Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Beautiful People Dont Go Ahead Announcing How Cute They Are. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful People Dont Go Ahead Announcing How Cute They Are. (2173 Views)

My Brother & His Fiancee Are Both AS, Yet He Wants To Go Ahead With The Marriage / Meet The Most Beautiful People On The Planet - The Yorubas / Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful People Dont Go Ahead Announcing How Cute They Are. by Leriebloom(f): 12:00am On Apr 08, 2016
Abeg, i did not mention names o. I am fed up of seeing threads like "rate my pics" "i am the sexiest here" "do you like my profile picture" and other gibberish. If you are confident in yourself, you dont need any body's opinion on how you look, the more you try to convince people on your looks, the more the less confidence in yourself begin to seem obvious. For those who are guilty as charged, go and love yourself.

Nobody should quote me o grin

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful People Dont Go Ahead Announcing How Cute They Are. by falconey(m): 12:02am On Apr 08, 2016
grin

and so is the ugly people.

it is the average looking people who are confused and don't know if they are beautiful/handsome or ugly.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful People Dont Go Ahead Announcing How Cute They Are. by KingRex1(m): 12:03am On Apr 08, 2016
Leriebloom:
Abeg, i did not mention names o. I am fed up of seeing threads like "rate my pics" "i am the sexiest here" "do you like my profile picture" and other gibberish. If you are confident in yourself, you dont need any body's opinion on how you look, the more you try to convince people on your looks, the more the less confidence in yourself begin to seem obvious. For those who are guilty as charged, go and love yourself.

I wee quote u o, nd well said.
Re: Beautiful People Dont Go Ahead Announcing How Cute They Are. by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 08, 2016
Something about empty barriers ..... grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful People Dont Go Ahead Announcing How Cute They Are. by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 08, 2016
Leriebloom:

I'm sorry, I just have to quote you.

I must help echo your opinion
Re: Beautiful People Dont Go Ahead Announcing How Cute They Are. by Leriebloom(f): 12:07am On Apr 08, 2016
KingRex1:
I wee quote u o, nd well said.
lolz. Thank you my friend cheesy
Re: Beautiful People Dont Go Ahead Announcing How Cute They Are. by Leriebloom(f): 12:08am On Apr 08, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I'm sorry, I just have to quote you.

I must help echo your opinion

So we think alike.
Re: Beautiful People Dont Go Ahead Announcing How Cute They Are. by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 08, 2016
Leriebloom:

So we think alike.
not necessarily. But on this, maybe
Re: Beautiful People Dont Go Ahead Announcing How Cute They Are. by KingRex1(m): 12:10am On Apr 08, 2016
Leriebloom:

lolz. Thank you my friend cheesy
You welcome. Aint we gettin any update 2nite?
Re: Beautiful People Dont Go Ahead Announcing How Cute They Are. by unapapadeycraze: 12:11am On Apr 08, 2016
She is using style to tell us that we should check her dp that she is beautiful. Ladies sha, they can pretend.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful People Dont Go Ahead Announcing How Cute They Are. by hardebayho(m): 12:13am On Apr 08, 2016
I don't think it matters what thread they create and the content. Nobody is forcing anybody to read or comment on any thread.

And since this is a public forum where anyone can air their opinions on anything, telling people to stop creating threads just because u don't like the content is INVALID... After all, no be your account them use create the thread.

And as far as I know, the mods ain't complaining.
Re: Beautiful People Dont Go Ahead Announcing How Cute They Are. by Leriebloom(f): 12:13am On Apr 08, 2016
KingRex1:
You welcome. Aint we gettin any update 2nite?

Would be updating 2mao. The story is pretty short, might be concluding it 2mao.
Re: Beautiful People Dont Go Ahead Announcing How Cute They Are. by Leriebloom(f): 12:14am On Apr 08, 2016
hardebayho:
I don't think it matters what thread they create and the content. Nobody is forcing anybody to read or comment on any thread.

And since this is a public forum where anyone can air their opinions on anything, telling people to stop creating threads just because u don't like the content is INVALID... After all, no be your account them use create the thread.

And as far as I know, the mods ain't complaining.
noted
Re: Beautiful People Dont Go Ahead Announcing How Cute They Are. by hardebayho(m): 12:14am On Apr 08, 2016
Leriebloom:

noted
cool
Re: Beautiful People Dont Go Ahead Announcing How Cute They Are. by Leriebloom(f): 12:15am On Apr 08, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
She is using style to tell us that we should check her dp that she is beautiful. Ladies sha, they can pretend.

What you think works for you.
Re: Beautiful People Dont Go Ahead Announcing How Cute They Are. by tosyne2much(m): 12:17am On Apr 08, 2016
As I fall under the category of UGLY people, make I just dey observe comment sha cool

*nobody should quote me*
Re: Beautiful People Dont Go Ahead Announcing How Cute They Are. by KingRex1(m): 12:17am On Apr 08, 2016
Leriebloom:

Would be updating 2mao. The story is pretty short, might be concluding it 2mao.
Oh already? Hmm aiit..

Wait u meant 2day ryt?
Re: Beautiful People Dont Go Ahead Announcing How Cute They Are. by Frei(m): 12:17am On Apr 08, 2016
Go and love yourself o
Re: Beautiful People Dont Go Ahead Announcing How Cute They Are. by unapapadeycraze: 12:19am On Apr 08, 2016
Leriebloom:

What you think works for you.

Yeah, you just wanted us to view your dp.

You are not beautiful, thanks to the make up.
Re: Beautiful People Dont Go Ahead Announcing How Cute They Are. by Leriebloom(f): 12:19am On Apr 08, 2016
KingRex1:
Oh already? Hmm aiit..
Wait u meant 2day ryt?
It is already morning, so its goin to be later today.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful People Dont Go Ahead Announcing How Cute They Are. by wristbangle: 12:19am On Apr 08, 2016
Henceforth I will love myself. Thanks OP cool
Re: Beautiful People Dont Go Ahead Announcing How Cute They Are. by Leriebloom(f): 12:20am On Apr 08, 2016
Frei:
Go and love yourself o
grin
Re: Beautiful People Dont Go Ahead Announcing How Cute They Are. by Frei(m): 12:22am On Apr 08, 2016
Leriebloom:

grin
Complete the story jor
Re: Beautiful People Dont Go Ahead Announcing How Cute They Are. by Leriebloom(f): 12:23am On Apr 08, 2016
Frei:
Complete the story jor
Wld be doing that today.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful People Dont Go Ahead Announcing How Cute They Are. by Leriebloom(f): 12:24am On Apr 08, 2016
wristbangle:
Henceforth I will love myself. Thanks OP cool
grin
Re: Beautiful People Dont Go Ahead Announcing How Cute They Are. by usermane(m): 12:25am On Apr 08, 2016
Leriebloom:

Arrogance and immaturity is the cause of this show off attitude. I have been to so many forums and I got to admit that it is only in Nairaland that we have members opening silly threads like this.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful People Dont Go Ahead Announcing How Cute They Are. by Leriebloom(f): 12:25am On Apr 08, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Something about empty barriers ..... grin
lolz grin
Re: Beautiful People Dont Go Ahead Announcing How Cute They Are. by kestolove95(m): 12:26am On Apr 08, 2016
The loudest change has d least performance

1 Like

Re: Beautiful People Dont Go Ahead Announcing How Cute They Are. by Leriebloom(f): 12:26am On Apr 08, 2016
usermane:

Arrogance and immaturity is the cause of this show off attitude. I have been to so many forums and I got to admit that it is only in Nairaland that we have members opening silly threads like this.

Right.
Re: Beautiful People Dont Go Ahead Announcing How Cute They Are. by AlienStar: 12:43am On Apr 08, 2016
Preach it!
Leriebloom:

1 Like

Re: Beautiful People Dont Go Ahead Announcing How Cute They Are. by VickyRotex(f): 12:46am On Apr 08, 2016
Leriebloom:

I yaff quote you o tongue
Re: Beautiful People Dont Go Ahead Announcing How Cute They Are. by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 08, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
ur head is there broda u just read my mind

(1) (2) (Reply)

10yrs Old Girl Confesses How His Father Nearly Killed Her With Sex / Can You Do This In The Name Of Love??? (photo) / Happy Birthday Prettythicksme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.