Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,048 members, 7,825,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Help A Sex Starved Wife. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Sex Starved Wife. (6499 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) / Sex Starved Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help A Sex Starved Wife. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 09, 2015
ezeigbo194:

Some people have lived without it since they were born so sex is over rated
Yes it is overrated

1 Like

Re: Help A Sex Starved Wife. by musicwriter(m): 9:15pm On Dec 09, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Lol... @ your last line!

Well, maybe I will consider going celibate when I turn 75 grin

And I was living in Togo republic then o!. If you know Togo or our neighboring countries, you'll know how promiscuous the society could be.

1. I was there when my mother passed (or what they call death). The very second she passed, I told someone by my side that my mother is dead. And first thing he asked me was "how do you know?". I told him believe it or not that's true. Few minutes later my phone rang and it was a call from Nigeria, it was my junior brother calling. Of course, I knew what he was going to say. And he said it. Mum just passed.

2. There was a friend living with me then, but he did something really wrong and I told him what will happen to him. Within a week it happened exactly as I told him. He was scared, so he packed his bag and left my house. Two days later he and his gang came back to accuse me of being a member of a high powered occultic group and that if anything happen to him in Togo that I'm responsible. Very funny.

E.t.c.
Re: Help A Sex Starved Wife. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 09, 2015
Oyind17:
Sex is not everything in life, someone of us lived without it for more than a year and we're still alive.

I don't know what more to say than to ask her to be patient.
She's married nah. It's different
Re: Help A Sex Starved Wife. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 09, 2015
Abbykem:
She's married nah. It's different
OK
Re: Help A Sex Starved Wife. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:22pm On Dec 09, 2015
I'm even suspecting you sef
musicwriter:

And I was living in Togo republic then o!. If you know Togo or our neighboring countries, you'll know how promiscuous the society could be.

1. I was there when my mother passed (or what they call death). The very second she passed, I told someone by my side that my mother is dead. And first thing he asked me was "how do you know?". I told him believe it or not that's true. Few minutes later my phone rang and it was a call from Nigeria, it was my junior brother calling. Of course, I knew what he was going to say. And he said it. Mum just passed.

2. There was a friend living with me then, but he did something really wrong and I told him what will happen to him. Within a week it happened exactly as I told him. He was scared, so he packed his bag and left my house. Two days later he and his gang came back to accuse me of being a member of a high powered occultic group and that if anything happen to him in Togo that I'm responsible. Very funny.

E.t.c.
Re: Help A Sex Starved Wife. by musicwriter(m): 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2015
grin grin grin
TonyeBarcanista:
I'm even suspecting you sef
Re: Help A Sex Starved Wife. by Imortal001: 9:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
ssoftappless:
my brother what is wrong?
only her husband knows whats wrong..
Re: Help A Sex Starved Wife. by Xmen149(m): 9:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
If you keep chicken as a pet,one day you will eat it...op,i hope you understand
Re: Help A Sex Starved Wife. by happyjuliet(f): 9:52pm On Dec 09, 2015
op are both of u ok ?
Re: Help A Sex Starved Wife. by flokii: 10:42pm On Dec 09, 2015
ssoftappless:
Based on true life story, "a married friend of mine just confided in me that her husband is denying her of sex, "she said her husband no longer loves sex again and that for three months now she has not had sex, "she is asking me what she should do, because she badly wants it, "should she cheat on the husband or she should just remain faithful as a good wife? "cc lalasticlala, ishilove, dominique

You sure say d woman never start to dey seduce you?.

this one wey you carry her matter for head so..
Re: Help A Sex Starved Wife. by ssoftappless(m): 11:48pm On Dec 09, 2015
happyjuliet:
op are both of u ok ?
yes why?
Re: Help A Sex Starved Wife. by ssoftappless(m): 11:49pm On Dec 09, 2015
flokii:

You sure say d woman never start to dey seduce you?.
this one wey you carry her matter for head so..
NO
Re: Help A Sex Starved Wife. by NemzySeries(m): 12:05am On Dec 10, 2015
Oyind17:
Sex is not everything in life, someone of us lived without it for more than a year and we're still alive.

I don't know what more to say than to ask her to be patient.
mr abstainer dis is Marriage no a relationship abeg.....if shez patient or kips quiet were else do u want her to av it if not nw dat d marriage is still young & d body full of energy?
Re: Help A Sex Starved Wife. by flokii: 12:05am On Dec 10, 2015
ssoftappless:
NO

very soon she will... that's how it starts
na small small... jst be careful around her
Re: Help A Sex Starved Wife. by ssoftappless(m): 12:20am On Dec 10, 2015
flokii:

very soon she will... that's how it starts
na small small... jst be careful around her
oh thanks for the advice
Re: Help A Sex Starved Wife. by Julietcutie(f): 2:33am On Dec 10, 2015
ssoftappless:
Based on true life story, "a married friend of mine just confided in me that her husband is denying her of sex, "she said her husband no longer loves sex again and that for three months now she has not had sex, "she is asking me what she should do, because she badly wants it, "should she cheat on the husband or she should just remain faithful as a good wife?
she should get a intimacy gadget or Love Machine its better Dan cheating God would understand
Re: Help A Sex Starved Wife. by obowunmi(m): 2:49am On Dec 10, 2015
Call me 08187719489
Re: Help A Sex Starved Wife. by Tundeiab(m): 4:39am On Dec 10, 2015
ssoftappless:
my dear she said nothing happened between them that he suddenly lost interest in sex
Then you can't rule out the possibility of the man having an affair outside marriage.
Re: Help A Sex Starved Wife. by Nobody: 5:47am On Dec 10, 2015
NemzySeries:

mr abstainer dis is Marriage no a relationship abeg.....if shez patient or kips quiet were else do u want her to av it if not nw dat d marriage is still young & d body full of energy?
Re: Help A Sex Starved Wife. by saintfellow(m): 6:18am On Dec 10, 2015
NO CMM
Re: Help A Sex Starved Wife. by saintfellow(m): 6:19am On Dec 10, 2015
nawa
Re: Help A Sex Starved Wife. by saintfellow(m): 6:20am On Dec 10, 2015
Julietcutie:

she should get a intimacy gadget or Love Machine its better Dan cheating God would understand
SMH
Re: Help A Sex Starved Wife. by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 10, 2015
fellowship:
U dont think before u type, now u cant even defend ur comment, all this dull brains mehnn
why should I think? I am not interested in saying more than I've said. if I share my story it will help many but I not ready to do that.
Re: Help A Sex Starved Wife. by saintfellow(m): 6:28am On Dec 10, 2015
nice
Re: Help A Sex Starved Wife. by Nobody: 6:30am On Dec 10, 2015
fellowship:
hmmmm well what u said makes no sense
Whatever! move on to the next post
Re: Help A Sex Starved Wife. by saintfellow(m): 6:32am On Dec 10, 2015
hmm
Re: Help A Sex Starved Wife. by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 10, 2015
fellowship:
what is dis olosho typing?
Why the insult?
Re: Help A Sex Starved Wife. by ssoftappless(m): 6:35am On Dec 10, 2015
fellowship:
I think ure right
U miss road?
Re: Help A Sex Starved Wife. by ssoftappless(m): 6:36am On Dec 10, 2015
fellowship:
what is dis olosho typing?
guy calm down
Re: Help A Sex Starved Wife. by saintfellow(m): 6:37am On Dec 10, 2015
hm
Re: Help A Sex Starved Wife. by saintfellow(m): 6:38am On Dec 10, 2015
ok
Re: Help A Sex Starved Wife. by ssoftappless(m): 6:42am On Dec 10, 2015
fellowship:
ARE U STUUPID OR WHAT?
NO im not, im only telling u to calm down

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

As A Man, What Is Your Pride?. What Lifts Your Spirit And Boosts Your Ego?. / Lady With Gigantic Boobs And Fat Camel Toe Causes Commotion On Twitter (photos) / "6 Things Every Woman Will Fall For... No Matter What"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.