Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

See Photo Of Amazing Siblings Who All Married To Mr A(how Cute) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Photo Of Amazing Siblings Who All Married To Mr A(how Cute) (2880 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) / Beautiful People Dont Go Ahead Announcing How Cute They Are. / This Is How Cute Girls Look When They Are Asleep (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photo Of Amazing Siblings Who All Married To Mr A(how Cute) by emandman: 7:21pm On Dec 09, 2015
Isn't this amazing?
Re: See Photo Of Amazing Siblings Who All Married To Mr A(how Cute) by eme1n(m): 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
Cute..

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of Amazing Siblings Who All Married To Mr A(how Cute) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 09, 2015
To go with their theme, it's simply Amazing

2 Likes

Re: See Photo Of Amazing Siblings Who All Married To Mr A(how Cute) by RexKexMilann: 7:54pm On Dec 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:
To go with their theme, it's simply Amazing
How are You cheesy.
Re: See Photo Of Amazing Siblings Who All Married To Mr A(how Cute) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 09, 2015
RexKexMilann:
How are You cheesy.

I'm good, thanks smiley How are you?
Re: See Photo Of Amazing Siblings Who All Married To Mr A(how Cute) by IamLEGEND1: 8:04pm On Dec 09, 2015
and so?
+ most of them ugly,even the makeup no fit help their ministry.
Re: See Photo Of Amazing Siblings Who All Married To Mr A(how Cute) by RexKexMilann: 8:05pm On Dec 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I'm good, thanks smiley How are you?
I'm Fine cheesy.

How's SA? Is the Harmattan Severe There Too undecided.
Re: See Photo Of Amazing Siblings Who All Married To Mr A(how Cute) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 09, 2015
RexKexMilann:
I'm Fine cheesy.

How's SA? Is the Harmattan Severe There Too undecided.

Ok, nice smiley SA is extremely humid. We don't have Harmattan, we have four season (Autum, winter, spring & summer) & now it's summertime. Hence the heat. When is Harmattan ending & what follows after?
Re: See Photo Of Amazing Siblings Who All Married To Mr A(how Cute) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ok, nice smiley SA is extremely humid. We don't have Harmattan, we have four season (Autum, winter, spring & summer) & now it's summertime. Hence the heat. When is Harmattan ending & what follows after?

I will never visit SA in july. Just too cold sad

When does summer end? What season will it b btw jan and march?
Re: See Photo Of Amazing Siblings Who All Married To Mr A(how Cute) by RexKexMilann: 8:22pm On Dec 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I guess your summer is a little bit similar to our Harmattan. Harmattan Comes with heat And dust particles accompanied by very minute debris, You wouldn't want to experience it.

Harmattan should be ending by February or So, Not sure exactly. Rainy season (I believe you call it "winter"?) Comes after cheesy.
Re: See Photo Of Amazing Siblings Who All Married To Mr A(how Cute) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 09, 2015
catlova:

I will never visit SA in july. Just too cold sad

When does summer end? What season will it b btw jan and march?

Yeah, July is the height of winter. Too cold. Summer will end in February, followed by three months of Autum (march-may), then three months of winter (june-august), after it's spring (september-november) & finally summer starting in december. Rinse & repeat
Re: See Photo Of Amazing Siblings Who All Married To Mr A(how Cute) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yeah, July is the height of winter. Too cold. Summer will end in February, followed by three months of Autum (march-may), then three months of winter (june-august), after it's spring (september-november) & finally summer starting in december. Rinse & repeat

grin thanks. Nw im informed. Wnt make that mistake again.
Re: See Photo Of Amazing Siblings Who All Married To Mr A(how Cute) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 09, 2015
RexKexMilann:
I guess your summer is a little bit similar to our Harmattan. Harmattan Comes with heat And dust particles accompanied by very minute debris, You wouldn't want to experience it.

Harmattan should be ending by February or So, Not sure exactly. Rainy season (I believe you call it "winter"?) Comes after cheesy.

Wow, that's interesting. Here it gets very dusty in August, rains more during the summer season & almost never rains in winter. Winter is just EXTREMELY cold.
Re: See Photo Of Amazing Siblings Who All Married To Mr A(how Cute) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 09, 2015
catlova:

grin thanks. Nw im informed. Wnt make that mistake again.

LMFAO. You almost froze hey? Many Nigerians say SA is very cold. Which months does it get cold over there?
Re: See Photo Of Amazing Siblings Who All Married To Mr A(how Cute) by RexKexMilann: 8:37pm On Dec 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Wow, that's interesting. Here it gets very dusty in August, rains more during the summer season & almost never rains in winter. Winter is just EXTREMELY cold.
*face palm*.

It rains more during summer? & Here was I thinking it rains more during winter... *face palm again* undecided.

I think I have derailed enough already, was just checking up on you, Do stay Safe cheesy.
Re: See Photo Of Amazing Siblings Who All Married To Mr A(how Cute) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMFAO. You almost froze hey? Many Nigerians say SA is very cold. Which months does it get cold over there?

Does it ever get cold here in lagos? I doubt.

But during harmattan towards d north, its quite cold very cold in d early hours
Re: See Photo Of Amazing Siblings Who All Married To Mr A(how Cute) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 09, 2015
Oya o me nd my sisters we start with jesu ion want A
Our surname is B

Na igbo dey get C has surname

Ok we use A or B gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of Amazing Siblings Who All Married To Mr A(how Cute) by zeezyoung(m): 8:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
Cool
Re: See Photo Of Amazing Siblings Who All Married To Mr A(how Cute) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 09, 2015
RexKexMilann:
*face palm*.

It rains more during summer? & Here was I thinking it rains more during winter... *face palm again* undecided.

I think I have derailed enough already, was just checking up on you, Do stay Safe cheesy.

Ok lol. Thank you, you too smiley
Re: See Photo Of Amazing Siblings Who All Married To Mr A(how Cute) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 09, 2015
catlova:

Does it ever get cold here in lagos? I doubt.

But during harmattan towards d north, its quite cold very cold in d early hours

Hmmm, you're lucky tongue I dislike winter & summer. I like "normal" weather when it's neither hot or cold. But someone said over there it's way hotter than here. I think I'd struggle in conditions like that lol.
Re: See Photo Of Amazing Siblings Who All Married To Mr A(how Cute) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hmmm, you're lucky tongue I dislike winter & summer. I like "normal" weather when it's neither hot or cold. But someone said over there it's way hotter than here. I think I'd struggle in conditions like that lol.

Yea. Its hotter and i still use my duvet in hot weather. Lol. Kinda conformtable with it to some extent. I so much hate cold. So u can imagine hw my condition was while i was there. cheesy

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of Amazing Siblings Who All Married To Mr A(how Cute) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 09, 2015
catlova:

Yea. Its hotter and i still use my duvet in hot weather. Lol. Kinda conformtable with it to some extent. I so much hate cold. So u can imagine hw my condition was while i was there. cheesy

LMFAO. Shame. You'd just get used to it like the rest though. We're humans & can adapt well to change given enough time tongue Wow, we're very similar with the duvet thing no matter the weather. I also can't sleep unless something is covering me up & on nights where I fall asleep without going inside the covers, I get "nightmares". I get these very weird dreams that are so vivid, they almost seem real & a part of me instinctively knows (even in deep sleep) that I need to go between the covers when that happens. One time I woke up & saw this glowing thing "standing" at the corner of my room but it faded. Not sure if I was still half-asleep when I thought I saw it or if I indeed saw it. Anyway it really creeped me out & the next morning I took to Google & searched "glowing short thing in my room at night". The results were something about aliens lol. Apparently they "kidnap" people to perform these lab rat tests on them or to mate & impregnate them so they could have these "hybrid" babies. Just odd batshit looney stuff. Now I refuse to be THAT crazy by starting to believe in aliens. LMAO. I stopped the search & forgot about the whole incident.
Re: See Photo Of Amazing Siblings Who All Married To Mr A(how Cute) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMFAO. Shame. You'd just get used to it like the rest though. We're humans & can adapt well to change given enough time tongue Wow, we're very similar with the duvet thing no matter the weather. I also can't sleep unless something is covering me up & on nights where I fall asleep without going inside the covers, I get "nightmares". I get these very weird dreams that are so vivid, they almost seem real & a part of me instinctively knows (even in deep sleep) that I need to go between the covers when that happens. One time I woke up & saw this glowing thing "standing" at the corner of my room but it faded. Not sure if I was still half-asleep when I thought I saw it or if I indeed saw it. Anyway it really creeped me out & the next morning I took to Google & searched "glowing short thing in my room at night". The results were something about aliens lol. Apparently they "kidnap" people to perform these lab rat tests on them or to mate & impregnate them so they could have these "hybrid" babies. Just odd batshit looney stuff. Now I refuse to be THAT crazy by starting to believe in aliens. LMAO. I stopped the search & forgot about the whole incident.

Hahahhahaha. I cant laff pls. Mayb u wud ve had ur 3rd alien-human hybrid babies by now. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I think u r a winch. Lol. Its one of ur members that visited you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See Photo Of Amazing Siblings Who All Married To Mr A(how Cute) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
catlova:

Hahahhahaha. I cant laff pls. Mayb u wud ve had ur 3rd alien-human hybrid babies by now. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I think u r a winch. Lol. Its one of ur members that visited you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

LMAO. If I was a witch, don't you think I'd be aware of it at least? And besides, if I was a witch, I'd be the kind that kills everyone that gets on my nerves. The world is a safe place without me having supernarural powers tongue I'd go on a mad rampage I swear.

The alien stuff was an interesting read, almost believable, but like I said, I refuse to be that nuts, so I never looked into it again even though it was an intriguing topic. Oh & they say, the pregnancies are shorter, maybe they have advanced technology sperm or something lol. So you'd be pregnant & give birth without even knowing. Very crazy indeed
Re: See Photo Of Amazing Siblings Who All Married To Mr A(how Cute) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMAO. If I was a witch, don't you think I'd be aware of it at least? And besides, if I was a witch, I'd be the kind that kills everyone that gets on my nerves. The world is a safe place without me having supernarural powers tongue I'd go on a mad rampage I swear.

The alien stuff was an interesting read, almost believable, but like I said, I refuse to be that nuts, so I never looked into it again even though it was an intriguing topic.

Dont rule it out. Lets travel to space and see if they truly exist grin
Re: See Photo Of Amazing Siblings Who All Married To Mr A(how Cute) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 09, 2015
catlova:

Dont rule it out. Lets travel to space and see if they truly exist grin

LOL. Men in black things.
Re: See Photo Of Amazing Siblings Who All Married To Mr A(how Cute) by emandman: 12:25am On Dec 10, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
and so?

+ most of them ugly,even the makeup no fit help their ministry.
In one word
IDIOT.
Re: See Photo Of Amazing Siblings Who All Married To Mr A(how Cute) by cruzita(f): 4:04am On Dec 10, 2015
sweet

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of Amazing Siblings Who All Married To Mr A(how Cute) by joyhus: 6:41am On Dec 10, 2015
halfrica:
Oya o me nd my sisters we start with jesu ion want A
Our surname is B
Na igbo dey get C has surname
Ok we use A or B gringringringrin

Re: See Photo Of Amazing Siblings Who All Married To Mr A(how Cute) by rattlesnake(m): 8:51am On Dec 10, 2015
Mrs Andyblaze God forbid bad thing

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Prayer Is This In A Wedding Ceremony (photo) / Nigerian Man Looking 4 Wife Goes On Punch Newpaper 2 Advertise Himself(Photo) / Signature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.