Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,183 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

How Jonathan, Iweala Illegally Diverted N61.4B Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Premium T - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Jonathan, Iweala Illegally Diverted N61.4B Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Premium T (31154 Views)

Abu Ali’s Death: "Why Boko Haram Is Killing More Nigerian Soldiers" - Premium T / Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation / Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Jonathan, Iweala Illegally Diverted N61.4B Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Premium T by AnanseK(m): 4:40pm On Dec 09, 2015
And they still insist that this reckless woman is an expert in finance, misguiding the dumb president and laundering huge sums of money -Simply RAPlNG the country to near death.

3 Likes

Re: How Jonathan, Iweala Illegally Diverted N61.4B Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Premium T by seunmsg(m): 4:41pm On Dec 09, 2015
chukwudi44:
Enough of this silly blackmail!! We were here when Buhari approved the distribution of over N500Billion to state Governors without seeking approval from the national assembly!! As long as the said money was not embezzled,there is no crime here!! The NSA is a federal agency and the money recovered belongs to the FG,so there is nothing wrong is appropriatingg the money for the procurement of arms through the NSA especially as the country was suffering from the boko haram menace!!

The questions we should be asking is "was the money used for the purpose to which it was deployed" Anyother other than this is mere media rant!!

BTW the SW media can rant from now till 2019,Buhari would not summon enough courage to invite GEJ for questioning.Take it from me

Stop lying old man, PMB did not share any N500billion to state without appropriation. State were given what belongs to them from the dividends paid by NLNG and bail out funds for state owing salaries was a loan packaged by CBN. It was never sourced from the federal governments coffers.

Again, it's a crime to spend money without appropriation. When you have emergency issues to deal with, you source money from the contingency fund and not dip your hands into funds that have not been appropriated by the National assembly.

4 Likes

Re: How Jonathan, Iweala Illegally Diverted N61.4B Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Premium T by harristo(m): 4:41pm On Dec 09, 2015
seunmsg:

She approved the payment of billions of naira without National assembly's appropriation, that's a clear violation of the constitution and federal governments financial regulations. That's not so smart if you ask me.

Of course, she would approve trillions of nairas to be diverted to her master Gej's account, but would block opposition guys like oshiomole from borrowing just one billion naira.

This why oshiomole hates her gut. And I too, because even if she didn't steal money for herself, she helped her master Gej to steal money.

One of her main job as minister of finance was the facilitation and covering up of Gej's looting.

1 Like

Re: How Jonathan, Iweala Illegally Diverted N61.4B Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Premium T by samplegirl(f): 4:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
If you want to know the authenticity of this thread check the profile of the poster, one boko haram called ibnsultan.
Re: How Jonathan, Iweala Illegally Diverted N61.4B Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Premium T by diegwu01: 4:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
No need to Bash GEJ here..He didnt know or perhaps he forgot. he was supposed to see approval b4 disbursing the funds. Let Forgive him, it was a mistake. undecided
Re: How Jonathan, Iweala Illegally Diverted N61.4B Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Premium T by adanny01(m): 4:49pm On Dec 09, 2015
jogojogo:
Still can"t believe all these news concerning missing fund during the last regime.......but I need to state that if these news are by 10% true, then ex president Jonathan (GEJ) would have been the worst thing to have happened to Nigeria as the guy always present an innocent look and appearance.

He was just incapable of handling things. He had no personal vision for the country no will to do anything. He was just a president with so much power but had no agenda.
Re: How Jonathan, Iweala Illegally Diverted N61.4B Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Premium T by Massdamm(m): 4:50pm On Dec 09, 2015
Chai nija politicians no dy karry last to hell wit every1 of them....
Re: How Jonathan, Iweala Illegally Diverted N61.4B Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Premium T by gretblue: 4:50pm On Dec 09, 2015
Irony of a Nation.Looted fund Re looted. shocked
Re: How Jonathan, Iweala Illegally Diverted N61.4B Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Premium T by harristo(m): 4:50pm On Dec 09, 2015
chukwudi44:
Enough of this silly blackmail!! We were here when Buhari approved the distribution of over N500Billion to state Governors without seeking approval from the national assembly!! As long as the said money was not embezzled,there is no crime here!! The NSA is a federal agency and the money recovered belongs to the FG,so there is nothing wrong is appropriatingg the money for the procurement of arms through the NSA especially as the country was suffering from the boko haram menace!!

The questions we should be asking is "was the money used for the purpose to which it was deployed" Anyother other than this is mere media rant!!

BTW the SW media can rant from now till 2019,Buhari would not summon enough courage to invite GEJ for questioning.Take it from me

You are asking if money that was diverted to Dasuki was used appropraitely undecided Have you been following news recently?

1 Like

Re: How Jonathan, Iweala Illegally Diverted N61.4B Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Premium T by joseph1832(m): 4:50pm On Dec 09, 2015
Loot, theft and corruption. And some people still call jonathan their hero. What a mess!
Re: How Jonathan, Iweala Illegally Diverted N61.4B Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Premium T by bigass123(m): 4:52pm On Dec 09, 2015
[size=18pt]Who else is in doubt GEJ is a thief?
Slow looking people are the best thieves.
Quote me in Aso Rock
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: How Jonathan, Iweala Illegally Diverted N61.4B Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Premium T by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 09, 2015
seunmsg:

Stop lying old man, PMB did not share any N500billion to state without appropriation. State were given what belongs to them from the dividends paid by NLNG and bail out funds for state owing salaries was a loan packaged by CBN. It was never sourced from the federal governments coffers.

Again, it's a crime to spend money without appropriation. When you have emergency issues to deal with, you source money from the contingency fund and not dip your hands into funds that have not been appropriated by the National assembly.

You are bloody and pathetic liar!!! I shudder at your attempt to lie about what just recently happened in the full glare of the entire country!! The bail out funds was not appropriated by the national assembly!! I remember a SE legislator took Buhari to court on the matter
Re: How Jonathan, Iweala Illegally Diverted N61.4B Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Premium T by harristo(m): 4:54pm On Dec 09, 2015
gretblue:
Irony of a Nation.Looted fund Re looted. shocked

Gej is the devil here. As far as he was concerned, he and his generals must loot everything lootable, including recovered loots. Mtcheeew
Re: How Jonathan, Iweala Illegally Diverted N61.4B Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Premium T by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 09, 2015
harristo:

You are asking if money that was diverted to Dasuki was used appropraitely undecided Have you been following news recently?

I dont follow the SW propaganda media!! What i want to follow is the court proceedings!! When the trial proper starts ww would know who is saying the truth between the EFCC ,The Mgbati media and Dasuki.

People do not get convicted on the pages of newspapers!! We have heard it before when after all the media razzmatazz all the DSS could come up with was illegal possession of firearms!!

If you say Dasuki and others stole money,come to court and substantiate your claims.

1 Like

Re: How Jonathan, Iweala Illegally Diverted N61.4B Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Premium T by ayclem01(m): 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2015
seunmsg:

. Tel Mr chikwudi44 again and again is like he has not be in Nigeria since or a do my DAT didn't just wanna get d right information. Tnx for correcting him.
Re: How Jonathan, Iweala Illegally Diverted N61.4B Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Premium T by mazzi: 4:58pm On Dec 09, 2015
Deceiving their zombies not me.biko how much is fuel now?
Re: How Jonathan, Iweala Illegally Diverted N61.4B Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Premium T by adanny01(m): 4:58pm On Dec 09, 2015
diegwu01:
No need to Bash GEJ here..He didnt know or perhaps he forgot. he was supposed to see approval b4 disbursing the funds. Let Forgive him, it was a mistake. undecided

My 2 coins in this matter is that, since Iweala sought GEJ's approval to withdraw the cash and she went ahead to write him stating that he should monitor its use, she wanted to stay clear of the heat. She probably was force by powers beyond her such as that of GEJ. But for GEJ to approve that money he either knew what was up or was simply dumb (no offence to GEJ). Most times i wonder what he actually was thinking doing the stuff he did.

1 Like

Re: How Jonathan, Iweala Illegally Diverted N61.4B Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Premium T by callmenow: 4:59pm On Dec 09, 2015
Neither Jonathan nor Okonjo Iweala committed any offence. Oshiomole was wrong. The president can move money around to address issues not for seen by tiered procurement. Political illiterates and the likes of premium times and Sahara reporters go for sensationalism to smear our former leaders. Dasuki was right to request for the money. Jonathan was right to approve. What and how the money was spent should be audited cogently and impartially. Leave Okonjo Iweala out of this witch hunt.

1 Like

Re: How Jonathan, Iweala Illegally Diverted N61.4B Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Premium T by 247notire(m): 5:00pm On Dec 09, 2015
The funny thing is that OBJ, IBB, the Abacha family, Atiku and the rest of the monumental thieves we've had will be laughing at us all. They are living grand off our commonwealth and no one ever fingers them. It's all good. Any one found guilty of corruption should be made to return every single dime.
Re: How Jonathan, Iweala Illegally Diverted N61.4B Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Premium T by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:00pm On Dec 09, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

GEJ will not be arrested. Search for Obj's most recent letter to him and read between the lines.
You think Obasanjo himself is safe from being prosecuted?
Re: How Jonathan, Iweala Illegally Diverted N61.4B Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Premium T by smogup: 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2015
Jonathan is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria after corruption. Quote me anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: How Jonathan, Iweala Illegally Diverted N61.4B Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Premium T by callmenow: 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2015
adanny01:

My 2 coins in this matter is that, since Iweala sought GEJ's approval to withdraw the cash and she went ahead to write him stating that he should monitor its use, she wanted to stay clear of the heat. She probably was force by powers beyond her such as that of GEJ. But for GEJ to approve that money he either knew what was up or was simply dumb (no offence to GEJ). Most times i wonder what he actually was thinking doing the stuff he did.

GEJ has every right to approve this money to get the necessary arms to Nigeria soldiers to liberate chibok girls which ultimately cost him his presidency. He was far from dumb or clueless. Keep your two coins in your pocket next time GeJ was topical.

1 Like

Re: How Jonathan, Iweala Illegally Diverted N61.4B Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Premium T by callmenow: 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2015
smogup:
Jonathan is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria after corruption. Quote me anywhere.

Get a job! Stop hallucinating. Has Nigeria become better for you now that Buhari is in power?
Re: How Jonathan, Iweala Illegally Diverted N61.4B Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Premium T by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2015
adanny01:

He was just incapable of handling things. He had no personal vision for the country no will to do anything. He was just a president with so much power but had no agenda.

So the illiterate Buhari is the one with agenda baa? I guess his agenda will be to drive the naira to exchane N400 to the dollar before he leaves office!! What has he done since he came on board six months ago.

1 Like

Re: How Jonathan, Iweala Illegally Diverted N61.4B Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Premium T by israelchinedu: 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2015
jona is so corupt
Re: How Jonathan, Iweala Illegally Diverted N61.4B Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Premium T by mbulela: 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2015
enough of this boring story.
Re: How Jonathan, Iweala Illegally Diverted N61.4B Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Premium T by 8unit(f): 5:09pm On Dec 09, 2015
omenka:
Sometimes, it's nearly impossible seeing even a single thing the Big Nosed Otuoke Drunk&rd did right in this country, forget his concession of defeat at the polls.

Never seen such a daft criminal all my life. angry

@IbnSultaan: your source is missing.

i thought MB said Abacha never looted. Which money again was being recovered?
Re: How Jonathan, Iweala Illegally Diverted N61.4B Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Premium T by callmenow: 5:15pm On Dec 09, 2015
seunmsg:

This explanation is putrid, lame and very annoying. Can you withdraw this your nauseating commentary from this forum. Why are you trying to tell us something that has so many interpretations, meaning and semantics. Your explanation is plumbing new depths in 'dumbness'. Please read up on appropriation. Obasanjo and Umar YAR'ADUA all moved money around in times of emergency. So has Buhari. But that is not the issue. My bone of contention is the mob mentality of people in these fora.

1 Like

Re: How Jonathan, Iweala Illegally Diverted N61.4B Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Premium T by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 09, 2015
e no go ever better 4 PDP for this life,GEJ should be invited for questioning, Peace hero title can go to hell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose, Femi Fani-Kayode, Mimiko, Gbenga Daniel, Ooni At Yoruba Summit In Ibadan / EFCC Opens New Office In Ilorin, Kwara. Nigerians React / Peter Obi Or Sampson Uchenna Charles: Who Is LP's Presidential Candidate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.