Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Help A Sex Starved Wife. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Sex Starved Wife. (6475 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) / Sex Starved Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Sex Starved Wife. by ssoftappless(m): 6:26pm On Dec 09, 2015
Based on true life story, "a married friend of mine just confided in me that her husband is denying her of sex, "she said her husband no longer loves sex again and that for three months now she has not had sex, "she is asking me what she should do, because she badly wants it, "should she cheat on the husband or she should just remain faithful as a good wife?

1 Like

Re: Help A Sex Starved Wife. by Pucaxo(m): 6:27pm On Dec 09, 2015
Who on earth confides such info to a JAMBITE?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help A Sex Starved Wife. by Imortal001: 6:27pm On Dec 09, 2015
Something is wrong sommewhere.....
Re: Help A Sex Starved Wife. by Pucaxo(m): 6:29pm On Dec 09, 2015
Imortal001:
Na wash..
Re: Help A Sex Starved Wife. by ssoftappless(m): 6:29pm On Dec 09, 2015
Imortal001:
my brother what is wrong?
Re: Help A Sex Starved Wife. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 09, 2015
I don't know what more to say than to ask her to be patient.

1 Like

Re: Help A Sex Starved Wife. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
Whatever gets her rocks off.

1 Like

Re: Help A Sex Starved Wife. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:35pm On Dec 09, 2015
@OP tell her to PM Donphilopus or High Chief Truckpusher.. grin
Re: Help A Sex Starved Wife. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:36pm On Dec 09, 2015
Oyind17:
Sex is not everything in life, someone of us lived without it for more than a year and we're still alive.

More than one year? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Help A Sex Starved Wife. by ssoftappless(m): 6:36pm On Dec 09, 2015
Oyind17:
Sex is not everything in life, someone of us lived without it for more than a year and we're still alive.

@one year!! she is just 26, they just got married, this year and u know sex is usually in excess these times
Re: Help A Sex Starved Wife. by ssoftappless(m): 6:38pm On Dec 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Whatever gets her rocks off.
this is not an advice

1 Like

Re: Help A Sex Starved Wife. by excellencyabia1: 6:39pm On Dec 09, 2015
There are alot of things to talk about is this issue. What really happenned before the husband become emotional dead
Re: Help A Sex Starved Wife. by ssoftappless(m): 6:41pm On Dec 09, 2015
excellencyabia1:
There are alot of things to talk about is this issue. What really happenned before the husband become emotional dead
my dear she said nothing happened between them that he suddenly lost interest in sex
Re: Help A Sex Starved Wife. by Twill92: 6:42pm On Dec 09, 2015
huh

Re: Help A Sex Starved Wife. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 09, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Tonye u still dey this Nl? why u open mouth
Re: Help A Sex Starved Wife. by Imortal001: 6:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
ssoftappless:
only the husband of ur friend knows what is wrong, so ur friend need to pet her husband to know what is really wrong with him lately for denying her sex? because am nt gonna advice her to look for sex somewhere; no, not me, u nt gonna hear dat frm me
Re: Help A Sex Starved Wife. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
ssoftappless:
this is not an advice

Ok
Re: Help A Sex Starved Wife. by Imortal001: 6:48pm On Dec 09, 2015
ssoftappless:
only the husband of ur friend knows what is wrong, so ur friend need to pet her husband to know what is really wrong with him lately for denying her sex? because am nt gonna advice her to look for sex somewhere; no, not me, u nt gonna hear dat frm me....
Re: Help A Sex Starved Wife. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 09, 2015
ssoftappless:
@one year!! she is just 26, they just got married, this year and u know sex is usually in excess these times
it may be due to stress, she should try and understand
Re: Help A Sex Starved Wife. by Imortal001: 6:50pm On Dec 09, 2015
ssoftappless:
only the husband of ur friend knows what is wrong, so ur friend need to pet her husband to know what is really wrong with him lately for denying her sex? because am nt gonna advice her to look for sex somewhere; no, not me, u nt gonna hear dat frm me.
Re: Help A Sex Starved Wife. by MMADUKASI(m): 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2015
Make she repackage hersef bcs atimes a like that is well kept before marriage might misarrange hersef or so unkept which can make man lose interest in having sex with her
Re: Help A Sex Starved Wife. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:55pm On Dec 09, 2015
Oyind17:

Tonye u still dey this Nl? why u open mouth
Yep, I'm still on NL... That your one year look unbelievable.. That your ministry need serious anointing lipsrsealed

You know anointing breaks the yoke grin

3 Likes

Re: Help A Sex Starved Wife. by Imortal001: 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2015
ssoftappless:
only the husband of ur friend knows what is wrong, so ur friend need to pet her husband to know what is really wrong with him lately for denying her sex? because am nt gonna advice her to look for sex somewhere; no, not me, u nt gonna hear dat frm me..
Re: Help A Sex Starved Wife. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 09, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Yep, I'm still on NL... That your one year look unbelievable.. That your ministry need serious anointing lipsrsealed
You know anointing breaks the yoke grin
Me nor dey think go that side, na true I talk so
Re: Help A Sex Starved Wife. by Imortal001: 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2015
ssoftappless:
only the husband of ur friend knows what is wrong, so ur friend need to pet her husband to know what is really wrong with him lately for denying her sex? because am nt gonna advice her to look for sex somewhere; no, not me, u nt gonna hear dat frm me...
Re: Help A Sex Starved Wife. by ssoftappless(m): 7:10pm On Dec 09, 2015
lalasticlala,rocktation ban imortal001 for derailing
Re: Help A Sex Starved Wife. by 9jaRonin(m): 7:13pm On Dec 09, 2015
Twill92:
huh

I have laff die! grin
Re: Help A Sex Starved Wife. by Imortal001: 7:16pm On Dec 09, 2015
ssoftappless:
only the husband of ur friend knows what is wrong, so ur friend need to pet her husband to know what is really wrong with him lately for denying her sex? because am nt gonna advice her to look for sex somewhere; no, not me, u nt gonna hear dat frm me..
Re: Help A Sex Starved Wife. by ezeigbo194(m): 8:04pm On Dec 09, 2015
Oyind17:

Some people have lived without it since they were born so sex is over rated

1 Like

Re: Help A Sex Starved Wife. by musicwriter(m): 8:28pm On Dec 09, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Yes, I've previously stayed 2 years plus without sex (after having much of it, I intentionally decided not to have it again for 2 years). Didn't even remember anymore the urge to do it. But later, nature took over and I started over. Problem is once you get started again you can't stop.

Yes, if you forget about it, it will forget about you.

NB: It boosted my spiritual life. If I said anything then, like telling you what will happen to you tomorrow, consider it done.

1 Like

Re: Help A Sex Starved Wife. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:35pm On Dec 09, 2015
musicwriter:

Yes, I've previously stayed 2 years plus without sex (after having much of it, I intentionally decided not to have it again for 2 years). Didn't even remember anymore the urge to do it. But later, nature took over and I started over. Problem is once you get started again you can't stop.

Yes, if you forget about it, it will forget about you.

NB: It boosted my spiritual life. If I said anything then, like telling you what will happen to you tomorrow, consider it done.

Lol... @ your last line!

Well, maybe I will consider going celibate when I turn 75 grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Typical Nigerian Girls Facebook Status...... / See What This Slay Queen Posted On FB / Why Do Girls Underate U When Once U Get Under Their Pant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.