Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) (55800 Views)

Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Wears 'Made In Nigeria' Outfit To National Assembly. Photos / Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by Draye: 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2015
It shows the members of the state assembly are mere zombies with no control of affairs of the assembly themselves. I also guess from the pattern of elections and their candidatures most of them are either vulcanizers, opc members, area boys and political thugs with no meaningful education background, hence they don't know their onus in the scheme of things
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by saint047(m): 2:36pm On Dec 09, 2015
Summary of Fashola's Press Statement:
1. GEJ had 142 TCN projects ongoing 2. Many 50% completed
Thought they said GEJ didn't do anything?
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by Nellybii: 2:37pm On Dec 09, 2015
teebaxy:
who made it official you...guy dat is the number one citizen in ekiti state

Are you sane at all?
Budget presentation to the state hours of assembly is no more official
Any way I understand. All members of the assembly are his touts that he handpicked.
So they have no say and the are living in bondage. So PMB should wear boxers to National assembly as no 1 citizen
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by gulfer: 2:39pm On Dec 09, 2015
It is now official; Ekiti has gone to the dogs, very soon he will come in arm-less vest and a 3/4 jean short to address his 'dishonorables' lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by Nellybii: 2:41pm On Dec 09, 2015
Draye:
It shows the members of the state assembly are mere zombies with no control of affairs of the assembly themselves. I also guess from the pattern of elections and their candidatures most of them are either vulcanizers, opc members, area boys and political thugs with no meaningful education background, hence they don't know their onus in the scheme of things

You are 110% correct.
He has no regards for them at all because they are his property. Handpicked and installed singlehandedly by him. They are worse than rubber stamp.
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by Ebenezerk2: 2:42pm On Dec 09, 2015
Some Nigerians are having problems, if he dresses well, you will still talk, Nigeria mentality, come and see the way president Obama dresses
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by teebaxy(m): 2:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
Nellybii:

Are you sane at all?
Budget presentation to the state hours of assembly is no more official
Any way I understand. All members of the assembly are his touts that he handpicked.
So they have no say and the are living in bondage. So PMB should wear boxers to National assembly as no 1 citizen
I like people like you, you know what is right but u gat no opportunity to execute it...keep wearing your suit and tie in poverty...wise up. Official is a thing from the mind. Dressing good is naturally to boost ur confident but this man is confident dressing this way....what else do want

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by tpiar: 2:49pm On Dec 09, 2015

He should leave all that for the yung uns who are trying to impress all these small small girls.
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by samsard(m): 2:49pm On Dec 09, 2015
Nellybii:

And what has he achieved? Why should he dress like that to present a state budget? This is an insult on Ekiti people. It is an official occasion and not a disco party for God's sake. The day he dresses like this to a meeting of state governors in Abuja. I will take him serious.
I don't support his dressing to the state assembly in that manner either. It was obviously too casual for the occasion.
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by jorlons(m): 2:51pm On Dec 09, 2015
irunooboo:
This man has made runs difficult in Ado with his ponmo and fish governance. to hustle this days come hard. time to relocate to dick-ville to make some dough smiley
Your comments tho
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by Ayoemrys(m): 2:55pm On Dec 09, 2015
olufemimajek:
Very silly governor! Wearing a polo to an official gathering... i weep for Ekiti ppl....
oook good,continue weeping, wait,let me give you a bucket
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by Kingbusssy(m): 2:55pm On Dec 09, 2015
Fayose the talkative
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by ritux: 2:56pm On Dec 09, 2015
At least I prefer his dressing to Bubu Ajala Mr DauraDullardinho's constant black which he wears to all his Tourism locations.
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 09, 2015
irunooboo:

hmmm. Abeg i no need extra dick for now. i have a handful wink

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 09, 2015
byrron:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

na so na. before u know d mumu go send pm grin
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by pradof(m): 3:03pm On Dec 09, 2015
irunooboo:
This man has made runs difficult in Ado with his ponmo and fish governance. to hustle this days come hard. time to relocate to dick-ville to make some dough smiley

Bobooyii kilo n sie na? Shey normal
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by tiredface: 3:07pm On Dec 09, 2015
ONE OF FEW YORUBA PEOPLE I LOVE AND ADMIRE. I'M NOT A YORUBA MAN SIR BUT I LOVE YOU. YOU MAKE MANY OF US PROUD. GOD WILL CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU SIR, AMEN
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 09, 2015
If Buhari puts on this kind of casual wear to Senate, it's these same guys hailing Fayose that will 1st crucify him. What's simplicity in that you don't have a sense of going for an official assignment? Next time he visits the assembly Mr Fayose or is it Oluwayose should go in boxer and undies pls so we can be really convinced he's very simple

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 09, 2015
irunooboo:
blame buhari 4ur misfortune nt fayose,....u r a pretty gal
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 09, 2015
Otapipia:

Oh!!! you don't want to know bro. If I mention a few of what you seek to know about me, you will be seriously intimidated. He should just accept the correction and move on. I repeat he needs to go back to school.

You didn't correct him in anyway!
So asking someone to go back to school because he spelt a word wrongly is your idea of what correction is? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I humbly submit that you should also go back to school to learn what correction is and how to correct people.
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 09, 2015
irunooboo:

na so na. before u know d mumu go send pm grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by yelebani: 3:10pm On Dec 09, 2015
what do you expect from a senior area boy
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by Praisemuyi(m): 3:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
Very correct
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by FuckTheMod: 3:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
HES JUST A SIMPLE GUY.............
He is a simple dolt and a senile old foól.
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by FuckTheMod: 3:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
HES JUST A SIMPLE GUY.............
He is a simple dolt and a senile old foól.
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by loomer: 3:34pm On Dec 09, 2015
BADNEAT:
I think he dressed too casual for such an official occasion

There's nothing about being too casual as long as it's smart. Nai make oyibo life easy so
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by tomakint: 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2015
pesinfada:
blame buhari 4ur misfortune nt fayose,....u r a pretty gal
'Pretty gal' you call 'him' cheesy cheesy OK then.
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2015
tomakint:
'Pretty gal' you call 'him' cheesy cheesy OK then.
Do u ve problem wit dat?
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by shreck(m): 4:05pm On Dec 09, 2015
BADNEAT:
I think he dressed too casual for such an official occasion
there is no official dress code in politics.
What is required is that no body part, limb,bosom, is exposed otherwise.
As they say now, he is neither politically incorrect or politically correct.
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by wiwa96(m): 4:05pm On Dec 09, 2015
HE SHOULD HAVE WORN A CAP ATLEAST TO MAKE IT LOOK SOMEHOW #boro
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by adeoba2008(m): 4:14pm On Dec 09, 2015
You npeople should leave Fayose alone...
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by Fumbaby: 4:43pm On Dec 09, 2015
No vex he had intention of going to market that's why he had to dress casual

Ekiti people how market?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olujonwo, Obasanjo's Son Embracing His Father After Declaring Support For Buhari / Doyin Okupe Carting Away His Property From Asokoro, Abuja (photos) / Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.