be hanged for stealing $16 billion energy fund.

4.Fashola is yet to be prosecuted for embazzling N228 millon on website and 2 boreholes

I can go on and on but this should suffice for now.

WAILER.. its the same fake advert that you guys run on buhari that exposed all your stealing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court by MIM77(m): 10:23am On Dec 09, 2015
chukwudi44:

Buhari did not select the Judges,he has no powers to do so,The NJC forwards the names of Judges to the president for swearing in
The NJC recommends and d president appoints.
Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 09, 2015
OnankpaBa:

WAILER.. its the same fake advert that you guys run on buhari that exposed all your stealing.

Bloody hypocrite and tribalist!! When confronted with proof of your double standards all you could shout is wailer!! SMH for your grandiose dumbness
Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court by bamite(m): 10:24am On Dec 09, 2015
OsusuMustFlow:
Dokpesi said with his social status, the court could grant him bail on liberal terms. Or on self recognisance as he has no criminal antecedents or record. He promised to attend court if eventually he is formally arraigned.

eyaa...i pity him thou but no pity in law court. I hope FG will tamper justice with mercy.
i'm not sure he pitied you when he aas collecting all that money

1 Like

Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 09, 2015
MIM77:

The NJC recommends and d president appoints.
The president swears in and not appoints!! He has no powers to reject the NJC recomendations!!
Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 09, 2015
grandlexuz:

You got it.. Lol.. In my opinion I think a special tribunal for cases of embezzlement in the excrss of N 20 million would be a good start. In my country Cameroon a special tribunal has been set up to try figures who embezzle in the excess of N18 million.

That is the more reason we should start from the likes of Fashola who has already been indicted for 218million fraud.
Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 09, 2015
..THIS IS A LITMUS TEST FOR THE BUHARI-LED GOVERNMENT. we know EFCC fails 95% of the time when it comes to successfully prosecuting BIGWIG Criminals.. e.g Patience Jonathan, Gbenga Daniels, Ibori, Peter Odili etc.. let us see how this will turn out. I know it will fade away like all the rest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court by OnankpaBa(m): 10:27am On Dec 09, 2015
chukwudi44:

Bloody hypocrite and tribalist!! When confronted with proof of your double standards all you could shout is wailer!! SMH for your grandiose dumbness

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court by Saheed9: 10:28am On Dec 09, 2015
OnankpaBa:

politicians are problems of thesee country. Imagine spending 2.1B on advert alone on AIT. How is CNN collecting?
CNN will collect in dollars
Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court by OnankpaBa(m): 10:30am On Dec 09, 2015
Saheed9:
CNN will collect in dollars

i need figures please.
Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court by DONSMITH123(m): 10:36am On Dec 09, 2015
grandlexuz:

He is more than 44. He was born in 1944, so he is actually 71. A fool at 71 is a fool heading to the grave.. Lol

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court by grandlexuz(m): 10:38am On Dec 09, 2015
chukwudi44:

Na your grandpapa de head to the grave Oponu!!

Ha ha.. Yeah that is very true.. He is just as old as you so both of you are heading to (you know)......lol

1 Like

Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court by dotcomnamename: 10:40am On Dec 09, 2015
chernest2002:
Media judgement will not help efcc and Buhari. Am sure that what dopesi have achieved Buhari or all the children of change will never near that without the state money. If an ordinary soldier like Buhari have not stole power in 1983 am sure he will be with his cattle now in the bush with his ak47 around his neck.

[size=15pt]Receive Sense [/size]
Smh

1 Like

Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court by grandlexuz(m): 10:42am On Dec 09, 2015
OnankpaBa:

HAS IT GOTTEN TO INSULT?

Chai PDPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Ha ha..That is chuwudi44 for you. Born in 1944. Aged 71. Author of the novel " Corruption is not stealing"....lol

1 Like

Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court by seangy4konji: 10:44am On Dec 09, 2015
2 billion naira 100 million. 2billion$.
How much did they build world tallest building?

Nigeria squanders money a lot. Now imaagibe the amount of billions we have heard in the past 10 years missing. We will have a tallest buildig in each state of Nigeria comfortably.

Please let them go to jail as this people are thieves.

Some people are being owed they 40k naira salary for 6 months.

Not fair. No no. Billion naira is plenty.media service. Billion dollars. Damn.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court by OnankpaBa(m): 10:57am On Dec 09, 2015
grandlexuz:

Ha ha..That is chuwudi44 for you. Born in 1944. Aged 71. Author of the novel " Corruption is not stealing"....lol

1 Like

Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court by OnankpaBa(m): 10:57am On Dec 09, 2015
Chukwudi44 grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court by olatade(m): 11:02am On Dec 09, 2015
WHAT $2BILLION MEAN IN DASUKI'S SOKOTO STATE.
This whole $2.1billion former NSA Col. Dasuki allegedly misappropriated needs to be explained.

[1] First, let’s not call it $2.1billion but
█-₦515 billion

▓ For perspective, let’s explain what N515bn is.

[2] ALL the FAAC allocation for ALL 36 states shared in 2015 for Jan, Feb AND March was
█- ₦522 billion

[3] For Sokoto state, the NSA’s home state, the monthly allocation for 12 years is
█- ₦515bn

[4] The TOTAL FAAC allocation for Sokoto State for January - June 2015 (cumulative) is
█- ₦20 Billion
AVERAGE monthly allocation is
N3.5billion.

[5] It may interest us to NOTE that ALL the money Sokoto State has spent since 1999 democracy till today is less than
█- ₦515 billion

█- If this doesn't make your BLOOD BOIL because of SENTIMENTS, nothing will......and you NEED to be scrutinized for witchcraft - Explanation by Pere Sawacha.

And this is just #Dasukigate
We haven't seen #Oritsejaforgate
We have not seen #Nimasagate,
Nor #NigeriaCustomgate
We haven't seen #Oduahgate,
We haven't seen #Diezanigate
Nor have we seen the father of all #gates, #Goodluckgate!

Brace up Nigerians. Grab your tissues and handkerchiefs. We are in for a long period of exposé on the sad scandalous looting of our common wealth by PDP in recent years.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 09, 2015
OnankpaBa:

Pa Chukwudi44, stop supporting bad thing. Give me one reason why Dokpesi and Dasuki should not be hang by firing squad. Did you check the amount involved. It can better the life of you and I.

Wise up bro

Why should Audu, Sylvia, Amechi, Fashola, Tinubu, Sanusi, go free?
Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court by OnankpaBa(m): 11:13am On Dec 09, 2015
jusRadical:

Why should Audu, Sylvia, Amechi, Fashola, Tinubu, Sanusi, go free?

ask me again
Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court by WILL888(m): 11:16am On Dec 09, 2015
This was the sole reason I voted for change.I refuse to be covered with bogus economic figures that add nothing to my life.Jonathan and his cohorts would be brought to justice as God liveth.The era of chop make I chop is over as new sheriff has stepped over and stamped his authority with immediate alacrity.In change I trust!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court by preacherz: 11:23am On Dec 09, 2015
OnankpaBa:
Raymond the Dokpesi....how market? grin grin grin grin

Why not tell AIT to run another hate advert on DSS and Buhari...God will expose you guys all milking our economy.

God don butter ya Bread cheesy
Itz showing in ya voice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omokri: Osinbajo Outshines Buhari, Will Nigerians Want To Go Back To PMB? / Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them / Too Much Talk About Probe, A Distraction, Kukah Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.