Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,281 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

How Jonathan, Iweala Illegally Diverted N61.4B Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Premium T - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Jonathan, Iweala Illegally Diverted N61.4B Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Premium T (31159 Views)

Abu Ali’s Death: "Why Boko Haram Is Killing More Nigerian Soldiers" - Premium T / Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation / Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Jonathan, Iweala Illegally Diverted N61.4B Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Premium T by shugaboy6102(m): 6:06am On Dec 10, 2015
chukwudi44:
Enough of this silly blackmail!! We were here when Buhari approved the distribution of over N500Billion to state Governors without seeking approval from the national assembly!! As long as the said money was not embezzled,there is no crime here!! The NSA is a federal agency and the money recovered belongs to the FG,so there is nothing wrong is appropriatingg the money for the procurement of arms through the NSA especially as the country was suffering from the boko haram menace!!

The questions we should be asking is "was the money used for the purpose to which it was deployed" Anyother other than this is mere media rant!!

BTW the SW media can rant from now till 2019,Buhari would not summon enough courage to invite GEJ for questioning.Take it from me
thank you for making so much sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Jonathan, Iweala Illegally Diverted N61.4B Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Premium T by shugaboy6102(m): 6:11am On Dec 10, 2015
chukwudi44:
As far as I am concerned,No crime was committed here!! Nigeria was facing an onslaught of the boko haram menace and GEJ requested NOI to move some of the funds recovered from Abacha to the NSA for the procurement of arms to fight the boko haram insurgents!!

The only question we should be asking here is "was the money actually used to procure the weapons" if yes then there is no crime here.

Earlier in the year,Buhari approved over N500billion as bailout packages foe states without recourse to the National assembly!!! Enough of all these media blackmail.
thanks again brother your views are sensible but some ppl may think u are a GEJ supporter instead they won't know u are on the part of fair play
Re: How Jonathan, Iweala Illegally Diverted N61.4B Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Premium T by shugaboy6102(m): 6:14am On Dec 10, 2015
seunmsg:

Stop lying old man, PMB did not share any N500billion to state without appropriation. State were given what belongs to them from the dividends paid by NLNG and bail out funds for state owing salaries was a loan packaged by CBN. It was never sourced from the federal governments coffers.
pls educate me:who controls the CBN? Because u just shot ursef in the foot by saying that the CBN packaged loans for states that couldn't pay salaries and not the FG.
Re: How Jonathan, Iweala Illegally Diverted N61.4B Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Premium T by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 10, 2015
mrmetoo1:
I'm conflicted, I really honestly don't want GEJ to be arrested but these guys didn't do well. If they can work out a deal with him where he's secretly questioned, he secretly returns some money I'll be very ok with that. Only problem is as long as these cases are out there, his name will always be mentioned as a part of it.
if u broda dey sambisa u go sabi how far ...u kno hw many don dey fatherless motherless because of his cluelessness
Re: How Jonathan, Iweala Illegally Diverted N61.4B Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Premium T by GOFRONT(m): 8:43am On Dec 10, 2015
If This GEJ administration Had not been Truncated, These evil and barbaric act of looting our Money wuld not be Xposed and this ImPUNITy will Continue. Boys in my Area be Crying "No money, No money", APC govt Hard"There is enuf Money wen GEJ waz president". What money are they talkin about?? Siphoned money, Looted money Diverted money by leaders of GEJ administration. Gullible Boys n Girls.......Gofront!!!
Re: How Jonathan, Iweala Illegally Diverted N61.4B Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Premium T by bamite(m): 9:02am On Dec 10, 2015
LordVarys:

Indeed, OBJ said something about him using his upcoming foundation to make up for his wrongs or something like that. Heard the Nat Peace Committee and Danjuma And OBJ and Co made a deal for him because he conceded or something like that. Na dem Sabi anyway.
For Okonjo she has plausible deniability, she made a routine financial approval as requested by her boss the president and asked him to monitor it's expenditure.
She neither spent or received a dime.
please can i get a link to that letter or something?
Re: How Jonathan, Iweala Illegally Diverted N61.4B Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Premium T by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 10, 2015
madridguy:
GEJ GREAT HERO IN CORRUPTION.
prophet Mohammed is also a great hero in child molestation
Re: How Jonathan, Iweala Illegally Diverted N61.4B Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Premium T by kaboninc(m): 9:51am On Dec 10, 2015
This is how Premium Times goes aboout distorting, misrepresenting and feeding false news information to the public. Here is the first sentence of this report: "The immediate past Minister of Finance, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, illegally approved the transfer of....." and here is another part of the rubbish story: "In a January 30, 2015 letter, Mr. Jonathan approved the transfer.".

So who approved the transfer? Dr. NOI or GEJ? Or are they scared to say that it was GEJ who "illegally approved the transfer"?

A bunch of irresponsible news journalists.
Re: How Jonathan, Iweala Illegally Diverted N61.4B Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Premium T by princeattah1: 9:53am On Dec 10, 2015
jorlons:
I have never required any futher proof, to strenghten my confidence, in the decision I took to vote out the 'PDP robbery gang'; these reassuring realities, clear shows how right I was in that decision. Is anybody still in doubt, that GEJ would have left us totally paralyzed?
Re: How Jonathan, Iweala Illegally Diverted N61.4B Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Premium T by WaffenSS(m): 10:00am On Dec 10, 2015
mrmetoo1:
I'm conflicted, I really honestly don't want GEJ to be arrested ....

Why?

Is he one of those 'sacred cows' we keep hearing about?

Justice is not selective.
Re: How Jonathan, Iweala Illegally Diverted N61.4B Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Premium T by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 10, 2015
Does NSA report to a Finance Minister ?

Who is this illiterate journalist ?
Re: How Jonathan, Iweala Illegally Diverted N61.4B Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Premium T by mrmetoo1: 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2015
WaffenSS:

Why?

Is he one of those 'sacred cows' we keep hearing about?

Justice is not selective.

He's not a sacred cow per se but it'll cause a lot of distraction. For the sake of sanity.
Re: How Jonathan, Iweala Illegally Diverted N61.4B Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Premium T by mrmetoo1: 4:18pm On Dec 10, 2015
adeotiabdulaziz:
if u broda dey sambisa u go sabi how far ...u kno hw many don dey fatherless motherless because of his cluelessness

Honestly not trying to just let the guy go for the sake of it, I just believe it might derail the progress being made to fight these animals. People ate going to come out say he's trying to destroy his opponent, people will use that reason to get violent. This isn't because he doesn't deserve it
Re: How Jonathan, Iweala Illegally Diverted N61.4B Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Premium T by mrmetoo1: 4:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
Toks2008:

Gbam!

Just that in as much as Nigerians want this man to be spared,it seems his inclusion in all these revelations are just too much for us to overlook...Too bad

Way too much. NOI basically washed her hands off and told GEJ he's responsible for how the money is spent or misspent. So if evidence shows the funds were missing that means he knew about it and basically was a part of it.
Re: How Jonathan, Iweala Illegally Diverted N61.4B Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Premium T by WaffenSS(m): 6:22pm On Dec 10, 2015
mrmetoo1:

He's not a sacred cow per se but it'll cause a lot of distraction. For the sake of sanity.

That's a lousy excuse. Since when is the law selective?
Re: How Jonathan, Iweala Illegally Diverted N61.4B Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Premium T by mrmetoo1: 7:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
WaffenSS:

That's a lousy excuse. Since when is the law selective?

I never thought I'll be accused of making excuses for GEJ but that's just the way I see it.

P.S. I'm not a GEJ supporter in anyway, I'll always just stand on the side I think is best for the country, however, I could be wrong
Re: How Jonathan, Iweala Illegally Diverted N61.4B Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Premium T by WaffenSS(m): 8:31pm On Dec 10, 2015
mrmetoo1:

I never thought I'll be accused of making excuses for GEJ but that's just the way I see it.

P.S. I'm not a GEJ supporter in anyway, I'll always just stand on the side I think is best for the country, however, I could be wrong

You're wrong and you know it.

No one should be above the law. It's a primitive African mentality to presume an ex president is unaccountable to the people.

Everyone, even buhari himself, must not be shielded from nemesis if found short.
Re: How Jonathan, Iweala Illegally Diverted N61.4B Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Premium T by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 10, 2015
WaffenSS:

You're wrong and you know it.

No one should be above the law. It's a primitive African mentality to presume an ex president is unaccountable to the people.

Everyone, even buhari himself, must not be shielded from nemesis if found short.

If you want the naira to exchange N1000 to a dollar go and arrest GEJ!! All this noise would end online after a while
Re: How Jonathan, Iweala Illegally Diverted N61.4B Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Premium T by WaffenSS(m): 2:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
chukwudi44:

If you want the naira to exchange N1000 to a dollar go and arrest GEJ!! All this noise would end online after a while

Of all the brainless zombies making little sense in this forum, you're the worst.

All the time wasted in the sun marching for Biafra must've fried the remaining few of your brain cells.

Senile old fool.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court To Ademola Adeleke: Show Your Certificate If You Have Any / Phase1 Of Nigeria- Morocco Gas Pipeline Project Nears Completion. PICTURES. / APC Governors Storm Katsina On Four Chartered Planes As They Meet With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.