Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement (48956 Views)

See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. / 7 Things You Should Know About TRUMP Now That He Is President-Elect / Similarities Between Adolf Hitler And Donald Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by HaneefahRN(f): 10:25pm On Dec 09, 2015
ideatoprince18:
..... Just checked ur pix ........... ** smiles *-- u are one of them!!! ..... buh sorry am not religious!!!!
Congrats
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by Tjankhal(m): 10:26pm On Dec 09, 2015
oglalasioux:

Sorry you are the one fooled. God didn't give anyone any religion. God is the God of the universe not the God of vindictive Jews, murderous Muslims and thieving Pastors. You are actually mocking God when you link Him with the religions.
is high time you come out of the dark, obviously you have a black insight abt religion. You don't even value it...what a fool! Religion is the only medium through which you can appreciate God, ok?
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by ideatoprince18(m): 10:26pm On Dec 09, 2015
HaneefahRN:
Congrats
......U welcome to join my train

1 Like

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by Sulaimon01(m): 10:27pm On Dec 09, 2015
cowleg:
we need the likes of Donald trump as nigerian president if you agree with me.like this post. sai trump.

#Donald Trump supporters movement

I laugh in Swahili, we've not solved all our problems here, you're supporting Trump who's over there, your reset cane is inside hot palm oil ,just hold on a bit more
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by Tjankhal(m): 10:27pm On Dec 09, 2015
HaneefahRN:

Congrats
when you are not religious and you are proud of it, it really mean you are a waste! Disgrace to humanity
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by ooshinibos: 10:30pm On Dec 09, 2015
olatwo:
Muslims aint terrorist
but Jihad terrorist always claim they are the real muslims , why do these IS or al-Qaida link themselves with Islam though ..why don't they chose Christianity , confusicious , scientology or budhism or even hindu .Please clarify ...

1 Like

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by HaneefahRN(f): 10:30pm On Dec 09, 2015
uchwar1:
Imagine the world without Islam? All Muslims are not terrorists but majority of them are. I just wish Muslims can sieve out those bad eggs among them
Majority of Muslims are terrorists and u're still alive? U think if the billions of Muslims in the World all are terrorists, u wld be relaxing in ur room typing this nonsense?
That some deluded psychopaths shout Allahu Akbar and are fighting for an evil agenda covered by religion doesn't make their actions Islamic.
Majority of Muslims are normal humans just like anyone who av faith in their religion, serving their God

1 Like

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by Pidggin(f): 10:31pm On Dec 09, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Thumbs Donald Trump. This is the type of man the world needs right now. Islam is a cancer that has to be badly removed by any means necessary if the world wants to have peace.
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
okay... it might surprise us that Donald Trump would actually win.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by HaneefahRN(f): 10:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
ooshinibos:

but Jihad terrorist always claim they are the real muslims , why do these IS or al-Qaida link themselves with Islam though ..why don't they chose Christianity , confusicious , scientology or budhism or even hindu .Please clarify ...
Why didn't the Lord resistance army use Islam? Are they not Christians?
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by DjAduba(m): 10:33pm On Dec 09, 2015
chuose:
Many of us agree with what he said.

The problem lies in Islam.

Jesus teaches to love ur enemy.

Mat 5:44
But I say unto you, Love your enemies

Mohammed teaches to blow everybody up.
Where did u get that " Muhammad teaches to blow every one up" ? U made the most useless comment here so far.
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by ideatoprince18(m): 10:33pm On Dec 09, 2015
Tjankhal:
is high time you come out of the dark, obviously you have a black insight abt religion. You don't even value it...what a fool! Religion is the only medium through which you can appreciate God, ok?
.... how is religion d only medium u can use to appreciate God ........ are u normal? let me pose dis question to u ..... a righteous non religious(not an atheist) man who doesn't indulge in sinful vices because he believed there was is a God up there who holds him I account for every wrong he has committed ....... When such man dies where does he go to he goes to same place a righteous Christian , taoist , Shintoist , Muslims, Hindus go to .!!!!! so quit spilling trash
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by HaneefahRN(f): 10:33pm On Dec 09, 2015
Tjankhal:
when you are not religious and you are proud of it, it really mean you are a waste! Disgrace to humanity
U quoted the wrong person, mister
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by HaneefahRN(f): 10:34pm On Dec 09, 2015
ideatoprince18:
......U welcome to join my train
Nah, that wld only be in ur dreams, sir
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by Tjankhal(m): 10:35pm On Dec 09, 2015
HaneefahRN:

U quoted the wrong person, mister
sorry sire! Mean deeply sorry
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by cronsberg: 10:36pm On Dec 09, 2015
Funny thing is the guy is busy building trump towers all over the middle east from dubai to turkey to saudi arabia, but thinks muslims are terrorists and should not be allowed into the u.s . Do you guys not think that if he actually becomes the president and implements the muslim out agenda, and if muslim countries decide to reciprocate by banning all americans and american businesses that america will not be the one to suffer the more? Cutting oil exports to the u.s alone will grind it to a halt. Do you know that the saudis alone have over two trillion dollars in the u.s? what if they decide to take it back? do you know the amount of almost free trillions the muslim arabs give to america by property investments and bonds and military purchases e.t.c ?
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by oglalasioux(m): 10:36pm On Dec 09, 2015
Tjankhal:
Appreciate God with religion? What an archaic reasoning. Come up. The world is moving on. Don't be left behind. Do you want to believe Moses who told you God created the earth in six days or Isaac Newton who told you the real stuff of the universe and through his science laws made your life better? Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. The Jews used religion to justify their killings since the times of Moses to this day. The Muslims have made the world hell and claim God instructed them to do so. Open your mind. The world's problems is religion. Please note that I didn't say it's God. I said the religions.
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by mpowa(m): 10:36pm On Dec 09, 2015
Chidozieude:
People can shout as loud as they want

The man has spoken his mind and he has reiterated that he has no regrets for his comments

The most annoying part is the condemnation from outside America. He wants to be the President of the USA and not Europe, Arab countries etc

His message is for Americans, some of who support him 100%. I dont agree with his statements but he has a right to express them.

The level of political correctness in the world is becoming nauseating. Anytime anyone expresses anti-Islam or anti-homosexual sentiments, the left brigade use the social media to hound them.

Funny enough, his popularity ratings among republican voters has increased since his speech. Maybe it will be short-lived but it shows that a lot of people actually agree with him.

If his statement is for America, why are you discussing it in Nigeria? everybody can analyse anybody's statement, it's a global village - The world might not vote, but the opinion of the world can affect how Americans vote.
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by LastProphet: 10:37pm On Dec 09, 2015
biggmusty:

congratulations! 4 idiots agree with u

stop showing your stupidity, if you think its only few people that support Trump and that know muslims for what they really are then you are on a long thing. we know what islam is and it plays on TV every day, one day its paris, another day its US, Mali, Kenya, Nigeria, etc. only a morooon will hope to convince others that islam is a religion. we understand how you muslims are quick to control the narrative with your usual falsehoods, after the Nairobi mall attack the Muslim community quickly came up with the story of a muslim security guard that saved some people's life, same thing in paris attack, luckily the white people especially americans are falling for it but many of us have started to see your strategy, that is what Trump has seen and its hurting the satanic cult called islam
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by ideatoprince18(m): 10:37pm On Dec 09, 2015
Tjankhal:
.....same way Mohammed is a waste to humanity ..... look around you n see the waste he produced more than 14OO years ago is still causing to d earth!""
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by Tjankhal(m): 10:39pm On Dec 09, 2015
ideatoprince18:
.... how is religion d only medium u can use to appreciate God ........ are u normal? let me pose dis question to u ..... a righteous non religious(not an atheist) man who doesn't indulge in sinful vices because he believed there was is a God up there who holds him I account for every wrong he has committed ....... When such man dies where does he go to he goes to same place a righteous Christian , taoist , Shintoist , Muslims, Hindus go to .!!!!! so quit spilling trash
now I realise how far lost you were, I was thinking you are still within range, but now I see your pride is gradually killing you? So you answer this too how does an atheist appreciate his lord?
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by ideatoprince18(m): 10:40pm On Dec 09, 2015
HaneefahRN:

Nah, that wld only be in ur dreams, sir
...... didn't expect u though ....... u still a slave to ur religion ..... instead of u being a slave to ALMIGHTY GOD!!!!
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by HaneefahRN(f): 10:42pm On Dec 09, 2015
ideatoprince18:
...... didn't expect u though ....... u still a slave to ur religion ..... instead of u being a slave to ALMIGHTY GOD!!!!
Whatever rocks ur boat.
I'm a servant of God and Islam is my religion
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by ideatoprince18(m): 10:43pm On Dec 09, 2015
Tjankhal:
now I realise how far lost you were, I was thinking you are still within range, but now I see your pride is gradually killing you? So you answer this too how does an atheist appreciate his lord?
...... now I see u are more daft than I thought ....... do u see atheist in my typing .......... the difference between u and I is tat u are a slave to religion while am a Slave to GOD ALMIGHTY!!! ....
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by daftpikin: 10:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
Tjankhal:
must every xtian reason like you? How can you deny him?? Did you own xtianity Afterall it's a free world "daft pikin" indeed

Please work on your tenses. Thank you
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by ideatoprince18(m): 10:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
HaneefahRN:

Whatever rocks ur boat.
I'm a servant of God and Islam is my religion
..... gud 4 u ..... harmful to d world
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by davidbanner(m): 10:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
jeez! what a thread....
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by bugzbunny: 10:49pm On Dec 09, 2015
marleyboy1991:

How old are you again..?
They are sympathisers of isil
And not every muslim sympathise with isil ok
Read the English Quran with an open mind and compare what it tells you with the activicties of so called jihadist....

And to end it all...tell americans to leave every oil rich muslim nations in the world and you will see what's up...
Its called Politics in the international system...
But since you won't tell me your age..I doubt you understand what I mean
When are u venturing into bomb making
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by daftpikin: 10:49pm On Dec 09, 2015
moscobabs:

moscobabs means Mosesbabatundesamuel.

your Muslim friend bears Moses or Samuel?

akindanidani... u think everybody is unreasonable human being like u

Okay.. but you know moscobabs could mean anything.. anyways please learn to use your articles(a, an and the)
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by davidbanner(m): 10:50pm On Dec 09, 2015
Trump is still a learner in POLITICS... I pray his words don't create problem for him and his country, America...
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by daftpikin: 10:50pm On Dec 09, 2015
moscobabs:

moscobabs means Mosesbabatundesamuel.

your Muslim friend bears Moses or Samuel?

akindanidani... u think everybody is unreasonable human being like u

Okay.. but you know moscobabs could mean anything.. anyways please learn to use your articles(a, an and the)
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by ebosed: 10:52pm On Dec 09, 2015
mictima:
I think he went too far! I believe real muslims are not the extremist and the extremist are not real muslims.

All Muslim are not terrorist but All terrorist are Muslims

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Mozambique Girl Showed Up Months After She Was Buried / Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) / Throwback To President Trump At Wrestlemania 23 (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.