Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) (55806 Views)

Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Wears 'Made In Nigeria' Outfit To National Assembly. Photos / Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 09, 2015
StOla:
He is nothing but a low life thug.

But this is what the citizens of Ekiti deserve. I commiserate with them for such good tidings.
Don't you think with your head before you comment? Define Low-Life! Bunch of unreasonable toddlers.
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by Charly68: 1:57pm On Dec 09, 2015
Truth be told,this is too informal for official function..he shouldn't desecrate the office he occupies
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by onatisi(m): 1:57pm On Dec 09, 2015
as long as he is not naked . there is nothing wrong with this dressing
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 09, 2015
mrbillz:
Im yet to figure out what this man has done so far since i came to Ado this month. Maybe he needs time like Buhari. where u dey for ado?

hmmm. Abeg i no need extra dick for now. i have a handful wink
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by JoeCutie(m): 1:59pm On Dec 09, 2015
Otapipia:

"BUDJECT"? Go back to school immediately before it's too late.
You that went to school even before the whites, what have you to substantially show for it?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by Oluwaseyi456(m): 2:02pm On Dec 09, 2015
A simple guy dat knows his ways to deal wit ekitians,stomacth infrastrature pener.ekiti ll remains bhind till jesus come despit hvin doctors nd profs.
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 09, 2015
madridguy:
JOBLESS PEOPLE EVERYWHERE. WHICH EFFECT DID HIS DRESSING HAS ON THE BUDJECT PRESENTATION. IF HE DECIDE TO DRESS LIKE DINO PEOPLE WILL STILL CALL HIM BABALAWO. MAY GOD HELP US.

So People are more interested with his dressing than the content he is presenting? cry cry cry
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by IVORY2009(m): 2:05pm On Dec 09, 2015
irunooboo:

dis boy, u be gay?? Na 21yrs ooo shocked

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by Otapipia: 2:07pm On Dec 09, 2015
JoeCutie:
You that went to school even before the whites, what have you to substantially show for it?

Oh!!! you don't want to know bro. If I mention a few of what you seek to know about me, you will be seriously intimidated. He should just accept the correction and move on. I repeat he needs to go back to school.
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by BABANGBALI: 2:08pm On Dec 09, 2015
he has no respect for the members of the house,the should have walked him out, but because all of them so much beleive in the stomach infrastucture they did not have the gut to do so. Bunch of rogues,being led by a tout cum governor.
i love what i am seeing above my post.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by habiham: 2:10pm On Dec 09, 2015
No be by cloth ... 9ja we need to grow
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by uruoneluv(f): 2:12pm On Dec 09, 2015
Dressing does nt matter is who u are.
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by regginy: 2:13pm On Dec 09, 2015
Fayose only impresses illiterates. He is never in the news for laudable projects, he is either riding bikes, cutting ponmo or insulting the FG

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by madridsta007(m): 2:13pm On Dec 09, 2015
StOla:

But this is what the citizens of Ekiti deserve. I commiserate with them for such good tidings.

What do you want to see? Suit and tie, like the Westerners?

SMH.

Do you know that Steve Jobs (now late), Mark Zuckerberg, Carlos Britos, Chairmen and CEOs of companies with budgets larger than many countries around the world, never went to work dressed with all those tight-fitting garbage?

And their companies stayed and remains profitable. Did you know this? Of course not.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by mrbillz(m): 2:14pm On Dec 09, 2015
irunooboo:

LOL... I aint a dick-head, just a cool niqqa. Only quoted u cos u're in ado. Did i say i am started? tongue
irunooboo:

LOL... I aint a dick-head, just a cool niqqa. Only quoted u cos u're in ado. Did i say i am started?
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by habiham: 2:15pm On Dec 09, 2015
BABANGBALI:
he has no respect for the members of the house,the should have walked him out, but because all of them so much beleive in the stomach infrastucture they did not have the gut to do so. Bunch of rogues,being led by a tout cum governor.
i love what i am seeing above my post.
Maybe you should buy cloth for him or u give him one from yours
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 2:15pm On Dec 09, 2015
Badgers14:
Everything is wrong with that dressing... He is on an official duty and should have dressed as such... Nonsense angry
i wonder ooooo.....the summary of that outfit means "dont take me serious"
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by BABANGBALI: 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2015
habiham:

Maybe you should buy cloth for him or u give him one from yours
sharaaaaaap,you are birds of the same feathers. Your governor na tout,tell him i said so
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by felony101(m): 2:19pm On Dec 09, 2015
everything is wrong.... a state budget this shit only happens in Nigeria... his being a political thug
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2015
StOla:

Low Life thug
Yet you can neva climb half of the height he has climbed:::

::::::Akpoto like u::::
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by BABANGBALI: 2:21pm On Dec 09, 2015
regginy:
Fayose only impresses illiterates. He is never in the news for laudable projects, he is either riding bikes, cutting ponmo or insulting the FG
God bless you jare. You have hit the nail on the head
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by kareemkamil(m): 2:28pm On Dec 09, 2015
We Nigerians, her reason do surprise me at times, that dress is not bad. But if it is foreign governor that dress like this we will not comment on it.
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by Laid2001: 2:29pm On Dec 09, 2015
Person wey wear knikker to visit a first class king of Ekiti people.

what do you expect from him.? He could not allow his cooks to prepare his ponmo, neither does he trust his wife enough to cook his food. hence he combines the cook's job with his at the government house.

In fact he does not want any wife to cheat him from going to market for soup ingredients and fish and he does that by himself as well.

This is a man that probably goes around within the government house stoning lizards to catch up with childhood fun he has missed when he was a little boy.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by lurlah2014(f): 2:29pm On Dec 09, 2015
It's normal with any government worker, cos even on a Monday morning you find them on agbada or iro and buba #all this karishika dressers with no manners
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by unitysheart(m): 2:29pm On Dec 09, 2015
tolexy007:

y ur life b like this? undecided

Please ask Google.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by unitysheart(m): 2:30pm On Dec 09, 2015
Laid2001:
Person wey wear knikker to visit a first class king of Ekiti people.

what do you expect from him.? He could not allow his cooks to prepare his ponmo, neither does he trust his wife enough to cook his food. hence he combines the cook's job with his at the government house.

In fact he does not want any wife to cheat him from going to market for soup ingredients and fish and he does that by himself as well.

This is a man that probably goes around within the government house stoning lizards to catch up with childhood fun he has missed when he was a little boy.

. No mind the mumu.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by horleybrother: 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2015
Simple dress
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by Nellybii: 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2015
samsard:
But a class conscious supposed high society guy/lady like you will almost certainty not achieved what he has achieved, at least not in this life. At most, you may have a successful Nairaland career where the reward is a few likes.

And what has he achieved? Why should he dress like that to present a state budget? This is an insult on Ekiti people. It is an official occasion and not a disco party for God's sake. The day he dresses like this to a meeting of state governors in Abuja. I will take him serious.
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by teebaxy(m): 2:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
Badgers14:
Everything is wrong with that dressing... He is on an official duty and should have dressed as such...
Hin for tie wrapper and wear white singlet on top nau... Nonsense angry
who made it official you...guy dat is the number one citizen in ekiti state
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by Nellybii: 2:33pm On Dec 09, 2015
unitysheart:

. No mind the mumu.

Na real Mumu.Bush man to the core.
Later he will come and claim graduate. mtchewww yeye!! "

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by saint047(m): 2:33pm On Dec 09, 2015
The biggest problem about playing in Europa is you get to play with clubs with names like those in a voters register in Benue

Tsav Ortom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer / Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN / INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.