Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,594 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement (48897 Views)

See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. / 7 Things You Should Know About TRUMP Now That He Is President-Elect / Similarities Between Adolf Hitler And Donald Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 09, 2015
YES.
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by menxer: 9:27pm On Dec 09, 2015
shebi America is the land of the free, where every man is entitled to his inspired opinion?

dem neva chi chum chin! grin
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by mictima(m): 9:27pm On Dec 09, 2015
Eluwilussit:

You nailed it. The terrorists are not real Muslims-they are bloody Christians.

Loooooooool cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by bugzbunny: 9:27pm On Dec 09, 2015
marleyboy1991:

I laugh in yoruba
Am in nigeria..,osun state precisely...
What's my buisness with america when I have lots to worry about here in nigeria....
All am saying is as a sensible diplomatic person...
You don't hail or act or speak the way donald trump does....
Don't spread hate no more...spread peace...
People like you are threat to world peace...
I saw d peace Farook and wife recently spread in America...iz gud...continue

1 Like

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 09, 2015
To be honest, Donald trump is very proud. You need to watch how he brags on various interviews. He's a manipulator.
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 09, 2015
moscobabs:
I'm a xtian but the guy is really stupid

Who cares if you're a Christian... grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by freeage7(m): 9:29pm On Dec 09, 2015
If the truth comes out from the honey pot it will still be bitter...the word JIHAD is in a book, the meaning I don't know. Five letter word, lethal as it is. I have once lived in the Northern part of Nigeria and I know what I am saying.
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by STILESGANG: 9:29pm On Dec 09, 2015
Keep hiding my posts mod,but you can't hide the truth,Islam is a shitty religion that breeds peadophiles,terrorists and babaric followers.Remove pisslam from this world and see how peaceful the world will be.

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2015
catlova:
Im a muslim. But really do you blame him?
. You are not a muslim. Instead you are a hypocritical bigot, who is claiming another religion just to make your point. Shame on u. I commend all christians that hv joined to attack this man. As for this fool called catlova, continue acting like a brainless person.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by redcliff: 9:31pm On Dec 09, 2015
sholexy1:
I knw by nw he might have learnt his lessons cox i heard he has been disqualified ova his statement i pity him. islam is not just a religion it a religion from The Most High and whosoever felt he / she can tarnish it will definitely be rewarded accordingly.

Which most high?
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by augster(m): 9:31pm On Dec 09, 2015
elijah2u:
You guys are only condemning him but he has the support of majority of the white already. Look at it now hardly will you see a muslim showing love to non muslim and this set of adherents claim peace. I'm in full support of Donald trump.
says who? I‘m a muslim and most of my friends are christians.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by Karlovich: 9:31pm On Dec 09, 2015
The Native americans should deport his white a** from wherever his ancestors came from. The red indians were the original inhabitants of america

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by maasoap(m): 9:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
slowpoison1:
few years from now americans will regret not listening to trump...muslims are apocaliptic cult members,.suicide bombers and child molesters
He even said that he would deport all African American including Obama. So, Americans should really listen to him so that they won't regret. Like Americans are not living in Muslim countries.
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by AdamsTbounce(m): 9:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
You need brain surgery
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 09, 2015
nnannaidoko:
. You are not a muslim. Instead you are a hypocritical bigot, who is claiming another religion just to make your point. Shame on u. I commend all christians that hv joined to attack this man. As for this fool called catlova, continue acting like a brainless person.

Whats ur pain mr? Mayb ur brainless father brought u up in a very stupid way. Idiot

1 Like

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by redcliff: 9:34pm On Dec 09, 2015
STILESGANG:
Keep hiding my posts mod,but you can't hide the truth,Islam is a shitty religion that breeds peadophiles,terrorists and babaric followers.Remove pisslam from this world and see how peaceful the world will be.

seconded

1 Like

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by Nurad111(m): 9:36pm On Dec 09, 2015
chuose:
Many of us agree with what he said.

The problem lies in Islam.

Jesus teaches to love ur enemy.

Mat 5:44
But I say unto you, Love your enemies

Mohammed teaches to blow everybody up.
My pastor please read Exodus 22 vs 20
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by marleyboy1991: 9:36pm On Dec 09, 2015
bugzbunny:

I saw d peace Farook and wife recently spread in America...iz gud...continue

So what's my buisness with farouk and wifey?
I don't know them and whateva reason they had aint my buisness and am still a muslim..

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 09, 2015
There is no difference between Donald Trump and present day U.K and most Europe Government as well. They all fit into same , just that Donald Trump says his without action while the European and U.K government Say theirs and Carry it out Underground. x.x.x™

1 Like

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by maasoap(m): 9:37pm On Dec 09, 2015
STILESGANG:

I can only blame the mods that are hiding your rants. Can you really say all these in real world, may be to a Muslim face? Capital NO. They should allow you to rants as much as want.
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2015
catlova:

Whats ur pain mr? Mayb ur brainless father brought u up in a very stupid way. Idiot
. You are obviously a deluded fellow. No common sense and no hope of ever getting one. Pray for yourself, to achieve something fast because your frustration is really showing.
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by Tjankhal(m): 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2015
My prayers is for every Muslim and even Christians to know who Americans really are. These are people who got no moral respect or value for religion, they are neither Muslim nor christian, all they promote is mischieves and evil.(homosexual) and so more. They can do anything to achieve their aim. A real church goer or christian in American must definitely be from black ascent. I don't know where in the world bible preaches what Americans practices, yet they are the Christians mentor,role models and co. Every word spoken by an American icon is almost consider the voice of a christian leader where as they breech the laws of the book. Donald trump, Bush, Obama and others are not really Christians but Jews yet their views are considered the sacred voice. After all Juda the Hypocrite is a jew and not Muslim, so why the Hate 4 muslims ? Guess the Jews most have really done their home work perfectly well.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by Chidozieude: 9:41pm On Dec 09, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Stop defending that hediot. Have you seen his foreign policy ? The way he hates Chinese, Russians, Irans, North Koreans and virtually everbody he thinks is a threat to the United states politically or economically.

With him as the President of the United States, a third world war will definitely break out !

Bross, I am not defending him.

I already mentioned that I disagree with his politics, however, he has a right to express himself without the hounding on social media.

Most of the condemnation have not addressed his points.

Btw, he cannot win the election. Thats certain

9 Likes

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by dhateeboi(m): 9:42pm On Dec 09, 2015
It takes a fool to judge the entire muslim ummah by the minority extremists, when many do not even care to spit false thoughts on the entire christian-dom or rather pastorhood by the majority caught with illegal act. Rarely would u come here a day and not get something to read about a pastor, who is assumed to know the word of God, either raping, involving in ritual or other sort of sinful acts in the name of devil using them when they actuaaly should have power over.

I'm actually enjoining every christian to look before they leap and get to know the facts behind Islam before they bad-mouth it. And if at all, kindly back them with accessible proofs.
ISLAM preaches peace

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by honeysplash: 9:43pm On Dec 09, 2015
IMO.... U cant blame the man with all these recent happenings
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by bugzbunny: 9:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
marleyboy1991:

So what's my buisness with farouk and wifey?
I don't know them and whateva reason they had aint my buisness and am still a muslim..
They were peaceful muslims just like u

1 Like

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by jamst2(m): 9:45pm On Dec 09, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Mrs. Clinton is the next POTUS.
hmmm! Well,maybe cos they are dajjal(anti-religion) Women will be in control dajjal era

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by harristo(m): 9:45pm On Dec 09, 2015
themonk:
How this man made a billion dollars is still confusing undecided

He was born in money / with a silver spoon. He didn't make his money from scratch, I doubt he could have.
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
nnannaidoko:
. You are obviously a deluded fellow. No common sense and no hope of ever getting one. Pray for yourself, to achieve something fast because your frustration is really showing.

U r d only frustrated and deluded one here.

See this fool. Ur stupidity stinks
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by erico2k2(m): 9:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
The guy has spoken his mind, its now left for the voters to do the needful
PS, if you know Americans don't like you don't go there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by hollandis(f): 9:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
Look at this thread was written by a Muslim in one suburb in Lagis or North
What do you know about who Trump compared with ? Anyway America does not care that you or Nigerian exists
He goat
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement by STILESGANG: 9:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
Tjankhal:
My prayers is for every Muslim and even Christians to know who Americans really are. These are people who got no moral respect or value for religion, they are neither Muslim nor christian, all they promote is mischieves and evil.(homosexual) and so more. They can do anything to achieve their aim. A real church goer or christian in American must definitely be from black ascent. I don't know where in the world bible preaches what Americans practices, yet they are the Christians mentor,role models and co. Every word spoken by an American icon is almost consider the voice of a christian leader where as they breech the laws of the book. Donald trump, Bush, Obama and others are not really Christians but Jews yet their views are considered the sacred voice. After all Juda the Hypocrite is a jew and not Muslim, so why the Hate 4 muslims ? Guess the Jews most have really done their home work perfectly well.
What are you saying?Can you tell me how religion has helped Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

UN Jerusalem resolution: How each country voted / Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) / Mozambique Girl Showed Up Months After She Was Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.